It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Statue Broken on MARS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by imsuchaniceguy

Wait a bit of time, niceguy.
Only some patience..... and you will be satisfied....

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour

Wait a bit of time, niceguy.
Only some patience..... and you will be satisfied....

Do you mind if I ask how long? How do you know? What do you know that you are not sharing and are making us wait for? Just a few questions for you. I have a feeling I am going to be waiting a reallllllllllllly long time.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Your feeling is correct

He's been banned for his dunes on the Moon thread and previous "dubious" postings

[edit on 21/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

You're feeling is correct

He's been banned for his dunes on the Moon thread and previous "dubious" postings

So what is it that you were telling me to wait for then? I did ask you about what you know more than i did the OP. Please share with us the knowledge you felt I should want to wait for.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What ?

I never told you to wait for anything

Here's a picture Taymour & V2 whatever his name is took whilst holidaying on Mars though

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Sorry, my bad. I did confuse you two and I appologize. I guess I will be waiting a long time since even Taymor cannot respond. Sorry, I should have scrolled back up and I was just too lazy.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

I'm really encouraged by your find.I suggest you brighten and sharpen the contrast of these pics,like I did for the skull.I can only do so much myself,but part of the nasa masking strategy is to get past 99% of the people who will never life the veil and use photo programs to remove the un-needed willful and deliberate darkening to disguise the lifeforms and fossils. Here's the cat head which is only recently visible in this detail(Spirit trapped 3 months) which I lightened and enlarged. I assure you it's worth the extra effort.Please try it and see much more clearly.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
FYI: The OP has been banned for an issue with another thread. So if you are waiting for a reply you won't get one.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Every finding is tentative when the masking causes overlaps.Snakes on Mars take this basking posture over skulls to elevate the head for better view and relaxing,a "LOOKOUT" for activity.The head is elevated over a skull for better view,and alive because pointed at the Spirit rover,even though it's stuck motionless for months.I told you all along that the rovers attracted animal visitors,and transfixes their attention with light-reflecting metal and a look designed to attract animals,not to mention the biggest factor when it shoots focussing laser beams in their eyes just before the shot attracting all eyes in the path of the cam(and any buzzing/clicking noises from movement) resulting.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join