It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Statue Broken on MARS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I realize the language barrier is a hurdle.But soon enough you'll see images,probably not mine,that will convince you that there is and always has been life on Mars. Just don't bury your . in the sand like this Martian.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
I realize the language barrier is a hurdle.But soon enough you'll see images,probably not mine,that will convince you that there is and always has been life on Mars. Just don't bury your . in the sand like this Martian.

Whats the source of this photo?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Open your, mind, your hears and your eyes vze2.......
WHY DON'T YOU prepare an YOUR THREAD TO SHOW US ALL YOUR INCREDIBLE DISCOVERY?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I think you have finally gone over the edge......

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
reply to post by 2Unknown

Are you an "Agency Friend" of vze2xjjk?

no comment.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OP.... I can't see what you are seeing in this photo..... you really do need to go to specsavers!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What mean spectsavers?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Specsavers is a chain (shop) which sell glasses!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

I think you have finally gone over the edge......

No he hasn't I've finally figured him out.

He is not crazy, he is a troll and I'm suprised ATS lets him get away with this BS, he's posting all this stuff like spider monkeys crawling on satellites and snake people popping their .s out of holes on Mars to take the piss out of those who truely do think there's life and structures on Mars.

Or at least that is what I'm getting from his posts and pictures.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Thanks for the advice, but I see very well, as well as to see how much little you are careful to the details and anomalies. It was sufficient that you said that "you did not see other that cliffs";
why to add offensive words? You want to denigrate?
Or you have some “Agency friend” to which you must give support?
Who knows?
But don't you worry.
May be, perhaps ,you are dipped in the MIST or you are dipped in heavy fog or you are dippen in "something else"…
Where you are dipped in?
Who knows this incredible mistery?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

You could be right.

However some of his earlier stuff is completely bonkers. He posted pictures of “alien entities” that he said were “stuck” to him.

I truly think he might be nuts.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
A rock! plain and simple.

[edit on 053131p://f12Friday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Please do not take offence but you have pictures in your . mate.

How many hours do you spend looking at Mars rocks and trying to make out creatures,caves, or what ever?

J.Skippers Mars Anomaly site is a pretty good one for all who has this interest.

[edit on 053131p://f29Friday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Get a #ing life please!

Thats just plain rude Bob Down Under, and I am suprised at seeing something like this from you, everyone of us is allowed an opinion on this very complicated subject.

As regards to the OP it could well be a body or it could well be a rock we will never know for sure until disclosure takes place.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Ok your right sorry and will edit.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Get a #ing life please!

Thats just plain rude Bob Down Under, and I am suprised at seeing something like this from you, everyone of us is allowed an opinion on this very complicated subject.

As regards to the OP it could well be a body or it could well be a rock we will never know for sure until disclosure takes place.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

There are to many posters that make a laughing stock out of this subject and many other related subjects, no wonder serious researchers are drop into the same basket as this.

And your are right and i was a bit out of character but we all have an opinion and my post was was not that rude, and not directed to the OP.

[edit on 053131p://f56Friday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

He's not nuts, he's a troll

This comment

It's hard for me to post everything I find,since so few can see them.I stick with the "easy" stuff that a third grader could identify.

Got me thinking, as I've come across him before in the Martian statue thread where he started posting his BS about monkey snakes and other Martian creatures only he is capable of seeing.

Then came

I forgot to ad about the round face with eyes/nose .teeth above the Banana ..Many mars animals of this sort have tiny sharp noses,like a funnel or for digging or blowing dust off things,or weapon.Some look like a tiny drinking straw above the mouth or like pinnochio.

A F**king banana on Mars ? Come on really ? Not to mention all he's done is highlight the contours of the rocks and call them "creatures"

Then finally what sealed the deal for me into realising he's nothing but a piss taking troll who gets away with it because everyone thinks he's crazy

[IMGi9.photobucket.com...[/IMG] Toys are a common reference point.These animals have large faces compared to their bodies,somewhat football sized with thin short legs.

Again he highlights the rocks and now says they're toys along with the funniest thing he's ever said Mr Potato Head ?????? On Mars ???? even crazies have their limits, he just takes the piss out of those who want to believe and unfortunately some people actually agree with him which only provides him with even more fuel to keep up with his charade...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

You know, I think you may be right.

Look at this thread.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

......."martian lady with breasts evident & pet dragon..."

Give the man a star & a flag!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Yes it's the lady of Mars and her pet dragon (I always thought it looked more like a Dog) which he brought into my first encounter with him...

I designed the Mars rovers 1987

Just seals the deal for me, I guess though he's allowed to stay because he does provide humour to the site even if it is at the expense of those who believe

Oh and this pic of his had me in stitches

[edit on 17/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
As I was expectable, vze2… he has obtained his purpose, also on this thread. So as he has made on others threads, not only on ATS, but also on other Forums.
I do not believe that he is crazy. I do not believe that he is Alone to operate (there are "others" that operate with he in order to distract who takes part at the discussion) but that his true attempt is that to discredit the IMAGES and who find some strange anomaly.
After a his participation, the word that more is used in the thread is: PAREDOLIA! And ALL finish in Great Laugh...!!

COMPLETED MISSION! Then he simply disappear.

He (They) has obtained his target! He has ridiculed himself in order to ridicule the job of the others members.
We must be a lot carefull to the “trolls” and "spammer" because not always they are only the crazy ones… but much worse...
We must be attention to these people because they will try to demolish everything...

Regarding this Thread, I don't give importance, because that which I have brought back it is only a strange anomaly: a strange “Rock” that it is similar to a strange "body" on MARS. Mine is only curiosity and delegates to who have more scientific competences than me to give an answer.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Taymour]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join