It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Statue Broken on MARS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
Crater of Clues on Mars: An Alien Statue Broken in 3?

MER Opportunity - Endurance Crater:
WHY NASA call this anonymous crater "CRATER OF CLUES"?

May Be for This..........

BODY

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c8613fc1c89.jpg[/atsimg]

So [I]THAT'S[/I] what Beagle2 smashed in to... lol

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm just saying the Phoenix lander face,although closer to the North pole of Mars,has similar features enough to warrant comparison to this creature under current scrutiny in this thread. It's NOT a perfect match,yet from what I've seen of Mars creatures alive and dead they both can't be that uncommon.The variety of advanced,highly evolved life on Mars is amazing ,as more will find out later.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

In order which "AGENCY" do you work?

How much you are paid in order to make this?

You are a disinfo agent?

Where do you work?

Who are you really?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
On further examination,coloring and brightening,the skull looks more MONKEY-sized.That would be larger than a grapefruit/soft-ball variety of MONKEY.Rough guess the animal was 3 ft tall if extended or stood upright.

And you judge scale how exactly?

By my experience it looks more like a partial Martian Dolphin cranium... probably the left side. Having had many dealings now with Dolphins from Mars, I can tell you with 100% certainty that it is not a Martian Dog or Monkey. For one, ALL Martian Monkeys walk on all six legs and they have antennae. Sheesh!

Shame on you vze2xjjk for such a rudimentary error!

IRM

[edit on 10/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have seen a smaller "monkey" climbing on the solar panels of Spirit rover years ago.It was no more than a foot tall since I could easily judge it by the size of the SUNDIAL..Think spider monkey and that approximates it yet with somewhat less arm length proportionate to Earth spider monkeys.It's hard for me to post everything I find,since so few can see them.I stick with the "easy" stuff that a third grader could identify.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Wow,you are so far off,jumping to GIGANTIC wrong conclusions.
What demented agency would post pics like mine?Do your homework.
Enjoy some lovely chemtrails,and call someone on your cell(cancer phone).Personal questions? Just enjoy my contributions since 1987.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
Who are you really?

Sir Spamalot

Now Taymour, are you about ready t tell us where the originals are to your first ones? Or do you want to end up like... errr...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

I recall your first thread regarding those pictures showing the "proof" of extraterrestrial structures, aliens emerging from holes or doorways, etc...

At that time you appeared to be someone with a new interest in the UFO topic.

Starting from that, you really have made a rapid transition into someone that posts "way out there stuff".

If you really are interested in contributing to this area, perhaps you should be more circumspect about what you post.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Now I see more clearly that the head and body are not related,as I had suspected earlier.I saw the Tiff image just an hour ago.The 6mb pic allowed me to find a cave and some peering eyes(alive).
That is just below your find in the frame in broken bits on the edge of Endurance crater. photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 13-7-2009 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Don't worry about the minor side-track of establishing that there are OTHER life forms in the immediate area.That is building a "scene" just like the overwhelming examples of life signs at certain areas like the "Egyptian Statue" cliff.Because of the dark images and imprecise starting point info I was making hasty jumps to bad conclusions.I'm taking it more slowly and methodically this time around.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I reckon that's a tree and some rocks. You can see the exposed inner lighter coloured part of the tree at the break. Looks like it was snapped in a high wind and is being held together by the bark.

So yeah, guessing fossilized tree and rocks.

Either way, NASA says there is no life at all on Mars, including signs of past vegetation so yeah, either it's a statue or a tree and NASA is still covering up stuff.

DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here again NEGATIVE images(I keep telling you all,but nobody listens) is how to find the LIVE ones.This Dragon-snake has a triangle shaped head and is very common on Mars. This may be an uncommonly shaped head for Earth,but a rocky Mars grounds may prove it workable and beneficial.Mybe they dig with bettwer leverage.Just a guess. Now contrast the live drago-snake with the dead banan shaped Mars animal which is like a walking head similar to mister potato head toys,tiny legs carry a disproportional large Face/body,very cartoonish,out of scale for our eyes. PIA 06276 this is right next to the cave.
I forgot to ad about the round face with eyes/nose .teeth above the Banana head.Many mars animals of this sort have tiny sharp noses,like a funnel or for digging or blowing dust off things,or weapon.Some look like a tiny drinking straw above the mouth or like pinnochio.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Lightened and contrasted.
I compressed the 3D image of Endurance crater and conrasted to highlight my theory that the ancient Mars life was 10's of times bigger or more. Look carefully to find a giant snake head and giant insectoid head at the same waterint hole crater long long ago before the catastrophic loss of atmosphere and animal size,like here on Earth,but more pronounced on Mars. Many smaller creatures lived in the hollowed out fossils of the ancient giants and dug deeper caves beneath them for survival.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I cannot tell if vze2xjjk is making a serious effort at massively cynical and sarcastic responses to those who see things in rocks, or if he really does see these things. Either way I'm scared.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Toys are a common reference point.These animals have large faces compared to their bodies,somewhat football sized with thin short legs.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
reply to post by Taymour

Wow,you are so far off,jumping to GIGANTIC wrong conclusions.
What demented agency would post pics like mine?Do your homework.
Enjoy some lovely chemtrails,and call someone on your cell(cancer phone).Personal questions? Just enjoy my contributions since 1987.

ARE YOU IN THAT PICS?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No ,that man in the top pic is a popular tv science for kids host called Bill Nye the Science guy1980's-90's. I originally designed the Mars rovers 1987,sent drawings to JPL/Nasa(free/never employed by GOV). Bill Nye put a nice little SUNDIAL on back of the 2 current rovers as a science experiment.It attracts the attention of Mars animals and people.The one person on Mars who is most curious about the sundial I unmasked in very darkened and fuzzed out pics,actually resembles the guy in the top pic Bill Nye.So whilethe Mars man quizzes what that sundial does as he he intensely inspects it I see him as Bill Nye's counterpart(asking scientific question) and therefor HIS BEST FRIEND on MARS.He even looks a little like Bill Nye. Nasa buries the image in the shadows of the rock below and behind the rover/flat on the ground. Flat like a stain or a pancake on the ground. Martians look more like a skinny Bill Nye with a narrow head.My only feature that seems vaguely Mars-like is a jutting chin.Some on Mars have very narrow pronounced protruding chins. My head is nowhere near narrow.Mine is closer to one of the 3 Stooges.Slang: Knucklehead.
Enough of your silly questions LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Many people think that you are indeed crazy. I do not think so, but much worse.

The things are two: or You are indeed CRAZY, or You are a sly MYSTIFIER that is made to believe him crazy...

Behind this appearing yours madness hides a skillful stratagem in order to denigrate who submits intriguing images and anomalies. You, with your dogs, Mars cats and monkeys and bananas want to demonstrate that every thing can be seen in that images in order to demolish this that is in the images and to ridicule all.
A strategy that does not work.
I check you....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
it just look like a rock with shadows

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

Are you an "Agency Friend" of vze2xjjk?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join