It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Statue Broken on MARS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

keep up your thoughts. You are a good contributor here and we all have our own ideas and beliefs and that is what makes ATS a good site to voice our findings or beliefs ,Do not worry about people who cause you concern.
It is the silent people who watch and listen and say nothing that count .just watch the star count on your posts.

At least you are contributing to the same goal as what we are all on this site for. Being in the proof for something terrestrial. All the pests on this site are out to discover something that might be outstanding but themselves yet they have not got a thing to contribute but their negativity.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Thanks ocker.

However I call them "THREAD KILLER"...

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Taymour]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Oh come on Taymour..... where is your proof because i see nothing..... nothing at all in those photos!

BTW I am not some Agent working for the FBI.... i'm simply analyzing what is put in front of me and all you have put in front of me is a photo of what looks like rock or a possible tree.....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This is what I thought, you could go to a large number of places here on Earth, take pictures of similar-looking rocks and then claim they are Aliens and/or parts of Aliens.

If Aliens do exist, what makes you think they look in the slightest like a human does? You take rocks that look they could make up the human anatomy and then claim them as Aliens. I could do the very same with other rocks and claim that they are also Aliens, but less humanoid ones.

I hate to be such a skeptic in my first post here, having been lurking for a fairly long time, I really do want to believe that there is life outside of this planet but these formations just don't cut it.

Maybe it would help if you point out where the pictures you took are on the large press-release photo (marsrovers.nasa.gov...).

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

But if you don't see nothing in that photo... and now you see a TREE...

... A possible tree...? A possible TREE....??
ON MARS?
Then you have made an incredible discovery!
A TREE ON MARS!
Congratulations!!
Mr. Magoo dipped in the mist.
Come on MIST! You need GLASSES or a doctor because you experiencing paredolia...
However You have a "Friend" on this tread whit the same problem: "Lazyninja".
Are both of you GARDNERS?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Taymour.... others have also said it could be a possible tree.... it all depends on whether there are means for tree growth..... I'm not going to say it is definately a tree but what i will say is that it is more than likely just some rock which has fallen due to harsh weather....

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This is THE ROCK, into the Crater of Clues on Mars, that may be also a barrow, a windmill, a lampshade, an eccentric seat vintage of years '70, a tree, or

THE BODY OF A BROKEN STATUE..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c8613fc1c89.jpg[/atsimg]

Beside this anomalous rock, to a careful analysis, there are other anomalous rocks that, if observed in the perspective corrected, one can be similar the CHEST
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/304d7993c306.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b593bcc806e.jpg[/atsimg]

and other to the HEAD

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/feeefbc5ff3b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b24ddf27dc41.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Rocks. These are rocks. They are nothing but rocks. A few shapes that, like clouds, are easily given to miss-interpretation. They are still just rocks. How many threads like this do there need to be that go NOWHERE or else turn out to be rocks do there really need to be? There are no other structures of any kind around for 1000s of miles but there is a statue here? No. I am sorry. It just does not even make sense. Let it go.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by imsuchaniceguy

Right: ANOMALY ROCK that it seem a BODY

And how do you know that there are no other structures of any kind around for 1000s of miles? Are you really sure?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

You are deluded..... there is no CHEST or HEAD in these photos!!!

I suggest you check yourself into clinic!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Perhaps I go the next week. Or I go to the beach?
Yes, beach, is better, and more funnny.
BUT YOU, please, do not to tire too much: do not to cut too much grass in Agency Garden, only you make a pruning to the TREES…

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
BUT YOU, please, do not to tire too much: do not to cut too much grass in Agency Garden, only you make a pruning to the TREES…

No offense Taymour, but saying crap like this does nothing to help you but only makes you look a fool and degrades any credibility you may (or may not) have.

Why is anyone who disagrees with you an Agent ? Name calling and pretty much throwing your toys out of the pram when something is said which goes against what you believe to be true is not the way to fight a debate.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
reply to post by imsuchaniceguy

Right: ANOMALY ROCK that it seem a BODY

And how do you know that there are no other structures of any kind around for 1000s of miles? Are you really sure?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Taymour]

Yes. I am sure. Can you show me any identifiable structures around?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Read Discotech's reply!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I respect all the opinions, but I do not accept offensive and disparaging words.
Have you read his offensive words in the precedent posts?
I only answer with irony to those words.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Well, I really don't see what you're seeing in this, Taymour.

I see low resolution images of rocks and other rock-like structures that, due to the lighting, image quality and their camera angle, give them some different looking formations.

But as for a head and a 'chest' -- I think you're drawing heavily from what you want to see.

I'm happy to be wrong, of course. I'd like nothing more than to find Alien artifacts or ancient civilisations on Mars.

But the current set of publicly released images offer nothing to back that up. Because the quality is so poor and pop culture has a huge fixation on Mars and it's possible Alien links, people will see what they want to see. Like the giant glass 'tubes' and so on.

Find me an image that has the resolution and quality like this one, then I'll be convinced.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

You are right, but this ROCK seems to be (in my opinion) a BODY of a STATUE. It can be seen a shoulder, an arm, the legs and the body. The rest, the Chest and the Head, are other rocks anomalies and CLUES that are found to little distance into the CRATER.
Certainly the image has a low resolution but this is that NASA supplies. We must be satisfied.
Of course I am not an expert and these clear anomalous Rocks would have to be analyzed from competent and skilled people.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

I think that's going to be the main problem in this sort of thing - the quality of the images provided to us (the public) is just not good enough to draw difinitive conclusions. It's really 'kind' (
) of NASA to provide us with piccies and all, but it's almost as though they know such low res versions will fuel the forums and the masses with some far-reaching conclusion.

Speculation and hypothesising is all fine and good, but I'm just worried should people take that as 'fact'.

And I'm not point a finger at you or anything, I'm talking broadly here, so no flames intended.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Again you are right.
The "Images Quality" released to the public is the main problem.
In my opinion, also in this images, " Crater of Clues", there is an evident manipulation before the public delivery.
But sometime, "something" slip out....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Can someone please just post a photo of a structure on Mars. Not a blurry rock and your thoughts on what it appears to be. Show me an actual structure.Please, just one.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by imsuchaniceguy]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join