It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips Says UFOs are Real

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by Arbitrageur

i said yours because i am not from here

kinda easy realy

i am human yes and i will die like the rest of you.

i am only here to give a message... i am not god nor do i ever want to be.

i just come to give a message that is all...

i am just as human as you but my message is indeed alien in this respect

Why are you spouting your non-sense again?

I really would give it up if I was you and at least 3 other posters in this thread feel the same judging from their replies.

If you are not from here, then where are you from?

Proof?

Yes a Tree is a living creature just like I am, however a tree isn't a conscious, thinking being is it?

People have different interpretations as to why they exist on this planet, some think it's to worship God, other believe its to simply live, some people even think it's to fornicate with as many women as possible...

Your trying to be philosophical and its not working very well, what makes it worst is your self inflated ego i.e. "I'm only here to deliver the message"

Who sent you may I ask? Or who are you delivering the message for?

I expect you to reply with something like "I'm delivering the message for you and anyone who will listen
"

Seriously, get on with!

I can't imagine who would want you to deliver the message via an internet conspiracy discussion site.

Edit to add:

wait one moment im going to go outside and ask the tree if it thinks the meaning of life is being human..

Thats because a Tree isn't a human, it's a Tree. You do know that there are different forms of life on this planet?

[edit on 2/7/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
Just saw this from the Flier Files on Mufon. Sounds interesting.

"These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action". During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They’re here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don’t like us being here".…When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about this. Anti-gravitational research was going….We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work….We knew each other from what we call unseen industry. We can term it black, deep black, or hidden.

The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured here. I didn’t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there are beings from outside the planet. Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago….We got these things that are handheld scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. I can tell you personally that we’ve been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998, was to bring forth these technologies that that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help get rid of the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started.
www.nationalufocenter.com...

The real beauty about these type of reports is, there is no way the public can ever prove Don Phillips actually worked for skunk works or even exists. And there is no way Skunk Works would ever say he did or didn't work there. And surprise, surprise, surprise you can read all about it yourself in a book by Graham Phillips.

It's almost a perfect scam.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

1) I am human
2) The thing that put you here put me here
3) You already are listening
4) Ego comes with being on this planet.
5) A tree is a liveing being and just because you can ask questions does not make you smarter than a tree now does it?

You speak like you are some how rewarded for being arrogant. i suggest you look in the mirror then look at your planet.

You are the problem not every reason for it.

get it?

have a nice day

and stop trolling

thanks !

[edit on 2-7-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

5) A tree is a liveing being and just because you can ask questions does not make you smarter than a tree now does it?

and stop trolling

If your point is that mankind is raping the planet and heading headlong into ecological disasters like global warming and food shortages from overpopulation or whatever, that would be a valid argument to say man is not so smart and maybe a tree is a better custodian of the planet than a man. I would even agree with that.

But the way you phrased your statement comes across like "you're not smarter than a tree", now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't mean that as a troll-like insult, but please be aware it could come across that way so when you say "stop trolling" it seems a little ironic.

But you still haven't answered my question, what does any of this have to do with Don Philips?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

well the topic is about aliens ?

I am saying aliens are real.. has everything to do with Don Phillips!

i do not agree with all he says.. but aliens are real

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

and stop trolling

If your point is that mankind is raping the planet and heading headlong into ecological disasters like global warming and food shortages from overpopulation or whatever, that would be a valid argument to say man is not so smart and maybe a tree is a better custodian of the planet than a man. I would even agree with that.

But the way you phrased your statement comes across like "you're not smarter than a tree", now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't mean that as a troll-like insult, but please be aware it could come across that way so when you say "stop trolling" it seems a little ironic.

But you still haven't answered my question, what does any of this have to do with Don Philips?

my point is people keep asking WHY, and I say what do you want to know?

look around.. what level of question do people ask.. a tree does not ask questions for it is in equilibrium with what?

the universe... so could humans if they stopped asking silly questions like why am i here and is there god or aliens

pointless...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

i do not agree with all he says.. but aliens are real

a tree does not ask questions for it is in equilibrium with what?

the universe... so could humans if they stopped asking silly questions like why am i here and is there god or aliens

Fine, you can think we are silly for asking if there are aliens, and you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. But some of us don't know if there are aliens or not, (like you apparently do), nor do we feel it's pointless to ask the question and look for answers. We can acknowledge your viewpoint, I hope you can acknowledge ours. Mankind is a curious race so we are going to want answers to mysterious questions even if you think it's silly.

All we seem to get from people like Don Philips are claims with no evidence. (oh, and we can buy his book, LOL)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Before Star Wars was built the aliens could fly anywhere no problem.
That's not the case anymore. We can engage and destroy anything
that enters our airspace. Don't mess with the U.S.
Our new starfleet is here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and
we are all out of bubble gum.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Don Phillips seems to be a credible witness...i dont think he has any thing to lie about hes just saying what he saw with his own eyes.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jammer2012

I agree with you 100% I think he very creditable and could probably "blow our socks off" with what he has seen and knows. He is a brave person.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

1) I am human
2) The thing that put you here put me here
3) You already are listening
4) Ego comes with being on this planet.

You speak like you are some how rewarded for being arrogant. i suggest you look in the mirror then look at your planet.

You are the problem not every reason for it.

get it?

have a nice day

and stop trolling

thanks !
[edit on 2-7-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

I recommend you look in the mirror, you are not better than me or anyone else, you are a human being - no more and no less.

You do not have a "message" and you are not smarter than anyone, you also refer to planet Earth as our planet - well guess what its yours too.

Again you have done your usual trick of not answering my questions and ignoring those that refer to you.

A Tree is a Tree, simple as... what don't you understand about that?

Please stop embarrassing yourself with your pseudo-scientific/philosphical remarks, your just making yourself look stupid

Edit to add:

Do you really think a Tree can ask or should be able to respond to questions? Really?

Forgot to mention, Tree's cannot ask questions, they do not have conscious minds

WHY do you feel the need to spout sh*te? Is it because YOU know something we DON'T or is it something alot SMARTER?

my point is people keep asking WHY, and I say what do you want to know?

Why should we ask you fountain of all knowledge???

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The earth's age is officially calculated in the billions to fit the rest of the evolutionary
drivel spoon fed to americans in place of any supernatural reliance or trust.
(The STATE is the sacred cow to which all must pay more tribute,scrape and bow.)
The fossil evidence supports a mass world-wide catastrophy that brought universal
extinction by WATER,suddenly.The fossil record is one of a relatively recent extinction
that could be in the thousands of years instead of millions if evolution does not need
a lot of time to progress if it is artificially assisted by another higher-life form.
If MAN is an artificially advanced geneticly modified 'Techno-Primate' made to work
gold mines for the "gods",then we would have a world-wide record of some intervention,
or interactive exposure to a culture different from our own and originating from up above.
We would find that Stars are all different ages,and that they all have planets that are also of different ages with civilizations of greater development as well as lesser.
We might find that how we treat lesser civilizations among us is being recorded
by a more advanced civilization to determine how they will treat us in the future.
Many alleged abduction witnesses have recalled a moment of panic and fear as they
fought their captors with shouting obscenities and the question/challenge;"What gives you the RIGHT to do this?..You don't have the RIGHT to do this." The answer has been
almost the same everywhere this has been asked;"WE HAVE THE RIGHT."

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Bob Lazar is a Liar,So is Gene Huff his attack dog~But that's another hoax to be discussed in another forum.
The LASER weapon's system has been cancelled like a michel jackson london concert
by our illustrious leader in the pentagon;Sec.Gates.
I don't think any "Offworlders"visiting or collecting Ore has much to worry about
from the techno-primates wrapped in textile,who can't supervise their own children
or keep from vomiting on their means of trade and commerce while entertaining themselves on the lies provided to them by the persons they give all their savings to
support an all-powerful machine that abuses them financially,physically,and morally.
Every day.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

If we just had one Witness like phillips,It would'nt be much to hold.
But,we have several more and more that are not going to be intimidated or threatened
into silence.(They are not all lieing to promote a book,that would compromise a career
built on trust and integrity that their career depended on and demanded.)You don't
get promoted to these positions by voters who believe your line;You get hired into these
positions of black projects by being known and supported by your peers as a person who won't tolerate nonsense,or compromise his oath of secrecy to profit financially as some have been caught trying to do,but devote himself and his time to helping his country
without regard to himself.)This is where it helps to know the track record of someone
with a personal confession.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Just saw this from the Flier Files on Mufon. Sounds interesting.

"These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action". During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They’re here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don’t like us being here".…When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about this. Anti-gravitational research was going….We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work….We knew each other from what we call unseen industry. We can term it black, deep black, or hidden.

The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured here. I didn’t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there are beings from outside the planet. Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago….We got these things that are handheld scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. I can tell you personally that we’ve been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998, was to bring forth these technologies that that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help get rid of the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started.

The real beauty about these type of reports is, there is no way the public can ever prove Don Phillips actually worked for skunk works or even exists. And there is no way Skunk Works would ever say he did or didn't work there. And surprise, surprise, surprise you can read all about it yourself in a book by Graham Phillips.

It's almost a perfect scam.

wait, wasn't this the guy that was on the Disclosure Project on behalf of his credentials?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I didn’t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did.

Originally posted by MAJIC 12

If we just had one Witness like phillips,It would'nt be much to hold.

But what is he a witness to? The interesting stuff he said he is NOT a witness to.
I know some people that say some pretty strange stuff too, and I could tell you about it, but that doesn't make me a witness to any of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

People should open their minds
One day they are going to believe ......
We are not alone......
We are only a star in the sky

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
We're not alone and I think that that is a fact of life. I've seen enough to know that we're not and I'm telling you ALL: it's totally true. No matter what rubbish people might come out with (that is not a reference to anyone on here by the way) you can always count on there being beings from another realm; realms that we can understand and cannot. We should be open minded as a species, not just as individuals.

Ramadwarf on open minds

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by valefc
reply to post by starwatcher1

People should open their minds
One day they are going to believe ......
We are not alone......
We are only a star in the sky

Let's look at some statistics:
Public Opinion Polls on UFOs
Canadian Poll:
78% of Canadians believe in the existence of life elsewhere in the universe.
Gallup poll:
72% Believe that there is life in some form on other planets in the Universe.
71% Believe that the US Government knows more about UFO’s than it’s telling
(Of course we know that's true, F-117s sighted before being declassified were UFOs, why is it only 71%, should be 99-100%).

0% of UFO cases have any scientifically verifiable evidence of alien visitation to Earth (with the possible exception of ALH84001 , though one could call that an IFO, identified flying object, and even that evidence is inconclusive).

So based on these polls, a large majority of people have already embraced the idea of life elsewhere. So in response to your post, it seems that most minds are already open.

It would be nice if out of all these thousands of cases and sightings, that at least one would result in some scientifically verifiable evidence to show any aliens have visited earth. The Phillips case is one more to add to the list of cases that are interesting, but provide no such evidence.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

While that was not exactly what I posted, I agree that people should look around, read, research for themselves.

I don't agree with you that no evidence is present. You need only look and listen to what others have seen, and presented. I believe Clifford Stone said it best when he said " They aren't with what evidence you have, it's what you can prove.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join