It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips Says UFOs are Real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just saw this from the Flier Files on Mufon. Sounds interesting.

"These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action". During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They’re here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don’t like us being here".…When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about this. Anti-gravitational research was going….We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work….We knew each other from what we call unseen industry. We can term it black, deep black, or hidden.

The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured here. I didn’t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there are beings from outside the planet. Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago….We got these things that are handheld scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. I can tell you personally that we’ve been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998, was to bring forth these technologies that that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help get rid of the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started.
www.nationalufocenter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

another insider we can add to the massive collection of such people

at what point does society realize they speak truth?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Good question. Not sure if the masses even care. Until a person has a real live experience with something that, for lack of a better term, leaves them shaken, they won't believe

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Star and Flag! I can't wait to see everyone else's responses. These threads always draw a lot of debate. I, for one, hope this guy is credible. I hope his company takes off. I hope his technology is real. Etc. Etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Just to encourage you about no one caring, most polls show that 80% or better believe in UFOs. And yes there are so many who have come forward, Dr. Richard Haines, even the late Dr. J. Allen Hynek who was the sr. scientific advisor during projects, Sign, Grudge, and Blue Book. In time we will all know...I just hope these creatures are friendly, lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think people would be outraged if the technology we have developed was ever released to the public. I look forward to checking out the body diagnostic machine. Now all I need to do is find a place to mount a check engine light. I want to be first inline for the upgraded program, lol. On a serious note I am surprised a medical machine like this hasn't already been developed. With unlimited potential for computer processing it is not unimaginable to have a machine to monitor your vitals as well and string out your DNA and do a complete cell count in the body. Then they will be able to see if your having any trouble thinking by monitoring your brain waves. Johnny Mnemonic here we come.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
In time we will all know...I just hope these creatures are friendly, lol.

I hope so too. Their lack of apparent intervention or violence leads me to believe they are perhaps friendly or at least not interfering for some reason.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I hate to say it though, my gut feeling is that these creatures aren't friendly. They seem to have been around for a long time and seem only to show up when they want to impress the observer or intimidate them.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks for posting the video, not sure if I have seen that one or not. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
. . .
We got these things that are handheld scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. I can tell you personally that we’ve been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer.

I was watching one of those being used on telly last night by an EMH.
It was extraordinary what he could achieve with it.
I think he called it a tri-corder.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Forward to 3 minutes in this clip !!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by warrenb

I hate to say it though, my gut feeling is that these creatures aren't friendly. They seem to have been around for a long time and seem only to show up when they want to impress the observer or intimidate them.

i think that there just like us,some good,somebad,like for instance if i was studing sea life,and was some where on a boat looking at a reef or somthing and then some teenagers came speeding in a boat and start doing cannon balls in the same area and while i was taking samples of coral,i would be pissed like wtf,wouldnt u lol...just a thought

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
WOW! Great find! I love it when credible insiders come out with the truth! Great find OP.

S&F4U
-E-

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Im trying to find the tube clip where he say ' one small step for man' in reverse speech you hear him say: ' Man will spacewalk', I find that scenario spooky, if you think of FTL technology and stuff..

But, it seems to have been removed or something ..

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was just thinking that the lack of flamers, debunker, skepics that normally show up with such post as these have had a thing to say

I would guess that there isn't any thing that they can say..

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I believe him.

To me it just really doesn't make logical sense to think that we are alone in this universe.

Now I'm just waiting for all the cool technology to hit the market. I honestly think 2012 is going to have something to do with Aliens.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think for me, Gary McKinnon closed the subject for me. UFOs are real, yep yep...now the only questions left are...whos are they, and why are they coming here...which is now the more important questions.

Sorry, but to say that UFOs arent real is now akin to saying the earth is 8000 years old...its pure religion with no sound evidence backing it up, and no longer any serious science supporting the evidence (damn you quantum physics, you broke religoscience) simply a stale old belief system of unsupported facts and blind ignorance to the extreme.

but, you also would be suprised how many people believe in the young earth theory...for no reason than because the bible said so.

Be also suprised how many doubters also fall into the young earth theory catagory...ok, perhaps you wouldnt be suprised.

Peace...tipping point is almost here.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

reply to post by warrenb

Ya, Remember many hundreds of years ago when they mass landed and enslaved us all? the bombs they dropped that day.
now here we are, still enslaved, our breeding controlled, our minds constantly scrubbed, and no formal language beyond our slave language so we can follow commands, leading us into a early death and being consumed.

or wait...no, that didnt happen...welp, guess that settles that question then...friendlys...now, us on the other hand is a open question.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Well just based on our society...If you were them would you want to stop the side show they can only find humor in our ways of life...I could only imagine they look at us like some sort of Ed T.V. show... The things that we do as humas are so stupid and beyond entertaining from a visual sense. I can only think they just watch with eyes wide open at the side show that is earth..Were like a intergalactic freak show study group.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join