It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips Says UFOs are Real

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Why do all these disclosures by whistle blowers come without any evidence or proof. If you were privy to such information that ET exists and you've seen and handled their technology, then why would it be so difficult to provide proof to backup your claims. For example, one could simply name an undiscovered star or planet where the Aliens supposedly come from and then show astronomers where to look for it.

If you ask me it's all bull. Sorry but I ain't buying any of it, simply because none of it makes any sense. Why would enlightened, benevolent beings give their state of the art technology to xenophobic, power hungry, mad humans. Who then use this tech to develop weapons of mass destruction and to exploit, enslave & manipulate their fellow human beings. If true, it sounds like these Aliens are two bolts short of a spaceship.

If they are benevolent, then why aren't they sharing their tech with responsible humans who would use the technology to benefit all of human kind. It's bad enough being manipulated by those in power, but it also looks like ET is playing a similar game with us. That's of course if any of these stories are true.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jnewell33
I think people would be outraged if the technology we have developed was ever released to the public. I look forward to checking out the body diagnostic machine. Now all I need to do is find a place to mount a check engine light. I want to be first inline for the upgraded program, lol. On a serious note I am surprised a medical machine like this hasn't already been developed. With unlimited potential for computer processing it is not unimaginable to have a machine to monitor your vitals as well and string out your DNA and do a complete cell count in the body. Then they will be able to see if your having any trouble thinking by monitoring your brain waves. Johnny Mnemonic here we come.

If such fantastic technology has been with held from our people we are being kept in the stone age on a dying planet. A crime if there ever was one.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Indeed... They all are waiting for the people who have lied to them since day one to come forward and tell them the truth. Otherwise they will never believe anyone else.

Aren't we sheeple or what? lol

I just don;t get it really. what more evidence can someone want. The evidence is overwhelming and they still won't believe.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Just like everything else pal, follow the money.
sorry for the one line post, just couldn't help myself.

When you get your sighting and can't make anyone else believe what you saw maybe you will understand.
My best friend feels the same way....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah, but even a sighting can simply be a case of mistaken identity. What exactly did he see?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
reply to post by Arbitrageur

While that was not exactly what I posted, I agree that people should look around, read, research for themselves.
Are you talking about the thumbs up icon not being included in my quote of you? Or did I misquote you somehow?

I don't agree with you that no evidence is present.
I didn't say no evidence is present. I said no scientifically verifiable evidence is present.

You need only look and listen to what others have seen, and presented. I believe Clifford Stone said it best when he said " They aren't with what evidence you have, it's what you can prove.
Hmmm that quote may have a typo or something in it because I don't follow it (could you have meant "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove"?), but I understand what you said before that, and I'm open minded enough to do research. Heck, that's why I'm here. I don't consider myself a skeptic, I'm looking for verifiable evidence of aliens and not finding any, not even even the tiniest scrap of proof. And standards for evidence vary, I'm reading one thread with "undeniable proof of aliens" that shows a bunch of ice and debris floating around and alternating comments that it proves either:
-50 little plasma creatures living in space, or
-50 giant UFOs 800 feet across all swarming around the tether
How is this proof when people can't agree on what it's showing?

Or I find evidence like this "my friend told me that he saw 3 aliens teleport from the UFO to his front yard" .
Or "I didn’t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did." from the OP of this thread
I understand some people may call this evidence, but none of it is really good enough to even come close to proof.

Note to self: When abducted by aliens, remember to grab a souvenir from them so I'll have something to show to back up my story.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There should be no doubt that such technologies exist,but when will the real truth about those craft surface?I personally do believe that one was indeed recovered from the Brazel ranch in 1947,however,they were very much terrestrial craft developed and flown by the British from a base in Canada.the craft would have been developed from captured Nazi blueprints and/or scientists associated with the Haunebu projects.Remember that this was at a time when America refused to share its nuclear secrets with Britain and what better way to grab Americas attention than by flying an advanced concept craft over Americas most secret Nuclear Airbase?Whether the crash was an accident or not,shortly afterwards Britain did receive the Nuclear Technology that she so desired,personally I believe as a result of info sharing on the disc craft technologies.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I really apologize if this has been gone over..but..isn't this old news .
I googled dons name and I kept being herded to to the sites here and fliers..then switched to ask and altavista.
I found references 2007, 2004, and finally to 2001.
So I am wondering just what is particularly new and revealing about Don Phillips.
Skunkworks existed according to wiki 1943 and some evidence even before that because of the war..Much mention is made of the heroe of skunworks Clarence kelly Johnson..prob the most decorated Aircraft designer ever, that don allegedly worked with ..in passing only in the article.
Not to besmirch Mr.Phillips..I just think it looks rather different when placed in context of the times during the war, post war, the coldwar and now.

cache.zoominfo.com... da597dc308df351%26threadid%3d88369&page_last_updated=3%2f3%2f2007+12%3a53%3a13+AM&firstName=Don&lastName=Phillips
reference 2007

www.rense.com... rense reference to phillips 2004

www.disclosureproject.org...

origin of skunkworks 1943 wiki predates Roswell
en.wikipedia.org... no mention of don phillips anyhwere yet..
www.wvi.com... one of the heroes of our aviation development..and a great study in character.

I was hopiing there would be a tad more than just sayin ET/UFOs are real
because he says they are real, but as I discovered..its not unusual for this stuff to be recycled over and over..

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
There should be no doubt that such technologies exist,but when will the real truth about those craft surface?I personally do believe that one was indeed recovered from the Brazel ranch in 1947,however,they were very much terrestrial craft developed and flown by the British from a base in Canada.the craft would have been developed from captured Nazi blueprints and/or scientists associated with the Haunebu projects.Remember that this was at a time when America refused to share its nuclear secrets with Britain and what better way to grab Americas attention than by flying an advanced concept craft over Americas most secret Nuclear Airbase?Whether the crash was an accident or not,shortly afterwards Britain did receive the Nuclear Technology that she so desired,personally I believe as a result of info sharing on the disc craft technologies.

The Brazel ranch just had a debris field.
They picked the pieces up and flew them to Wright Patterson base.
There was a mid-air collision.
The other spacecraft landed intact with a bad gash on the side.
Some college students got there before the Army.
Crew of 4.
2 Pilots / 2 Engineers.
The pilots were both dead.
One of the engineers was injured.
The other engineer was just fine.
It was a Gray. About 4 foot tall. Black eyes.
The students saw something like white horse hair falling out of the bad
gash on the side. (Later found to be ---Fiber Optic Cable
--)
The Army eventually showed up and the Gray alien went crazy.
You can read more about it in
Crash at Corona by Stanton Friedman.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
We have 60 years of modern accounts from all types of people in various professions. We need only 1 vehicle - structure of a vehicle, or corpse of verifiable evidence. We have not one that will set the record straight for the masses.

Unfortunately in this modern age were opportunities are at their best to capture the big metallic disks of legend, the show has all but dried up. Even when there is a purported unmistakable UFO "Mass Sighting", not one soul ever thinks to capture it digitaly. Again we are set with Accounts of the incident". The plausibility of that recording not happening gets increasingly weaker.

Cue up the number of mistaken sightings and hoaxes over the years, and it's enough for one to say. Enough talk already - Just Show me.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
That certainly is true Null, and thank you for pointing that out..as I understand some prominent witnesses have gone on over the years to embellish their stories with the passage of each anniversery and lecture circuit, from o bodies to a small airlift figuratively speaking. maybe this is natural, maybe its not..but from using the anecdotal as ones baseline in the absence of pictures, that is not a good thing, I would think..irrespective of a persons credentials. Nothing should ever have to be added to pad the story to make it standup.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Good question. Not sure if the masses even care. Until a person has a real live experience with something that, for lack of a better term, leaves them shaken, they won't believe

Very good point... I define any belief system into an intellectual componant, and an emotional one. Case in point. Any idiot who can count the number of stars knows it is almost certain we are not alone. But that is a detached reality from our day to day lives. We have had many thousands of of people, sober I should add, see the most incredible things.

If the President him self came out with full disclosure, a large number of people would not believe him. Some might jump out of windows...Another reason we are so cautious. The point is there comes a degree of one-on-one exposure to "them". They (ET) seem to bypass our government in order to shock us into a new reality. By the way, I took part in wargames with the questions of above.

Never forget all nations fear one thing above all others. Not war/invasion, but what is really feard is disorder.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I know that not many people on this site like Stephen Greer, but this story has been in print along with stories of many other such witnesses in Greer's first book, Disclosure, which has been available for several years....

Just sayin'....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I thought the thread was about Don Phillips and his story which was posted giving the impression something new and decisive had just come out, as aopposed to the books the same people authors and characters, we keep hearing about, directly or indirectly.and its the same yarn for the last decade.
The fact is if you go to nuforcs you will see thousands of "sighting's..and as was posted previously..nothing tangible but plenty on our own craft or natural phenomena and yes, hoaxes, something this field is rife with, and not all by the gov.

As far as the mention of war games, that as old as time itself, as is spin and damage control, a tool for advantage and leverage as a result of successful illusions and perceptions..whether its psyops or the clever magicians hands, a viral marketer, or scam artist or prankster ..the tools are disturbingly similar.. I think even husbands and wives around the globe do it and on a pretty intensive take no prisoners scale.

Creating excuses why we havent been contacted and blaming it on the gubbamint and suppression is part the disclosure trademark, , or that ETs are acclimating us to the lights, bypassing the gubbamint, is in the Don Phillips case even stranger then as it was on or near a gubbamint base he saw them in his testimony.
That doesnt sound like bypassing, IF they were even what he thinks they were. But does sound like military testing.
I'm gladdened we have advantages, and that some are leaked, whether to fool the opposition, we have something we dont , or that others don't know what they are really looking at. Tthe grapevine, by the way is an extremely useful tool in the corporate world by the way..

If you are a player of wargames, and not a mere casualty of one, then you should know that.

But thanks for the old news, I just think that rote recycling of the same fluff and "shock advertising" in banner headlines will not bolster the ET agenda in this case, and in fact will weaken it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just saw this from the Flier Files on Mufon. Sounds interesting.

….We got these things that are handheld scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. I can tell you personally that we’ve been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998, was to bring forth these technologies that that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help get rid of the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started.
www.nationalufocenter.com...

Stolen Rife Technology. There are others such stories as well guys.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think Startrek called them tri corders or something sometime before that didn't they ? certainly were way ahead and on the right track
but then..why would they need messy probes if the scanner could do it all, ?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
The Brazel ranch just had a debris field.
They picked the pieces up and flew them to Wright Patterson base.
There was a mid-air collision.
The other spacecraft landed intact with a bad gash on the side.
Some college students got there before the Army.
Crew of 4.
2 Pilots / 2 Engineers.
The pilots were both dead.
One of the engineers was injured.
The other engineer was just fine.
It was a Gray. About 4 foot tall. Black eyes.
The students saw something like white horse hair falling out of the bad
gash on the side. (Later found to be ---Fiber Optic Cable
--)
The Army eventually showed up and the Gray alien went crazy.
You can read more about it in
Crash at Corona by Stanton Friedman.

You say all this stuff like it's been proven true. You do know that just because somebody - even Friedman - says something or writes about it, that doesn't make it true. There's no law that says UFO books must be true and accurate. Anybody can repeat a myth, but for it to be true, you gotta have the goods.

And nobody's got any.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The proof you're looking for is under lock and key out near
Area 51. Good luck getting past the cammo dudes.
Use of deadly force is authorized.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
If they are benevolent, then why aren't they sharing their tech with responsible humans who would use the technology to benefit all of human kind. It's bad enough being manipulated by those in power, but it also looks like ET is playing a similar game with us. That's of course if any of these stories are true.

Good point! Average Joe gains nothing, the industrial-military complex gains all...

Damn, should've signed up...

Didn't Eisenhower publicly warn us about the military's hidden manifesto?

[edit on 11/7/2009 by qubix]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by qubix

Originally posted by kindred

Good point! Average Joe gains nothing, the industrial-military complex gains all...

Damn, should've signed up...

Didn't Eisenhower publicly warn us about the military's hidden manifesto?

[edit on 11/7/2009 by qubix]

The technology involved is dual use technology.
The United States Government has the right and the responsiblity
to protect its secrets.
I know you don't want to hear this but MJ-12 has very good reasons
for sitting on all this advanced technology.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join