It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips Says UFOs are Real

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc767
But if you research Roswell enough, you will see that the heaping mounds of eye-witness testimony and amazing revelations from people like Philip Corso are too profound to discount outright.

Yeah, but if you research it even further, you find that none of the accounts go anywhere, they're contradictory, there's nothing solid to back any of them up, and other unclassified records from the base indicate that nothing particularly out of the ordinary happened aside from the little dog and pony show of the misidentified balloon parts, and there were essentially no short- or long-term career effects to any of the people involved. Most people at the base at the time, including those who would have been directly involved in such a significant project, concur that nothing incredible happened and they're embarrassed by all the alien nonsense.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Hey...no one is saying (afaik) that you're wrong matey, but they're not saying you're right either.

You may very well be right on, they plane designs DO look very similar.

Similar enough that K.A. did in fact, witness a military test flight of these recovered early stealth planes.

But it's a stretch to say Roswell was one of these test planes that crashed, purely because the one's K.A. saw look like the one's recovered from Germany.

I've read reports that describe the Roswell wreckage as 'Egg' shaped, or Bulbous eliptical/oval shaped. I've yet to read they were 'batwing' shaped.

But...nothing is set in stone regarding this subject, so who knows...you could be spot on.

The only other fly in the ointment of your theory, is time.

The US government has had over 60 years to come clean about Roswell.

They have put out at LEAST three different 'final' explanations as to what Roswell was all about.

Would they not have come clean if it was only based on captured weaponry ..say around the time when the current stealth fighter/bombers were unveiled to the public?

It doesn't add up that they would continue the sham when stealth tech has moved on to such a departure from the original designs?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

The reports that there are many different types or species of ET is a good point.
And i get where your coming from with it, i really do - so please don't think me argumentative, but wouldn't you think, if we accept there are 40, 50, 1000 different species of technological, space faring beings, that that fact alone would necessitate a governing body or reguatory body to keep matters civil amongst themselves?

If they are nefarious, out for no good, opportunistic kind of folks (a bit like humans then really) wouldn't there have to be a kind of galactic council or something to keep them all from wiping each other out?

If there's a council, and rules...what are the 'bad' ones doing here, if they can't get away with whatever they are doing?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Big deal, isn't it basically a fact that
UFO's are real? I haven't even seen one
in real life, but I still am 100% positive
that they exist.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Again, good, logical points Pathos, but you are making incorrect assumptions. (Don't worry, you're not alone)

You are assuming that simply because someone has an interest in a subject or topic, they are automatically predisposed to making incorrect identifications of what they may see or hear or otherwise experience.

This isn't so.

I'd imagine a police murder detective would have an interest in grisley murders and the people that commit them, but i doubt he or she would arrest everyone in the street as a murderer.

There are of course plenty of examples of these.

If anything, it is in actuality, for me at any rate, the reverse.

Because i have and have long had an interest in 'Ufolgy', and all things related, i am probably more skeptical than anyone else around me, when i see or hear or read Ufo reports.

The reason is obvious really. Because of my interest in Ufology, far from jumping up and down screaming "IT'S AN ALIEN SPACESHIP"!!! anytime i see an unrecognised light or object in the sky, i use deduction.

I am aware of most of what the strange lights could be, and proceed to mentally compare each scenario until they are accepted or rejected, based on what i am seeing. So really i am (and i suspect many people on here are), my own 'censor'. I want to make sure i have the truth, as i've certainly had enough of the lies.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A gazillion flags and scores of replies that take the guy's account of what Don Phillips said as gospel. What he allegedly says is fairly extraordinary. Cure for cancer being withheld? A scanner that diagnoses and treats? Other than NoHup and one other member...nobody has raised a question about honesty or truthfulness.

Disclosure Project witnesses aren't wholly credible witnesses. Some have a lot of very hoaky nonsense and are deeply questionable in their claims and identities. One mentioned a soldier who's bible in his pocket prevented aliens from massacring innocents in Vietnam. Isn't that a little bit ludicrous?

There's no record of Neil Armstrong saying anything about aliens on the moon. A lot of discussion, innuendo and rhetoric...no evidence. Much like Edgar Mitchell, what Phillips is alleged to have said mentions no first hand experience...merely second-hand accounts. If those conversations have taken place...who knows who told him? Are they reliable or stringing him along? Is it fantasy or disinfo? WTF knows?

Has anyone seen the 'ex-Nasa Director Mclleland's' claims? John Lear's claims? I know 'skepticism' is a dirty word to some members, but using a little pinch of skepticism (just a teeny bit) doesn't mean giving up on UFOs. They exist...there's no doubt about it. When a guy is supposed to have made these claims, let's not jump off the deep end and take it as smoking gun evidence...it's hearsay from dubious sources.....

Exasperation/

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
When the don Phillips made that statement wouldn't the government do something to say he lied or something like that instead of let him just go out and said what he said?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tripperthe3

I ask you, why should the government have to come out and say anything "officially" when they have other people, paid or otherwise to do the work for them
This site is full of dis info agents.... take a look around.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by starwatcher1

another insider we can add to the massive collection of such people

at what point does society realize they speak truth?

yup you are right its always like this when people find it to real they dont believe it ufff when do most understand that people start talking....

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've seen this. Good stuff. I get Filers Files emailed to me and its the best going for recent UFO/Alien news.

Here is some second hand info I have.

I had a good friend who's girlfriend was a friend, my wife and I used to go out and socialize with for a few years. He was a computer guy and I was only a couple years into it as a computer graphics artist. This was late 80's.

He was a programmer and was working on involved technology projects. One was a valve control for a oil refinery plant, so quite advanced for the late 80's.

Once I met him for lunch at a contract he was on for a biomedical firm in Silicon Valley. This company designed and built high tech medical equipment. Mostly cardio (heart) related. They hired him to design the software and interface for what he called a real medical Tricorder, referencing the Star Trek name for the advice. It was actually called something else.

Being a computer tech geek and conceptualist myself, I asked him more about it and he said it actually read vitals at a distance and displayed data real time to the user.

I did not get the impression or hear any details for the actual technology utilized, but sufice it to say he was adamint that my sci-fi impression was correct. It actually could sense vitals, some chemistry and do diagnosis to some extent. I did not see the unit or any of his code or visual interface design, but that's what he told me while I was in the building with him there.

Nothing indicated it effected the subject being scanned, but that was many years ago and would imagine advances through technologies gained from "other" sources could accelerate such a technology over night.

I would not be surprised in the least that this and many other devices exist and are being used. I've seen a triangle the size of a couple football fields move across land at 10 mph and do other strange things, plus other such actual experiences. Few things seem implausible since. Least of all Alien life.

ZG

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
When did Armstrong admit to seeing aliens? WHEN?

He didn't.

Also there is a reason for the old guys coming out of the woodwork now they're past their fifties. Money.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I agree about the freak show. I am 63 and retired and finally got around to doing something I wanted to do - read / read / read - lover the internet. I took an interest in ATS and various other alternative sites. I have come to the conclusion that we are being used in so many ways by our governments that it would sound like fiction to even start to explain.

To my point: Can you imagine another race looking at us and wondering why in the h-e double hockey sticks does human race have wars? starvation? lack of shelter? so many sick? still using fossil fuels? GM foods? lack of hope? endless crime? and on and on. With todays knowledge and tech smart things the world has to offer - aliens would have to ask themselves WTF?

Our planet has so much to offer and it is so sad we just keep all this negativity living a on going thing. We keep thinking our governments are going to make things better when they are the major problem, and us being the second major problem watching it happen. We are in trouble as a planet and a race of people. GREED at all levels.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
reply to post by warrenb

I hate to say it though, my gut feeling is that these creatures aren't friendly. They seem to have been around for a long time and seem only to show up when they want to impress the observer or intimidate them.

Although I can't speak for everyone, my personal experience with whoever is piloting these craft has led me toward the opposite gut feeling. They appear to be playful and kind enough to respond and interact with me from time to time. From an intuitive standpoint, when they are above me, I have never sensed hostility---In fact quite the opposite.

I know everyone has a different outlook and experiences though, and I respect such.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Being born left me shaken.. could not give a toss about aliens lol

do you know what i find strange? the fact people take for granted being on a planet in a universe so big that people still cant find the edge LOL

and say silly thinks like "i dont know if aliens are real i want proof"

this argumeant is 2

I think god made me OR I cant accept aliens.. because its to mind blowing..

being here is mind blowing what more you want??

pesky humans!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

my friend let me show you

once upon a time a man sat on a rock.. and he had a question.. why am i here...he thought long and hard about this question..then one day he found out the very reason he was asking was the very reason for him being here..

you see life is not about being human.. im sure you are aware of this.. and i wont list the many "other" life forms on this planet.. that have every right as you too be here.

But why did the man ask why he was here? because he was not the person asking why..

asking a question is the way of understanding your place..

for you was created by a force so great it created everything you see.. and feel and hear and what not..

so what is a UFO?... well its just like you

inquisitive... its alive.. just like me you and the tree... they do not know why they are here..

You see when humans wake up to the fact the gift they was given was to BE here that is when your race will become the very thing you fear the most..

becoming the ones who pose the question

Life my dear friend is reproductive.. its what makes the universe work

and death also

one of the same creation.. no hell.. no heaven.. just perfection.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Sounds like a Medical Tricorder from Star Trek.
I guess we need a Medical Tricorder App for the iPhone 3G.
If we cure cancer, will a lot of people lose their jobs?
I'll be glad when all chemotherapy goes away.
It makes the body sick.
Bring on the Nanorobots to cut off the blood supply to the tumors.
MIT students are working with nanoworms today!
-Scientific American Magazine -

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Nice video catch I must say. I have not seen that one. I have seen a UFO a couple years back. It was a triangle shaped UFO. Absolutely no sound and no lights but it blocked out the stars behind it. I found that odd since where I am at there are 3 airports that planes fly over but no air traffic at all only that triangle UFO. I do not have photos since I did not have a camera at the time but I been searching the sky ever since. Keep up the great posts. Soon we will all know UFO's are real once they start appearing in the sky come 2010. Watch me be wrong. That would suck...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Still waiting for you to elaborate more on the things you said earlier in the thread..... Sounds as if you know more than your telling?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

my friend... you can be as vast as your mind can take you.

please understand you are pure energy.. you are just like the electron wizzing around the nuclei of an atom.

many aliens from other questions come to this one.. "you call it multi dimentions"

we call it getting to grips with you being here...

lets look at it.. in a pragmatic way.

If humans are to be around for say ohh i dunno a Billion years from now

what do you think you would look like?

do you see my words? really? do you SEE them? To look at a sentance and udnerstand that your mind has no shape for you did not make it....

understand something very clear....

Your time is running out for this question will END... and You my friend..will need to make a choice for your very race..

do you wish to continue to question you very existence or will you accept the fact you can NEVER know what created us all?

You see the gift we have as beings is only to serve the thing that created us.. being SMUG about it is not a good idea

most advanced aliens understand BEING here is more important than asking WHY we are here you see?

this is the question and the test humans face? do you wish to keep asking?

or do you wish to stay here?

choice is clear.... what one do you want?

and not im not a space alien... well.. not your space at least..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1

Still waiting for you to elaborate more on the things you said earlier in the thread..... Sounds as if you know more than your telling?

What do you want to know?
The Grays are here.
2 of their scout class "Top Hat" spacecraft had a mid air collision
during a severe thunderstorm around July 2, 1947.
One self destructed and the pieces fell to the ground on the ranch.
This is known as the debris field.
The other made a controlled landing almost in the middle of New Mexico.
The Army showed up and threatened everyone.
The Top Hat spacecraft was taken to Los Alamos, New Mexico.
At the time that was the nearest secure government facility.
What a GOLD mine for our finest engineers at the time.
Imagine handing an electrical engineer an iPhone 3G in July 1948.

There are other races here on Earth.
One race looks exactly like us.
The Atlantians were here around 9,000 years ago.
Technically, they are not aliens.
The Atlantians are indigenous to Earth.
The Grays helped them the same way they helped the USA.
Isn't it odd that one our space shuttles is called "Atlantis".
Earth has a hidden history.
Bob Lazar worked on the Sport Model version at S4.
My Avatar shows a successfull reverse engineering effort by Lockheed
in 1988. The Gray version has a dull aluminium appearance.
It looks the Lockheed version has a lightweight polyalloy hull.
My guess is 58% Magnesium/ 38% Lithium/ 5% Aluminium
The above combo would make a cool paperweight cube for your desk.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Eurisko2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join