It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is A Secret War Being Waged In Space Yet We Continue To Debate The Existence Of EBE'S

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon

What otherctether? What size ships do you think or know that the Navy has in space? Please u2 me. Thanks sir

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

ronald ragan started the star wars project many years ago question to ask is why are there star wars defence satalites that are pointed towards space?

why call it star wars?

funny video to add effect of war in space
we bombed the moon and started a war lol

xploder

[edit on 5-9-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If we are at war how come the aliens do not retaliate? Our sattelites and spacestation should be easy targets.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
If we are at war how come the aliens do not retaliate? Our sattelites and spacestation should be easy targets.

We are not currently on the front lines

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Cassius666

We are not currently on the front lines
I agree, all we have to deal with is the space junk left behind that re-enters and leaves a hole in our roofs lol

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Zorgon

What other tether?

Hehe that comment always catches someones attention

The US NAVY flew a tether satellite at around the same time NASA was flubbing their experiment that ended up feeding a swarm of Plasma critters at the cost of 100 million to tax payers

The purpose of a tether is to collect free energy literally collecting electricity by dragging a copper wire through Earth's magnetic field. But once you collect it what to do with it? Well the NAVY AF and even NASA have been tinkering with power transmission via laser... earth to satellite, satellite to satellite and the NAVY has SELENE, a laser capable of sending power to a base on the moon. We covered all that in the Naval Space Command thread

But what the heck I can put a bit here too...

[The picture is one from Clementine, the pink dot is Venus]

The Naval Center for Space Technology recently built and launched a Tethered Satellite called TiPS. The TiPS satellite is a tether physics experiment consisting of two end masses connected by a 4 km non-conducting tether. The satellite was deployed on 20 June 1996 at an altitude of 1,022 kilometers (552 nautical miles). This experiment is designed to increase knowledge about gravity-gradient tether dynamics and the survivability of tethers in space. (Tethers can be severed by space debris.) The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) is a sponsor of the TiPS program.

The information was originally available at this url hyperspace.nrl.navy.mil... but has since been moved. You can punch that interesting url into the way back machine and it will bring up the old pages. However I got permission from the NAVY to repost that info, data and pics on mys site

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Here is a video of it from Earth in orbit

TiPS was launched in 1996 by the US Naval Research Laboratory. A four-kilometre long tether connected two satellites named Ralph and Norton. The two satellites together had a mass just under 50 kilograms. Tethered satellites show promise in helping with orbital maneuvering, power generation and artificial gravity tests. This experiment was concluded in late 2006 when the tether presumably broke. I captured this video in the summer of 2004 with an Astrovid StellaCam EX, Celestron 8-inch NexStar GPS telescope with f/2 Fastar optics, NexRemote and SatelliteTracker software and a soundtrack from the shortwave time signal WWV from an observing site inside Toronto. The field of view here is about 40' x 50', slightly larger than the Full Moon. apolloisgo | March 06, 2007

Funny how the good stuff on youtube rarely gets seen

Here is a video of the LASER test shots

www.thelivingmoon.com...

The lasers were fired from Starfire DEW site at Kirtland AFB

Courtesy of Directed Energy Directorate, US Air Force
Starfire Optical Range Firing Lasers, Kirtland AFB
and results recorded from the sister site at the Haleakala, Hawaii Observatory

What size ships do you think or know that the Navy has in space?

No answer to that one yet
But the X-37B just returned after a 7 month excursion

December 03, 2010 Associated Press VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. - The U.S. Air Force's secrecy-shrouded X-37B unmanned spaceplane returned to Earth early Friday after more than seven months in orbit on a classified mission, officials said. The winged craft autonomously landed at at Vandenberg Air Force Base on the California coast 130 miles northwest of Los Angeles, Vandenburg spokesman Jeremy Eggers said. "It's very exciting," Eggers said of the 1:16 a.m. PST landing. The X-37B was launched by an Atlas 5 rocket from Cape Canaveral, Fla., on April 22, 2010, with a maximum mission duration of 270 days.

Wonder what it's been up to

edit on 13-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ocker note they are not blowing up these crafts.

Now THAT is a very good observation and neither are 'they' blasting us out of the sky...

So... playing tag? War Games?

The 'Foo Fighters' of WWII buzzed every ones planes... though we never knew that at the time... heard one report that they fired right through one... didn't hurt it

I can vouch for that comment, on many occasions my father would mention balls of light around Lancasters he had seen as well as many storys from the mess, he was stationed near Dover and flew Hurricanes and Spits for support on bombing raids while over the Channel.

He never metioned that he saw them buzzing fighters only Brit and Yank bombers?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
No war between...

how is the old saying go??

"You dont bite the hand that feeds"

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
He never metioned that he saw them buzzing fighters only Brit and Yank bombers?

Interesting. will have to look that up...

Here is a little video from Russia

www.russianspaceweb.com...

The LKS

After his initial unsuccessful attempts to develop a reusable vehicle in the early 1960s, Chelomei returned to the concept of a winged orbiter at the beginning of the 1970s. Around 1975, Chelomei proposed a "smaller and cheaper" Soviet response to the US Space Shuttle.

www.russianspaceweb.com...

Some say it was never built... those people also say the Spiral was never built either... somehow I don't believe them

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There seems to be evidence of human abductions and mutilations so no doubt there are good and bad amongst races.

So its quite plausible that may be there is a fight going on localy to keep the bad factions at bay and entering our atmosphere.

Also as Zorgon pointed out about the Naval Space Fleet if they exist, would no doubt keep out of this fight knowing full well they would be out gunned and leaving up to the good guys to prevent this.

If this is the case then its another reason not to disclose, it would not be good to tell the world there is a race out there abducting and sucking out the vital organs while they are still conscious and we have no way of stoping them.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

If this is the case then its another reason not to disclose, it would not be good to tell the world there is a race out there abducting and sucking out the vital organs while they are still conscious and we have no way of stoping them.
Bob DU, I understand your logic in this subject but I firmly believe it is the "secrecy" that got us into all of this matrix control grid. It is a secrecy that never allows the people to make informed, educated decisions in their lives, their governments, and in their personal lives. Secrecy is the most fertile ground for a secret society to grow and flourish from. I am one of those that happen to agree with President Kennedy where in his secret society speech he discusses the evils of such organizations.

In my humble opinion, it is the secret societies who do the greatest harm to mankind by covering for, aiding and doing the bidding of these "Evil Aliens". I say let the people have the truth and let them decide for themselves how to defend themselves. It gives the 2nd amendment to the US constitution a whole new meaning...

edit on 16-12-2010 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Bob DU, I understand your logic in this subject but I firmly believe it is the "secrecy" that got us into all of this matrix control grid. It is a secrecy that never allows the people to make informed, educated decisions in their lives, their governments, and in their personal lives. Secrecy is the most fertile ground for a secret society to grow and flourish from. I am one of those that happen to agree with President Kennedy where in his secret society speech he discusses the evils of such organizations.

In my humble opinion, it is the secret societies who do the greatest harm to mankind by covering for, aiding and doing the bidding of these "Evil Aliens". I say let the people have the truth and let them decide for themselves how to defend themselves. It gives the 2nd amendment to the US constitution a whole new meaning...

edit on 16-12-2010 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

I could not agree more, the USA being the leading country in defence capabilitys and world banking have always had the the rest of the world hanging off thier apron strings since the 50s, your real goverment is the US corperates hand in hand with your DOD.

Ok lets say there was disclosure how there hell would anyone no who is good or bad? would you believe the goverments opinion.

Anyway its all good food for thought and if there is that scenario going on behind our backs I still have the opinion that the goverments can not control the situation so its better to deny than have egg on thier face.
edit on 16/12/10 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join