It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is A Secret War Being Waged In Space Yet We Continue To Debate The Existence Of EBE'S

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
There is a secret war being waged in space and we are in the middle of it please wake up and L@@k!

This year there has been more sightings of strange craft than ever recorded, yet people still want to dismiss the reality that we are not alone in this universe.

The NASA STS-48 incident has always been of interest to me and I know it has been discussed before on this site, but without the couter professional backing from qualified professors, as this video shows.

I have never seen this particular video before on this site (only clips of the incident) IMO this video is incredibly important as we listen to both sides of the story, from Professors,Buzz Aldrin and Edgar Mitchell. Also I believe it is an old video therefore, from it, we can see how both Edgar Mitchell and Buzz Aldrins opinions have changed about the subject of UFO'S.

Nasa followers have always said that the object in question is an ice particle, however, this video blows that theory right out of the water. Not only does it offer scientific proof that the object is a craft but also shows where the streak of light (Weapons Beam Technology) may have come from.

Weapons Beam Technology Patent 4686605 incl,

1. Cause total disruption of all forms of communication over a very large proportionate of the earth

2.Missile or aircraft destruction, deflection of confusion

3. WEATHER MODIFICATON - BY ALTERING SOLAR ABSORBTION, ALSO ALTERING COMPOSITION OF THE ATMOSPHERE,

This patent was classified by the NAVY - National Security Order - 1987 (22 years ago)

If it can be proven that we (humans) have such a device that is capable of shooting at craft in space, then that opens a big can of worms, for instance, it would mean that not only is there is a group that oversees the design and manufacturing of these products but also there is a department set up on this earth that monitors ET activity and decides what is and whats isn't a threat to this earth IMO this is extremely worrying.

We all know that something is coming, its just that some choose to persue the truth, even if it means sacrificing certain things and others choose not to look so deep and decide to hover over the rabbit hole and look down. Of course others choose to turn a blind eye and shield themselves from the truth.

Each day we are gettiing closer to finding out that we are not alone and I personally believe we are going to have to deal with that fact very quickly because there are things happening out in space that are getting out of control (NASA bombing the moon) for example. NASA IMO is part of this fragmented EBE activity monitoring group and is way out of control and playing a dangerous game that involves us all.

Before you write me off, please L@@K for yourself the world is changing and we are in the middle of it, everything that is bad in this world revolves around MONEY and POWER never before have I seen it so clearly, and if I am seeing so clearly that must mean there are countless of others that see this also.

Once you join the dots its as plain as the nose on your face. Take a look for yourself.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
my big problem with it being laser weapons firing at a ufo (besides the whole ufo thing) is that the flashes appear to originate towards the top left hand side just off screen.
the supposed laser comes from below. it doesnt match up for me.

and not only that, but laser weapons wouldnt have the delay between flash and the acceleration of the object.

im going to have to say its a particle blasted of into space by the thrusters

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
There are 4 possible reasons that the Ma)or governments deny alien existance

1. To gain the technological upper hand above other countries
  2. They don't think the citisens of their countries can handle accepting alien life
  3. There is something big coming and life on earth will end
  4. Aliens have infiltrated all positions of power on our planet and want to keep humans in ignorance for there own purposes.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
People on this site need to come to an agreement quickly about the existence of other beings in this universe apart from us. Then we can start talking about what is really going on in this world.

Take a look at this video, (Occams razor springs to mind)

HAARP Nature Modification Weapon! Project Blue Beam

HAARP homepage HAARP

HAARP stands for The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems. The HAARP program operates a world-class ionospheric research facility located in Gakona, Alaska.

HAARP FAQS

LHC LHC

Physicists will use the LHC to recreate the conditions just after the Big Bang, by colliding the two beams head-on at very high energy. Teams of physicists from around the world will analyse the particles created in the collisions using special detectors in a number of experiments dedicated to the LH

Do you honestly think that both these projects would get so much funding just to be used for study purposes. Please L@@k for yourself.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This does look real and yes there really are secret wars waged in space(My belief)This video reminds me of the game spore and i asked my self,Why have they never attacked us?!Why don`t they let us take part in the war?! or simply,Why don`t they speak and talk to us?!Possibly because the human race is the lowest of the low and our technology is primitive beyond the alien`s power.And there are lots of cover ups for it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005
Why have they never attacked us?!Why don`t they let us take part in the war?! or simply,Why don`t they speak and talk to us?!

Because if that were to happen TPTB will lose all their power and CONTROL over the masses. Dog eat Dog / King of the castle.

Then when the masses realise just how strong and important they are to this earth, they will vent their anger towards the companies that have enslaved us over hundreds of years.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have always felt that the alien message would be about evolving: becoming smarter, tougher, faster, all around more evolved. Also it would be about "peace", because without harmony we would destroy ourselves, but I would consider the fact that they wouldn't use such primitive concepts.

I also feel that the fact of alien existance is held from the public by the same people who are responsible for the enslavement and brainwashing of the masses (Illuminati/Elite). If the message came through, it would mean the liberation of mankind and end of their control.

Of course I don't have any proof of this..

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
People on this site need to come to an agreement quickly about the existence of other beings in this universe apart from us. Then we can start talking about what is really going on in this world.

I know what you are saying but I don't think we need everyone on ATS to reach an agreement that aliens exist: It is important to be challenged every day on every facet of information put forward as evidence.

It may well be that only with the input of non-believers will any evidence be exposed, scrutinised and accepted.

The fact that there are some that agree and there are those like you who keep putting up excellent posts like this one is enough IMO - keep it coming

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well, Tryptych - that, of course is a possibility. If that is true, though, and the aliens are obviously complying with this policy, then what does it say about their intentions?

Millions

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

Well, Tryptych - that, of course is a possibility. If that is true, though, and the aliens are obviously complying with this policy, then what does it say about their intentions?

Millions

I mean they wouldn't actually BE complying with it. If they are many times more advanced than we are, they would probably view us as we view ants. If that's the case, our behavioral patterns, social life, how we live.. would probably be quite simplistic (but still strange) to them.

Or, maybe they have decided that there are too many people on the planet and decide to wipe most of us off, and deal only with the elite.

Who knows. Maybe there aren't any, which would be even MORE strange.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
looks more like a rail gun firing than a laser to me

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

There is a secret war being waged in space and we are in the middle of it please wake up and L@@k!
How is it a secret if all you did to find it is look at some sites and youtube video's?

This year there has been more sightings of strange craft than ever recorded, yet people still want to dismiss the reality that we are not alone in this universe.
Reports or Hoaxes? Facts or Claims?
What sources or stats are you using to back your assertion up?

Nasa followers have always said that the object in question is an ice particle, however, this video blows that theory right out of the water. Not only does it offer scientific proof that the object is a craft but also shows where the streak of light (Weapons Beam Technology) may have come from.

So where did it come from? Luke Skywalkers X-wing? Oh, I see......

Weapons Beam Technology Patent 4686605 incl,

1. Cause total disruption of all forms of communication over a very large proportionate of the earth But hang on, this is Earth based communication disruption. Where does the patent say STS mission defence weapon? If this weapon was used to shoot at ET's, was there a huge communications disruption over a very large proportion of the Earth?

2.Missile or aircraft destruction, deflection of confusion
Where does it say Outer space craft destruction, also as this is a patent, where is the working device? Sighted, working, shooting at UFO's?

3. WEATHER MODIFICATON - BY ALTERING SOLAR ABSORBTION, ALSO ALTERING COMPOSITION OF THE ATMOSPHERE,

This patent was classified by the NAVY - National Security Order - 1987 (22 years ago)

If it can be proven that we (humans) have such a device that is capable of shooting at craft in space, then that opens a big can of worms,
And here you are standing with a can opener kicking around half opened cans of STS mission and HAARP conspiracy spam?

So let me ask you, how did you get from here....

If it can be proven that we (humans) have such a device that is capable of shooting at craft in space, then that opens a big can of worms
to here....

We all know that something is coming,
Yes, it is called tomorrow.

its just that some choose to persue the truth
That is quite an interesting comment. One mans trash is another mans treasure and all that.

, even if it means sacrificing certain things and others choose not to look so deep and decide to hover over the rabbit hole and look down. Of course others choose to turn a blind eye and shield themselves from the truth.
Really, in turning a blind eye do you mean to people that are claiming there is a WAR in space all from watching STS mission footage from youtube, scrapping up patents that have been flogged to death and making up stuff about what might be proven if you can find proof to prove what you need proven to back a belief you already have, rather than a belief derived from what you actually know and can prove? You mean that kind of blind eye turning?

Before you write me off, please L@@K for yourself the world is changing and we are in the middle of it, everything that is bad in this world revolves around MONEY and POWER never before have I seen it so clearly, and if I am seeing so clearly that must mean there are countless of others that see this also.
Money and power and the way it influences the world is hardly evidence of disclosure or that there is a WAR in space. The world is constantly changing. It is inevitable, it is not changing because of a WAR is SPACE.

Once you join the dots its as plain as the nose on your face. Take a look for yourself.

Really. It depends on how you arrange the dots, the dots you choose to ignore and the dots you add that arn't actually dots.
Sometimes, if you only ever stare at the ET related dots, you'll see ET related dots everywhere.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So why us mere mortals still debate whether theres intelligent life somewhere out there in the cosmos you have bypassed that question, and the following ones such as;
How do they get here?
Are they visiting earth?
Where do they come from?
What do they look like?
What is their agenda?
"I could go on!"
And you've gone straight to the evil aliens and the war out in space theory!
That's quite a jump. . .

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

I really wish people would realize how illogical that is. The Illuminati were a group bent on destroying organized religion which is the most effective tool currently being used to control mankind.
They are not the ones trying to control the masses they are the ones trying to FREE them.

Why do so few see this?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I really think we need to have a "believers section" on this site or something similar. That way we can move past the "is it real/did it happen?" stage which is really this sort of purgatory that most threads end up in, or both sides just get tired and the thread gets buried. Although I would like to see stringent investigation applied to every case, I think there are certain cases that are solid enough to be moved to a different section where we can stop debating if ET's/certain events are factual. Ideally these topics would need a majority vote to qualify. It'd be interesting to see what comes of that. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by atlasastro

I thought I recognised your name, having a look back through your posts you have commented once or twice before. Looking through your posts at random there seems to be a common theme.
That is quite amusing coming from you. You want to answer my post or start attacking me? LOL. I think the common theme you are refering to is questoning people who claim things. Apparently it happens quite alot here on ATS.

But I can play your game!
www.abovetopsecret.com... proof on this thread! Not.
www.abovetopsecret.com... you are trying to scare everyone about the coming solar cycle when in fact there is nothing to worry about.
Another STS mission done to death...www.abovetopsecret.com...
This one is 100% true AND genuine...was it is folks, smoke coming from a structure on the moon......www.abovetopsecret.com... you guessed it, Youtube. Once again another video that has been discussed but re-introduced again, by you.
ZZZZZzzzzzz, another STS done to death thread, again.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I will say is calm down, take a deep breath and look for yourself, don't go solely by what I say or any video found on YT trust what your heart says, and try to turn that negativity into something positive.
You mean that my argueing that there is NO SPACE WAR, is negetive and your belief is positive. LOL.
I am calm.
Because I don't believe we are shooting at ET's.
I don't go solely by your video's or what you say. I am looking for myself. Just because I don't see a WAR in SPACE does not mean I am not looking at the same things you are. Or that I am not looking at all.

"All you will say". You mean you won't answer any of my questions relating to your post.
Cool. I didn't think you would.

Always keep an open mind.
I really love how people say that, because I disagree with, I must need that advice.

I don't want hear advice about being open minded, just tell the truth. The rest will take care of itself.

If we are at odds, then someone isn't telling the truth!
Or not answering questions relating to their claims.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fapython

Aren't you forgetting the most obvious fifth reason?

5) There really isn't anything going on, and it's overwrought imaginations seeing something that isn't there? It would hardly be the first time that's happened.

Seems to me, that if there was an "outerspace war" going on, it would be awfully hard to hide, especially if the Earth was in danger. Of the thousands that would know something no one with any irrefutable knowledge wouldn't come forward? No one? Possible I suppose, but seems unlikely...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fapython
There are 4 possible reasons that the Ma)or governments deny alien existance

1. To gain the technological upper hand above other countries
  2. They don't think the citisens of their countries can handle accepting alien life
  3. There is something big coming and life on earth will end
  4. Aliens have infiltrated all positions of power on our planet and want to keep humans in ignorance for there own purposes.

#5 Aliens Don't Exist

Have to cover all aspects

Looks like the Bird beat me too it

[edit on 30-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I make no secret that I'm somewhat skeptical of this topic.

It seems rather self centered of us to think that a race or races that are hundreds of, if not thousands of, years in advance of us wouldn't/couldn't overpower us in a matter of days. The United States was only a few years in advance of the Iraqis, and look how easily the initial war was won.

I somehow doubt the Earth is that important in the Cosmic scheme of things.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join