It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is A Secret War Being Waged In Space Yet We Continue To Debate The Existence Of EBE'S

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I agree, that's not laser beam maybe missile

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Check out the railgun the Navy uses to kill a gigantic robotic alien in the latest transformers movie.

They are actually installing these things on their ships, but no one knows what they really look like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61cb0d21bd4f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/829c7dc305a6.jpg[/atsimg]

A rail-gun would be the ideal weapon to use against aliens who are in low earth-orbit (a dynamic pulse detonation weapon might be more effective for craft in the atmosphere).

The sts-48 footage that fran posted earlier looks like a railgun being fired.

The initial flash we see before the projectile misses the UFO could actually the electromagnetic pulse given off by the weapon being detected by the extremely sensitive orbiter camera. It appears to be a flash of light, but is actually an electromagnetic effect being detected.

Just something to think about.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I'm not doubting any of what you have said!

Do you have any links with info on the railgun that the Navy are actually installing?

Sounds incredible!

And is the Orbiter camera extremely sensitive? And what sensitivity would be required in order to pick up an electromagnetic effect of the kind you described?

Cheers

[edit on 3/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Here are some recently released video of the prototype:

(Keep in mind that the war-decisive technology such as the black triangular craft that people think are aliens and the super-advanced weapon technology that has been developed will never be shown on youtube. Even various capabilities of the decades old tomahawk cruise missile are still classified and unknown. Same for the Sun Tracker developed after WW2 and used in heat-seeking missiles - all unknown and still classified)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Feck! 7 times the speed of sound apparently!

Looks like future wars will be relatively quick and extremely destructive.

Terrestrial or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Notice the screen captures below

The target crest shows it in SPACE

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz

Feck! 7 times the speed of sound apparently!

There are weapons that are even faster than that.

Imagine a laser that creates a ball of plasma which it explodes in front of its target. Basically, a short intense laser pulse creates the plasma, and a second pulse creates a supersonic shockwave. They say that it doesn't have much range, but I don't buy that...

The navy already has them.
(Google dynamic Pulse Detonation)

...They will be used in crowd control soon. They can deafen you and blind you if you get hit near the face. It is exploding plasma created out of the atmosphere by the laser.

We even have lasers that carry an electrical current. We can make electrical fences without the wires.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The target crest shows it in SPACE

Wow!

I never noticed that before!

...I gotta start wearing my glasses.

Edit: It says in the latin 'Velocitas Eradico' which translates to "Speed Destroys"

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Brilliant Pebbles

Brilliant Pebbles was a non-nuclear system of satellite-based, watermelon-sized[28] mini-missiles designed to use a high-velocity kinetic warhead.[29] It was designed to operate in conjunction with the Brilliant Eyes sensor system and would have detected and destroyed missiles without any external guidance. The project was conceived in November 1986.[30]

John H. Nuckolls, director of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory from 1988 to 1994, described the system as “The crowning achievement of the Strategic Defense Initiative”. The technologies developed for SDI were used in numerous later projects. For example, the sensors and cameras that were developed for Brilliant Pebbles became components of the Clementine mission and SDI technologies may also have a role in future missile defense efforts.

SOURCE and More Papers from LLNL

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You all are so ungrateful, lets face it, its hard enough keeping the lid on new tech we have flying around, but its even harder trying to explain to those who poke sticks in holes were Trillions of tax dollars went into NASA and into which zone.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
but its even harder trying to explain to those who poke sticks in holes were Trillions of tax dollars went into NASA and into which zone.

Not NASA... the NAVY

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There actually launching a new acronym soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
just watched a youtube video about this guy who says he saw ufos fighting above earth and some being blown up, by using night vision or infra red goggles; and that his friends didnt believe him until they looked thru the goggles, then they were shocked. has anyone actually tried pointing a pair of infra red goggles at the night sky? he said when daylight came he couldnt see them anymore. think i might buy a pair of goggles just to see.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
just watched a youtube video about this guy who says he saw ufos fighting above earth and some being blown up, by using night vision or infra red goggles; and that his friends didnt believe him until they looked thru the goggles, then they were shocked. has anyone actually tried pointing a pair of infra red goggles at the night sky? he said when daylight came he couldnt see them anymore. think i might buy a pair of goggles just to see.

Night Vision googles are not Infrared googles as such. They enhance existing light and a touch of IR.

Problem is Generation 1 are not much good and the military grade Generation 3 run a few thousand dollars

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

There actually launching a new acronym soon.

They ready to show us the star destroyers yet?

I have a lot on the NAVY but I am unsure I should bother posting it. So many times I have dropped hints like he OTHER tether but no one expressed serious interest

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Edit: It says in the latin 'Velocitas Eradico' which translates to "Speed Destroys"

Quibbulendo: My HS Latin suggests to me it says, "I destroy with speed."
Means the same thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
quick question about the rail gun:

Whats the huge fireball from, is it from projectile friction with the air,
or friction of the projectile on the rails?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey, good thread, and good video! The video of the object in question being "shot at" then retreats into space at insane speeds has always been one of my favorite nasa ufo vids to date. I only have *one* problem with it tho, that for me is hard to understand:

If the object in question is being shot by a super weapon, railgun or laser in Australia, (with a flash so bright it could be seen from space) how did no-one from miles around not see the flash? I would imagine a flash like this would cause blindness! If the flash were generated in the sky it would perhaps be less likely to be noticed depending on the weather at the time, however if it was clear skies, I'd say this thing could have been seen by a large mass of people in Australia. I would seriously appreciate some input on that from anyone.

I'm not saying it was ice particles either since that seems to be nasas' biggest explanation for nearly all good space ufo finds.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayzr
Whats the huge fireball from, is it from projectile friction with the air,
or friction of the projectile on the rails?

One big question this video begs is, what causes the giant fireball? Rail guns are supposed to be powered solely by electricity, and don't use explosives of any kind for propellant. Babb told PopSci the answer: The flames are from pieces of the projectile disintegrating; the 7-pound slug is jammed so firmly between the rails that when it’s fired, pieces shear off and ignite in the air. There’s been some speculation online that the flames come from some sort of gas that’s been used to increase conductivity. Wrong: The EMRG uses no secondary propellant — just electricity. As a result, the breech can remain open during firing and the gun produces no blowback whatsoever. In fact, the researchers sometimes place cameras and mirrors inside the breech during tests to get a better sense of what’s going on.

www.popsci.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wowa that gun must have to be able to pack a punch if its just pieces of the actual projectile sheering off, wonder what the carbon footprint of that thing has to be haha

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join