It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

So many celebrities in so short a time, I smell conspiracy and my brain is searching for the pattern. Is someone poisoning celebrities, slipping them some anthrax or some other toxic substance?

I was really upset by this, Billy is one of my favorites because no matter how simple or silly a product he could always make it seem like the best thing in the world. His bombastic voice was both amusing and strangely soothing... He had so much going for him too, commercial spots out the wazoo, a television show on discovery channel, wife and children of varied ages...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

You have to remember that being a celebrity is a relative thing, I do not have the slightest idea of who Billy Mays was, while I knew Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I hope smilin Bob is next. And just about anyone you see on TV. Or hear on the radio.

They are all shills. I cannot see how we are to escape this certain hell unless the media are overthrown. The government doesn't matter, because they aren't in control of anything. They over reached, and await payback, hence the encroaching fascism.

Fascism is great, just great. As long as those that enslave us remain in power, why should they worry about it? Anyone seen the missile strike on the WTC? It's right ther on youtube. Final zoom. No big plane. Those are the keywords.

And yet we still have these same clowns lying to us each moment.

Billy Mays annoyed me as much as Obama's infomercial. Something in the voice. I call it discernment.

Hey-wonder who Frasier will bed tonight!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k

Wow..

I have been working on a theory that Vince Offer is a Mossad agent..

-Huge success selling the exact same products as Mays.
-Speaks multiple languages.
-Is a bit older than he looks, everybody knows spies look young (plastic surgery?)
-Well versed in NLP and other hypnotic control/manipulation techniques.
-Israeli

-And now Mays, Offer's biggest competition, is now dead...

[edit on 6/28/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
sad thing is Vince is in jail so his career might be over

www.thesmokinggun.com...

1 cool thing did come from shamwow dude

[edit on 6/28/2009 by Cito]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think this has more to do with Timewave zero. Things are gonna start happening in a shorter time frame the closer we get to zero point...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

Well at least its good to know that peoples' rudeness didn't extent to only Michael Jackson. I do feel a bit better now.

But its pretty shocking, just 4 days ago I think he was on Conan's show talking about his new show "Pitch Men".

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I actually found Billy Mays to be quite entertaining. His TV show was pretty fun. Too bad to see him go before his time.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Since these deaths happen in threes, and if they were to go in descending levels of annoyance, Vince Offer (Sham-WOW idjit) would likely be #2. Would #3 be the extremely annoying chick on the Progressive Insurance commercials? (Those of you outside the US, be glad that you are not bombarded by her over the top perkiness.)

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
what? I just found out about this. This is creepy. This reminds me Art Bell speaking Saturday night on Michael Jackson, and he said one of the prophecies called into the show was that people in the public eye, many of them would start dying one after the other.
this year!

Billy's high pitch and the elevated sounds from the tv are a marketing strategy that has been around forever.
If most of you will notice, anytime a commercial comes on it is twice as loud as the program you are watching.

Thats because they want to sell, and it works.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
reply to post by jsobecky

I'm a brutally honest person, the man annoyed the hell out of me.

It's a shame, but, better him than me.

And his mighty puddy was complete trash.

Oh, he annoyed you, did he?

Well, hell, why didn't you say so?

That's an excellent reason to be glad that the man died! :shk: /sarc

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
just thought id' put this up here ....

cbs2chicago.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
He was on that flight that experienced a front tire blowout last week. A ceiling tile fell on his head, but Billy said "It hit me pretty hard, but I have a hard head."

Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and now Billy Mays. They come in threes, it is said...

hmmm, I keep seeing this going around, that death comes in 3's. Remember that someone dies approximately every six seconds. You just don't hear about every death. Many more deaths have occurred than just the 3 you know about.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Gotta keep the most famous names and faces in the news to keep the people distracted from the important stuff.

Billy Mays was a marketing genius, the perfect spokesman for the capitalist system, and role model for sales excellence and ultimate success.

I wonder, could he have declined a request by the Obama administration to host an infomercial on the health care reform plan?

Curiouser and curiouser...

R.I.P. Billy

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Watch them say Micheal Jackson , and Billy Mays died of the Swine flu , and the government encourages us to get the Swine Flu Vaccination.
Bam , 3/4 of the population infected.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I hit my head pretty hard four years ago, 10 days later I had a massive brain aneurysm at the site of the head injury. I wonder if since he had a head injury if he had an aneurysm.

I took asprin and then the aneurysm hit, could this have happen to him. Has anyone heard what the autopsy shown.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
reply to post by jsobecky

I'm a brutally honest person, the man annoyed the hell out of me.

I assume you liked creepy Vince (Sham Wow) better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join