It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnie to Abbadon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Does'nt the name Abbadon or Apollyon in greek mean destruction? He is the angel of the Bottomless pit and he appears after the fifth trumpet blow.

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It's all very mysterious isn't it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
How come you conclude I've read very little of the bible? I've read it several times through. The bible basically says that the angels were fallen because they fornicated with earth women and had babies with them. If I understand correctly we're talking about these guys, nephillim, and not the angels involved in the original fall with lucifer right?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

You said

1. How are the fallen angels now connected to Satan? They weren't in the bible, nor in the book of Enoch.

The Bible says

"
Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

It took me less than one minute to find that verse. I don't claim to have a comprehensive understanding of the Bible, in fact I haven't read all that much of it at all. So if I have a better understanding than you, you must have not read much at all. That was my logic in figuring that you didn't know much about the Bible. I guess I was wrong, perhaps you read lots but didn't undestand it.

Otherwise you can inform me how the above scripture does not describe, satan and his fallen angels.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The guys you're talking about aren't the Nephillim man

Genesis Chapter 6, verses 1 through 4 mentions Nephilim:
"Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Satan, and his loyals, fell long before humans were around but the nephillim fell after the earth was populated. Just because something is similar doesn't make it the same.

Remember how I asked if you were talking about the Nephillim or Lucifer's guys, it was because they're two seperate things.

Basically what you're saying is that the Greek and Roman gods were just demons who were cast out of heaven. Would Jupiter be Satan then? Or would that be Saturn?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If Arnold knew such a statement was being made he would hurl a hunting knife through you, into the wall ....... look at the camera and say " stick around"

.... he could never be president, theres no argument there. However unlike most people I wish he could be, .... as he would swiftly pummel the economy into submission. Most people beleive he hasn't done well in california, but how do you save a sinking ship ?? .... as Arnold beleives, red tape and politicians get in his way ..... they are working for Cohagen.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
It's all very mysterious isn't it.

It most certainly is, and I noticed also the 'star' was given the key to the abyss, and was referenced as a he. I wonder, who is Apollyon, and who does he work for? Who gave him the key? Is he under the command of God himself?
It says the locusts are under strict orders not to hurt any living thing but those who don't have the seal of God on their heads, and Apollyon is their king. I understand why this destruction must take place, maybe it is our fault the Angel of destruction will be let loose. In the end times, there will be scoffers and an ungodliness never before seen in history. Right now seems almost perfect, it is very surreal...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

If Arnold knew such a statement was being made he would hurl a hunting knife through you, into the wall ....... look at the camera and say " stick around"

.... he could never be president, theres no argument there. However unlike most people I wish he could be, .... as he would swiftly pummel the economy into submission. Most people beleive he hasn't done well in california, but how do you save a sinking ship ?? .... as Arnold beleives, red tape and politicians get in his way ..... they are working for Cohagen.

One of the greatest posts ever made.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also after

The Nephilim were before and after the flood. They are able to re-incarnate and graft themselves back into humanity.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They are trying to ascend into heaven. But the angles have cast them to earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

my favourite arnold quote is "Screw you" right before killing a bad guy with a giant drill.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
"Basically what you're saying is that the Greek and Roman gods were just demons who were cast out of heaven.

*Angels* who came out of heaven, and bred with humans.

There is one theory that says angel do not have blood and are not able to reproduce. In order to mate with humans they have to drink blood which is forbidden by gods law.

I am not aware of any scriptual bases for angels drinking blood however.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also after

The Nephilim were before and after the flood. They are able to re-incarnate and graft themselves back into humanity.

Yeah? What are you getting at? People were also around before and after the flood...

The fall of Lucifer's army happened long before this. I think you're getting yourself confused.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What exactly do you mean by fallen?

Does it relate to lucifers spiritually or to his physical location. Your right I am a bit confused.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I Figure That Headstrong is using a new Bible version.

I suggest he looks up Gail Ripplinger. Or watches her prophecy Club appearance at www.veoh.com...

She shows how the new Biblical versions do not make distinctions between good Angels and Fallen Angels. They omit the fact that Satan has his Angels.

She Also shows how the KJV is the real bible.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
StopComplaining, I read your posts for entertainment, as they are so outrageous to me. I've got to hand it to you though; you've got a wildly fascinating imagination, and I appreciate that!

I have a difficult time taking you seriously as a well-studied, at least self-educated theorist, due to your atrocious misspellings and grammatical errors. May I make a suggestion? Running your threads and replies through a program with a spell checking feature will lend credibility to your claims.

As for refuting your idea, I tend to think the same thing that I do when reading any of your posts... In my humble opinion, God has not set out to be so secretive, divisive, and cryptic. That's Satan's job. I don't think that the God who sent Christ to die for our sins means to confuse and divide his people to debate (at best) the ins and outs of his return. If these weren't the "last days", would you be so fervent about your beliefs?

Personally, I see life on Earth as a God-given gift, and each day I am blessed to cuddle with my daughters, serve at a homeless shelter, pick wildflowers--I could go on and on here. I love my life on Earth. I also look forward to heavenly life, and strive to lead a life that is Christ-like in thought and action.

Unless this is a form of entertainment for you, I wonder if you are awfully tired and miserable to be searching for the signs, longing for a different life, judging those around you, and purposefully provoking unrest among believers.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I put this in the skunk works myself for a reason, basically it's just some associations that formed in my mind, after I heard a preacher saying that Apollo is Satan.

But it's nice to hear how incredibly good you are.

P.S.

How du yu yuse spel cheque.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I put this in the skunk works myself for a reason, basically it's just some associations that formed in my mind, after I heard a preacher saying that Apollo is Satan.

But it's nice to hear how incredibly good you are.

P.S.

How du yu yuse spel cheque.

Hehe, incredibly good indeed.

serve at a homeless shelter, pick wildflowers--I could go on and on here

Admirable, but off topic here, I don't doubt you're a good person, and yes it is kinda silly but funny as hell. If you enjoy the entertainment, then why are you complaining? Also I can't stand when people moan about spelling and grammar.

I love my life on Earth.

"He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life will gain eternal life."

I also look forward to heavenly life, and strive to lead a life that is Christ-like in thought and action.

They called Christ a "man of sorrows" and he was prepared to sacrifice everything for mankind.

I wonder if you are awfully tired and miserable to be searching for the signs, longing for a different life, judging those around you, and purposefully provoking unrest among believers.

I don't understand where this is coming from... I'm a firm believer but this thread does not bother me one bit. Rather, the Christ bashing threads, saying he is a sham(like they were around at the time to know this) are really getting out of hand and are quite frankly starting to piss me off. These clowns all sound the same, and are completely ignorant to the wisdom of the Most High, so they attack things they do not understand.

They say God is a crutch, I see their belief that there is no God as a way to not feel guilty for their sin. Maybe you should vent your anger in those threads, in the conpsiracy in religion forum. Actually, perhaps they should rename to "the hatin' on Christ forum" rofl. These people spew filth out of their mouths, slandering all that is holy. So, essentially they are all antichrists, as the prophecy says there will be scoffers in the end times. I used to have patience for such people, but now I know there is no wisdom in the hearts of fools. All their claims are rediculous, I don't try to convert anyone, I don't care what they believe, I don't push my views of God on anyone unless they ask for knowledge of God.

I see atheists pushing their views alot more than anyone else in fact, why is it so important? If they don't believe in God, why do they spend so much time trying to convince others on this board of their blasphemous horse#. Atheism = lawlessness

After all, no God means no benevolant life force, so what keeps them in check? It comes as no surprise that every atheist I've ever met has an ego the size of a skyscraper.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thank you for your little tirade of righteous anger. I would like to join in.

I was in the Gym recently and a personal trainer was talking to his client mentioning how the Jews were all skinny coming out of the Concentration Camps. They where both in agreement that fat people simply need to be starved. Then in line a the supermarket an old guy couldn't even stand patiently inline without pointing out a obese woman and commenting that she needs to be starved for a few months.

My anger peaked when I glanced over a news paper and realised I couldn't even escape this terrible attitude in my own home.

Environmentalists, Athiest, Evolutionists and those who perscribe to popular political "Isms" all scoff at the idea of original sin, while they portray the created Man as either animals, useless, chemical waste, or chattle.

Believing in created man, and developed sin, is a much more glorious perspective of man than believing in a developed man who created sin.

This atheistic evolutionary group think mindset is pushing people towards believing that concentration camps are the only way out of our problems, I don't want any part of it and I think people who don't see it are blind.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I also found out that Arnold means "Eagle Power" which seems appropriate when you realize the ties he has to both american and NAZI political power, both of whom use the Eagle as their symbol.

I think also the AntiChrist will be of the tribe of Dan, dan is the man who was given the Serpent as his tribes symbol but he rebelled and picked the sign of the eagle. Just another little association.

<< 1    3 >>

join