It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denial Of The Holocaust

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i know their are alot of videos on this site. but watch um.... pretty much debunks the whole holocaust lie..

www.holocaustdenialvideos.com...

even more here
www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by 2012DragonSlayer]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Also, my family members fought in it. So it is personal.

Stop press, now comes the truth......

Well, I sypathise that your family was involved in the horrors of WWII.....as they say "War Is Hell"; my family were involved too!!

The worst thing I can say about all of this is how: my family, your family were duped into saving the ass of a religion; whom very doctrines state that they must "consume all other races"; as I have quoted from Deuteronomy before, and as Sigismundus has restated through his/her own merits!!

Pick up the bible ( and yes, you are entitled to think it's NICE?) and read deuteronomy.
Said directives are stated in the Law of Moses (10 commandments and statutes/tenents of the Law (or clauses). Christianity comfortabley only observes the 10; but it is stated that one must follow the tennents as well.
Seeing that this is ancient Jewish religious philosphy; can you give me any good reason why the Jewish community would hold dear one particular statute or law over another??? Or choose to follow one and not the other ?
Or has the concept of 'Pescher' through Rabbinical ruling changed this?
Enlighten us!

Recapitulating.....Why are you so prepared to defend criminals whom your family (probably grand-parents generation) were duped into saving.
Dont forget the economical bondage they have been inflicting since biblical times; which was the catalyst for Hitlers desire in the first instant.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

And now you're truth comes out. You are calling every Jew a criminal and bad.

Guess what. Not everyone is a die-hard devout follower of their religion!

Every single religion on Earth has messages of hate and destruction. And yet, we only see the outcasts follow them. Does this not tell you something? It should tell you that the normal people of Earth ignore those parts of the religion.

If you are incapable of differentiating between people, it is your problem. The Jewish people are my friend. They are a good people and they are very cultured and knowledgeable.

"consume all races" is what the US does too. It is known as multiculturalism. You consume the ways and items of all people, while also keeping to your own. It is the foundation of western society and what makes it work. The constant consumption of the ways of all people and integrating it into their own system.

Again, your are wrong. But God forbid you interpret it to the modern standard and not some archaic way.

You truly are a pathetic lifeform. Incapable of telling the difference between people. Generalizing them all as the same because a part of their culture says so. Taking the worst and super sizing it above all else.

That is why you are evil.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Gorman91]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi Gorman--

I suppose every person who styles themselves 'jews' today (90% of which are Turko-Ukrainian gentile-converts to Judaism during the 9th century CE in Khazaria known as 'Ashkenazim', who lived around present day Kiev and later were broken up as an 'empire' and chased / pogromed into eastern Europe beginning in 1003 CE) who choose to burn their torah scrolls as 'Genocidal Vomit' would have a fairly good case against what heinous events happened in the Nazi camps in the 1940s to some of their various mixed ethnic groups in the Camps (gassed and burned right alongside all the other ethnic 'undesireables' of the Nazi's which never ever ever get mentioned in the literature, or in the press -- e.g. 'gypsies, 'homosexuals', old persons, sick persons, 'sexual offenders' and the mentally defective, as well as the 7 million 'goyim' political prisoners who had the nerve to speak out against their atrocities).

It merely strikes any thinking person today (Jew or Gentile) as HIGHLY IRONIC that the certain right wing elements of one single group that screams the loudest and most often about genocide and the 'holocaust', has encoded IN THEIR VERY OWN sacred religious texts (i.e. the Torah, which they religious right of their group hold to be 'so utterly holy they defile the hands') the very same style of genocidal laws and wording as that which all those Nazi monsters employed--all embedded at the very core of their 'religion' !

Of course, we're not talking here about the millions of non-religious persons in the world today, who style themselves 'Jews' for whatever reasons they might have for doing so (most of whom are happily living side by side in relative harmony with the goyim, and eveen marryin them !) but rather those vile religious fundamentalist ultra extremist right wing zionists that think they 'are the chosen people' (cf: Nazi's Master Race !) such as that ultra zionist racist piglet Dr Rabbi Baruch Goldstein of Brooklyn NY (May his Bones be Dust)--and we all know what he did in Feb of 1994 in that Hebron Mosque who took the Torah (and all the vomit in the Scroll of the prophet Hezekiel chapter 9 !) literally as the 'insprired word' of a xenophobic vicious ancient middle eastern desert 'portable' clan-god (the YHWH of the 'bible') , whose favourite hobby seemed to have been for 'smelling' all those superstitious animal-blood sacrifices and exterminating Amalekites and such other political undesirables 'for the benefit of the chosen people..')

Thinking persons will always ask, again and again and again: Why is it that the extreme right wing 'religious' (i.e. orthodox exrtremist torah-abiding) Jews of today are the very ones with the loudest mouth when it comes to the 'holocaust' in view of the genocidal extermination vomit placed into the mouth of "Mosheh" in the Torah ? (See Deut chapter 7, chapter 13 and chapter 20).

People who read the often vile xenophobic ritual/cultic laws of the Torah closely in paleoHebrew, then take the time to read the barking German of that other vile document Adolf Hitler's (May His Bones Be Dust) 'Mein Kampf' see AT ONCE the glaring similarities---and the selfsame language-intent in both collections -- all having to do with fear of the 'other' and a 'divine' ecouragement for racial cleansing 'of those who are different than us'.

To me, there is no moral difference---between any ideas of a so-called Master Race or a socalled self styled (and self-serving !) 'Chosen People'...both of these EVIL NOTIONS have ABSOLUTLEY NO PLACE in the 21st Century and are self serving and a massively grotesque wart on the nose of Humanity which must be removed from human consiousness if there is EVER going to be any peace on this tiny planet of ours !

Genocide and Exermination Policies are just WRONG. It does not matter which group is the perpetrator or the victim. And no amount of counting middle letters to preserve the socalled ancient text can change it !!

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Sigismundus]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Actually right and left wing have to do with levels of government.

Also, I consider myself a strict Catholic without any doubt in my belief in God and love of the bible. But there's no rule that says I can't disregard parts that are clearly corruptions of ancient kings who wanted power and conformity. One only need look up their location of creation and time period.

If there are those who can't believe someone can be like that, it's their problem. I go to church, pray, and follow the rules of my religion. But I feel no need to kill you for mixing different crops together. Gasps! someone can selectively decide what parts of the faith to follow and what parts are corruptions of man, as the Pope says! OMG!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Also, I consider myself a strict Catholic without any doubt in my belief in God and love of the bible. But there's no rule that says I can't disregard parts that are clearly corruptions of ancient kings who wanted power and conformity. One only need look up their location of creation and time period.

Any bit of credabilty you had in this discussion has just flown out the window.
How do you feel having an ex-brown shirt as pope
Sieg hail

But I feel no need to kill you for mixing different crops together.

Kill who??? Doesn't your great faith say 'turn the other cheek'??? Oh thats right-it is full of ambiguos landmines, lies, and rationalizations.
If I didn't find it so amusing, it could be considered indirectly threatening prose!

And you spoke about programming humans

Quick be off, go pray to your God ( which ever-one that may be ) with the rest of the flock. Bahh....Bahhhh
Be careful of graven images though

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Its like slavery - we all presume that this was a purely black thing, and that blacks have some form of unique moral authority over slavery as though it were a uniquely white past time to enslave people etc - the truth is vastly different.

The first slaves were white, there are huge numbers of white slaves to black masters, black slaves to black masters and the first slave dealers were the Arabs extracting them from Africa (in fact this continued with the British slave trade) -

The end of slavery from Willburforces bill in 1807 simply shifted the focus of slavery to Australia where the worst conditions ever imagined were created - the slavery of Australians for almost one hundred years was perhaps the most brutal chapter in world history - white on white.

The treatment of whites in Stalins Gulags was also of singular disgust - both saw greater numbers of deaths than the Holocaust and the Gulags perhaps equaled the entire slave trade.

The point is that the Jewish claim to be singular amongst the great atrocities is to me disgusting - in a war where between 66,00,000 and 77,000,000 people were killed - yes 77 million are the new estimates, we some how only recall the death of between 4 and 6 million people of one race - when every country, every race lost more than this - in fact there were more non-jews put to death in the death camps than jews.....yet the death camps and the entire war has somehow been reduced to "what hitler did to the jews" - it is a disgusting re-writing of history to serve a unique agenda of a single people.

between 11 and 16 million people were put to death in the camps - and yet even QUESTIONING the number of Jews put to death is a jail-able offence in much of Europe.....this is the saddest thing to come out of the war - that the 70million people who died for liberty and freedom had that right to free speech taken away by the moral fascism of the Jews.....disgusting.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

GORMAN????? Really......

You truly are a pathetic lifeform.

Evidently, less pathetic than you!

you are evil.

Well.....Hahh Hahh.....go save the altar-boys of your faith; before another is habitually molestered....NOW THAT IS PURE EVIL!!!

your are wrong.

Yes, sometimes; but at least I have the humility to admit that! But alas; as others will agree not in the case of this

You consume the ways and items of all people

Do I really??? I think thats indeed showing your extreme arogance once again; you don't know the first thing about me.....you naughty child.

Incapable of telling the difference between people.

Bahhh....another sickening comment! I know what you are

you interpret it to the modern standard and not some archaic way.

The minority that you are keen to but-lick at any opportunity, may have friends/members that moderate these forums into politically correct nonsense; but you should know of the concept within Judaism called Pescher.
This means that concepts are regularly up-dated through Rabbinical ruling, to coincide with modern life.
And here's a news-flash that MAY make the head-lines of your brain???: The Torah was written in ancient times: making its concepts archaic!!!

The Jewish people are my friend.

YOU...YOU....YOU....YOU...blah blah blah
Well, there we have folks... the moment of truth. Because my friend is a crook- he's alright; because he's my friend.

No, all Jews are not crooks. People will be offended by these comments. This is simply a retort in the same style that Gorman employs.

Gorman please: 1) Get a clue
2) Accept that others have a different view of things
3) Stop getting upset when we do
4) Try to discuss your ideas without calling your fellow
debaters names ( I do believe this is relevant to the
ATS code of conduct).

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

RIGHT-ON AUDAS!!!

The point is that the Jewish claim to be singular amongst the great atrocities is to me disgusting - in a war where between 66,00,000 and 77,000,000 people were killed - yes 77 million are the new estimates, we some how only recall the death of between 4 and 6 million people of one race - when every country, every race lost more than this - in fact there were more non-jews put to death in the death camps than jews.....yet the death camps and the entire war has somehow been reduced to "what hitler did to the jews" - it is a disgusting re-writing of history to serve a unique agenda of a single people. between 11 and 16 million people were put to death in the camps - and yet even QUESTIONING the number of Jews put to death is a jail-able offence in much of Europe.....this is the saddest thing to come out of the war - that the 70million people who died for liberty and freedom had that right to free speech taken away by the moral fascism of the Jews.....disgusting.

What you have said right there has high-lighted one of the points of starting this thread. This is exactly what I have been getting at.
Like many others; my family were involved in WWII.
Many were involved. Many died- not just JEWS.
To be non-opposition to the Nazi movement; was to be lucky. Italy and Japan were team players (Ohh except the Catholic church).
Japan were no direct threat, and hated China; which agreed with Hitlers plan.
But alas, other dictators (whom were very similar- such as Stalin) were in the way of conquest at that moment, so therefore Enemy.

But in conclusion; it is insultive to speak of an exclusively Jewish Holocaust. Obviously they were not the only group killed; yet they are the ones whom seem to gain never ending empathy from the war.
What about the silent majority???
Those that were not Jewish, had their families murdered, their property seized- and then had no sanctuary state created for them, had no compensation of possessions returned by government mandate, and were not remembered as having suffered equally.
Conclusion: There was a Jewish Holocaust (if we are only speaking of the Jewish). Do they accept that others whom were not Jewish suffered and died also??
Therefore IT WAS NOT UNIQUELY JEWISH!!!
Why try for more political milage when this fact can not be denied????

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Why do you feel the need to attack my faith and how does it make you right?May I ask why you generalize? Do you know how many Germans fought against their will in WW2? You are showing your true colors. You generalize, you're a racist, you're a bigot, and you can't even understand the basic ability to differentiate. If a Muslim blows up a car, to your logic, all Muslims are bombers. To your logic, would not you be responsible for the deaths of atheistic leaders? Why do you feel the need to communally blame the many on the actions of the few? You cannot differentiate between the individual and the community.

No one is responsible for anther's actions. Your inability to do this puts your mindset somewhere in the middle ages.

Until you can prove how I am responsible for the Pope's actions, how Jews are responsible for what the Torah says, and why you are an exception, then you remain wrong. because the fact is your whole mindset is incorrect. I am not responsible for other Catholic's actions. Jews are not responsible for what the Torah says, and you're not responsible for the actions of atheists if you are one.

But by all means. If being ignorant is what you enjoy, you can go ahead with it. I continue to never generalize, and believe in the individual. You cannot judge the one on the actions of the many, and you cannot assume the beliefs of one without first knowing them personally.

Enjoy your medieval mentality.
I am not insulting you. I am telling you what you are.

And don't pull the glenn beck "well I don't believe this, but..." You are saying Jews are criminals. You told me how can I feel happy for my relatives liberating criminals. Those are your words. Don't BS your way out of it by claiming not all Jews are crooks, when that's just what you said. Your words are spoken. You cannot change them now.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Before you continue to waffle-on aimlessly; I'll re-post a quote from one of my previous posts:

But in conclusion; it is insultive to speak of an exclusively Jewish Holocaust. Obviously they were not the only group killed; yet they are the ones whom seem to gain never ending empathy from the war. What about the silent majority??? Those that were not Jewish, had their families murdered, their property seized- and then had no sanctuary state created for them, had no compensation of possessions returned by government mandate, and were not remembered as having suffered equally. Conclusion: There was a Jewish Holocaust (if we are only speaking of the Jewish). Do they accept that others whom were not Jewish suffered and died also?? Therefore IT WAS NOT UNIQUELY JEWISH!!! Why try for more political milage when this fact can not be denied????

And now for another exercise in exquisite generalization-Gorman style
!
Note: YOU....YOU....YOU...YOU, etc....

You are showing your true colors.

You generalize

you're a racist,

you're a bigot

you can't even understand the basic ability to differentiate

you cannot assume the beliefs of one without first knowing them personally.

Hmmmmm....like you know me???

Your words are spoken. You cannot change them now.

Why on Earth would I want to? you seem to be having a good go at twisting what I say anyhow!

And for the smoking gun.....

I continue to never generalize, and believe in the individual.

For all your generalizations you seem to use incrediable irony also. you believe in the individual, in so much as they are in agreeance with your own views.
Stop carrying on like a spoilt child- come to grips with the fact that others do not share your views.
You behave just like anyone that I've ever seen that trips over-themselves to uphold exaggerated beliefs, if you can't persuade opinion through constant denial; then try and impugn their character.
If you don't care for my character- thats fine by me!!xxx

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I do not believe the holocaust was exclusive either. I am simply repeating what you said. You asked me if i feel bad for my relatives to help free criminals.

How are you not generalizing?

How about these other examples:

your family were duped into saving the ass of a religion

So now your claiming it was exclusive? And not to mention it was to liberate an oppressive government, not only Jews. if it was only top save Jews why did we fight another year in Japan and fight with the Russians over who owns Germany?

Pick up the bible ( and yes, you are entitled to think it's NICE?) and read deuteronomy

Generalization that all Catholics hump the bible for literal truth

Said directives are stated in the Law of Moses (10 commandments and statutes/tenents of the Law (or clauses). Christianity comfortabley only observes the 10; but it is stated that one must follow the tennents as well.

Generalization that a follower of a faith is bound to follow the faith as its leaders say

Seeing that this is ancient Jewish religious philosphy; can you give me any good reason why the Jewish community would hold dear one particular statute or law over another??? Or choose to follow one and not the other ? Or has the concept of 'Pescher' through Rabbinical ruling changed this? Enlighten us!

Ignorance of the great diversity of interpretation and research into the writers. Yet another generalization that everyone interprets the same thing.

Recapitulating.....Why are you so prepared to defend criminals whom your family (probably grand-parents generation) were duped into saving.

Generalization

Dont forget the economical bondage they have been inflicting since biblical times; which was the catalyst for Hitlers desire in the first instant.

Generalization AND blaming the sins of another generation onto the next. Archaic mentality of another century.

How do you feel having an ex-brown shirt as pope

Generalization that all Nazis believed in Hitler's belief

Kill who??? Doesn't your great faith say 'turn the other cheek'??? Oh thats right-it is full of ambiguos landmines, lies, and rationalizations. If I didn't find it so amusing, it could be considered indirectly threatening prose!

Generalization that all Catholics believe the same thing

And you spoke about programming humans

Assumption that all Catholics believe the pope's words to be infallible.

Quick be off, go pray to your God

Generalization that all Catholics pray

with the rest of the flock. Bahh....Bahhhh Be careful of graven images though

Generalization of belief. Not to mention that's eastern rite... Ignorance of a faith. Insulting before knowing.

before another is habitually molestered....NOW THAT IS PURE EVIL!!!

Generalization that all priests are molesters.

The minority that you are keen to but-lick at any opportunity, may have friends/members that moderate these forums into politically correct nonsense; but you should know of the concept within Judaism called Pescher. This means that concepts are regularly up-dated through Rabbinical ruling, to coincide with modern life. And here's a news-flash that MAY make the head-lines of your brain???: The Torah was written in ancient times: making its concepts archaic!!!

Generalization that all Jews believe the same thing from the Torah and interpret it the same way.

No, all Jews are not crooks. People will be offended by these comments. This is simply a retort in the same style that Gorman employs.

Contradiction to the above.

To be non-opposition to the Nazi movement; was to be lucky. Italy and Japan were team players (Ohh except the Catholic church)

Generalization that because a few priests supported Nazis, they were all supporters, and that all that supported the Nazis believed in Hitler's message.

Those that were not Jewish, had their families murdered, their property seized- and then had no sanctuary state created for them, had no compensation of possessions returned by government mandate, and were not remembered as having suffered equally. Conclusion: There was a Jewish Holocaust (if we are only speaking of the Jewish). Do they accept that others whom were not Jewish suffered and died also?? Therefore IT WAS NOT UNIQUELY JEWISH!!!

You state this, yet you continue to assume that everyone who supprots Jews ignores the other victims of the war.

Hmmmmm....like you know me???

I believe I do.

Why on Earth would I want to? you seem to be having a good go at twisting what I say anyhow!

Your quotes need no twisting.

For all your generalizations you seem to use incrediable irony also. you believe in the individual, in so much as they are in agreeance with your own views. Stop carrying on like a spoilt child- come to grips with the fact that others do not share your views. You behave just like anyone that I've ever seen that trips over-themselves to uphold exaggerated beliefs, if you can't persuade opinion through constant denial; then try and impugn their character. If you don't care for my character- thats fine by me!!xxx

I'm not persuading you. I'm showing you to be a fool to all others who view this. Also I'm not generalizing when I just talk about you. And your belief in the individual seems quite destroyed by now.

In conclusion, your an arrogant son of a B*tch

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

In conclusion, your an arrogant son of a B*tch

Well........ I guess it takes one to spot one.
Call me anything you like Gorman

With all the arguing over this, some just don't measure up.
But its YOU, with your dirty mouth that keeps me comming back!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Actually I got a PM of someone agreeing with me, and also most people chose to simply ignore bigots these days. I chose to speak up.

Also, it does not take one to spot one. You cannot generalize one person, unless your into incorrect use of phrases. You are what you say. I call them as I see them. You're a bigot and arrogant.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yes I guess I am an enthusiast and visionary; thankyou.

But, no more obstinate in belief than yourself.

If you'd care to read other comments in this thread rather than only the comments that agree with your own, you will find there are actually a number of individuals whom agree with my views also.

So now we are done with slapping ourselves on the back- I have to disagree with you. Can we at least agree to disagree- or is that too much of a generalization for you???

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You can believe whatever you want to believe. It only makes you look foolish though.

And I did look at others who agree with you. Why would I not? But the funny thing about this forum is that I was trying to remain on topic with what you said, and then you started insulting my religion and generalizing, as if it makes you right. Don't blame me for your train wreck. I'm done here, and I think anyone who views this will usually agree with me because I'm the logical one, you generalize.

Toodles.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

What? Taking your bat and going home?
Nothing more arrogant than that! Oh well not surprising!
by GormanXXX

This has been an intersting thead so far; most interesting to see that those that dont swallow the safe concentual version of Holocaust seem to be more prepared to speak about it than those that do.
I have found opposing responses to the OP, to be astoundingly aggressive.
Although a few mosquitoes were swatted, the thread has been otherwise enjoyable.
Thanks to posters such as :
Ludde
Pieman
titorite
NathanNewZealand
Mindmelding
Haunebu
Damacles
warrenb
TheRebel
colloredbrothers
allclear
metaldemon2000
scordar
bigyin
sinesolis
Gorehoundlarry
Kandinsky
Istola444
Studenofhistory
Citizen Smith
faphython
Zorgon
A conscience
filosophia22
KAKUSA
mkross1983
D377mc
Kombat98
Helen670
Archon_Adept
Neo-V
Sigismundus
2012dragonslayer
audas
These individuals chose to speak their mind without fear of condemnation; even if they didn't agree with my points.
Hopefully have more conversations with this lot later-on!!

For the others

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
can see how in the Mideast its that one

but here in America it's the Amerindians, first and foremost.

how many where holocausted?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
No doubt FB legal counsel approved his stance first, so how come?

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join