It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denial Of The Holocaust

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Don't believe the MSM lies about holocaust denial. They lie about everything else and they aren't being truthful about this either.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

May I ask the relevance of this video to anything? Does an anti Zionist Jew suddenly make it pretty looking to hate Israel?

And again, Zionism is defined by the Jewish desire of a homeland.

Zionism ended when Israel was founded.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Does anyone at least agree that the reasons people are willing to question such an untouchable topic is that it set a mental paradigm with all of us at young, vulnereable age? Although it was meant to reinforce ignorant stereotypes that make a person think they're morth existing, the actual questioning of the event goes beyond a vailed anti-semitism. The reason why it is justifyably brought up all the time is that it still plays a significant factor in each individuals sense of morality. Beyond that our incomplete understanding of world events (especially considering Israel) makes the topic even more worth discussing, and the people that have already extensively researched the topic have a lot to teach to those who hold justifiable reservations about what we've been "programmed" to accept.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Kwyjibo]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kwyjibo

I really don't know why programmed is a bad word.

You're programed to do everything you were taught. Everything.

The only way you can escape from being programed would be if you were raised by a mute robot that just fed you and let you do your own thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
That's the absolute heart of the matter. Programming is a bad word because it implies we aren't nothing more than biological robots and impulsively follow our social conditioning. It ignores the beauty that is subjective human thought; which is what makes us all unique and the same time all one. Although that is nonsensical hippie talk to most there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be disgusted at topics like this brought up in a forum like this (at least that I can see).

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

So you are a creationist also too then, as in your definition, you are using reference (viewpoint ) as truth.
Gorman I disappointedly see a back-flip here from you, your staunch energy has lost steam- maybe for you this is the enlightenment.
You see I don't care what polite names you call me; the fact is unlike you, I can accept that my reality is different than yours: oh and it seems tht there are a few people on here that actually share some, if not all of my point of view.
Now lets speak about an alarming quote you have posted.....

You're programed to do everything you were taught. Everything. The only way you can escape from being programed would be if you were raised by a mute robot that just fed you and let you do your own thing.

Yes we are taught all that we do, but programmed???
This is what makes me (not sure about you ) different from your afterwards quoted 'robots' Gorman; individuals are taught tasks/concepts, how they fulfill these is up to the endeavours of the individual.
This is a concept and reality which makes us HUMAN.

If everyone just took for granted, and put faith in everything they were told, without exercising the individualistic power of deductional logic; we would all be no better than programable robots, or members of the flock. Bah Bah.

No deaths of any minority are of lesser importance than another.
Jewish deaths are no more important than Cambodian, Kurdish, Palestinian, Celtic, ETC.
Genocide is bad; doesn't matter who commited it or why.

Until you can get solid proof, you're no more than a troll.

How affectionate, I think I've heard that before....

Stop trolling and get lost. You're just another kiddie trying to spam.

Stop trolling and get lost???
Who started this thread.

You momma called me daddy-troll.
Please explain to me why the Jewish Holocaust has such a profound empathetic effect on you??
Or is that merely how you were 'Programmed'.
It must be; and thanks for bringing that to my attention. now i know what I am dealing with

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Teaching tasks and skills is programming.

Everything is programming.

It's easy to do too. I can wear a shirt with a robot on it, Say "tobor" somewhere in my sentence, and point to the picture of a skeleton to my friend. Then if I ask if we want to go see terminator, he'll say yes, even though he doesn't like it. Why? Because I programmed him to.

Right now you are acting because you're programed to do so. Free will simply is nothing more than one's outward influences being impressed upon their inward opinion.

I have already told you why people in the west connect to the Jewish holocaust more. Most of us have relatives who liberated camps, were victims, were soldiers who did the evil deeds, etc etc. So to say it didn't happen as we know it did, is simply retarded to us.

It's like a person witnessing bombers destroy a city, and somone telling you that it was just an earth quake. No, it was not, nation A bombed your city. SO to try and say there's evidence otherwise is not going to be believed.

This is fact.

And no, all reality is the same to everyone. You just perceive it. Poorly.

I do not have creationist mentality because I look for scientific proof with opinions, not just opinions from others.

That's fact.

Again, welcome to reality. Reality is ruled by science, fact, and evidence. Not viewpoints.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by Mindmelding

Indeed! I cannot speak for other countries but America is definetly slowly being executed. The American life is a joke. The food is toxic. The air is toxic. The water is toxic. The vaccines are toxic. The MSM is toxic (mentally). This genocide is occuring at a slower pace because TPTB need our taxes, our court fines, our insurance premiums, and all the other 'fees' we pay on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. How come only a handful of Americans see this? Or does everyone see it but decide if they dont acknowledge it then it wont hurt as bad? Just gonna ride it out, huh? As long as the people we pay say it is ok then it is ok because there is absolutley no freaking way a modern government would turn on its own people. That only happens in history books...umm...I am aware America is fat and lazy, but stupid as well? Then we really are sheep. BAAAAA.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by canadianmouse

Like I just said, we are all being brainwashed to believe the Holocaust did not happen because history repeats itself therefore if the Holocaust never happened then we are in no danger of it happening to us so we feel more at ease and lower our guard and the next thing ya know, we are sitting in a FEMA camp shucking corn to be turned into ethanol so TPTB can drive by in their fuel efficient clown cars and honk. Seems to me ALL of history is all of sudden being erased. Jesus never lived, Holocaust never happened, Hiroshima never happened...does anyone else notice this? How can anyone use ATS to say the HOLOCAUST or JESUS was a conspiracy? Who wins and what do they win if they were a conspiracy? I say Lucifer but I am sure he is a conspiracy as well. A world without God is a world without morals and I dont care how you argue that, its the truth. Get ready for Hell on Earth. Tick tick tick boom.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Reality is ruled by science

Your arrogance may be ruled by science: I believe that Pshchologists would term this Meglomania.
Science is only ever a statistical observation of events; so where does that leave your reality when there are still things and situations that science cannot explain???
Now lets get back to the topic of this thread; If a may???

Please explain to me why the Jewish Holocaust has such a profound empathetic effect on you?? Or is that merely how you were 'Programmed'.

You never really answered the question Gorman, but still insist on giving less-than-dazzling generalizations.
What really is your beef?
Do you racially hate asians; I cannot understand your comment, that because Cambodia is not in your eyes, connected in any way to the west; you have stated the Cambodian Genocide is less-important- thus you don't care????

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
Reply to post by canadianmouse

Like I just said, we are all being brainwashed to believe the Holocaust did not happen because history repeats itself therefore if the Holocaust never happened then we are in no danger of it happening to us so we feel more at ease and lower our guard and the next thing ya know, we are sitting in a FEMA camp shucking corn to be turned into ethanol so TPTB can drive by in their fuel efficient clown cars and honk. Seems to me ALL of history is all of sudden being erased. Jesus never lived, Holocaust never happened, Hiroshima never happened...does anyone else notice this? How can anyone use ATS to say the HOLOCAUST or JESUS was a conspiracy? Who wins and what do they win if they were a conspiracy? I say Lucifer but I am sure he is a conspiracy as well. A world without God is a world without morals and I dont care how you argue that, its the truth. Get ready for Hell on Earth. Tick tick tick boom.

So that's why you get convicted if you deny it Germany.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

Hi All Atsers,
first of all thanks to everyone that has so far contributed to this thread!
I did not think for a second that it would not be a touchy subject; and it has over the coarse of the whole thread definately been that.

The OP had a few objectives:
1) I wanted to voice that I felt, that the Jewish faction were gaining political milage, and undebated acceptance for questionable actions; with use of the WWII 'Holocaust' as an empathetic tool.
I.E: because they had suffered at the hands of the Nazi's, they are hell bent on constantly letting everyone know; to this day.
And whenever opposition presents itself; they use the Holocaust scenario, to envoke feelings of guilt, because they suffered- labelling opponents as anti-semitic, Holocaust deniers, and even Neo-nazi's.
2) I wanted to outline the fact that other minorities that have faced the scenario of Genocide, have moved on.
Siting the Cambodians suffering under leader PolPot as an example; I have tried to express that we don't constantly have the 'Cambodian Holocaust' refered to when opposition presents itself. We don't hear the terms Anti-Asian, Polpot deniers, etc from this group!
On the contrary, the Cambodians are reserved and respectful people; and want to take pride in their real merits, rather than for the woes thay have suffered throughout history.
In short, the Cambodians have nothing politically to gain for themseves or others feeling sorry for them. The Jewish community has got this psychology down to a fine art- they've even sucked others in that have nothing to do with their religion or the atrocities of WWII.

3) I never said that Jewish people didn't get a raw deal from the Nazi's.
In retrospect of that though: having NO homeland, did they really think they could play financial overlords in someone elses homeland and not meet any opposition??? They seem to be repeating themselves throughout history. Only the crazy do the same thing over and over, then expect a different result- remember Egypt????

4) I was astounded by the Hypocracy of a few, whom seemed to think the world should stop and bow down because a large number of Jews died via the Nazi's.
Other races and religious creeds died too. How many times does that need to be said.
I take offence that it should be suggested that they were the only minority that suffered, what about the suffering of the Defence Personell that were sent to liberate them.

5) At any rate the last of the Real WWII Nazi's that may have commited putting a toilet-roll on a spool in a 'death camp', has now been caught-up with. (of coarse He did more than that- But really!!!)

So is it time to stop the WWII Holocaust Lament for political purpose???

I wonder whom will be persued later; probably the likes of anyone that should even hint at questioning the way things happened.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Yes, I do not care. It is not related to my life. If someone asked me for money on the street to help for relief there, I would give. If someone at church or school or work started a fund to help, I would probably give $50. But I would still not care. I am not related to it, it is not spreading, and it is an isolated event.

The holocaust was a mobile growing event, and was expanding. It was slowly expanding to non Jews, dissenters, and everyone against the nazis. It was not an isolated event at all. It was increasing in size, and it was spreading to other nations, with the US locking up Japanese, and the Russians killing so many people. It was becoming the norm. Also, my family members fought in it. So it is personal. Many Americans had family members engaged in the war. If you ask the US population if they had family members fighting in Cambodia, or if they had family members fighting in WW2, overwhelmingly people would answer WW2.

The simple fact remains, as related to you and as I've said over and over again, is that people will not be personally concerned with events not connected to them. When there is genocide in a foreign land, we cry and feel sad, but it cannot be compared to knowing that your own family members are fighting and dieing in a genocide closer to you.

It's simply logic. Things that affect you personally are more important. Things that you see only by the TV are not that important.

I would even go so far as to say I do not care about the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. I am against them, I feel sad when they die, and I feel sad by the deaths of the civilians. But no matter what I say or do, deep down inside me I don't care. Shells are not exploding over my house, and guns are not being shot through my car. So I can never care about it until I am personally involved. Until then, I don't care about the war. It's not related to me. None of my family fight in it and there is no one I know involved with it or affected by it, so all those wars are to me are images on the TV. Pixel alignments showing images. Nothing more and nothing less.

If you feel for Cambodia, good for you. Maybe you were involved with the situation, maybe some of your family members died in it. Again, that is you. I do not, and so I could never fully care what happened there. It is simply my brain. IT cannot access the emotions that make me connected to it because I am NOT connected to it. It is nothing more than pictures in a book to me. And I could never understand why it is important. Because to me it is not.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Zionism ended when Israel was founded.

Did it?...

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple."

- Yitzhak Shamir 02/21/1997

Considering they're still settling, I'm not sure it did.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

The settlers of today are a fringe group, which the government hunts down a lot of.

Also, the definition of Zionism is the creation of a Jewish state. This is done, so Zionism is over. It's just self preservation now.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Was it not only last month Obama was labeled an anti-semite for asking Israel to stop building them, and the fact that they continue to build the state of Israel, zionism isn't over yet.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

no.Building a nation is just called expansion. putting up a sky scrapper is not Zionism. Taking over Lebanon is.

I think I can say without a doubt that most politicians who are known by most Americans will be labeled an anti Semite or Nazi at some point in their career.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"And YHWH said to Moses: You shall utterly Exterminate them all, Genocide every one, the Hivvite, the Amorite, the Jebusite, the Perrizite, the Hittite, the Canaanite--you will leave nothing alive that breathes: you will utterly genocide all the men, all the women, all the children and all the animals. You will burn all of their cities to the ground, having gathered all of their possessions into a heap, and leave all of their villages a perpetual ruin. For you are a special People, far above all those that dwell upon land. And YHWH shall deliver them all into your hands, and you will surely exterminate them all... "

Deuteronomy 20:16-17, Deuteronomy 7: 2, 6, 23, Deuteronomy 13: 15-16

This vomit is from the 'unholy' Torah of post-Exilic Judaeism, the absolute CORE of modern Rabinnic Judaeism.

Kind of Ironic, don't ya think, in light of what happend to the Turko Ukranian converts in the camps in the 1940s?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Also, the definition of Zionism is the creation of a Jewish state. This is done, so Zionism is over. It's just self preservation now.

That is Jewish Zionism. There is also LDS Zionism, which has nada to do with Jewish Zionism. The Jewish ideas of Zionism do not rule the word.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

It's funny that the more civilized the world becomes, the nicer the bible gets as time goes on.

The lesson?

Man corrupts for his own gain.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join