It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

What questions do you have? I will share all and hold back nothing. I have provided people with a few various clues and signs that your media and scientists have become aware of. There is much more to know and if you feel ready on a particular question or subject I will answer. If you are wondering about the underground earth and tunnel systems that have been well kept from the media and world we can start there so you understand that the human race has never been alone.

Or perhaps some are more interested in Genesis and how people on earth came to be? The story of Adam and Eve is a script from a long distant past and there is much to discuss there. In order to understand everything taking place now in it's entirety you must understand the reason for these things occuring and it's beginning.

Okay let's start with the tunnels. Who planned and created them and for what purpose?

Then after you inform us about the tunnels lets move on to the "God Program". How did people really come to be? I personally think that William Bramley hit the mark in his book, "the Gods of Eden".

Next I want to pick your brain on the current alien presence and ruling of our planet.

I've know a few "people" who have seemed to change overnight. One day they were them and the next day they were not them, "walk ins" is this possible?

What time line do you come from? What do you foresee the future holding for humanity?

Is the net still up?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestionItAll

here i go again with the i dont wanna be that guy but i know everyone likes the whole 12 21 12 thing but pretty sure it ends on 10 28 2011... Whadaya say ET Man am i correct on that one?

Correct, a new beginning and new sunrise, time will change.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

Is there any reason why you didnt tell us on may 8th 2009 when you joined? or was it not that important then?
I have been asked to share it with you now.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

1. Who told u these things.

It has long since been calculated, this specific date has been known for thousands of years by those with that knowledge.

"Those with the knowledge?"
Like who?

I foresee a hoax tag hitting this thread rather rapidly if you don’t quit with this type of evasive double talk. Everyone on this site is quite familiar with what double talk like this means.

Maybe you just don’t know how to give a direct answer…
Its pretty simple, it goes like this:

2. What do you do for a job now and from wherever your from.

Janitor on a UFO…

See how easy that is compared to this:

I have traveled to other worlds, worlds within worlds and times and reside on earth in your density, I am an individual intelligence with a biological human body just like you are, I am here to help bring awareness to all who are ready to listen.

…And a lot less typing involved, leaving you more time to reply to the questions you have skipped over in this thread so far.

3. Why have you stated that you will answer all questions but have been extremely evasive.

I will answer all your questions directly, some data cannot be specifically detailed.

BS…
The only answer you have given directly in the entire thread has been the date of the so called event.

Ok lets try this…

Without any Yoda Style dodging of the question, in 10 words or less, what is the catastrophe???

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
What about the people who survive these events?

Will Earth be re-populated eventually and be a better place with a much more positive vibe, or will the whole surviving population just die off eventually?

And if you have been traveling through time for ages, is there something out there after death? Do we change into another beings in other places or time?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
ok, what kind of drugs are you on?
or better yet, what kind of medications are you supposed to be on and aren't taking?

this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs.
:
:

IF you really are who you say you are, what is going to happen to america? what is obamas true intentions?
WHO IS THE ANTICHRIST?

Prophecy states the next antichrist walks among us and is in preperations.
if you are from the future you know who the next antichrist will be, who is it?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So...can you like give me a call or something when it is "put on your helmet day" cause I am really busy at work and I have not even seen Transformers yet. Geezzz, just when I thought things were going pretty well you come along and tell me.....well, NOTHING AT ALL.

I am willing to listen to just about anything with an open mind but come on dude. If you are going to post a little bit at a time and not really say anything specific I get bored....my attention span is not that long.

But really, call me if I need to get my helmet out of the closet.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
They have a point ET Man cause its been 3 hours and so far you have been vague. If you were told to inform then please do so without being cryptic. I thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I will answer all questions upon my return.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by ET_MAN

I have no choice but to wait then. Have a safe trip. Until we meet again. 0001101001101110100011

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Ok Et, I am well aware and believe strongly that it is completely possible that somewhere down the line time travel will exist, but with that said. Does that mean it already exists. So just out it. Whatever it is that you know come clean, hell it might even make you fell better...the truth will set you free. Is this some kinda evo shift theory that Wilcock is on about? So maybe over time billions will die due to ghe natural progression of evolution. Is this immediate like poof we are all done? Why don't you have faith in the folks here at ATS that comprehension of such info might just be second nature

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionItAll
Ok Et, I am well aware and believe strongly that it is completely possible that somewhere down the line time travel will exist, but with that said. Does that mean it already exists.

The means of generating electricity existed long before it was discovered in the past hundred years or so.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Apparently ET Man works on Saturday. But I'll tell you this... If I go out to my car to go home and ET Man is smokin a butt leaning up against my Jeep to answer my questions directly, I'll poop myself.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
These aliens must be pretty rad to choose a backwater conspiracy forum to post their all important message on.

Rock on, internets alien dudes... rock on.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake

It really is funny to see so many join a site that discusses aliens and ufos and secret govt projects and diseases that might wipe us out and whatever else is hidden here on ATS yet when someone claims to want to help he or she gets flamed. If you do not want to hear it then leave because its obviously not intended for the close-minded in fact ATS is not here for the close-minded. Just my opinion.

You've been here all of 1 minute and unless you're been lurking for years, you have not seen this exact sort of thread come and go over and over, never to end any different.

What do you seriously expect from this?

Did you even read my post at all - the latter half which I stated was 'serious' as opposed to the former part which was obviously in jest?

I am far from closed minded. I in fact do believe things are changing.

But here we are once more, being toyed with by someone 'from the unknown' unable to explain how they got here, what they came to tell us, or what we are supposed to be doing with our limited time before the apocalypse dooms us all to a peril that we just have to take at face value from ONE person with no credibility.

"I've got a secret, but I cant tell you." threads are hitting ATS like flies on stink the last few months, and IMO it is from people who are obviously trying to get attention, play with people who genuinely believe there is change occurring, and who again IMO, have no good intentions at heart.

If someone started a thread with images or footage that they knew was false, and this evidence was proven to be false, the OP would be banned, and the thread locked as [HOAX] - yet when someone starts a thread and offers NO evidence to support their claims, well as someone on Page 1 said, ATS appears to have measures in place to accommodate them in safety.

I agree with that to an extent. But there should be a demand of evidence when claims such as this are to be upheld.

This is of course, all MY opinion. I'm sure for my one lone opinion stated here in this thread, there are plenty of opposing views ready to believe ET_Man and *THAT* is what makes a discussion board work. DISCUSSION. Not outright pandering to a belief and telling an opposing view to 'get out'.

I will merely keep an eye on the thread, incase something of substance does arrise and if it is valid and worthy of the claims made in this thread thus far, I will Eat My Tinfoil Hat and post it to youtube.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by ET_MAN

I write billions because as of May 31, 2009, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be at 6,763,557,000.

More than half of earths population will not make it, I do not have an exact figure but I can tell you at least half of earths population during and proceeding this event, in the billions.

If this is a fact then someone should start a cremation franchise. You can't bury half of the population of the world. Think of the money to be made....WOW.... you'll be busier than a gopher in soft sand.
Come to think of it the Illuminati should be pretty bummed....there goes half of their power base....

Rulers of the people and no people rule.....

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Seriously I gained no new knowledge from this thread.
Besides the October 2011 event idea, which is funny I'm already tied to that month in a weird way.

But anyway, I do have some questions then:

So your saying there is no God? Heaven?
If in your understanding there is, well then explain them? In a way that it can pass on meaning towards us, and possibly spiritual advice.

With all this Doom & Gloom prophecy that your throwing around and predicting, any good news? Seriously when does the good news come?

And what are we to do with this then? How can one be, "ready".

I'm not trying to be rude but these threads, videos, people are all over the internet. Besides the October 2011 date, this one is new to me. So you've got my interest for a moment.

And a couple off topic question then.
What are some good future career's to pursue in then?
Who's the real rule/rulers of this world right now?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Night 5 of the current ‘Underworld’ of the Mayans, begins this November and continues until Nov.2008 Day 6 begins Nov.08.
By Oct. 28, 2011 according to Calleman the Mayan Calendar ends.
What’s sooo interesting to me about this is that the same time cycles appear in the calendars of the early Vedic Culture and they lived at least half a planet away from the Mayans. Similarities and synchronicities abound between the yogi’s and the mayans.

Well I am guessing that here is where he is getting his Oct 2011 stuff from. Basically just an alternate theoretical date for 2012.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
3D matter that earth is made of including your body comes in infinite layers, if you were to peal the layers you could never reach the center. Within this world and above this world are infinite dimensions, times, and densities. These other dimensions and worlds exist on, above, within, below and beneath earth, your consciousness and physical world resides within layers of other times, dimensions of lesser and greater densities that are infinitely connected.

All matter is equivalent and equal to what you perceive to be the universe. The universe exists within and without all things, your biological body is infinite in space with no end. This is the very philosophy that man has struggled with because of the limits placed upon understanding and comprehension of what the word infinity really means. The concepts of infinity can vaguely be understood but never comprehended or seen by man. Your body is infinite in space and never ending inwards and outwards and in all directions, times, densities and dimensions.

You can travel to a destination half way forever never reaching that destination. All matter is equal in space there can be nothing greater or lesser as there can be no measurement for an object within the laws of infinite space. All things advance equally and are equal in all directions inwards and outwards. Intelligence is infinite, individual intelligence which you call your spirit or soul has progressed infinitely and is equal to all that is, nothing is lesser or greater, bigger or smaller as there is no measurement to one’s growth only continual progression, evolution , advancement.

Spheres are eternally infinite in size and can be cut into half or doubled in size infinitely with no end. Consciousness and intelligence of an individual is the same as a sphere and can be infinitely doubled or cut in half with no end. You are made up of intelligence and are infinitely advancing through infinite experiences, you have always existed, death of this 3d material world is another stage, transition and process into infinite progression. All things consist of oppositions from light to dark, positive to negative with polarities. There are unseen energies forces necessary for advancement that are adversaries to the positive as negative pushes against positive this allows the process of advancement to occur.

Extraterrestrials exist within, above and below our density in upper and lower dimensions. Within time is another time and an infinite amount of times with an infinite amount of space and dimensions. As an example, dinosaurs exist and can be seen today in another dimension in time and past, as future and past is nothing more than a separation of present, today is everyday if time is frozen. Time can go backwards and time can go forwards or time can sit still.

This 3D Reality is based on illusion and time is illusion, a human biological clock is constantly ticking and programmed to accept nothing more than forwards like your computer believing backwards to be an improbability. The biological body and conscious mind keeps the physical body and mind in the present. The revolutions of the earth and movement of the sun keep man from passing the third dimension and viewing lesser or greater densities in time allowing access beyond the illusion of time with infinite possibility both backwards, forwards, inwards and outwards.

Extraterrestrials have been working for and against mankind from the time man was placed on earth and for purposes of opposition and order. There are infinite amounts of worlds similar to this one with races of man like on earth in this dimension and endless others. There is no such thing as the center of the universe, there is no center, side, front, end or top all is equally placed as there are no limitations in all directions inwards and outwards infinitely within and without. Dimensions of all sizes exist with no end. Your body is equivalent to what you consider to be the universe, so is a grain of sand, a particle is equivalent to the universe you know. Nothing lesser, greater or more than, all things are on a different level of progression and equal.

What will happen in October of 2011, a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension/time will intersect from a parallel time/dimension passing your sun causing change. This will affect orbital paths, weather and cause a cataclysmic event within your dimension. The earth comes to a complete stop before reverse polarity will occur changing consciousness, time, dimension and density. Those who survive this event must survive the change in consciousness and physical changes that will occur as this dimension will intersect with another.

I will answer more questions upon my return.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Dude, the problem with this is you're acting like a kook. Anyone who's been around a while already knows all this data.

Just talk to us. Tell us you who you really are and what you have to contribute to solving this problem. We already know there's a problem with this rogue chunk of matter that comes in and out of the solar system sort of unpredictably.

So, if you're really from "out there" isn't there something your guys can do about it? We need some solutions, not more ponderous warnings about impending doom.

If you guys are unable to control the situation, then we need data that might help us to do so. It's not like we're all out here on the internet totally disconnected with society. We have connections. We can get your data to people who could do something with it. We know this thing is not radiating light, but there must be some way to sense it, to track it. We could use its exact location, trajectory and speed of approach. We could use data on its exact mass, density and chemical composition.

We,re not interested in just standing around here on planet earth waiting for some rogue heavenly body to ram into our solar system. We're humans and we want to live! So, can you help us with some useful data, or can't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join