It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
STOP THAT!!
This is supposed to be a serious conversation.

Hey, he said that:

A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world.

I am guessing that the giant horse is going to drink the Pacific Ocean, and errr…. deposit it on the Central US.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Why billions and not 30,000 or 2500? is it because billions is a really vague and large number that oomphs up your predictions to 10 on the scare scale? Why are you doing this,does it makes you feel good scaring people on the internets? do you have problems? do people in the future like scaring people on the internets? is this what human civilization has come to from your timeline?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Aww man....I'm CENTRAL! ewwww...

Gonna need a bigger poncho.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seircram

The event will take place October 2011, it has never been delayed I can tell you this WILL happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Ok already we are at page four…
What is the event then?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
hmmm....wish i had a dime for every time, in MY short ATS life that I have gotten to page four and not got the meat I was lookin for.
I think I'm gonna go back to reading about how bad we're screwed.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Surely you understand the cynisism. Many people have come here and started threads like yours as has been stated more than once. They all said the same things and behaved the same way...trickling supposed information about things to come...i
t makes us feel like we are being baited and strung along so that you can get more posts. I have no idea what your motives are, you have said that you want to help, that you are here to warn people...yet you insist on saying things like "I will tell more later, post it at a later time"... I am sure that some of us would love to learn more, its just that we have been here before. I for one am trying to be patient.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Out of curiosity will we ever find out the truth behind past events such as 9 11 or JFKs assassination? Or will we forever be in the dark?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Greenize

If I felt most of you were prepared to hear all, I would release everything in one single shot in it's entirety.

So we're prepared to hear hints, but we're not prepared to hear the full monte? In other words only those who "figure it out" are good enough to know the message, eh? Divulge what you know or don't, but don't insult people by stating that they aren't prepared while feeding them something to panic over. That is the very definition of "fear monger."

Note this is in no way me saying you're wrong, simply that I despise people who claim to have important information who only leak "tid bits" to bait people. It's a crap-tastic tactic.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

The intention of this message is to bring awareness about an event coming without panic and fear, remember the day you were born was the day you were bound to the law of death. Everyone will die in due time and that should not be taken with panic or fear but people must be made aware of the world they are living in and learn of near future events that must occur.
I have openly offered to answer any questions you may have but to explain all events in history to present would take weeks of writing. If you want to know about ET's and future events simply ask about ET's. If you want to know if a certain rumor or conspiracy is true I can share what information I have on the subject. Other than that I am simply here to put out a date and message, by placing this date out there I am doing you all a service. It is for the viewer to decide what they will do with this information. The date will reach those who it was meant to reach, the weather and months preceeding October 2011 will be signs and warnings that people cannot dismiss as coincidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Ok, so you have bought an awareness of the event.
Will we find it in the time zero graph?
I know we as a race have destroyed our planet and that mother earth needs to rebalance and heal itself. I know we are all destined to die at some point. Therefore, should we embrace the time we have left and just BE or will the information you have regarding our foes weaknesses and strengths etc, really be of any benefit. Will it be something we would WANT to survive?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Based on what I have seen the last month the weather seems to indicate change has started not to mention the dreams I have had and the sick feeling I have had the last few weeks. And when I say sick I mean a dreadful sick as in the feeling we have all experienced that "something is not right".

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by ET_MAN

Why billions and not 30,000 or 2500? is it because billions is a really vague and large number that oomphs up your predictions to 10 on the scare scale? Why are you doing this,does it makes you feel good scaring people on the internets? do you have problems? do people in the future like scaring people on the internets? is this what human civilization has come to from your timeline?

I write billions because as of May 31, 2009, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be at 6,763,557,000.

More than half of earths population will not make it, I do not have an exact figure but I can tell you at least half of earths population during and proceeding this event, in the billions.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Way curious about this one..... I don't believe in God as is written in the bible and never did despite everyone in my family being religous. There are many reasons for this, but I will start with this one. As an African American I never understood if Adam and Eve were white then how did all of the other races of the world come to be?????? It seems more logical to me that if you start with darkness you can create light, but you cannot start with light and then create darkness, if you know what I mean.

I guess I will throw this in here also. If God could create Adam and Eve from dirt, then why not create everyone else??? Why wait so long for the earth to be populated when God could have just done it overnight?? This is probably a little off topic, but I am taking a chance that you might be someone who can shed some light for me.

I will continue reading this thread and ask some more questions.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Okay I'm all ears spill the beans and don't just post once like others and we never hear from you again.

Now that I am soon to be out of a job, hopefully I have enough money for internet service but maybe not so don't keep stuff bottled up let's hear what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Seriously you remind me of a carnival medium who tells you he can talk to my dead relatives... Quick run down...Vaguely points to a section of the audiance, I see an M it might be a boy but maybe pet, audiance member screams out OMG, I drank some "M"ilk earlier...seriously man Like we all know about the Mayans and early Vedic Cultures. You can parrot that all ya want but what i wanna know is...
1. Who told u these things. If you saw them how does it start no vague weather explanation please. where were u and what did u see type of answer.

2. What do you do for a job now and from wherever your from.

3. Why have you stated that you will answer all questions but have been extremely evasive.

4. Why do you think we visit sites like ATS...we all wanna know the truth. U say we are not ready for the truth..ok Jack.

5. seriously man.. full disclosure Cliff Notes style

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hello Et-Man!

I want to ask you why don't you join other interesting threads same topic.
Some of them are working hard, they have good issues.
I like Mulder's. Aren't you an Alien?

Well, I have a question:
What do you know about recent accident of Air France flight 447?

Thank's
Happy.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

Man refers to mankind he created more than one human and they were not white they were dark skinned. The garden of eden is thought to be in africa. Many govts have spent tons of money searching for it and still are which is why no country actually tries to help africa but instead rapes the land. There is supposed to a really secretive " black project" happening as we speak. One cave recently discovered had lots of skeletons and a pit that appears to have been a sacrificial something or other. Google CRADLE OF LIFE but ignore the TOMB RAIDER sites.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There are many preceeding events but the major earth cataclysm that I have spoken of happens in October of 2011.

So is the 2012 theory incorrect??? ( Mayan Calender ends on 12/21/2012, Nostradamus predictions etc..)

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Therefore, should we embrace the time we have left and just BE or will the information you have regarding our foes weaknesses and strengths etc, really be of any benefit.

One should embrace life everyday, positive is a force just as strong as negative. Negative cannot overtake positive and positive cannot overtake negative in which both forces must always coincide and exist.

Will it be something we would WANT to survive?

This is a question you must answer for yourself, life will change on earth as you know it, there will be great tribulations for remaining survivors, life will be simply about survival. Most of the world will perish not at the time of the event but the months and years proceeding this event.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The first Trojan Horse Video is very good, see the link below.

The music is a little jazzy but watch the video collage.

Very significant, very relevant.

www.youtube.com...

There's something coming, like a storm but like Katrina most everyone just wants to bury their head in the telly or take another pill / drink.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ofhumandescent]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join