It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

What will happen in October of 2011, a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension/time will intersect from a parallel time/dimension passing your sun causing change. This will affect orbital paths, weather and cause a cataclysmic event within your dimension. The earth comes to a complete stop before reverse polarity will occur changing consciousness, time, dimension and density. Those who survive this event must survive the change in consciousness and physical changes that will occur as this dimension will intersect with another.

I will answer more questions upon my return.

Seriously I think your having a giraffe, this is just another version of 2012 the only difference is this brown dwarf is from another dimension.
I just cannot believe your trying to brainwash and fearmonger people into believing this crock of crap.

I think you work for yowusa.com

[edit on 6/27/2009 by altered_states]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by badw0lf

LOL I understand what you are saying I just dont want any true being or whatever to get his feelings hurt and leave without telling any important info. The way I see it for every 1,000 loony toons that pop up here maybe 1 is the real thing. Or maybe I am the loony toon for waiting 3 hours for someone to explain his warning which was vague as it could possibly be and I was almost to the point of calling it a hoax and finding a more realistic thread(?). Maybe when he is done washing dishes at IHOP he will return and enlighten us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Your Thread-Title is: Warnings From The Benevolents

So Question: WHO are this Benevolents?

What will happen in October of 2011, a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension/time will intersect from a parallel time/dimension passing your sun causing change.

Good this would explain why the event is predictable.
Doesn't sounds very believable thought.

This will affect orbital paths, weather and cause a cataclysmic event within your dimension. The earth comes to a complete stop before reverse polarity will occur changing consciousness, time, dimension and density.

Please be more specific here. What you mean with 'The earth comes to a complete stop'? Do you speak about the Earth rotaion? If so than can you please explain how this physical shall happen?

Hmm remembers me of the days of ZetaTalk. According to their cult leader Nancy there this 'benevolent' beings where this 'lovely' greys. Needles to say that it was all BS and that nothing of what they ever predicted ever happend.

Those who survive this event must survive the change in consciousness and physical changes that will occur as this dimension will intersect with another.

So in 2 years we are going to have some life threatening action... fine with me... thanks for the wakeing but in this case that's so far away that I'll go back to sleep mode for 2 more years for sure.

Can you come back and wake us up in September 2011 ? I don't want to miss that and I doubt I will hung on this thread for 2 years if you can not give us anything to verify your calim validity much much earlier in best case right now.
See we are an impatient race.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by g210b]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Reply to post by merky

Thats one thing I do not understand either. What would be the profit from killing half of us? Some of things I am hearing contradict each other or maybe I drink too much milk to be able to figure it out. 2 + 2 = 4 right?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by Brsn90

If any of the pics or vids of alien we have seen are genuine then its safe to say they have our image with them having arms and legs and heads and eyes. And God is said to have made us in His image. Maybe God is an alien. Lots of things in the Bible that reference aliens and alien tech but at the time it was written there wasnt the words to fully describe what they say because it was alien...pun intended.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So basically he is saying there are 2 groups of aliens among us that are well hidden and one group is trying to help us while the other is just the opposite. So are the ones trying to help us also the ones doing the cropcircles and flybys? Is there actually some meaning in cropcirles that we need to decipher? And if so why dont the ones who are trying to harm us prevent the other group from trying to help us? Is it possible benevolents such as yourself work in Hollywood and are trying to warn us through movies music and tv? Can you be bribed to just tell us what you were supposedly told to tell us? It is very true that we are impatient and we normally lose interest very fast. Patience left us once the microwave was introduced so if you really are here to help then please do so before you lose your chance to do so. PLEASE AND THANK YOU

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
Reply to post by badw0lf

LOL I understand what you are saying I just dont want any true being or whatever to get his feelings hurt and leave without telling any important info. The way I see it for every 1,000 loony toons that pop up here maybe 1 is the real thing. Or maybe I am the loony toon for waiting 3 hours for someone to explain his warning which was vague as it could possibly be and I was almost to the point of calling it a hoax and finding a more realistic thread(?). Maybe when he is done washing dishes at IHOP he will return and enlighten us.

Hehe, Nah we're all loony tunes in here mate. Thats the nature of the beast. I'm still reading the thread, therefore obviously I do find something of interest here. Or it's just a break from all the MJ information that is saturating ever form of media!! oO

Whether participating further here is a good thing or not remains to be seen.

My biggest concern is pretty much the same as yours. Genuine people who do come by are often attacked and ridiculed for not being able to put forward an adequate amount of evidence, or what they do have is often ripped to shredds by some. I will always stand by those I believe are gneuine and have done everything they promised to do.

By the same token, I also feel that some threads do ATS far more a disservice by representing a rather 'unique' aspect of the broader spectrum of what ATS stands for, that I believe would cause other genuine people to shy away or at least not completely trust who they are opening up to.

Kinda like how every MSM story on UFO's has the x-files music. Instantly it's in the crazy-crew arena, and there is no genuine debating to be had.

Still, all is well under the T&C, the mods do a good job when they're not flat out fixing up *snip*'s here and there all day

In the end, I know I would rather have a more in than more out content to allow facts to be presented; just not this "Not yet, you are not ready, I will come back tomorrow.." stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
As this is such an important message for humanity, allow me to generate a brief synopsis for the benefit of others on the board:

"I come with a message.

[6 x paragraphs of bland pseudo-spiritual cliches saying basically nothing]

Goodbye"

Wonderful stuff... please do tell us more??>

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

In the beginning there was: www.scribd.com/.../The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005

Then came an avatar by the name Hidden hand with a hidden message which can be viewed here:www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1

Then another enlightened individual(Joantheblind) who came to massage the words of Hidden Hand and make them somewhat more understandable to the general sheep, which IMO failed at answering anything. Which can be viewed here:www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread435221/pg1

More recently in March of this year another gifted? individual has come forward to reveal some more information to the masses which can be seen here: www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message750204/pg1

On top of all this info, we are graced with another avatar claiming to be alien in nature but human in biological form which can be viewed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And finally we have been sent the Pièce de résistance of them all. An individual who is willing to reveal dates and cataclysms to come. The only problem is that 1 or more of you must be either not in the know or lying. Maybe the ruling families have fallen out of favour with the PTB and they have been vanquished to the legion of doom.

My question is why so many different messages from so many different sources? The avatar Anonymous coward states that the Russians and the Iranians will start the new age. You state that a red dwarf will start the catclysms? If all of you appear to be here for the same reason (to enlighten the sheep). Your grand master must be the Creator and his message must be consistent with all of the groups/avatars noted in the above sections, why so many different starts and finishes.

Oh, by the way, you state that you have travelled in time backwards and forwards or whatever. Have you ever met John Titor or maybe you are John Titor back to this plane from our distant future? In case you dont know what i'm talking about, it can be viewed here: www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread472833/pg1

Thanks for your time,
And just in case your real--peace to you and good will towards all humans.
Make sure that part gets back to the Creator, I kind of want to make it through the-- Dwarf star/ Nuclear fallout/ Electric buzzer thing from the Russians/Alien invasion/ post Oct 2011/2012 etc.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I sometimes think people like this OP are CIA agents doing an experiment just to see if they can get a cult following just from a simple post.. lol

but that aside if your going to answer questions and are who you say you are then i have a few.

1. If im living in the southeren hemisphere and only 10-15 meters above sea level should I move to higher ground?

2. What do the crop circles mean?

3. Does the consious mind die when the body does?

4. WTF is up with all the anal probing!!!!!!!!!!!1111ONEONE11!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ET, im in southern ontario canada. would the rockies be good?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
ATS has had several of these "Warning the world is going to end" threads and to be honest ET they have all been better than this so far, at least start of with something more catchy like a knife fight with a fishfaced alien who later comes back to apologise and shows you a higher dimension, or that a dying family member knows the NWO are going to dazzle us all with holographic UFOs and makes us believe that the world is under attack and to have this backed up by a talking burning bush.

You have given no facts to back up any of the claims your making, if you are a time traveller then tell us which celeb is going to die next or when the next eartquake is going to be and at what magnitude!!

By creating threads like this you are putting vunlerable people at risk, you tell people to search out higher ground, or to find a cave to escape the coming catastrophe. In doing so people could be injured or worse, traipsing through places they shouldn't be.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a few more questions:

What happens when i die? Would you describe the body as a "vessel?"

If death isen't the end, does over population have any effect? or is it, as you said, infinite?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wow, seven pages on this thread in less than 24 hours!!! Definitely reminds me of this [HOAX]!!! My heart goes out to the Mods! As if they didn't have enough to do, now they have to handle yet another Blossum Goodchild! And given that this Swami has given October of 2011 as a date when the galactic SHTF, it will make that mess look tame! Hopefully the membership gets tired of baiting this hoaxter long before then!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have only been reading the ATS Threads now for a few months. It seems like every month or so a person claiming to be an alien tells us the same story. How come after a few hours after the post is found to be lacking merit isnt it removed or flagged as a hoax? I understand that kids who are lonely need to use their conspiract knowledge and vast vocabulary to get attention. Hell, it's cute and entertaining. I just thought it would get moved to the fiction pile by now

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You can travel to a destination half way forever never reaching that destination.

This is one of Zeno's paradoxes. Specifically, "That which is in locomotion must arrive at the half-way stage before it arrives at the goal."

—Aristotle, Physics VI:9, 239b10

Now lets pull out the big guns.

In Peter Lynds paper, "Time and Classical and Quantum Mechanics: Indeterminacy vs. Continuity," it is postulated there is not a precise static instant in time underlying a dynamical physical process at which the relative position of a body in relative motion or a specific physical magnitude would theoretically be precisely determined. It is concluded it is exactly because of this that time (relative interval as indicated by a clock) and the continuity of a physical process is possible, with there being a necessary trade off of all precisely determined physical values at a time, for their continuity through time. This explanation is also shown to be the correct solution to the motion and infinity paradoxes, excluding the Stadium, originally conceived by the ancient Greek mathematician Zeno of Elea. Quantum Cosmology, Imaginary Time and Chronons are also then discussed, with the latter two appearing to be superseded on a theoretical basis.

In other words reality is merely sequences of events that happen relative to one another; time is an illusion.

Since this solves the statement you presented above how do you contradict Mr. Lynds paper? Please give a rigorous analysis, using classical or quantum physics in your discussion.

Spheres are eternally infinite in size and can be cut into half or doubled in size infinitely with no end.

Actually a sphere is a constrained volume.

Basic high-school math people:

(4/3)*pi*r^3

Using the sort of facile logic presented above it could also be said a cube is infinite in size and can be cut in half or doubled infinitely with no end.

So why not just say, "a volume of any shape or size can be multiplied or divided infinitely?"

Consciousness and intelligence of an individual is the same as a sphere and can be infinitely doubled or cut in half with no end.

How do you account for the paradox of life being limited in length and therefore intelligence thus being finite?

There are unseen energies forces necessary for advancement that are adversaries to the positive as negative pushes against positive this allows the process of advancement to occur.

Unseen does not mean undetectable. How do we go about detecting this "energy."

What will happen in October of 2011, a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension/time will intersect from a parallel time/dimension passing your sun causing change.

Please give the exact solar coordinates of this brown dwarf in our dimension. Also please provide an algorithm to translate the movement of this body in the other dimension as it relates to geocentric positioning in our solar system, so we can continue to track its position.

Failing to answer the above question, it's safe to assume you're a con-man and this thread should be closed.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Wow, well researched and thought out post! Too bad it was wasted on an obvious [HOAX]! I mean really, if this guy was legit, do you think that ATS would be the forum an ET with knowledge of the future would use? Those in the mainstream think we are all conspiracy nuts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caac2c78d486.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Hopefully the membership gets tired of baiting this hoaxter long before then!

Well I did send them to their rooms a few hours ago, and if they've been sneaking out the window, by golly, I'll be in a mood !!!!11

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
ET, im in southern ontario canada. would the rockies be good?

I asked also and he didn't answer. Still waiting.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Greenize

If I felt most of you were prepared to hear all, I would release everything in one single shot in it's entirety.

I am ready for it. Please give me all the specifics in point form without commentary on how to prepare and survive. I can figure that out on my own. Send U2U please.

Thanking you in advance for your insightful response.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join