It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Do they cancel Halloween that year then?
Man I would hate if they did that.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
That guys videos will make you rethink a few things. He obviously got better after the first couple with the long images with loud music playing. He got away from that in the later videos. But regardless of different community opinions of liking it or not, you have to watch them to appreciate the amount of time he put into this. I got 20 so far on OPERATION TROJAN HORSE. I actually rounded up all the links and I posted them below to make it easier if our colleagues want to delve into it.

OPERATION TROJAN HORSE
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...
Part 3
www.youtube.com...
Part 4
www.youtube.com...
Part 5
www.youtube.com...
Part 6
www.youtube.com...
Part 7
www.youtube.com...
Part 8
www.youtube.com...
Part 9
www.youtube.com...
Part 10
www.youtube.com...
Part 11
www.youtube.com...
Part 12
www.youtube.com...
Part 13
www.youtube.com...
Part 14
www.youtube.com...
Part 15
www.youtube.com...
Part 16
www.youtube.com...
Part 17
www.youtube.com...
Part 18
www.youtube.com...
Part 19
www.youtube.com...
Part 20
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Dagnabbit. (do we still use that phrase in the future?)

I wish I wasn't so intrigued/gullible/bored/antagonistic.

Give us some more information. Anyone can tell we are on the cusp of many wonderous and fearful happenings. That is painfully apparent to any human living today that is old enough to think.

We're going to need a little more detail. Tell us something that is going to happen soon. Why are you here NOW?

I mean, I appreciate that you are biological and all, like me (living is cool) but I need to know why we need TWO YEARS to prepare....especially if a relocation may not do any good.

I've seen potential prophets, soothsayers, galactic travelers, time voyagers and many other individuals that have claimed to be here to help us. They are always very vague and the thread gets closed after they get asked over and over again to give us some meaningful information.

I have a family. We are all alive, as near as I can tell. If you have information that could allow us to remain alive, I would like to hear it. If you don't wish to share it, then you are no better than those forces that would seek to destroy us.

Knowledge is power, power corrupts. Hmm....knowledge corrupts? Nah. Just tell us already.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What is it like after we physically die here on earth? Can we see our beloved again? Do goosebumps have something to do with the soul? If you answer these questions does that ruin a great surprise? Thx..Gum

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by ET_MAN

What kind of world are we living in?
A world full of illusions, deceit and hidden knowledge intentionally kept from the world.

Why October?
Because it is a forcast that has been forseen the same way a satellite picks up on a storm.

What about swine flu?
Biological agents will be used as a form of extermination and control in future time proceeding this event.

Whats gonna happen in October 2011?
Within a number of days the earth will undergo extreme earthquakes, tsunamis, super storms never before known in all history. Great hail storms will preceed this event.

How do you know?
I have been shown.

Who are you?
Someone like you, a spirit placed in a physical body sent here to warn those who will listen.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you! Why are so many people having gut feelings that something terrible is going to happen soon? I mean sooner than 2 years. I feel it myself... Is this going to be worldwide?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
That guys videos will make you rethink a few things. He obviously got better after the first couple with the long images with loud music playing. He got away from that in the later videos. But regardless of different community opinions of liking it or not, you have to watch them to appreciate the amount of time he put into this. I got 20 so far on OPERATION TROJAN HORSE. I actually rounded up all the links and I posted them below to make it easier if our colleagues want to delve into it.

OPERATION TROJAN HORSE
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...
Part 3
www.youtube.com...
Part 4
www.youtube.com...
Part 5
www.youtube.com...
Part 6
www.youtube.com...
Part 7
www.youtube.com...
Part 8
www.youtube.com...
Part 9
www.youtube.com...
Part 10
www.youtube.com...
Part 11
www.youtube.com...
Part 12
www.youtube.com...
Part 13
www.youtube.com...
Part 14
www.youtube.com...
Part 15
www.youtube.com...
Part 16
www.youtube.com...
Part 17
www.youtube.com...
Part 18
www.youtube.com...
Part 19
www.youtube.com...
Part 20
www.youtube.com...

I selected #8 & 9 for a specific reason as they have to do with an event that will occur proceeding October 2011.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
OMG!!!
Run for your life!
A giant horse is going to fall on us!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd72cba0c062.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by I Am Spartacus

The only reason to keep "undesirable" people captive underground, rather than at the surface would be to use them as food.

"They will be used for labor work and some traded away."

Are you one of those "To Serve Man" aliens?

I am as human looking as you are, here to serve, warn and help my fellowmen.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

STOP THAT!!

This is supposed to be a serious conversation.

ET_man is about to tell us what kind of slaves.

I'm hoping its sort of like a cabana boy type of slave but I also wouldn't mind maybe serving some drinks or something.

Et_man...please try to answer questions more rapidly.

You know very well how impatient those of us from this time can be.

You still didn't answer how many would perish.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by altered_states
reply to post by ET_MAN

do you have any dates when this will occur? if so what will happen if it doesnt happen?

Yes and no, I have an exact date with an hour specifically known, however in the order these events will occur and to what degree can be unknown at this point. I have been given specific instructions on how to release this information.

Even the "Benevolents" should know that our time line has changed one or two times (as a minimum) already and the ONLY one who knows when these things will happen is "Prime Creator." These Earth Changes should have already started but are on "Divine Hold" right now in hopes that more people may Awaken.

It won't take much research to come up with multiple scenarios given in multiple (recent and past) channelings where California is going to be involved in major Earth Changes.

It also won't take too much research on global ice sheet shrinkage to guess that as these ice sheets melt, shorelines are going to be flooded as much a 50 miles inland.

The "Benevolents" should also know that the BIGGEST Earth Change events are coming as a result of preparation for Mother Earth's Ascension and will happen after the people's mass Ascension (not that those happening before will be a piece of cake).

So the bottom line is that even if the Benevolents gave out dates, even if they were looking back from their future, the dates may not be accurate. It's not the dates to look for, it's the events.

If you read about CA falling into the ocean or Florida disappearing into the surf then you will know that the shummer has most likely started to hit the rotational device.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
That guys videos will make you rethink a few things. He obviously got better after the first couple with the long images with loud music playing.
OPERATION TROJAN HORSE

It only took me getting this far into them:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c075364dd38.jpg[/atsimg]
…To realize that they are BS. Chemtrails are a BS internet hoax, and that is from first hand experience. I would not trust the logic of a chemtrail believer on any topic…

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

There are many preceeding events but the major earth cataclysm that I have spoken of happens in October of 2011.

Thanks for the heads up, but if we wait until then to believe you it will be too late so give us the day of the next minor one and explain it in detail.

Here is where the problem lies...you want to help us, and you want us to believe you, but you feel you cannot dump it all on our heads at once, so to fix the part that we fully believe YOU need to take the first step to help us. Posting to a web site hoping people might have faith in what you say so you can help them is not going to work and you are wasting your breath.

By telling us of some event sooner than later you will get us all on your side, like telling us a week ago that MJ was going to die...

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by ET_MAN

Why are you here NOW?

To warn people about the years to come.

I need to know why we need TWO YEARS to prepare....especially if a relocation may not do any good.

Two years is but a short time away, conscious awareness of these events must take place. There are many safe relocation's.

I have a family. We are all alive, as near as I can tell. If you have information that could allow us to remain alive, I would like to hear it. If you don't wish to share it

Half of the battle is being consciously aware of things to come having knowledge of your adversaries weakness's and strengths. I suggest you start preparing your family mentally and spiritually. I will share a map of the world with areas designated safe at a later time.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Greenize

If I felt most of you were prepared to hear all, I would release everything in one single shot in it's entirety.

So we're prepared to hear hints, but we're not prepared to hear the full monte? In other words only those who "figure it out" are good enough to know the message, eh? Divulge what you know or don't, but don't insult people by stating that they aren't prepared while feeding them something to panic over. That is the very definition of "fear monger."

Note this is in no way me saying you're wrong, simply that I despise people who claim to have important information who only leak "tid bits" to bait people. It's a crap-tastic tactic.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ET!
I would like to know why are you helping us?
Do you really believe some one will follow you?
Most of us are tired about this kind of warnings.
Are you telling us anything new.
Did you read some other ET's and non ET's stuff same topics?

Good luck

Happy.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you! Why are so many people having gut feelings that something terrible is going to happen soon? I mean sooner than 2 years. I feel it myself... Is this going to be worldwide?

In the same way an animal instinctively sense's danger from a predator, many are sensing something is just around the corner. This will be a global event effecting everyone.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

You still didn't answer how many would perish.

Who could really give an exact figure but I can say in the "Billions"

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You mean affecting everyone?
Sorry... there have been numerous "safe locations" maps put forth over the years, and many such predictions...what makes yours special?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Sorry, Et_man. I don't WANT to wait for 'another time.' We have this moment, right now. Show me this map of which you have hinted. If I have preperations to make, I must do so rapidly, for as you said, two years is but a short time away. If you can't show me the map, then you are not trying to help me and my family. If you are not for us, you are against us...an enemy...a deceiver. Hmmm...i think I might have even been warned before of those that would come proclaiming their desire to help, when they really only wanted to enslave. Is this you?

You know, something sounds sort of familiar. Does Ashtar ring a bell?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join