It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hey not to be a well actually kinda fellow but pretty sure from the description of where edan woulda been is northwest of baghdad. BUT you know who knows the answer and wont tell us...ET MAN!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
here i go again with the i dont wanna be that guy but i know everyone likes the whole 12 21 12 thing but pretty sure it ends on 10 28 2011... Whadaya say ET Man am i correct on that one?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by defcon5

This is not a Nibiru thread or a hoax, I have come here to share an important message that you can choose to listen to and consider or revoke that is your given right. The data I am providing are clues to something much bigger as I will lay out the picture in it's entirety for those open to listening.

I really hope you don't spoil the next episode of Impact for us, it Airs tomorrow and I won't be able to get it till Monday... So if you watch it to get the next allocated amount of info to relay to us, please do wait until Tuesday so I can have at least watched it first.

Cheers!

BTW, Natasha Henstridge still looks smokin' doesn't she??!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I come with a message,

A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world, super storms never before seen in history will occur as a result of this, earthquakes will be seen on a scale unheard of.

This warning is something not to be taken lightly, this message is not to spread fear but to spread awareness and knowledge so those around you may start mentally and spiritually preparing for such an event.

Many compartmentalized societies have been planning for these events.

Most of you know within what lies ahead but you must now come to the realization of it. You are here on earth now at this time for a specific reason and those who are here for such reasons already know inside what they must do. It is within you, all answers will be found within yourself. Follow inner feelings as your physical mind is incapable of connecting with such knowledge.

I will be offering information and will plainly tell you of unspoken things happening in the world and about to take place with a look at what has been right in plain sight. Things are intentionally placed in plain sight as to bring them to pass, most do not realize all that is out there. Compartmentalized groups have been working together knowing these times are very near and preparing for such events.

These events have been intentionally kept and hidden from the world and public.

Become aware of what is soon to come, I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place, how and when. For those wondering who am I and what source has brought me such information I plainly say it is within you to know if my words are true or not. I cannot share with you who I am or what I know only that I am a voice coming forward with a whisper and warning hoping some will listen who were meant to hear.

Is there any reason why you didnt tell us on may 8th 2009 when you joined? or was it not that important then?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If I had to guess we will see outrageous weather catastrophic earthquakes changes in the sun our technology will be wiped out and deadly diseases and not all at once but within a 3 year to 4 year period and more than likely it started this year.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

Will do, Thanks!!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

“A world disaster will occur 'causing' a cataclysm event on the horizon.”

Nuclear event?

“..that will bring coast lines far inland around the world. ..”
Nuclear detonation(s) in North/South Pole(s)? Perhaps, a run to claim resources believed to be under miles of ice?

This warning is something not to be taken lightly, this message is not to spread fear but to spread awareness and knowledge so those around you may start mentally and spiritually preparing for such an event.

Mentally and spiritually? So, they are complete and separate awareness processes? Can you elaborate a bit, on the use of “spiritually” and its meaning; not necessarily, what you may perceive us to believe its definition to be, but what you understand (or know) it to mean?

Many compartmentalized societies have been planning for these events.

Like, the Mormons, like the Muslims, or more like Heaven's Gate?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I just moved out of Colorado and during the two years that I stayed there, I began to feel really spooked and had a really bad feeling in me at nights for the most part. Many mornings, I looked in the sky and noticed all these Chemtrails--zig zags, grid patterns, etc. in the sky, sitting on top of Denver (I lived North of). I became aware of the DIA and all of the weirdness with that and how it's so inconveniently away from everything. What is the deal out there? Did I do well in getting out of dodge and steering clear of that area or should I be considering taking refuge somewhere out in the Rockies? You mentioned safe areas to turn to and I just want to know where/how Colorado fits into all of this. I heard this one conspiracy of Denver being the Western NWO headquarters so answer what the deal with Denver and the airport and it's underground is? You said you'd answer all of our questions so I just want to know. Will Colorado or Denver or the DIA play a major role in all of this craziness and in which direction do I run?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

You are welcome. The bible has been distorted and revised to suit the ones who have the money and means to do so. It is understandable no one wants to have anything to do with God. Easter Christmas and even Halloween have been perverted to suit the need of sales. Pretty soon we will get to eat a caramel covered chocolate replica of MLK. Its always about the not-so-mighty-anymore dollar. So is the moon going to be affected in Oct '11 cause that would help flood the planet also.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
ET Man

Is our current President, Barrack Obama knowledgeable about this? If so, was he aware before he became president? Will he remain our President forever? (Or at least until 2011)

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback
reply to post by ET_MAN

Way curious about this one..... I don't believe in God as is written in the bible and never did despite everyone in my family being religous. There are many reasons for this, but I will start with this one. As an African American I never understood if Adam and Eve were white then how did all of the other races of the world come to be??????

All human races of earth whether black, asian, caucasion or hispanic have been genetically downgraded and upgraded over time on earth and were redesigned/created specifically for earth, placed here taken from other worlds populated with mixing races as you have on earth. Much of what you see and have been led to believe is mere illusion including the story of Genesis, which is symbolic and a representation of a much larger untold story that took place outside of earth.

It seems more logical to me that if you start with darkness you can create light, but you cannot start with light and then create darkness, if you know what I mean.

When the human races were genetically created for life on earth and placed here there were multiple races planted, both white and black included, human DNA can be altered for change and manipulated over time, Many upgrades and downgrades of the human intelligence, color, race and body have taken place and will take place.

I guess I will throw this in here also. If God could create Adam and Eve from dirt, then why not create everyone else??? Why wait so long for the earth to be populated when God could have just done it overnight?? This is probably a little off topic, but I am taking a chance that you might be someone who can shed some light for me.

Thousands of humans were planted on earth in the beginning when humans made a first appearance. It was not 1 Man or 1 Woman. Humans have been around on this planet much longer than people are led to believe but have been downgraded and upgraded many times and many changes have taken place with human genetics and body.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
ATS - Go to your room!

Not you ET_Man, you're grounded for a month. Shame on you, making up fibs and stringing honest people along. No tv and NO computer for you for a month young man, and I want you home right after school, mister. No playing with your friends in the park, and no football.

Just you wait till your mother gets home, she will be furious at you. Now go to your room and go directly to bed.

Seriously, the more of these threads that appear the less I want to read them as they are inevitably the same. All bluff no substance, pseudo-philosophical/neo-spiritual rhetoric and convoluted statements that equate to nothing more than smoke being blown in our collective faces.

I honestly wonder what it is that makes people want to prey on the valid and very real 'feelings' we have in regards to this time. I know I feel something is different and things are not going to be the same, but I just don't get why some people find it a laff to string people along, or - more seriously - actually believe that they are time travelers sent back to warn us about the vagueness of the future with strongly worded topics filled with vacuous statements, all the while hinting that we are not ready to know everything because we're unable to grasp the complexity of the total awesomeness of what they say..

/rant

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

October 2011

I predict that it will be in November of 2011…
And just to prove this you will at some point in the next 48 hours see 1111 on your clock…

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by badw0lf

It really is funny to see so many join a site that discusses aliens and ufos and secret govt projects and diseases that might wipe us out and whatever else is hidden here on ATS yet when someone claims to want to help he or she gets flamed. If you do not want to hear it then leave because its obviously not intended for the close-minded in fact ATS is not here for the close-minded. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Greenize

If I felt most of you were prepared to hear all, I would release everything in one single shot in it's entirety.

The intention of this message is to bring awareness about an event coming without panic and fear

If that were the case then you should have started your message telling people what to do to ensure their safety rather than telling everyone that billions of people are going to die.

, remember the day you were born was the day you were bound to the law of death. Everyone will die in due time and that should not be taken with panic or fear but people must be made aware of the world they are living in and learn of near future events that must occur.

I hold the personal philosophy that everything ends, everything. I have no fear of death. As I said in my first post I simply despise those who fear monger. Either provide actionable things people can do, or don't bother posting.

I have openly offered to answer any questions you may have but to explain all events in history to present would take weeks of writing.

I would have ample more respect for you if you sat down and figured out a way to present all of the information you claim to possess to the whole of the worlds people. This would give all humans a full up-front picture, that has been thoughtfully considered and edited. Rather than a slow trickle of "doom and gloom" with a little bit of mysticism thrown in that only confuses a small subset of the population on a conspiracy forum. By taking weeks to write everything you would also have the time to collect your thoughts and try to come up with ways to convince people that you're not just making up another super-mystical end of the world scenario to get people riled up.

The only thing anyone has learned from this thread at this point is:
  1. Read Operation Trojan Horse
  2. Look out for massive hail
  3. Prepare for Oct, 2011
  4. We need to become "consciously aware of things to come [by] having knowledge of [our] adversaries weakness's and strengths (question: who is our adversary? and note: you haven't provided this adversaries weaknesses or strengths yet). I suggest you start preparing your family mentally and spiritually. (note: again offer constructive advice on how to do this for those of us who have don't buy in to spirituality) "
  5. The world will be utterly devastated and people will be thrown in to forced labor and "traded."

That's not really helping me. Rather sit down and fully write everything you know "in one single shot" like you said you would and then I will use my considered opinion of your manifesto to determine for myself if you have a compelling argument & are genuinely trying to help people or if you're a con.

If you want to know about ET's and future events simply ask about ET's. If you want to know if a certain rumor or conspiracy is true I can share what information I have on the subject. Other than that I am simply here to put out a date and message, by placing this date out there I am doing you all a service. It is for the viewer to decide what they will do with this information.

Here's some constructive advice. Rather than answering each reply in-situ instead have people ask questions and then take all the questions and answer them in one long document. This way all peoples questions are answered in a well-thought out way, explaining the ins-and-outs of this future scenario, while also addressing peoples incredulity by way of answering their personal questions where most relevant in the scope of the big-picture of this future event.

This also allows you to correct your mistakes in a non-public way so people don't ridicule and lambaste you when you renege or try to clarify a point.

The date will reach those who it was meant to reach, the weather and months preceeding October 2011 will be signs and warnings that people cannot dismiss as coincidence.

So all the people meant to get this message are on ATS? Or is this just the first leg of your campaign to disclose the worlds future disaster?

See, it would be much better if you'd just stop posting and instead write everything down in one long document otherwise you're going to make yourself look more and more suspicious.

Or maybe the subject really isn't that important after all?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Big ole fat let down ET Man, if anything ya could be at least a bit more entertaining. Christ if im gonna come on and string people along for five or so pages I'd bring it on like a night in Ibiza. Complete gusto, fist fight s between Lil kimmie and Barry in the DMZ. Aliens like we all saw in ID4 a tidal wave so large that when it swept over Australia the whole world then knew what the Aborigines were doin...the worlds biggest surfboard. If ya gonna BS us at least use a box of crayons...Not Crayola tho.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestionItAll

1. Who told u these things.

It has long since been calculated, this specific date has been known for thousands of years by those with that knowledge. As a new year comes for many at the end of your calendar year so has this event been for seen as a date, visited and watched from above, displayed for those with capabilities to view. The absence of time as you know it would bring you greater comprehension.

2. What do you do for a job now and from wherever your from.

I have traveled to other worlds, worlds within worlds and times and reside on earth in your density, I am an individual intelligence with a biological human body just like you are, I am here to help bring awareness to all who are ready to listen.

3. Why have you stated that you will answer all questions but have been extremely evasive.

I will answer all your questions directly, some data cannot be specifically detailed.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Humans have been around on this planet much longer than people are led to believe but have been downgraded and upgraded many times and many changes have taken place with human genetics and body.

Are current humans downgrades or upgrades??

Is there a race of Humans who are supposed to be superior to all others? From your post it does not seem that way, but I am curious.

Are there others like you here?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyface

What do you know about recent accident of Air France flight 447?
Nothing

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

So is the 2012 theory incorrect??? ( Mayan Calender ends on 12/21/2012, Nostradamus predictions etc..)

An earth catacylsm will take place October 2011,changes will occur proceeding this event, earth changes will be ongoing in 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join