It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I know its a trap. In some cases its actual testing due to the mix we have of whatever is our weak spots or more difficult areas. So someone with a strong interest or feelings towards this may be tested to see if they're more balanced, more reasonable and pure of heart. Because we're supposed to be gifts to each other with concern for everyone's happiness, and not see others as objects or have self interest even. Someone's happiness is our happiness kind of thing.

Other times its really an attempt to distort things, hurt people, even perhaps if its Ets harvest or do dna cloning/hybrids, and if its entities to gain permissions or corrupt someone. If its rape for the one in question, they need prayers, help, assistance, and if it was me, I would be seeking to find the door, that gave that permission,and praying and seeking for protection. And what if there wasn't one, then that would really take a concerted effort to get to the bottom of this.

Its not about judgments. But this is a topic is being discussed, and having a voice to warn that discernment and cautions need to be done, is an equal voice in the discussion. And it was not intended to harm anyone or make them lesser in any way. We're in all these tests here together, and everyone has things to work through.

Some of its Black Op. Its not all the same thing.

Win52 brought up reptilians, I'm not sure if he means a corporal race or if he means more of what we call demons though most like that word. As if they are interested in humans in that way. Why?

Wouldn't it simply be about power, and abuse of power, and dominating someone, and degrading them, or attempting to block their progression if they can? Its not about normal feelings in that area!

edit on 20-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is how your thread is being read. I just want you to know this. I'm really not trying to nitpick here.

Originally posted by Unity_99

I know......... [A Whole bunch of stuff that you obviously don't know or you would give sources as i have requested]...........

Win52 brought up reptilians, I'm not sure if he means a corporal race or if he means more of what we call demons though most like that word. As if they are interested in humans in that way. Why?

Wouldn't it simply be about power, and abuse of power, and dominating someone, and degrading them, or attempting to block their progression if they can? Its not about normal feelings in that area!

First of all, there is something to be said for being yielding to the possibility of a greater truth but your posts here are always starting and ending the same... speaking the gospel of truth and never yielding even in how you obtain the information. It's just straight in your face opinion with no apologies or explanations.

As for Win52 bringing up reptillians, balh blah saying they are demons blah blah.... OF COURSE that is the point. That is exactly what is being suggested, why would you of anyone pussyfoot around with that notion? Were you trying to be subtle?
... and now WHY? Why would they be interested in humans in the way me and Win52 just completely fabricated? Why?!.... It must be the power...yes...THE POWER, blocking our progression. Of course that is what they are OBVIOUSLY doing because why else would I be thinking this thought? It's in my mind AND THEY PUT IT THERE, but I Know what they are doing!

*facepalm*

Ok...let's try to figure out where that went wrong.

Ok.... shot in the dark here.

What ghost or alien recently stole your old lady?... or is this just a troll?
It's one of two...which is it?
edit on 20-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If I didn't know better I would say you're my dog typing this in the other room in hopes that I will feed him the rest of the box of treats since we won't need them anyway. This is probably someone just trying to feel a sense of grandeur and feel as if they finally have power. I'll say this here...as i've said it in other posts, it's all right, everything's going to be okay, we will wake up tomorrow and the earth will still spin...there will be COFFEE!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I don't understand your post. And what I am trying to see is if they are corporal, which wouldn't make sense or demon, in win52's post. Because that is something that experiencers do deal with, and so I would like more information from him because he made it sound as if they had an attraction to humans, which is not what this would be about,it would be usary and abuse.

But your post was confusing for me. I do not comprehend what you're trying to say. I might get it tomorrow morning better, when I'm clear headed again.

I do know things, in my soul, some memories are awake, and I've had quite a few experiences. The physical symptoms of abductions years before I was aware made me suspect even that time something was not right, waking up with bruises and other signs. But I don't have memories of this, and all physical wounds have been taken away, nothing like is occuring anymore. I also connect more within can reach in and connect to myself, and this is an issue that is abuse, that positives don't do with people,and its one that we need to challenge and seek protection from. Our best form of protection is to increase our love and also, to work through the worksheet of our lives to attempt to set them in order more, and pray, meditate and pray. To seek positive.To raise our frequency, and strive to keep in high.

I've gone trrough tests myself in this, though different too,it was of a different nature, (more of a test for self interest and knight in shining armor stuff than a physical tempation) and I was aware that we needed to be clear and gifts to each other and were family and not to cross those lines, which then led to more being shown me.

But, I had some other encounters that were different and i know that positive beings do not do this. I also feel they do this kind of implanted memory or manipulation when they are doing medical tests on people, the ones that aren't benevolents.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I don't understand your post. And what I am trying to see is if they are corporal, which wouldn't make sense or demon, in win52's post. Because that is something that experiencers do deal with, and so I would like more information from him because he made it sound as if they had an attraction to humans, which is not what this would be about,it would be usary and abuse.

But your post was confusing for me. I do not comprehend what you're trying to say.

I do know things, in my soul, some memories are awake, and I've had quite a few experiences.

I've gone trrough tests myself in this, though different too,it was of a different nature, and I was aware that we needed to be clear and gifts to each other and were family and not to cross those lines, which then led to more being shown me.

But, I had some other encounters that were different and i know that positive beings do not do this.

As for the exchange between you and win52, it's pretty obvious what you both think. I'm just letting you know it's not nearly as subtle as how you put it... even if you pretend to question it.

Here's what's funny. "it's wrong".... "if it's not rape it's seduction" "people should say no"

Clearly you think this is done by some malevolence.... but let's not forget the part where you said "these are tests" "giving in is not passing the tests" and other things about being family and not giving in to such things and purity.

Ah, now it is benevolence testing us. Which is it?

Say it with me now!

"I, Unity_99, have NO IDEA what is going on with these people"

You are ALL over the place trying to get people to say no to a entity with a high libido and I think that's pretty funny. What are you? jealous?

Why don't you just stop thinking about it since it's not happening to you?
Why don't you just sit back and think about what is worrying you about this particular subject and just try to not think about it if it isn't a personal issue for you? The only reason you wouldn't want to do that is agenda... OR (and I would almost rather it be agenda heaven forbid)... you are VERY hasty to form an opinion and once you have it, that's it. No amount of information is going to make you think that these things aren't being done by malevolent forces and people on this very site have the courage to ask the question "Why isn't the government telling people what it knows about ETs?"

Some things just answer themselves.

edit on 21-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
"I know" good ones don't do this "I feel" it is also the ones that do all this other bad stuff blah blah.... this is all I read from you I'm afraid. You are looking at YOUR experience and no one elses and thinking everyone else's experiences must be the same. SHOULD be the same. Why the hell should everyone's experience be the same and when do I get a chance to say that I think it was quite positive if I do say so myself, but you just don't seem to think I could possibly have any good opinions on what happened TO ME!... but you think *I* or anyone else who has experienced something similar would actually listen to you? This is what gets me the most. You obviously don't give a DAMN about people's opinions when it comes to sex and don't think those people are responsible enough to be making decisions and you want to make their decision for them.

What's it to you if I have sex with a ghost or an alien or an alien ghost for that matter.. really? what's it to you?
When did sex become a bad thing just because? What is this? The FIFTIES? NEWSFLASH...even people in the fifties had sex.

let me tell you something else. i'm not doing any TESTS.... so that i might be saved, or redeemed, or enlightened, or whatever this is supposed to win for me. I don't live a life of trying to score brownie points.
To me, that is also a sin.
What is a world without love and reassurance and reaching out to comfort someone when they are lonely and showing them affection? I have no interest in a world like that. if I am being tested for such a self righteous existence to think I'm too high and lofty to give into temptation for someone who wants to be near me.... if I am being tested for such things... I HOPE I fail.
I am a GOOD PERSON. I DESERVE LOVE. I DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE MY WAYS TO PASS TESTS TO VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE.

Not you, nor anyone else is going to successfully suggest things to me that are flawed in their very base intentions.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

"If I can attempt to put it into layman's terms, you're insinuating that whether a person has a belief in God or not, all they need to survive is to be aware of supposed UFOs telling them things telepathically because whether governement, alien or both, all we should trust in the end is gut instinct?"

Hi curious7

My expressions have little to do with helping maintain survival of the physical form, for our being is ongoing beyond our current flesh containment-- however the right or wrong choices made here on this journey in the here and now affect the pathways beyond this realm for each soul. Therefore I feel it is important to aid people to understand that we exist in a world where many deceptions/manipulations are playing out courtesy of opposition forces that are allowed to operate to thwart our progression.They desire humanity to fall into negativity and will attempt everything within their power to manipulate situations where such can happen in accordance with adhering to the Law of consequence and Free will choices by humanity.

With firm faith in knowledge and understanding of Divine Truth, you will be guided Truly in turn to recognise the many increasing spiritual 'traps' that will attempt to impede your goals of 'graduating' to the next level so to speak. And this is why I very much encourage seeking for all souls with the capacity to do so. All the material things we tend to dedicate our lives too here have no bearing when we leave. The path of attaining realisations/awakenings/understandings of Truth and putting them into practice therefore is what the journey of progression is primarily all about.

"Nibiru is said to be a different species of inhabitants as the grays who we all associate with the US government's agreements (as stated by Mr Schneider, bless his soul). Do you know or interpret that to be true and if that is the case, what should we feel if two different species show up/ Fearful and mistrusting of both or more receptive to one over the other?"

False AntiChrist force emerges first on the world scene 'seducing' humanity as saviours in the midst of tribulations.This is your golden ticket of warning. Our TRUE Creators love us so much they have already warned us of all these things in advance in Holy Scriptures and in sending out many messengers so we are prepared for these planned events (the opposition have their prophets operating also). Many children are fast asleep however in chosen apathy and ignorance, too focused on the material trappings/distractions/desires of this world. It is in turn written that the majority will be deceved and fall prey to the AntiChrist system in humanity's mass rejection of the Way/Truth/Life principles given in love to demonstrate example of unconditional love state for peaceful 'heaven on Earth' existence. The way I see the state of the rebellious world today, I do not doubt for a moment, the Great serpent Deceiver will trap many as he has continued to do so over the ages--master of the craft. I will do my bit regardless and without fear of consequence.

"Only ask because as somebody who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ or God and more inclined to believe the theory that the Annunaki may be our creators, part of me feels I should welcome their appearance on Earth with open arms to show an appreciation for their handiwork even if they are the warrior race that cares only for themselves as I've read and heard. The other part of me though feels that if they are angry at Christians for worshipping the Annunaki's natural enemy as God for taking credit as creator then perhaps I should be cautious and not complacent in case I was struck down dead (as I might on any given day before or after this event)."

It is important for soul evolution to reject all things of evil. Therefore seeking and understanding what is evil/wrong in the first place is important to one's path, although much of inner sense of right and wrong is already part of what is ingrained within (what some call their 'conscience'). You were never a product of evil produced by slavemasters, this is a Serpent inspired lie so you doubt your birthright of true divinity as a creation of Grace. You were made of love to express love, simple as that. To shine so bright the essence of the Creators love that is infused within you. And you were given the free will out of love to turn the switch either way in dimmness or brightness to grow to become as your Creator via this 'experience' designed to challenge our will to develop positively as intended.

P.S--Your survival instincts stem from fear. You are not the essence of fear. You are the essence of love. So put all your Trust in the Spirit of Love (God), and you will be 'untouchable' with the Graces that gives and freedom from many traps that play on just that element--FEAR!

The 'parents' of Creation have provided all the teaching aids we require if we choose to seek them out diligently with sincere desire as well as the graces to overcome all the opposition in our midst. Peace Brother, and may you to be granted the special graces to discover the goodness and virtues of the Christ path (love) teachings. Blessings to you.

edit on 21-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I can't repeat those words with you, because I do know what's going on in much of it, and its different strokes for different folks or one size explanation doesnt fit all. And I wrote vaguely because I don't want to get into this too much. You're a grown up, you can choose for yourself, however in a discussion about what is happening in the paranormal and considering that so many things are about permissions and channels, so that one can due to their actions, find more things occurring by those seeking to trip us up in our tests and life here, or drag us down to their level, or for any number of reasons, some may be more natural feelings. Though bad things do happen to good people at times, when we seek to put our lives into order, and try to raise our love, awarenes, and frequency, we are giving the Good the ability to reach us more and do more things in us and through us, and protect us more.

So on this aspect, this topic isn't off topic on this thread, because on that aspect, its part of getting our lives in order.

But we're just talking and sharing insights on a thread, on a forum, on the internet.

Your free will and who you choose as a partner is in your hands.

Peace.

edit to add: As for me, when I get something negative monitoring, or those kind of beings attempting to influence me and I pick them up with my energy recognition I remind them that they already have a future in No Time, and that they need to realize they have Family waiting and willing to assist them in any U-Turns they need to make, and that it may be hard and temporarily they may get hurt bucking the pyramid system but its only temporal, so choose the Love that will assist, because happiness awaits.

My Big Brother was called a Fisherman,and there is no mistakes in life, there must be a reason they came to me for some reason because I see all of them as Fish. I don't have fear for the negative entities, nor am I willing to play any games with them. They need to be reminded who they are and nudged awake to remember.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Mathew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep (innocent children) in the midst of wolves (spiritual adversaries): be ye therefore wise as serpents (to understand the 'trappings' of the serpent), and harmless as doves (to retain innocence in guided grace).

Great scriptural advice given to help deal with our being in the spiritual midst of these bound dimensional manipulators and imitators of divinity, and that's really all I see them as. I have dealt with several negative entities in the astral and all their 'scare tactics' achieved was serving to strengthen my alignment/bond with Yeshua Christ, for the attacks came when I prayed in His name for humanity's deliverance from their will. They mustn't have been big fans of His I soon gathered. It's also when I realised moreso the personal power of prayer to engage in non violent 'battle' against the influences of wickedness who are powerless against the will of Christ and Family to act on our behalf and they know it.

They can only offer the 'tools' of our folly. They can't force us to utilize them towards sinful deeds.It's why I'm always bemused by Hitler being the main scapegoat for the horrors of WW2, when multitudes took part in disgraceful acts by free will choice.

We may just find ourselves tested towards the same predicaments again. Lessons are repeated until they are overcome. Let thy will of the Creator be done.

Hope you're doing well win 52. I always enjoy reading your posts and insights. Peace and Grace to you brother.

edit on 21-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the explanation benedict9, made a lot of sense to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I can't repeat those words with you, because I do know what's going on in much of it, and its different strokes for different folks or one size explanation doesnt fit all. And I wrote vaguely because I don't want to get into this too much. You're a grown up, you can choose for yourself, however in a discussion about what is happening in the paranormal and considering that so many things are about permissions and channels, so that one can due to their actions, find more things occurring by those seeking to trip us up in our tests and life here, or drag us down to their level, or for any number of reasons, some may be more natural feelings. Though bad things do happen to good people at times, when we seek to put our lives into order, and try to raise our love, awarenes, and frequency, we are giving the Good the ability to reach us more and do more things in us and through us, and protect us more.

So on this aspect, this topic isn't off topic on this thread, because on that aspect, its part of getting our lives in order.

But we're just talking and sharing insights on a thread, on a forum, on the internet.

Your free will and who you choose as a partner is in your hands.

Peace.

edit to add: As for me, when I get something negative monitoring, or those kind of beings attempting to influence me and I pick them up with my energy recognition I remind them that they already have a future in No Time, and that they need to realize they have Family waiting and willing to assist them in any U-Turns they need to make, and that it may be hard and temporarily they may get hurt bucking the pyramid system but its only temporal, so choose the Love that will assist, because happiness awaits.

My Big Brother was called a Fisherman,and there is no mistakes in life, there must be a reason they came to me for some reason because I see all of them as Fish. I don't have fear for the negative entities, nor am I willing to play any games with them. They need to be reminded who they are and nudged awake to remember.

You figure out what is going on in YOUR life, that's good but to speak on behalf of others as you know what is going on is erroneous..... you're exactly right on one part- What I do with mine is in my hands.

You have no influence over what I do and I just want to make sure you know that.

If you let that slip your mind, it might cause you to waste some of your own time.

Yes, this place sometimes gets filled with superstition and prejudice people and as long as those people play by the rules for the most part, it's fine and dandy.... but if you think you can influence me personally with these words... and yes, weird things sometimes do happen to me... you would be very wrong about the influence. If I was merely influenced by scare tactics or opinions of others, something would definitely be wrong with how I make decisions.

You keep being vague and talking about your own experiences... that's fine with me, but when you look back and see how you have insinuated speaking on behalf of others in a thread you have yet to even post in- to me that's crossing the line. I think drawing conclusions on the experience of others and knowing that if that person had THEIR way, they would control your decisions IN LIFE and make you do what they think is right even if you haven't broken the law or hurt anyone... that is WAY worse than getting some spiritual strange, even if you had no idea who the spirit was. Remember where you post... in real life. Remember what trying to control the actions of others really boils down to. Anyone...living or dead has the capacity to harbor negative spirituality and you are not exempt. Anyone has the capacity to harbor positive spiritual energy and the recipients of sexual spiritual encounters are also- NOT EXEMPT... nor is the one giving the attention in the first place. What if it is the very heart's desire of the recipient even before the activity begins and the spirit simply facilitates the wishes.... still wrong? still being taken advantage of? Still evil and inappropriate, but people can scrogg each other all they want, right?

Funny how any type of sex apart from the norm that the majority of the population understands often becomes categorized as downright evil by those who simply don't experience it based on that fact alone. Incredible.
This tells me one thing for sure... if we had beings in our captivity (such as the government) and we figured out that they were capable of this- we would immediately try to control it even if every case known to date was consensual and could be possible in the physical world if it was not for physical barriers. Some of us would try to control it with absolutely no evidence of wrong doing or lack of consent.... simply because people don't understand it. They think if they can't effectively control it, it's automatically dangerous and should be nipped in the bud. Look on any busy street you might drive down and look at any of the people on that street and know that at any point in time any one of them might pull out a gun and start blowing people away.

Can we control that? Can we arrest people before they ever have a chance to commit a crime? No, it's against the law... that is ASSUMING human rights are still in tact among BILLIONS OF UNPREDICTABLE PEOPLE. Some beings just don't have human rights, do they? Some beings apparently don't have any rights at all in the eyes of some people. I bet you anything it's much different in the eyes of God. Remember that God will allow what he so chooses within his creations. God didn't create cases of rape on ANY level, physical or not... but he certainly created the ability to do it... and he also created beings capable of emotions of love and affection and who is anyone in this world to argue with that?

...and also... WHAT is it that we deserve despite prejudice? We deserve benevolent ETs help? So long as they don't want our resources, don't want to have power, don't even look at the children even in a medical sense and heaven forbid they start taking human partners and OH HELL if they actually wanted to integrate with us wonderful human beings.
...OH THE SHAME! So tell me, what the hell would be in it for THEM to help US? Oh, they are just supposed to be so nice they want to just help us any way they can despite all we've screwed up and we just receive the help because we are just the pretty little humans that deserve it, right?. You wouldn't be able to hold a human to such standards- all servant, no reward... perhaps random acts of kindness here and there for nothing at all can be expected from SOME humans, but you don't deprive humans of their pleasures in life... They become oppressed, revolt, lose their will to achieve anything... but in justice that behavior is ALLL understandable if it happens to us little humans... because humans have emotions we all understand and forgiveness and compassion is for Gods human creation alone.

Not the same if you are a ghost, or an ET...right?

How many rapes do you hear of in spirit form? probably not many. As a matter of fact let's look back at one of the posts you made that said you read the paranormal sex thread and it made you sad as though you are not very well acquainted with this type of thing at all... even though now you are saying it has come upon you and you fought it.
I won't ask you to pick which one is actually true but let's instead ponder what would happen if human men gained the power to have this kind of sex.

...and THEN recalculate the number of spiritual rapes that occur.

Yeah... I think I made my point. There would probably be millions in the very first day.

Why don't you spend as much times warning people about the dangers of other people?
THAT's where the murderers are, THAT'S where the rapist are, THAT'S where people are actually getting hurt and getting WRONGED and it happens in some way... EVERY SECOND of EVERY SINGLE DAY.

... but you're used to that.
This paranormal sex thing, you are not used to... so you don't like it because you know it's NOT in your hands.

Sex is a part of life. If it is consensual, what's the problem?

...and I doubt scripture will turn many heads either... it's ALLL about the translation...PLUS, people usually only get all religious and spiritually freaked out when they feel like it, not when someone puts it in front of them and tells them they should be freaked out. people would certainly get that way if they thought an evil spirit was on them... but if I choose to have SEX with one, it doesn't seem real likely I'm going to just all of the sudden change my mind. I mean really... does it sound logical that i would simply change my mind at this point?
have I gotten spiritually freaked out thinking I had evil spirits after me.... ABSOLUTELY! Did I turn to God? ABSOLUTELY...and it certainly wasn't the first time. Here's the thing... I was under VERY negative influence, spiritual influence. By Who? LIVING PEOPLE. Yes.....living people who actually do things and have their control and clout and money in this world. Some of the most manipulative, most corrosive, most DECEITFUL, MOST DESTRUCTIVE, IGNORANT AND EVIL LOVING creatures I've ever had the displeasure of knowing!... living people!...Just like you and me... and some of them thought themselves rightfully religious believe it or not.
Thought themselves smart, they did. Thought they had the damn right to do whatever they want. All they managed to do was create confusion, problems, mess everything up and look back at their mistakes and EXCUSE THEMSELVES for it... for thinking they know and harness the very will of God.

There is a BIG difference between someone showing hate and animosity towards someone and showing someone love and affection and since no one else was the one who experienced my exact situation, how do they know what I felt? How do they know if it was mere carnal copulation or if it was emotionally intense to the point where words can't describe it?
Answer: They don't. They simply do not.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You can have the last word here, if you want, it doesnt really matter.
Actually, I'm not exactly a prude here, but I'm choosing to overcome all those things, thank you very much. I've said my bit, I stand by it, its not about being a prude, thats not it, in fact I don't think these tests come up for prudes much, I think they would find your weaknesses and go for those primarily, those kind. ETs just do dna if you have the genetic markers they're looking for.

I'm currently reading Linda West's very good book and the Use of Frequencies, so I only want to say peace, blessing, and may you find lots of happiness in your life along the way. I was never meaning to put you down in any way. If you feel I have, I'm sorry.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Raising Love and Frequency! She went into the Mayan Rainforest with Terrence McKenna, and I love her videos, the metaphysics ones, and the activist ones, she walks the walk, phones in, shows up, and sets the example. In any case, the book doesnt even contain as much as the videos. Her free ones go the extra mile and then some, so she's in it for the love.

Enjoy!

2012 - Pole Shift, UFO's,Ophiuchus and Dying Birds - It's Happening.

2012 UFO Contact- Mayan Calendar is Alien Internet and We're Going Online

(one of those scientists was Terrence McKenna)

Get rid of Fear and Manifest What You Want!

The Divine Net of Miraculous Possibilities

Very good video, she shares a wonderful personal account. Have faith.

The Beauty of Going With the Flow

Frequency Class - THE BASICS - pt 1

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

ETs just do dna if you have the genetic markers they're looking for.

Ok...Everybody wanting to know what ETs do...the official word is in.

Side note... I wonder how many hot new age chicks my *spirit friend* has turned on to "frequencies"

Probably more than I want to know about but I can't blame anyone involved.

Yes, I'm jealous.
... not mad, but very jealous.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well, I have to say that someone does a better job at picking videos than being objective about paranormal sex.

I actually watched all that were provided and found them very thought provoking, Not only was the content interesting but the speaker is also very engaging. I could listen to her talk for a while. She is a lovely person. I wonder if she ever talks about things like this that are perhaps connected to her... like why she think angels are talking to her and who she is.... who she is to them, I guess I am trying to say. There might be an interesting story there. She does seem to have a bit of depth of spirit.

Also the thing about math in dreams is weird.
Several days ago after wondering why I haven't been dreaming much (some of this I understand now)...only short abrupt bits of dreams, I had another short clip that was vivid enough to wake me up.

I was drifting off to sleep and right as i was about spiral down there into dream land I saw and heard the written word MATH... but it was actually not nearly as subtle as that. It was more like....

MATH

It was downright intrusive. I had to stop and wonder for a while if i should be offended by this math thing because it was like it stabbed me or something. I am no math whiz. I'm ok at practical math. This suggestion...perhaps that i have math to DO...perhaps that others have math to do... or that i need to learn math or something... or that i should simply count the years. (that's more of a personal one that no one is going to understand but it seemed to be a very simple way of someone saying "I'm dead, learn to count and you'll figure this out"

It's hard to explain but I found this MATH thing quite troubling and upsetting. I'm not sure what to make of it now. I guess possibilities are endless but it seemed so cold there for a moment.... just....

MATH

??

Maybe if I could learn some of this "new math" I would understand.

Someone once told me on a forum... about a decade ago now
... that the Member screen name "new math" was some kind of sexual joke, but they didn't exactly explain it.

Yeah, I remember all sorts of # like that... and I consider all sorts of "things"... and yes, I have many questions and I keep them all filed away here in neat little categories of appropriate time and place. Speaking of files, I never go over more than a few at a time lest I mix them up and I never dump the whole cabinet out at once and I really, really, REALLY hate going over a bunch of redundant files. Some wastes of time should be considered criminal.

Now please excuse me while I take this pistol to management.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity

I do not doubt the sincere intentions of this woman. However, she sounds like she is going to fall prey to the Illuminati 2012 set up also--she won't be alone by a long shot. Without meaning to sound arrogant, I could also spout the same 'knowledge' as this woman via materials of the U.N backed 'Kryon' and 'Metatron' channellings. The fallen angel empire influenced the Mayan calendar as well as the formation of all the coded pyramid structures in place. I will warn anybody who is willing to confirm this knowledge with their own research or not. The 2012 'ascension/unity' talk is a MASSIVE psyop on the human race.

I have also gauged reactions from others on ATS who have commented on the Alien/Luciferian Legion connection. Very few are open to this scenario it seems even on a conspiracy site--and the scriptures that are going to be ignored en masse because of heavy bias against their perceptions of all 'religion' texts are going to fall right into the hands of the NEW WORLD UNITED (globalist) LUCIFERIAN AGENDA.

Here's some conditioning currently taking place for the kiddies. You see their 'glorious ascended new world' is going to be cashless. Currently we are easing them in gently with cards---then when they get used to trading as such as part of the 'norm', the microchip implementation won't seem so dramatic with all it's 'convenience' and 'benefits' also in this wonderful 'enlightened' technological age. Enjoy your 2012 'consciousness ascension' folks, it ain't all it's cracked up to be, sorry to burst any euphoric bubbles. So many are sailing on a sea of deceptions many exchanging the programming of religion for the new programming of the 'new age' harmonic paradigm with the blind leading the blind into the fire. *Notice the name of the 'global' school and how fantastic and 'positive' they are painting their initiative. They even got the girl to smile for the pic, how sweet. WE LOVE YOU BIG BROTHER monitoring and manipulating our lives. Glorious, YAY! Link to story below.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." It will be done as the Holy bodies of Christ have warned, yet many of you continue to deny the Truths playing out in front of your eyes.

I can't even purchase a train ticket now at my local station without being forced to use a bank card if I want to travel. The machine is operational, but they have deliberately locked out the coin slot which used to give a cash option--all to force people onto the card system. I went to a nightclub for a birthday and had to be photographed like a criminal and have my drivers licence scanned just to get through it's doors. What a wonderful environment this has 'evolved' to as we head towards that 'magical' date of 2012...

Here's the REALITY of the coming 2012 era, and I apologise if it doesn't paint an alluring picture. People need to be spiritually prepared for these things so they are not compelled to behave violently/irrationally as the mob mentality will incite in the near enough future.

The link below is for those who can actually 'see' into the hidden messages so generously provided by the musical Illuminatus puppeteers who influence the release and distribution of THEIR paid for mainstream artist 'product'.

www.youtube.com...
ORDO AB CHAO

An interesting opening clip to Britney's new song. Oh so subtle aren't they! Though maybe I'm just reading into things too much. Or maybe not.
www.youtube.com...

Love unconditionally my dear Unity, but also be wise of the workings against your Divine Spirit and agendas that are going to be allowed as prophesised by those outside time. The prince of the world hungers and roams and seeks to devour many who are drawn into his false promises and lures like moths to a flame, for they do not recognise the light of Truth---Rejecting the wide spread warnings of given Grace.

I pray for the fate of humanity. I pray for their awakenings to resist the temptations of evils amongst us and to pick up the spiritual shields offered for Glory of salvation to defeat the will of the Dragon. Peace.

edit on 22-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Uh... while you're at it... Can you please tell everyone you know that I am having sex with the devil. (oh, I can only imagine the hilarity)

Hell, I had some guy get in my face saying "you're the devil, you're the devil, you're the devil... I know who you are, I know who you are"

He was quite serious... jehovah's witness. I couldn't get anyone to even believe he was serious... seriously whacked out on premature prophecy, let alone make anyone else think I am or that I know the devil.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
Uh... while you're at it... Can you please tell everyone you know that I am having sex with the devil. (oh, I can only imagine the hilarity)

OMG you're having sex with my mother-in-law? EEewwwww!!!!!

You are one very sick puppy.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
All kinds of # is supposed to happen, all kinds of # goes wrong... even jesus is pissed and according to the bible NO ONE really knows when or what is going to go down... and at the end of the day, it's still about love and acceptance.

It's not about pointing fingers or religious egos or saying people are screwed up in the soul.
Even if that lady has it all wrong, it's not a sin to be wrong.... but it is a sin to be a hateful and oppressive person.

As for the dragon... you talking about the one unleashed by God... twice?

I think you should probably take that concern up with God because uh... that's his deal. It's even written in revelations not to worry about the devil because he is God's issue. It's not anyone's job to sort this out according to what the bible says. It's your job to do what is described in john... and that is to love one another.... and to not deny your creator when you are standing before him.

You want to tell that lady in the video that because of her advice to try and progress in unusual times, that she might be thrown down there with the baby murderers who have no regards for the very one whose name she says repeatedly, the one you are preaching on behalf of... go ahead.

EDIT...Star for you Seagle.

edit on 22-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Hi ChaosMagician, glad we could switch discussion away from demon fornication for a little while.

If you are under the impression I am pointing fingers and condemning my brothers and sisters to fire and brimstone, you are mistaken and apologise for any misunderstandings via my expression. My fire reference was metaphorical. A person can only condemn themselves via spiritual weakness in ignorance lacking in wisdom of these coming challenging times. And yes many good people are having the wool pulled over their eyes by very nefarious groups and I won't apologise for raising awareness of such.

The things I express will become more and more apparent with time. If you don't 'get' my intention right now, it's okay--still a bit early in the 'game'.

The dragon I speak of is Satan. And yes he is our issue very much so.
Mathew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep (innocent children) in the midst of wolves (spiritual adversaries): be ye therefore wise as serpents (to understand the 'trappings' of the serpent), and harmless as doves (to retain innocence in guided grace).

I'm not basing that comment just on the above scripture of course, but on personal experiences and accounts of others in turn discovered.

P.S--the issue is not about denying our Creators when we are beside them. It is about denying them in this life of temporary 'amnesia' here and now. And denying their divine teachings of right and wrong so much so that many will feel shamed when they do face them eventually.

I mean no disrespect to anybody here, especially to Unity99 for I know her heart is in the right place.

All the best brother, go easy on the chaos. There's enough 'magic' manifesting such already.

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join