It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi everyone, just thought I would add a link to a new thread I started on
how to properly discern the good truth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, blessings and love unto all.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Hi Unity,

Thankyou so much for your replys, I'm glad i've helped in some way, we are very much alike and I enjoy reading your posts, the wisdom and energy that enamates from them is quite soothing for me, which is great, cause I have a bit of a hangover this morning...........

I have many question that I think you might be able to help with...

Much Love
edit on 19-2-2011 by de1111codEiT because: Removed wall of text.....

Be well, take nutrients, rest.

Whatever I can help with, would be happy to.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

But I really don't know how far we can expect to go with this issue. How much here could be open to distortion, hijacking, or ego. Ie, I am a God?

And no, you are not God, he will show himself through the good you do. Although we are all masters of this universe, most just master the art of being who they are. Yet, still a master........

The Family doesnt even call themselves God(s) and are humble, loving, kind, service to others, gentle mild wonderful Souls who we call God.

Agreed, they are not God's and neither do they call themselves God's, nor do I call them God's, they are our family.

for everything is truly in the hands of those above, and even when we have obe's we're being assisted. We have assistance here. So how do we grow up? In what ways?

Again, I agree, I believe there are many here that can answer those questions better than i'll ever be able to, but......everyones path is differentt, with different lessons being learnt by each individual.

Much Love

edit on 18-2-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

The hardest thing for us to do is acknowledge our selves as god, or gods. Each individual is part of the whole. Each one is god incarnate, here for the reason of experience and soul evolution.

Everything is not in the hands of those above.... Each person is responsible for his or her experience here. Once we realize that there are no victims, no accidents, no bad, no good, just experience and we create our own.... that is when humanity will take the final leap in consciousness.

No saviors. No outside Gods.

Just YOU. Fall shamelessly in love with your self, with all of your perceived faults. Shed all of your beliefs and become an empty chalice, empty of fear. Fill your selves with unconditional acceptance of your self and of others and watch your entire world make a shift for the higher vibrations.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I always find the ones who follow the info that is mystery school, whether they know it or not, speak in this way. They need to empty their cups. Adonaichristbless has given a good link to a thread that is about the simple truths to overcome the traps.

Once people start saying its all about Love its always surprising how many are challenged by this.

The Family is wonderful love only and we need to remember and chose this on our own, but we do have help. There is a superman. Here its akin to being birthed, reborn is one way to think of this, but beyond the metaphor of a kindergarden is the metaphor of being birthed. We never call ourselves gods, but the Good Family.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Dear Brothers, Sisters and Daphne.

Without further ado, I will present what has been the most uplifting and inspirational poem i've ever had the pleasure of reading.

This is without a doubt, what it's all about.

'A Special message for 11/11/10'

................................................................................................................................................

On Gaia’s great form, we see each of you, who are among the many humans remembering your SELF and awakening to your mighty power of collective creativity. We envision all of you as blooming Spirits arising from your womb of clay and gradually unfolding your great Light to encompass the planet.

As each Soul awakens, it turns to another,
Who then awakens and turns to another,
Who then awakens and turns to another...

One by one, your Light is growing
Two by two, your Heart is knowing
Four by four, your Love is showing
Eight by eight, your world is glowing

The spiral of your dawning Day
Grows wider as you find the Way
This Way inside reveals your Light
Once trapped within your darkest night

The growing of your Light within
Is greater than it’s ever been
And the glory of your inner being
Encompasses the life you’re seeing

This Light, alive and full of love
Shines far below and high above
Above the strife and sad illusion
Above the fear and all confusion

This Light that once you could not see
Has now become whom you MUST be
As you awaken, you share your gift
With others who may need a lift

Together NOW, you all are seeing
The power of your inner Being
This power you have now un-tethered
Calms the storm you long have weathered

Inside the storm, you found the reason
You entered life within this season
For eons, you have long awaited
This moment that you ALL created

Together, and within each Heart
You KNOW the life that you will start
At last, the world you sought begins
At last, it is ALL life that wins

One by one, then two by two
You remember what you came to do
Four by four, then eight by eight
You love the life you NOW create

You remember love is the solution
Cause and core of resolution
Together NOW, you do resolve
To find the issues YOU will solve

You ARE the life you do create
You ARE the “others” you berate
You ARE the problems of your life
You ARE the answers to all strife

We know you have returned to ONE
We see the Path you have begun
We hear your calls and light the way
To guide you through each night and day

It is to us that you return
You left us once so you could learn:
What once forgotten ~ can be re-learned
What once was lost ~ can be returned

As you return back to your Soul
You find it was your inner goal
You are complete with all you need
You are the flower, you are the seed

Your seed of Light you plant on Earth
To participate in Her rebirth
You came to Gaia, as She is YOU
You are the planet of green and blue

You are the dawn and evening breeze
The desert sun and polar freeze
You are the land, you are the sea
This is the planet you came to BE

As ONE with Gaia, you do awake
And heal your world, for Heaven’s sake
Heaven on Earth has NOW begun
As EACH of you become the ONE

...................................................................................................................................

Much Love

Hi de1111codEiT,

Thank you for sharing this good poem it's much appreciated.

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECST1111FebAM71 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi Daphne, I had a look at those links.

I can only reiterate what my inner guidance is strongly telling me based on life experience and intuition along with what my granted prophetic dreams have shown. I can only conclude the following based on all these things.

There will be no pre-tribulation rapture by the Family in Heaven led by Christ, only a very likely false (imitation) rapture by military/black ops aligned anti-christ forces utilising highly advanced technologies. I see All in faith being made to carry their cross as Christ did, although with special graces granted to those of good spirit and faith.

I have been shown in prophetic? dream a realistic battle taking place in the heavens among disc craft in what looked like my home city. Normally I would write this type of event off as holographic (Bluebeam) in nature. However the destruction on the ground was very real as I was fleeing amongst burnt destroyed buildings whilst there was an amazing sight of a very large moon/planet in the backdrop that was being seemingly attacked by plasma/laser like weapons (note:I don't discount that the appearance of the planet itself could be a created hologram to give the appearance of a star wars like battle). However, the information gleaned that Nibiru is a planet-like piloted space station lends to the theory that beings are actually going to be openly present here and staging an attack/war (in which they will likely come out as our 'new age saviours' in the aftermath. I am heavily leaning to it being a planned false flag battle to win the hearts and minds of humanity. I have never shared this very vivid dream publicly because I know it sounds almost too incredible to comprehend.

Before my grander awakenings, I was told by another I was going to be gifted with insights and in turn I tend to take these kind of dreams quite seriously and don't write them off easily no matter how fantastical they may seem. I have also researched others dreams and have found consistencies to mine.

Regardless on what exact scenario is allowed to play out, one thing I can assure is that there is going to be an all out assault on the human mind and it's senses in the coming period and the majority are going to fall hook line and sinker for it in ignorance of the nature of these fallen Legion entities and of whom they serve. The set up has been very very clever and the deceivers have been deceiving long enough to know how to do it quite effectively.

There is going to be a combined utilisation of Bluebeam holograms, highly advanced physical crafts and the appearance of supernatural 'demonic' entities who can appear and disappear at will and present in many forms. Who can say they are duly prepared for the war on their mind with firm foundations of knowledge?? This set up has been many years in the making to give firmly established credence to the 'outer space alien reality'. The war for your soul will be greatly engaged more than ever before and it will be allowed by the Creators to test the will of Man as I see it.

Those who are not aware of the opposition forces operating in this world will be very susceptible to the coming illusions. The U.N backed New Age movement plays a big part in this ongoing set up (which is being ramped up) as I have warned about previously. The new world establishment is not going to be Christ's. It will be the product of the Great Deceiver. I will never forget a seperate dream I had quite recently where I was on the ground and telepathically told from a disc craft hovering above that "even the strongest spirits will believe".

A word of warning. Be extremely skeptical of any 'alien' related info coming from ANY high level government/military agency and especially from the corrupted Vatican leadership.

Phil Schneider was murdered for his revelations. And for those who have heard his message, they will understand it all fits in the puzzle that elements of our true leadership are indeed operating in cohorts with certain entities and appear to be in way over their heads. Indeed the rabbit hole runs very deep, and if you are credible like Schneider--you are very dangerous to the establishment agenda. The only reason I am allowed to run my mouth about these things is because I haven't signed any contracts, sworn any oaths to any groups and generally don't have a credible leg to stand on with such easily deemed 'baseless claims'.

Some measures of faith pay off and some don't. The readers here must decide with their own path of seeking and discernment what elements contain truth and what may not. I am only sharing what I have been given. Peace and Goodwill.

I recommend research into materials of John Todd, Malachi Martin and Bill Cooper. They all made their sacrifices.

P.S--I include the video below because it supplements my beliefs, and has not in any way been the basis for them.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hmm I am thinking through my own understanding after actually ingested that, "Red pill" that Morpheus gave me, that the dream of the dreaming while being a dreamer of a tribulation scenario of the world ending is still a dream that the, "Agent Smith" program orchestrated so each one thinks they are still in a dream when they are actually not and are in, The eternal real world reality of happiness and joy yeah???

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good family, god, all that is, light, consciousness, awareness, etc..... all the same. Also relating to mystery schools is the fact of non-negotiation when facing 'dark' in the realms of duality. As we are witnessing now, the dark is ramping up, but the light will prevail. Accept them, for they act only from their level of awareness.

We have help, yes, by other parts of god.

Empty of fear, anger and lower vibrations .... as Jesus said, become as a little child.

The only way to fully benefit from the new energy is to become a conscious creator with no judgement.

Look at what you think. Look at what you say. Look at what you do.
edit on 20-2-2011 by blujay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

If I can attempt to put it into layman's terms, you're insinuating that whether a person has a belief in God or not, all they need to survive is to be aware of supposed UFOs telling them things telepathically because whether governement, alien or both, all we should trust in the end is gut instinct?

If so then hopefully people understand that only they have the free will and choice to do as they feel is right and not to trust in anything but their own feelings.

I do have a question though (and my dealings with you and your website over the past two months give me the feeling that you have some if not all answers based on your own findings and meditations and for that, I thank you and believe in your messages) if you have an answer for it.

Nibiru is said to be a different species of inhabitants as the grays who we all associate with the US government's agreements (as stated by Mr Schneider, bless his soul). Do you know or interpret that to be true and if that is the case, what should we feel if two different species show up/ Fearful and mistrusting of both or more receptive to one over the other?

Only ask because as somebody who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ or God and more inclined to believe the theory that the Annunaki may be our creators, part of me feels I should welcome their appearance on Earth with open arms to show an appreciation for their handiwork even if they are the warrior race that cares only for themselves as I've read and heard. The other part of me though feels that if they are angry at Christians for worshipping the Annunaki's natural enemy as God for taking credit as creator then perhaps I should be cautious and not complacent in case I was struck down dead (as I might on any given day before or after this event).

For example, rather than continue my day to day living despite the chaos the world may be in, I should keep my natural survival instincts and awareness with me at all times even if I consciously avoid the "bad" side and the liars and deceivers and yet feel a calming regarding the Annunaki.

Apologies if my post seemed to go a little into the incomprehensible toward the end, had difficulty trying to convey what I wished to say.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Had to give you a star.

As one who believes we are under oppression, controlled and used as food by beings from another world and in some cases, another dimension. Your post made me pay attention. There is going to have to be some type of show/production to make light of all the lies.

These Lizards are tough and have devised all sorts of devices to remain in the background and control humanity. They play on us like fiddle strings, they feed of the suffering energy humans produce. If they could create mass panic, there would be a feast.

And, if anyone has even had thoughts about being romantic with one of these demons, they likely have, because these Lizards have a great lust to satisfy also. The males like Earth's women and the females like Earth's men.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Well there is a thread that is about paranormal sex, that really upset me because it was like many had the attitude was as if , oh, well its a freebie or something. When that is a test, and nothing is worth losing sight of home, Family/Friends and True Love, which comes from leaving this world and going home or ascending.

But these are not all ghosts, entities or reptiles.

And why would something that is not of our species want to do that with our species? It doesnt make sense to me!

This wouldn't be the case of a real species lizzie, ie. a reptilian in corporal form like we are. But that might make sense from an avatar point of view, that they are simply wearing this reptilian form to be like a Ford Truck intimidating bully and then its to scare you or something, if they're negatives that is.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by win 52

Well there is a thread that is about paranormal sex, that really upset me because it was like many had the attitude was as if , oh, well its a freebie or something. When that is a test, and nothing is worth losing sight of home, Family/Friends and True Love.

But these are not all ghosts, entities or reptiles.

But why would something that is not of our species want to do that with our species? It doesnt make sense to me!

No... Everyone's attitude is NOT "oh, it's a freebie"

I could go to a number of different places right this second and get sex if I wanted a "freebie"... as if I ever had to pay for it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I read the thread and it really alarmed me. People were accepting something casually as if it was not something to seek to end and that is possible. Everyone who seeks will find. If people are of good intent and heart or seriously wanting to make some changes in areas in their lives, protection will occur.

I just noticed your quote I did edit it to add an idea I had that might explain something that made no sense to me in it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Any suggestion that I am not a good person right now or that *I* specifically need to become a better person and this is why I'm exposed to certain things will be taken with a grain of salt.

No one will be the judge of whether or not an entity that is interacting with me is not a creation of God... especially if they preach the the bible because they should be well aware of what passing judgment means.

If you want to talk "discernment" ...then let's see some proof or at least hear of a first hand experience where someone has witnessed someone else being eaten by an alien.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I can't remember your posts on that thread, and I was not judging any soul, for this is something that is a distortion or a really bad underhanded kind of area for people to be receiving attacks in. Its really bad form for these entities to be doing this. What I am saying however, is that the activity, to put it delicately, is most definitely wrong, and people need to wake up because its all about Permissions, that they are attempting to muddy others up with, here in their tests and often without knowing or comprehending, and an attempt to lure/tempt/or drag people to their channels. And that is the wrong direction I want anyone here, who is my family and who I love to go.

Also, it is simply seeing with clear eyes what is Light and Good and knowing that the Good Benevolents never do this, they never harm or sexually assualt, tempt or lure or behave in ways that are less than the Highest love and only are capable of doing Good. So this is also about discernment.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I can't remember your posts on that thread, and I was not judging any soul, for this is something that is a distortion or a really bad underhanded kind of area for people to be receiving attacks in. Its really bad form for these entities to be doing this. What I am saying however, is that the activity, to put it delicately, is most definitely wrong, and people need to wake up because its all about Permissions, that they are attempting to muddy others up with, here in their tests and often without knowing or comprehending, and an attempt to lure/tempt/or drag people to their channels. And that is the wrong direction I want anyone here, who is my family and who I love to go.

Who do the experiences that you speak of belong to? I ask who because you are speaking specifics and so you must be speaking of a specific incident... and it ISN'T mine. What happened to me certainly was not wrong. As a matter of fact all the sex I have ever had up until this point seems wrong in comparison (and i have never been raped...almost, but not raped) Permission was granted in my case. (not when I was almost raped, permission was definitely NOT granted and I'm surprised I'm alive today)

So before i am left to assume that you've made a blanket statement and are in fact judging souls created by God... then tell me, who do you speak on behalf of? Who do these awful experiences belong to?

If it is a case of spiritual or new technology virtual rape... then of course it's wrong... but people rape others all the time every day in this world. Does that make all of mankind bad?

Let's say it's not rape but it's consensual and it was done by the ghost of a man... is that ok? ... but if it's an alien, it's not ok? Is that what you are saying for whoever you are saying it for?...since you are not speaking from first hand experience, there must be someone you know you are speaking for... or do the opinions just fall first right after reading of the idea, before anything even happens to you personally?... before you've even had the chance to read more than one testimony. You said yourself you didn't even remember my posts... there are SEVERAL in that thread and they even come before the thread turned to experimentation.
edit on 20-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Do you really think that the ghost may be who he says he is?

Basically rape is most definately wrong. The other is seduction. People need to say no. I am not judging them for not, but this is a trap. And considering that its most likely not what one thinks its fraudulent and a step up from seduction, to me that makes the biggest fault lying with the one misrepresenting himself/herself. But on the other hand, if one is conscious its occurring, one needs to steps to end that permissions or channel.

Basically as this is some form of entrapment, then the fault is largerst on the side of the one trying to do the trapping or digging the pit for the other, much like the bloodlines are doing trying to dump karma on people and feeling they're godly appointed jailers when they are self appointed and in the same tests as everyone else and only being distorted. Their social darwanism is rubbish and might does not make right, only wrong instead.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Basically rape is most definately wrong. The other is seduction. People need to say no. I am not judging them for not, but this is a trap.

First of all. I never said it was a ghost. I also never said it wasn't.

Do YOU really think YOU know who it is or who it isn't? I don't think you do. Do you think all sex, if it is not rape, that it is seduction? Not all consensual sex is seduction. Basically what you are saying is that everyone who has engaged in consensual sex with an invisible person, a ghost, a telekinetic ET, or some guy playing with remote viewing equipment... is being seduced, doesn't know it and is therefore making stupid decisions regardless of all the cases of bad relationships and unwanted pregnancy in the world today, spiritual sex is where you're going to make a stand and draw the line.

*facepalm*

or are you saying it's just ghost... or maybe just ETs that are in the wrong because they are not living beings, but for heaven sakes don't mention the possibility of a living man being responsible for the same using remote puppetry... which would be the worst out of ALL those scenarios. In my opinion a ghost or an ET would have more of an excuse than anyone to be sexing someone up this way. Sex is not ok for them? Is sex for everyone wrong? If i was married and my husband got me in the mood, would that be seduction? I would think not even by your standards so if I gave permission so if I choose to let this happen, how is that any different?...because you can't see it? because you don't understand it?(and I was told exactly what would happen, in a manner of speaking, before it happened)

just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong.... and you can't possibly know so how is it that you are so eager to form a negative opinion?

You see, that to me.. is a sin. A BIG sin. I'm not even going to sit here and try to say I haven't been judgemental in my life but you are trying to do something, you are trying to sway something. That is your agenda and you are saying things that you have nothing to base on and making a judgment call. I do hope you realize that.

I'm not too concerned with what you believe. You are entitled to your opinion. I would simply like for you to concede that you have made a "prejudgment" Just accept it, that is what it is. Your opinion is not likely to sway the hearts of anyone who is consenting to this for a number of reasons. their experience may very well be much more intense than any gravity or fear in your words and secondly, you are being openly judgmental. I'm not just saying that to point a finger at you. I am trying to tell you that the foundation that you are trying to build upon is flawed. Who had the experiences that you speak of? You never answered me. You have formed an opinion and it is based in something. What it is it based on? It's not personal experience. it's not proof. apprarantly it's not even someone you know. Who is it?

Tell me it's not superstition.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Basically rape is most definately wrong. The other is seduction. People need to say no. I am not judging them for not, but this is a trap. And considering that its most likely not what one thinks its fraudulent and a step up from seduction, to me that makes the biggest fault lying with the one misrepresenting himself/herself. But on the other hand, if one is conscious its occurring, one needs to steps to end that permissions or channel.

Basically as this is some form of entrapment, then the fault is largerst on the side of the one trying to do the trapping or digging the pit for the other, much like the bloodlines are doing trying to dump karma on people and feeling they're godly appointed jailers when they are self appointed and in the same tests as everyone else and only being distorted. Their social darwanism is rubbish and might does not make right, only wrong instead.

Most likely? That's pretty vague to go right along side of such a negative opinion.
Don't get me wrong... i say a few willy nilly things here and there but I may not be telling you my reasons for doing that. You are wanting to scream your reasons from the rooftop to tell people to back away so i assume that you are being straightforward and sincere... and it's THIS vague. "Most likely"

You see? ...you have no idea.

You have no idea what is happening to anyone this happens to, but you sound like you'd like to be the judge on it. That's a scary thought. Really scary. How do you qualify to give an opinion on this? I have asked different ways, so why don't you just let me know how you've come to these conclusions.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Come on...say it with me now....

"I, Unity_99, am being very judgmental and don't really have a lot to base it on"

It'll help you grow as a person.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join