It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Those who forgive are forgiven. And those who question with great desire and intent for Truth are eventually provided their answers.

You, are a wise soul. And, I am truly humbled. Was looking at your site yesterday about the Denver Murals, some link you had on there I'd never seen before, Phil Shneider was mentioned in it among other things to do with being still under British Rule, very interesting indeed. Will read more today didn't finish with it yet.

I started reading of Phil Shneider ( hope I'm spelling that right) in 1990, I've been on this path also for a long time. God will and does put me where I need to be ( here in this thread for instance) even though I kick and scream " No, I won't listen, No, it's not true, No, you're wrong, NO, NO, NO." Well, time for me to shut the BLEEP up and pay ATTENTION.

I'm still seeking my answers and hopefully they will be provided me if I'll just be still and Know that HE is GOD.

Daphne

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

You're following the wrong book. The so called rider of the white horse and revelation in the cave is already over. It was Muhammed. He was the saviour mentioned after Christ. There is no one who is gonna be coming to save you. The only event left is the event inevitable.

This is the farthest thing from the truth, yet I'm not wishing to disrespect others beliefs. But its about unconditional love and Muhammed did not represent what Christ did. His message fits into the Judaic faith, not the teachings of Christ. He was a man, and Christ has the Spirit of Immanuel, God/Goodness/Family with us! He was from above and was blameless. He was also, not a warrior, and that is a huge difference, the difference between Light and Dark. There is simply no comparison. That is why it hardly matters whether one sees Christ or even Budda as metaphors or composites or real men, though I do see Christ Jesus as real. Because those two messages, show so clearly the way, with Budda showing the way of the seeker, and Christ showing that way for the one who has found enlightenment, and this IS the way out of here. Though, in truth, if you encountered neither ,but lived remote and cut off from these messages, by going within, and having love, faith and compassion, and seeing past the traps in this world, you could find the way. But so much easier with examples shown.

@ACB: Thank you for your message, and the simple truths. The only emphasis that yet again, I will bring up, is that there is another basic teaching of Christ, so often overlooked. The law of consequence is not really a law. Karma is not really a law. If anything it is a legalistic attempt, a psuedo law attempt of the controllers to misdirect those who came into this world as a school, to imprison themselves here via their flaws and shortcomings, defeating the entire purpose of the school, which is to do all things with love, and to cover all, to forgive, all, to be forgiven, and to grow and learn. Even while Higher Ups do not condone anything that is harmful to others and denounce evil doings, they are none the less filled with extraordinary compassion.

And Forgiveness is the way. It overrides all the law of consequence. We need to wake up more and realize we can all bring the help we need here, we can start to unblock our help via giving and caring for others, if we were askign for our sight to be healed, and Jesus in the parable of the sower, actually left a pretty obvious, right out in the open clue, that he wanted us to do so, we would begin to see with love and see through the traps, we would have more awareness and insight, our impatience and lack of love moments would shine out to us with discord and we would be working harder at overcoming our flaws and love for each other, including speaking up more and trying to make a difference in the world. We would be born again, while still here, born from on high.

If wide awake and loving people, stood under the stars, the majority here on earth, and asked for help for this planet, it would be over. The skies would be filled.

Every day, with our thoughts and our words we are giving permissions, to those positive or negative watchers, beings who, either work to dim our lights, or to brighten us and assist us, either regress us or Progress us.

Again thank you for your wonderful post. It is the simple things that matter, what is Love and what is Good.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Very beautiful poem. Just had to comment. And life is right in any case. I also write poetry, though not in a public forum. Poetry is one of my true loves. Thanks for your enlightening pouring forth of heart.

DaphneApollo

Thank you for your kind words, it truly did come from within.
Here is another that i had in my sig, which could also be relevant.

If I close my eyes and still my mind
I hear crys of freedom and fright
The world is waking dark forces are shaking
We are closing in on our darkest night
Their evil plans and hidden hands
Have always been in plain sight
You MUST believe that they will leave
They cannot live in the incoming LIGHT
Look within and LOVE ALL things
And always do that which is RIGHT
Let go of all fear the time is near
The future is wonderfully BRIGHT

I also know of a totally awesome poem that makes my mine look mediocre in comparison! The message/poem was delivered on the 11-11-10. I would like to share it !?!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

This awareness venture was never about spreading 'doom'. It is only about raising awareness to evolutionary change and the path we are best adhered to following for our spiritual growth. The concept of doom is and always was only a perception mechanism. Peace within. Love Without.

My friend, the second from last line of my poem should have read/said 'do not listen to 'the' clowns pushing 'doom'.

I see this thread as an amazing tool and I did not mean to suggest that ET_MAN, yourself or any other persons posting here is a clown. I support all of the great work that has taken place and have great respect, admiration and love for many of the beings sharing here

I can see with my eye that it is truth and not 'doom' you are spreading here.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

Much Love

edit on 16-2-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by de1111codEiT because: Oh i wish i could talk in thought form....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Very beautiful poem. Just had to comment. And life is right in any case. I also write poetry, though not in a public forum. Poetry is one of my true loves. Thanks for your enlightening pouring forth of heart.

DaphneApollo

Thank you for your kind words, it truly did come from within.
Here is another that i had in my sig, which could also be relevant.

If I close my eyes and still my mind
I hear crys of freedom and fright
The world is waking dark forces are shaking
We are closing in on our darkest night
Their evil plans and hidden hands
Have always been in plain sight
You MUST believe that they will leave
They cannot live in the incoming LIGHT
Look within and LOVE ALL things
And always do that which is RIGHT
Let go of all fear the time is near
The future is wonderfully BRIGHT

I also know of a totally awesome poem that makes my mine look mediocre in comparison! The message/poem was delivered on the 11-11-10. I would like to share it !?!

Hi de1111codEiT. This poem is also lovely. We should keep positivity like Unity_99 keeps saying. I will also compose a poem and post too. I would like to hear/see very much the 11/11/10 poem you would like to share.

And I know you didn't mean anything about the 'doom' and 'clowns' comment. It takes a poetry writer to know another one and how it works. I may compose one soon. It will probably be aimed at a certain poster on here, but I don't know yet, poetry flows from the soul and the Heart dictates the words that come out.

DaphneApollo

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Your poem is about the truth,and its what ET_MAN is spreading here as well, not doom.

For the ones who wake up and are filled with positivity and love are the ones who can stand in their presence. Its like the final exam and every generation looks to the tranformation, a new earth. The job is not to make earth like heaven but to bring earth to heaven.

We have a pole shift going on. Everything else is a distraction so we don't upset their money making machine, and suddenly run for the hills. Wikileaks is a distraction too!

They have new legislation against it, but the wording of this is actually against speaking or publishing info on the geomagnet pole shift. I just wrote up a new thread in my signature about Earth's magnetic poles. The universe, the electro magnetic sun. They claim they know so little about magnetic poles, and they also have a theory the moon spins on its axis, a theory.

How could this be theory, its pretty close to earth, we've put men on the moon, we have satellites, telescopes, crafts that surely caught its spin on video by now?? Yet its rotation is a theory. It, like Venus, shows the same face to us. It like Venus, has de-magnetized poles.

All those streams of twisting magnetic lines you see in the pics, they look alot like circuits.

It seems magnetism generaltes spin/axis, possibly affects gravity, and its over-unity or free energy. We live in a electro magnetic universe!

Well if that shield billl passes all of this info will be gone, hidden, taken offline.

Why????

One thing they're forgetting in the pole reversal is there is a silver lining. The energy from the Sun, from the Family, from the earth's core too, is awkening kind. Awareness kind. We're getting some strong nudges soon, and memories are going to come back, soul memories too. Its a real wakeup call.

I always hold the most positive wonderful outcome and a SHFT into a eutopia and equality and love for everyone, all the time.

This thread is all about giving a warning and then, to get your lives in order, to grow in Love, to overcome your weaknesses, to have faith, in yourself, in others, in the Family, to see the positive, to have charity and unity and caring for one another, to overcome the traps of this world, our materialism, our impatience and blindness, our lack of empathy, our willingness to let others suffer, starve, or be victims of wars, and not speak up.

Because, as we wake up and forgive everyone, ourselves and strive to call forth eden into this world, we can stand in their presence, we can pass the tests.

When Jesus came into the world, he rolled up his sleeves and walked in the trenches. He didn't go out of his way to reach only the pious or most faithful, but the lost sheep. He wanted to wake people up to show them it was never about the world, but about love and service to others, and forgiveness, kindness, goodness. Not retaliation, not judgments, not stonings, but seeking those who were lost and bringing them back home, forgiven and restored and happy.

ET_MAN's thread is about nudging us all to make U-Turns, to not become victims of the law of consequence and forgetfulness and the traps here, but wake up and remember we came to grow our love, so lets do it.

Because whats coming depends on us, to a large extent. But it also is a part of the final exams many of us will be facing.

That by the way, is only a possibility, one that we can rewrite and uplift and draw in the miracles if we wake up.

So you've misjudging this thread and the whole purpose for it.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hey mate where's them maps? The ones you said you had.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The important point is that whatever is mentioned in the Quran with reference to the destruction as well as the sun rising in the opposite direction seems to correspond with this whole Nibiru / Planet X thingy and most of what ET_Man has been saying is in accordance with the Quran.
Love / Infinity / Compassion, all of these are fine but its verily the CREATOR that is to be called as a GOD... Maybe you could try going through the Quran to understand better as to what I am talking about especially those lines that talk about destruction, storms, fire & brimstone etc...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Have you people looked at the Comet Elenin thread?

This is as close as we will get to the time frame talked about here. Unless there is a companion we can't see yet, for some reason.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-2-2011 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Still waiting on those maps?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
all i got to say is these are the questions i've been asking myself since 2009, why is everyone still asleep

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

I think you need to read ET_MAN's posts more, he has shared very deep Quantum metaphysics, on Infintiy quite significantly, both in this thread and his HH one, and his posts about Infinity take deep thinking.

Jesus and Budda are the greatest visible teachers this world has had. Love is the only way to pass the test. I'm very aware that there is info concerning UFO's in the Qoran and the Vedas as well. The middle east was home of the annanuki.

The only thing that matters is love. The Judaic religions including Islam are of no interest to me, in fact, I'm not religious. Spiritual!

Religions are vehicles to control people and abuse them, filled with distortions.

Another thing this threads author talks of is seeing with light. As Jesus pointed out in the parable of the sower, Matthew 13, we can seek to pray for our sight to be healed:

13-14

This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them’

Due to religion and politics, we often have filled cups and need to empty them. There are white squares and dark squares in everything, and the scriptures are a major source. All passages that talk about wars, kiling, or abuse of women and children, stoning people, retaliating, or punishing, speak of wealth or slaves, for example, and depict a waring God who smites people, are dark squares.

Although I can see alot of things in scriptures and deeper meanings and understandings come to me, I don't find alot of white squares in the scriptures.

I think its more like he wrote to me, that its like a library filled with books, but the one book that is truth is torn up and scattered throughout the world, and its like looking for a needle in a haystack. But love is in our hearts, if we don't compromise our light due to parents, teachers, peer pressure, or ministers and the control teachings/distortions of the scriptures, then we know what is Good, therefore from the Family, who you can call God if you wish. Earth tests aren't really about what religion or lack of this you have, its about LOVE LOVE LOVE, and kind, sensitive, sharing, charitable, gentle, service to others, nonjudgmental, the kind that does not retaliate, non-punitive, walking in others moccasins and giving great respect and compassion to each man, woman and child on this planet. Love is about complete equality as well.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Have you people looked at the Comet Elenin thread?

This is as close as we will get to the time frame talked about here. Unless there is a companion we can't see yet, for some reason.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-2-2011 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

Already posted this a couple of pages back.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Hi de1111codEiT. This poem is also lovely. We should keep positivity like Unity_99 keeps saying. I will also compose a poem and post too. I would like to hear/see very much the 11/11/10 poem you would like to share.

And I know you didn't mean anything about the 'doom' and 'clowns' comment. It takes a poetry writer to know another one and how it works. I may compose one soon. It will probably be aimed at a certain poster on here, but I don't know yet, poetry flows from the soul and the Heart dictates the words that come out.

DaphneApollo

Hi Daphne

Thanks again for the kind words and I agree that positivity along with awareness and change within oneself are the keys to a better world.

I will share the '11111' poem after I have replied to some other posters, I look forward to hearing your poem too.

I'm also glad that you have the ability to see that I 'didn't mean anything about the 'doom' and 'clowns' comment'.

I may also write a poem aimed at a poster here, probably about tact, discernment, defensiveness, wanting to hear ones own voice, taking the time to read others posts and not talking 'at' people..................lol, but then again it might come from my heart and not my mind, so therefore be positive and complimentary........

Much Love

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi Unity,

You started your post with...

Your poem is about the truth,and its what ET_MAN is spreading here as well, not doom.

And ended it with...

So you've misjudging this thread and the whole purpose for it.

Did you miss what I wrote in reply to benidict9.........

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

My friend, the second from last line of my poem should have read/said 'do not listen to 'the' clowns pushing 'doom'.

I see this thread as an amazing tool and I did not mean to suggest that ET_MAN, yourself or any other persons posting here is a clown. I support all of the great work that has taken place and have great respect, admiration and love for many of the beings sharing here

I can see with my eye that it is truth and not 'doom' you are spreading here.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

Much Love

If not, it is a delusion you are suffering from. I have not 'missjudged' this thread or it's purpose, it is you who have missjudged me.

'Judge not, lest you be judged'

As for everything else you wrote? Well.........I'm here to learn and share what i've experienced, found and been guided to. A lot of what you posted i'm already aware of, but all new information is welcome.

Much Love

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Hi there

I believe there may be a misunderstanding, as I never felt that your poem was projecting a negative context to posters in this thread. Regardless of any confusion, it was very considerate that you chose to provide an apology, although I assure you most sincerely it was not warranted.

The spirit of humility is a great blessing indeed my friend. I'll also take the bloom over the gloom any 'ol day! Nice touch

Maybe we could start a poetry thread, hmmm that's an idea. Expression is good for the soul.

Much love in return
edit on 17-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'm glad, because the poetry is lovely. I misread the line you wrote which must have been a play on words about ET_MAN sharing what was well, not doom. It just wasn't quite so clear. Thanks for taking the time to clear it up.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
@benedict9

My friend, thank you for the dose of clarity, afterall that was all i was trying to do......clarify my position on this wonderful thread as i could also see that what i wrote could have been misinterpreted.

All is well and I believe all confusion that arosed has now been dispelled

@Unity

Thank you, I'm relieved that we are now on the same page or at least reading the same book, keep shining your light sister.

Much love to you both

edit on 17-2-2011 by de1111codEiT because: Is it not amazing how one word can cause minor friction and a host of apologies, accident? No

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Hi, we're all here going through the motions of not understanding to Light finally coming through. Growing pains are not easy to go through, but necessary.

And now it seems there is Peace in the ATS Kingdom again. Let peace reign.

My ignorance included. I'm not exempt by any means but I've Seen the Light.

DaphneApollo

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is something I wish you to take a look at Benedict9. When you get a chance. It's a very interesting video by Hal Lindsey, from another thread on here I found yesterday looking around and ties in some of what we talk about with Aliens Agenda line of thinking.

www.youtube.com...
Skyline movie and mass alien abductions (The Alien Rapture?) Soon to Come.

Please watch this?

Thread that I found this on last night: www.abovetopsecret.com... Rapture and Aliens pg. 1

Site this comes with and very interesting on it's own. Please look at this one too. 19justinbrown88.yolasite.com...

Daphne

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join