It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by millicake

Enjoyed the presentation Millicake,
It's clear that you've picked up on the message
within the message-between the lines.
Thanks for sharing those visualizations.

Love & Light!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have been reading Zecharia Sitchin book the The 12th Planet
Which I find has some correlation with what you are saying ET_MAN. I am only half way through it but it makes some interesting reading in that Sitchin makes references to the Sumerian and Chaldean cultures having great leaps of understandings as understand by their language and pictures. Sitchin then surmises that Nephilim were actually Extra-Terrestrial travelers from the 12th Planet and had "Shems" as the Sumerians said. Which were Rocketships. Sitchin then describes through the archealogical data at the time that the residents of the 12th Planet are expected here soon

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I checked out the links on unity's thread and they make reference to the Norway Spiral as part of this "event" well since that was a Russian missile that malfunctioned I don't see that as evidence. Still I agree that it will happen eventually but not anytime soon as you claim. You say that the evidence is "overwhelming" when all that evidence just says that brown dwarfs exist and one might 1 day effect us. I just want to know how do you get the date of October 2011? You said you were shown this, now do you mean that you went into some kind of altered state and "saw" this? I just don't see any evidence other than the words out of your mouth that this will happen in 2011. I do have a very open mind but with all the 2012 hype I find it far fetched. What most people don't get is the whole 2012 is just the end of a cycle not end of life. At the beginning of your thread you made this sound 100% will happen and will not "delay". I understand you are just trying to wake people up to a real threat. I do not doubt that it is a real threat.
here are some of my links
www.space.com...
www.eso.org...
science.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Hi Reign02

Be aware that perception and discernment in realising what is truth and what is illusion in this world is a DIVINE GIFT. Do you consider yourself worthy of grace (truth) by existing and devoting your energies to a life of grace? Do you 'worship' the word of science and deny the true nature of your eternal spirit (which is love)? That is not for me to judge. Your path is your own. However, understand that what you deny will also deny you, so be careful of what you deny and the energies you embrace. Only the light of the divine path will offer you truth. And that path is the one of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! It is not easy to overcome negative influences and heavy conditioning, but no great reward comes without effort.

When you CHOOSE to open yourself up to a life of grace, tolerance and love, you will discover truths that no science or 'evidence' can show you and you will be guided without fear.

For your spirit's sake, try to avoid judging and insulting others based on matters you have not yet understood. It will only lower your frequency and shroud you further in the darkness of illusion. Open your mind, but most importantly open your heart and you will discover truth without the help of any forum or scientist for that matter. I wish you the very best in your truth seeking endeavours and I hope for your spiritual awakenings sake that they are genuine. There is nothing to fear where truth is instilled, and that is a message for everyone. Peace.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by millicake

Enjoyed the presentation Millicake,
It's clear that you've picked up on the message
within the message-between the lines.
Thanks for sharing those visualizations.

Love & Light!

If you are who you say you are, you are. However, you would simply would not exist on this forum or you are a very well protected person. I hope an angel will protect you with such a message. If you are alone on this time line, wear the best TINFOIL hat, ever made on Ebay.(a joke, but very serious)

As you say many different alien species come to play against us. Don't you think you would have been silenced by now? Afterall your already traced on the INTERNET and they who are bothered by you certainly are not affraid to shutdown this website, seek in one way or another to maintain who you are.

Writing on this forum is bad if they wanted to get ahold of you. I don't mean to be negative but suggest useing different computers, a library to startoff and usernames with ISP/IP switches. Clear every browsing history, login, password. Never go on your PC at this same spot/local area where you sit as the ISP can also be manipulated and find you, check the terms of usage of who provides your Internet. Thats right, it is a network affilated with another network third party you will find out. I hope this angel protects you. You're computer will be an infinite power of unseen forces, nothing will penetrate the walls of truth.

Please for your safety if you are 100% accurate in what you say. Immediantly do this, leave this com

Your knowledge is authentic and is a danger to them. They might have passed your house by now. Be careful if you are indeed a real person from this other world your from, knowing what is to become of us all.

By saying what you have said on this entire 100 and 40 posts forum, none humans entitys or human agents(under quote under manupulation) who are aware of you will go out of the way to eliminate you from this life or should I say entertainment that you think you are displaying.

You must allow the timeframe to go as it is. It is what is is. Do not break a treaty and risk your life for us on this one forum. You are aware of past ufo sightings or experiences to where others have been threatened or other.

Yes I understand 2012 is a debate, I know 2011 but won't say 2011. No I'm not saying it is impossible for a Billion to die what you say. It is truly interesting. But just be careful as they can find you very fast.

I suggest if you are real to return where you cam from. I dont know how long you plan to say "at the moment here." Go double agent immediantly as you no longer exist to a place of safety.

If you are real and you know you are real in everything you have said, please dont risk your life for this one chat forum or other places. (few of what I've heard)

Watch what you say dear friend. As you have said we are in a world in what is to come. I will not be responsible for your death to the OTHER side. I refuse to ask you any more questions that will impact my karma to your life. You must go back to where you have came. Be where you are from. Love whoever your here with now, leave them to the future, don't let them see you perish either. This is Present, wich you therefor know what you have lived in future. Let it be. Let it be.

This may a message from God. The He, She, It, One, Many, what you know, or your Atheist spirit. This may be a worried spirit telling you, Go. Show not feeling for the past. Live the future, for this is the past of what you know in future of us to come.
You must realize they are not as weak as you think. They are here because they are, to be alive as we are in what presents for us in every moment we should be cherishing or learning for our time here. Let it be, let it be, or you will see.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by FungShuiMyLife]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FungShuiMyLife

Do not fear for ET_MAN. He would not be doing what he is doing if he was in fear. The divine cosmos recognises human intention. NOBLE LOVING INTENT counts for much where spiritual protective guidance is concerned. The main aim here is helping aid others to 'survive' spiritually (evolve) foremost, and not become fearful/negative as these changes unfold. Understand you will be where you need to be regarding Earth change scenarios. The notion of death is the biggest illusion ever sold for we possess the gift of eternal life, though it is vital to our spiritual path that we fast wake up to our true nature and role here and act according to it in love before the coming harvest. And yes IT IS coming. That is the whole point of these disclosures and offered guidance and I applaud ET_MAN for his continued courage and perseverance in this role.

The best spiritual 'weapon' of defense through these difficult times is LOVE FOR ALL LIFE. Our will is our own to rise above the coming adversities in spiritual preparation- filled with love and grace to help overcome fear to work together as one no matter how situations develop.

The materials in this thread are allowed by authorities for good purpose to act as a conditioning/awakening tool. Simply being exposed to Earth Change media ingrains information/scenarios into the mass subconscious mind (even if the conscious mind rejects the notion of presented truths). Therefore, as the Earth changes build up humanity will still have a level of conditioning/anticipation/mental preparation beneficial to coping mechanisms in aftermath scenarios. This is what the current Hollywood/Media machine is doing in presenting their range of 'disaster movies', serials and docos. You are being exposed to many difficult truths of course combined with illusion. We will not be spoonfed the whole truth by our 'trusted' scientists/corporate media/ govt/ military folk, however we have been provided seeds (like those provided within this thread) to assist in waking up to this 'end times' period. Of course we must CHOOSE to actively seek and faithfully request truth with an open mind to awaken.

The elite and their compartmentalised agencies are currently busy with their preparations. Do you seriously think they will employ the logistics and financial cost involved in preparing/supplying/relocating billions of people for the coming passage of a highly destructive Brown Dwarf??! Outward direct disclosure is simply not going to happen until the changes are blatanly obvious. People are deluding themselves if they are waiting for full mass disclosures well in advance from their 'credible' official sources. Allowing the 'commoners' to help themselves via these online info exchanges/ forums/websites/media clues providing warnings is likely considered fair opportunity by elitist standards. They are well aware the messengers and awareness will be growing in time. Many may be silenced by fear, many will not. Grace (the divine light of love and truth) does not allow fear (darkness) to overcome.

Those who devote their energies to the interests of service/love for others and truth will be guided truly. May ET_MAN keep up the good work serving awareness in spite of those whose eyes are still wide shut whom attack in ignorance and fear. Those operating on a lower frequency unenlightened to truth will only see what they want to see regardless of how much 'proof' or evidence is revealed to them. That much I do know, for that is just the nature of the beast. I for one accept the will of man, even their will to fall away from their true nature into illusion, confusion and despair. The messengers can only do so much.

Peace, Truth and Love to you all.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello to everyone here. The member "benedict9" has commented on the above quote on an area of my understanding. I am glad this member has explained why we do not need to fear as I would like to explain as I struggle to find the words within my blue chakra. Something I have always struggled to do yet I can visualise every word through my third eye and thoughts.

I understand both sides of the forces within my own understanding and I am learning like the rest of you. I always feel within my inner-self of love and the majority of the time as light as a feather. Their are time I feel anxious though thats because I do not understand the unknown of a place or for example now I am feeling a bit anxious because I haven't been in work for a while and I'm going back in today in 20 minutes.

I'm a clairvoyant and I interpret and hold an understanding of the experience's and events. Yet I know when I feel anxious is because like I've always taught myself as best as I can when I tune in and meet my spirit guides half way and trust their presence, thats when they help guide me. As they have always said we cannot do everything you have to meet us half way". That being said thats honest and fair. And the same with my visions of becoming aware and feeling less fear by the day as when people comment here on this thread of their experience's I have the ability to look in deep and believe sometimes I can feel and understanding their interpretation of their life's journey. And then sooner or later will have a telepathic connection with that soul walking this Earth.

Its a nice feeling to connect and feel and spread the love. Its that nice of a feeling I do not know how to express through my blue chakra.

In my interpretation it could be a way of higher understanding that would be very difficult to say in words what I experience. The only way I can show is through spiritual experience with me through astral travelling what I feel and "see".

I seem to have the ability to "see" what is happeneing around the world even though I do not need to leave the house. I can feel the eternal life and have "seen" a vast area of the cosmic universe by looking deep into my soul. I will admit the few times I tryed this because my understanding of the unknown was fear I did feel and fear a lot of trying to comprehend that when I awoke to what I could experience I struggled to explain to people their is infinity beyond this solar system and their is light everywhere and its like feeling your on a rollercoaster as your travelling down the track your spirit is travelling the opposite way. If that makes any sense.

Its almost like the universe moves around us yet we can't "see" this with our 3 dimensional eyes/brain.

I know their is not an end to the universe as I have been shown and felt the eternal life within. It was mixed feelings as I have been shown yet struggle to understand how. This is I believe a higher understanding of my materilistic vessle/body on this materilistic plane/planet/Earth. I feel this presence of the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE from the cosmic/universe. I can feel the presence of the Creators/Teachers/Designers within and right now feel as light as a feather. I feel like I could just float out of here.

I understand we have nothing to fear.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict 9

Well said! that should be said Loudly from every pulpit around the Planet!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

A star for that wonderful post! This is how I've seen it. Though in truth, the leaders have known since the 80's at least, and have had 30 years to move infrastructure, medical, switch to alternative energy, bring people to other locations with methods of communicating, and changed their education, providing the kind of survival dumbs they needed, and storing real seeds.

What they have done instead is exhort all the money they could, started illegal wars and took over trillions of dollars poppy trade and drugs in the middle least, and a massive tax grab.
There are many in the cosmos very concerned with their belief that this is survival of the fittest when everyone is equal in a way more profound than people could ever realize, and that the wrong humans would survive to repopulate! Who would want to survive this event knowing they are underneath monitoring the surface and casting bets on the on the groups of survivors, with 4D technology while this occurs?

This actually has to change. This massive injustice to the human race must be stopped.
And this has nothing to do with fear, it does have something to do with LOVE and true justice, along with the true model of light, to lend a helping hand. There is no free will here!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A life of being dead for an eternity, not something to have a want for until perhaps being on your death bed.

there's nothing wrong with leading a good righteous way of life always but who really knows what the other side will be like or what it takes to get there, some may dream or have visions, make contact with unhuman/spiritual types or just believe this to be the case.

But there still is no real proof of eternity and beyond after we cease from this biological body of ours on this planet. We are here to make use of our bodies and all things we see and feel, smell and hear. to live and enjoy this very short life that only seems a moment in "time".

Will these things even be possible on that other side or will it be only like a dream state where no feeling, no touch or no smell has any form like on earth.

you are who you are wether for today, tomorrow or for eternity. nothing other. Dream the dream as much as you like, only time will tell if there really is something more after its all over.

Not wrong to believe in something more, but not right to cut this time you have here too short or to reguard this life now as not being worth it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by Magantice

Well why don't you PROVE what ET MAN is saying.... You can't
Ok so if we are building underground shelters in America (which we are) why would we do that if we knew the events are going to happen? Aren't there going to be massive earthquakes and volcanoes erupting?? Then that would make no sense to build an underground shelter for things and people. So you are telling me we have built a time machine huh.... and where is the info to suggest that?? Who have we sent ahead in time? The info I have received is that we are building underground shelters for original items such as books, art, and other things. We are worried that some countries I will not name will launch nukes. And guess who everyone's priority target is....America. Maybe they would launch on Russia to make it look like America did it so then Russia would bomb America starting a global war so to speak. Seeing how I have a TS military clearance I think I might know a little more than you think I do. Good day and good luck with the whole October 2011 thing.

And I know he is trying to warn us. I know that this will happen eventually but nothing suggests it will be anytime soon. But anyway have a nice day

Your avatar is a picture of a skeleton US soldier, indicating that you feel proud to fight whatever enemy your superiors tell you to fight. You dont mind them telling you what to do and you feel comfortable in such organizations. You are fearful and believe that other countries are going to attack your country. You feel you are being told the truth by your superiors about the underground bases being built to store books.

I have a few questions for you.

- Why would the people at the top of the hierarchy you are part of tell you the truth about whats coming? Do you see a reason for them to tell you the truth?

- How come you trust that organization when you know everybody is taking orders and their orders will sometimes be to hide the truth from you if it fits their purpose?

- Why do you need evidence to believe something is possible? Do you ever think something could be possible even though there is no evidence for it?

- Whats your age?

Perhaps there is a difference in perception on some deeper level that makes one person believe the norway spiral was a rocket, and another person believe it wasnt. Perhaps not all of us are meant to see the same thing.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

yea man!! peace, love, and psychedelic drugs....

All joking aside, this thread started out that he saw this event happen, then it turned into a more "open yourself up" spiritual thread. Well I am open and willing to take things for what they are. However when those things involve people "predicting" or seeing this and having all these "facts" and knowledge about what will exactly take place, it is kind of absurd. I understand the facts he presented about what will happen to the world if the poles shift but again nothing suggests that it will be the date he predicted nor will it be dec. 2012.
good day, peace and

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

It also written in the grey area, and the aspect you're discussing could be taken in many ways, but if someone were take it literally, as in the time travel threads, I'm pretty sure this would not be something that could be brought up. That kind of proof wouldn't be happening, for many reasons. The point of the thread is to think of out of the box, to do the research, and to become aware, of who you are, equal, the family of light, eternal, needing to wake up, gain memories, correct the karma here they try to entrap us with,and free ourselves, progress. Not everyone is going to be able to get out of this what they need or are looking for, but you can see by the large numbers posting and asking questions how many are thinking out of the box and who have really taken to this message.

There are already many having stirrings of memories, memories, contact with both cosmic citizens and guides, connecting to the other side. This is the waking we all need.
Also raising our frequencies to the highest level and meditating. The dolphins and whale songs really help.

Dolphins Chillout - (music for babies-pregnancy)

This is the best I've ever found for frequency and awakening. I'd be listening for at least 2 hours a day!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FungShuiMyLife

You can easily become quite anonymous by using a VPN service that do not save any session logs. Your real IP number is then never revealed unless there is a raid at the VPN company while you are connected and they check who is connected to what. In many countries, that is illegal. Using a United States VPN service is not a good idea since I believe your government agencies can legally do anything they want by saying they are after "terrorists" these days.

If you feel like it, you can use multiple VPN services in multiple countries, making you very difficult to track down even for a government agency. To add further security, you can crack some wireless WEP security router connection and use that to bounce yourself into the VPN services. Or you can get a phone with a prepaid card, root it, and tether it.

ET_MAN may not be doing any of this, but I seriously doubt he will get killed for posting theories about about old ancient human civilizations and a possible future for mankind on ATS. The message is already out. And he is not worried about dying. It would only mean coming home.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"Why would the people at the top of the hierarchy you are part of tell you the truth about whats coming? Do you see a reason for them to tell you the truth?"

No but how do you guys think you know the truth?

"How come you trust that organization when you know everybody is taking orders and their orders will sometimes be to hide the truth from you if it fits their purpose?"

Because I am in the Military and that is how it works. Need to know basis.

"Why do you need evidence to believe something is possible? Do you ever think something could be possible even though there is no evidence for it?"

I do not require evidence for something to be possible. But however it should atleast make sense. Especially when someone is telling us he saw this event from the future and he has visited other worlds.

- Whats your age?

I am 26, why does this matter?

Perhaps there is a difference in perception on some deeper level that makes one person believe the norway spiral was a rocket, and another person believe it wasnt. Perhaps not all of us are meant to see the same thing.

Actually there is a thread on this exact site
www.abovetopsecret.com...
proof is in the puddin

And also
"Your avatar is a picture of a skeleton US soldier, indicating that you feel proud to fight whatever enemy your superiors tell you to fight. You dont mind them telling you what to do and you feel comfortable in such organizations. You are fearful and believe that other countries are going to attack your country. You feel you are being told the truth by your superiors about the underground bases being built to store books."

Have you ever been in the Military? I am guessing not or you would not make that assumption. We are not fighting, they are. We are simply responding to them setting IEDs and taking pop shots at our patrols. We are not starting the engagements. I actually hate authority because our commanding officers are less expierienced than the enlisted man, officers are "managers" they manage and delegate to the enlisted man. And I do not like the military lifestyle, so I do not feel comfortable in such organizations. As for the underground bases thing.... we are building them to store people, books, art, and all kinds of other stuff and for shelter in case something major does happen. It is not for this "event" that you think is going to happen. Looks like your "spirituality" has misguided you young grasshopper. And looking at ones avatar and simply trying to read that person is foolish. My avatar represents the fact that I will fight for my country and the people in it till I die, I fight for the rights of everyone in the US. I fight for our freedom, not for some officer sitting behind a desk.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

The spiritual path is EXACTLY where we need to be at this time. ET_MAN appears to understand that based on his main focus. And this is for very good reason for these events WILL be taking place and I certainly recognise that the process of rebirth is well underway and will occur sooner rather than later (MY OWN revealed GIFT of truth). Regardless of the details of what is coming, you will be better served not focusing on dates or the messengers doing their service at this time. Rather, choose to focus on the state of mind, body and spirit, for the time to reconnect with our 'higher self' before harvest should not be taken for granted. Truth will flow from that path, opening up a channel to WHAT IS beyond the many illusions of this world.

Ponder this..What if I stated that the 'real' battleground on Earth is against our own lower nature. That all the borders and controls in place are just part of a realistic testing apparatus/influence---certainly including the military structure which is part of the dark apparatus appealing to our lower nature of fear, power and control? What if no real enemies existed other than those perceived and given power by our own consciousness choices under influence of often unseen negative entities as part of a 'lower frequency matrix' called Earth? Crazy??? Depends who you talk to as levels of conscious awareness vary.

The problem is when masses of people give in to the dark fear based influences of separatedness, that is when negative situations become physically manifested in the world around us such as wars/conflict/division/outward resentment etc.

This life path is all about raising our frequency as our true uncontained nature is energy. Only efforts toward genuine sevice to others and unconditional love will release you from the prison of separateness and fear to allow you to go to a place where militaries and the notion of borders, division and control are readily left behind so to speak. LIVING WITHOUT FEAR- THAT IS TRUE FREEDOM. It is within your power and no weapons are required to secure it. That is what the coming renewal is all about. Peace indeed.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Have you ever been in the Military? I am guessing not or you would not make that assumption. We are not fighting, they are. We are simply responding to them setting IEDs and taking pop shots at our patrols. We are not starting the engagements.

What do you mean you are not starting the engagements? You invaded their country and you are in their backyard patrolling, what are you expecting them to do? And what would you do if the iraqis invaded your country and the roles were reversed? You would do exactly what they are doing I think. They are fighting against their enemy, just as you are fighting against yours. People are being conditioned to fight each other in meaningless wars just like this one, because they get convinced they are doing it for good, that they are the good guys. All while someone else profits from all of it.

I actually hate authority because our commanding officers are less expierienced than the enlisted man, officers are "managers" they manage and delegate to the enlisted man. And I do not like the military lifestyle, so I do not feel comfortable in such organizations. As for the underground bases thing.... we are building them to store people, books, art, and all kinds of other stuff and for shelter in case something major does happen. It is not for this "event" that you think is going to happen. Looks like your "spirituality" has misguided you young grasshopper. And looking at ones avatar and simply trying to read that person is foolish. My avatar represents the fact that I will fight for my country and the people in it till I die, I fight for the rights of everyone in the US. I fight for our freedom, not for some officer sitting behind a desk.

Thats why I asked you those questions. To find out more about you. Im not very "spiritual" in the classic, love everybody, way, so perhaps you are reading more into me as well.

I asked about your age because I had a very different look at the world (in fact, before 9/11 I was completely asleep, not questioning the given truths at all) when I was 20-something compared to 30-something as I am now. Most people are probably like I was, so age is important in understanding someone I think.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Except the doomsday prediction, I really like the other parts of this thread revealed by ET_MAN, which make me tend to believe the prediction.

I followed lots of predictions on the internet and none of them has convinced me. I am eager to know whether human beings really have the prediction or any other ESP abilities.

Links with all history information does not count for prediction here I think. What happened in the past does not mean it will happen in the future, not mention all this links point to a star or planet that visited us before should be in our world, and now the coming star is from another dimension according to ET_MAN. To me it is just not a convincing evidence.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Forbidden Discoveries - Ancient Atomic Blast and Aeronautical Science

The Ancient Atomic Blast sounded interesting to me until I googled and was trying to find more information. Seems this story has been investigated by other people. I wanted to share this with you in case you would like to know.

Investigation into the nuclear skeleton story

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm always amazed that no one watches the video, and then runs with an official explanation.

I not only watched it, but took detailed notes on it. Please pay attention to the words quoted in their sacred spiritual texts. Based on this, there is not only no mistake made as to the meaning but its also very clear that TPTB have not only studied these texts but used them as a basis for scientific theory. Even the words for plane and car sound similar to ancient Indic ones.

--Radioactive skeletons 3000 BC. Ruins of the ancient cities of Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa are extremely radioactive.

--Both were destroyed suddenly and surrounding area crtystallized, fused or melted! All skeletons flattened to the ground. The skeletons are considered most radiactive things found save in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

--5000-6000 years ago!

--The Brahmastra and Vimana used in the Mahabharata period are earlier version nuclear weapons and spacecrafts.

--A few yeats ago Chinese discovered some Sanskrit documents in Lhas, Tibet, and sent them to the University of Chandgirgarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said the documents contain the directions for building spacecraft.

--Indian epic, Ramayana highly detailed story of a trip to the moon and details a battle on the moon with an Asvin, and Atlantean airship.

--According to the ancient Vedic texts, ancient Hindus had flying machines which were called Vimanas: double deck CIRCULAR AIRCRAFT portholes and a dome!

--1885, the Vaimanika Sastra, a fourth century BC text written by Maharishi Bharadvajy using older texts as his source, discovered temple India.

The Vaimanika Sastra "Science of Aeronautics" is a Sanskrit text on aeronautics, discussing construction of Vimanas (saucers)

--There are 230 stanzas dealing with the construction, take off, cruising for thousands of miles, normal and forced landing, protection of the airships from storms and lightening, and how to switch the drive to solar energy from a FREE ENERGY SOURCE.

--shows ancient craft drawings found in temple.

--1895 Sanskrit scholar Shivkar Bapuji Talpade designed a basic aircraft ,hmmm....seemed to beat our invention by some time!!!!!!. called Maruksathi based on Vedic technology with a mercury vortex engine. Unmanned aircraft flew to a height of 1500 feet.

--According to Stephen Knapp the Vaimanika Shastra describes in detail the construction of what is called a mercury vortex engine the forerunner of ion engines being made by NASA.

--additional information on these engines can be found in the ancient Vedic text called Samaranga Sutradhara

--The revolutionary contents of the Vedas:

O royal skilled engineer, constructed sea-boats, porpelled on water by our experts, and airplanes, moving and flying upward, after the clouds that reside in the mid-region, that fly as the boats move on the sea. (Yajur-Veda 10.19)

--The atomic energy fissions, the ninety-nine elements, covering its path by the bombardments of neutrons without let or hindrance. (Atharva-Veda 20.41.1-3)

--Desirous of stalking the head, ie, The chief part of the swift power, hidden in the mass of the molecular adjstments of the elements, this atomic energy approaches it in the very act of fissioning it b the above noted bombardment . (Atharva-veda 20.41.1-3)

--The Rig Veda, the oldest document of the human race, includes references to the following modes of transportation:

Jalayan--a vehicle designed to operate in air and water. (Rig Veda 6.58.3)
and
Kaara--a vehicle that operates on ground and in water. (Rig Veda 9.14.1)

NOTE THE WORDS, the first SOUNDS LIKE PLANE and the second SOUNDS LIKE CAR.

Please pay attention. Please do, this is something very very important to see.

The words TPTB chose are from the VEDA. Ingo Swann black op, speaks of the VEDA,and how it was required information. THEY KNOW what they deny us to know.
THIS EXPLAINS YOUR WORLD! We are in GRAVE DANGER. Any group that sets itself up like as elites and views people in this way, has no qualms about depopulation or allowance of such! This shows absolute contempt!

Ritala--a vehicle consisting of three stories. (Rig Veda 3.14.1)

and

Trichakra Ratha--a three wheeled vehicle designed to operate in the air. (Rig Veda 4.36.1)

--The Arthasastra of Kautilya (300 BC) mentions Saubhikas as "pilots conducting vehicles in the sky". Saubha was the name of the aerial flying city (mothership?) of King Harishchandra and the form of "Saubika" means "one who flies or knows the art of flying in an aerial city"

--Kautiflya mentions another word "Akhasa Yodhinah" which means "persons who are trained to fight from the sky"

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join