It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nahitini

Why would debunked information be any more credible to you? Its just someone disagreeing, usually providing no evidence that something claimed is impossible.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
ET_MAN what are your thoughts on the fallowing thread/s?
Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth
True Event: Alien Interaction Nobody has Ever Heard Before Today
Imagine Reality: The Illusion of Life

It's seems to me that there are similarities between your current thread and Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth. I also notice the posted date/time:

Major Event: The Greatest Movie Ever Produced on Earth
posted on 11-1-2010 @ 07:00 PM

And your post time/date:

Warnings From The Benevolents!
posted on 26-6-2009 @ 09:38 PM

Whats peculiar to me is that you refer to the numerical sequenced (111) allot. Also to make things a bit more peculiar is that my personal life has connections to the numerical sequenced number (111) and the date (26) you posted on your thread. I have a feeling that I'm at the "right" "place" in the "right" "time".

[edit on 7-4-2010 by millicake]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks for your reply on killing. I have another question which relates to my perception of info you supplied at the start of this thread.
It concerns the date of the coming event, namely 11/10/2011. First, this gives believers of 21/12/2012 EIGHTEEN months LESS to prepare themselvs for the inevitable. Now the evidence of your date seems to be based on Calleman's projection and I can't find any confirmation anywhere else. Call me paranoid, but when you talked earlier about spreading awareness, I thought 'Ah! That's it!', namely that the date IS the message of the thread. Why? Because it is so DIFFERENT and get people looking. Certainly, it worked for me and your site of Evidence and Facts of Comng Earth Changes is brilliantly put together.
What I want is this : Evidence and Facts about 11/10/2011.
Can you give more of that, please?

mclinking

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hello to all,

You are all "here" "now" in this "time" by design/purpose, not by chance or coincidence, no such things exists! Some may have come to the conclusion that you are living in a program/matrix of sorts, by means of experiencing sequence of events, synchronicities revolving around numbers, places and people! Many may now be aware of the roles/missions/tasks that they are destined to play/complete in this great game! Only you/your divine spirit/higher self can tell you your truth, where you should be or what you should be doing.

ET_MAN and others in this thread have left/given great messages/clues/hints/tips to help guide you on your journey, to help free you from denial! ET_MAN is a great teacher/spirit, a great spiritual teacher even, but it is now time for great spirits instead! It is now time to put into practice all you have learned. It is now time to search/seek the answers you've been longing! It is now time to look/see through the coded matrix that bonds you to this dimension/reality. It is now time to be the change you want to see. It is now time to wish/pray/hope for the best, to do it with intent, purpose, love, from the heart. It is now time to call out, to ask/seek for help and guidance.

Luke 11.09 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Luke 11.1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. (By the time of his death John had baptised over a thousand people including Jesus. Possibly his teacher also.The teachings of John the Baptist are still to be found in the Mandaean people. He was there last great teacher, skilled in magic and a healer of bodies and souls. the primary scripture of the Mandeaen's is the Book of 'John the Baptizer' how did he pray)

Luke 11:11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Luke 9:11 And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.

I'm not a Christian or a follower of any religion, but as with many things there are many clues/hints/tips/codes in religious texts/doctrines! Read and perceive what you will from these biblical extracts from Luke (a very cool name btw)

You are all masters of this universe with infinite power/abilities, it is just that you don't know it...............yet! As long as awareness of the immortal, powerful, spiritual self is ignored you will stay a prisoner to this deceptive/illusionary reality/matrix/dimension.

Fear in its various forms has owned/controlled/taken hold of this planet and its inhabitants for far to long. Fear does not belong here, once embraced it leads to separation from the whole, which you are not. Many are here to kick fear out and dismantle it, not to be at war with it as there's no-one to defeat, they're here to assist/liberate/awaken those who wish to stand in the light! Those who wish to walk this path should not fear as fear cannot by any means survive in the light.

Be sharp, stay aware/awake to the many possible events ahead, i wish you all infinite amounts love and light throughout your journey/awakening and beyond.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingopoo

You are all masters of this universe with infinite power/abilities, it is just that you don't know it...............yet! As long as awareness of the immortal, powerful, spiritual self is ignored you will stay a prisoner to this deceptive/illusionary reality/matrix/dimension.

Fear in its various forms has owned/controlled/taken hold of this planet and its inhabitants for far to long. Fear does not belong here, once embraced it leads to separation from the whole, which you are not. Many are here to kick fear out and dismantle it, not to be at war with it as there's no-one to defeat, they're here to assist/liberate/awaken those who wish to stand in the light! Those who wish to walk this path should not fear as fear cannot by any means survive in the light.

This is about as straight forward as it could possibly be. There are people here now who are capable of singing and dancing, elevating the frequency of the planet causing it to vibrate in such a way that this event will be a foot note rather than a calamity.

There is no need to fear this event. It will be a time when we can run and hide out of fear or chant, dance play musical instruments raising the Earth's vibration to meet and surf this creation wave.

The choice is easy to make, if you understand your options.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

News flash.... both those dates are wrong. People are wishing it were so, but the event is delayed for a bit longer.

TPTB have lost some grip. Don't let fear grip you.

BTW: There is no brown dwarf headed this way. We might see a few comets or something similar, however no brown dwarf. I believed this but now understand it to be comets, which could still be dangerous. Not as threatening unless we make it to be.

There will be more suffering caused by what people can't get, if we all fall for this brown dwarf theory. The food trucks not moving is where the disaster will be.

Yes, if people don't understand the issues they will have the wrong reactions. The trouble is that people don't want to understand the issues. The issues frighten them into hiding, paralysed by fears they should understand but can't.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by win 52]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

some scientists now believe that there MAY be a brown dwarf they are naming "Nemesis" that is lurking in our solar system, and they recently launched the WISE infrared telescope to go looking for this theoretical brown dwarf

Space.com

CNN.com

[edit on 4/7/1010 by Aim2AttainMindfulness]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by mclinking

News flash.... both those dates are wrong. People are wishing it were so, but the event is delayed for a bit longer.

TPTB have lost some grip. Don't let fear grip you.

BTW: There is no brown dwarf headed this way. We might see a few comets or something similar, however no brown dwarf. I believed this but now understand it to be comets, which could still be dangerous. Not as threatening unless we make it to be.

There will be more suffering caused by what people can't get, if we all fall for this brown dwarf theory. The food trucks not moving is where the disaster will be.

Yes, if people don't understand the issues they will have the wrong reactions. The trouble is that people don't want to understand the issues. The issues frighten them into hiding, paralysed by fears they should understand but can't.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by win 52]

If the powerful individuals who control society in human civilization were to be straight forward on what is, you would understand about important information for the planet - especially the theory of native non human beings with UFO's. So instead of what is not , it will be what is known.

Fear needs training, anyone can overcome a fear by accepting that fear, it takes time.

You can read a word and not understand or makeup a theory of the meaning, but before so long will that very word give you the actual definition.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by FungShuiMyLife]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by Tingopoo

This is about as straight forward as it could possibly be. There are people here now who are capable of singing and dancing, elevating the frequency of the planet causing it to vibrate in such a way that this event will be a foot note rather than a calamity.

There is no need to fear this event. It will be a time when we can run and hide out of fear or chant, dance play musical instruments raising the Earth's vibration to meet and surf this creation wave.

The choice is easy to make, if you understand your options.

We are not a Master of this Universe but our own life in the physical body flesh, a spiritual eternal body and mind of this Universe in difference yet one universal consciousness.

We all share a birth right to know and travel. We are all connected to this Universe, everyone of us on this planet or another planet or other solar system of outer limits that is thought limited. We are not limited to go where we want.

You will say, "I want to leave this planet! " You already have and projected yourself to leave as you want to go within your dream state then following actualization of feeling in experience.

This will be known after death. Eventually to know that limit is only because you have placed that limit on self without realization.

Where you are is what will happen is what many think. It happens because it is, but wont always be what that is if you no longer allow it.

If I'm a fish in this life but no longer like it, I will be another fish but with more reason to like. Likeness will change overtime in evolution and spiritual progression.

The physical body is bound by limit and yet is not limited. But the universal mind(brain) in difference(who you are as a person) can manifest that physical body to leave through spirit consciousness (different planes or level entry within this Universe) however that can be formed(through physical creation)

It is impossible to Master the Universe as it is eternal infinite in creation. You can manifest but you simply can't own all of it. You can own so much of what is given. You can rule an entire nation of one planet but not another planet as the 2 will collide as one there forming you out your power.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by FungShuiMyLife]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FungShuiMyLife

Excuse me, but your reply does not relate to my posting! You've got me mixed up with another.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim2AttainMindfulness

Maybe this is also relevant.

Wed Apr 7, 2010 04:02 PM ET

Rogue Brown Dwarf Lurks in Our Cosmic Neighborhood

From the article:

"Brown dwarf-hunting astronomers have reported the discovery of a "failed star" located within 10 light-years from Earth. This makes it the nearest brown dwarf and one of ten nearest stellar objects to our solar system.
Oddly, when looking at the spectrum from UGPSJ0722-05, there is an anomalous absorption line (i.e. a particular wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum that is missing) that cannot be explained by our current understanding of brown dwarfs. Perhaps the UKIRT has discovered a new breed of brown dwarf..."

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theRoboZ

Interesting. But 10 light years away seems a LONG way away. Since the discovery the other day of the existence of parallel universes, maybe one might spring on us one day from 'nowhere', a dimension unknown where distance wouldn't be an object. Also, if we have a binary (brown dwarf), its orbit in relation to the sun - would that tie in with the 10 light years? Finally, here's a link to a possibly authentic photo of the incoming brown dwarf:

www.darkstar1.co.uk/nibiru09.html

mclinking

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRoboZ
Oddly, when looking at the spectrum from UGPSJ0722-05, there is an anomalous absorption line (i.e. a particular wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum that is missing) that cannot be explained by our current understanding of brown dwarfs. Perhaps the UKIRT has discovered a new breed of brown dwarf..."

The first brown dwarf was discovered as late as 1995. We didnt even know the EXISTED before that. How many more things are we completely oblivious about? We think most of space is empty because WE dont see anything there. Thats almost laughable in all its arrogance.

Humans are great since we always want to understand and learn more, but one has to question if we have enough experience to draw any conclusions from what we are observing at this point in time. Odds are we are in for some very large surprises when it comes to the universe. Anyone who have looked into experimental physics knows that the 3D reality we live in most likely is a lot stranger than fiction.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Human ignorance. If we can't get the weather forecast right, can't predict quakes, etc - all down here - how can we expect to be right about ANYTHING beyond us? Every day, new stuff appears, confounding the 'experts'. We know nowt. We live in a state of blissful ignorance.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
hey guys msg for et man or someone i really think we should be looking into denver airport, heres a site that has some really freeky pic on the walls it also has a freemason plark i think when the place was built,march 19 1994 if you also if yo add 19+1994 it = 2013 but the pictures are just desturbing thanks
here the site

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by omega13

Have you seen this video?

One of the parts goes into a lot about Denver airport and its symbols.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by theRoboZ

The first brown dwarf was discovered as late as 1995. We didnt even know the EXISTED before that. How many more things are we completely oblivious about? We think most of space is empty because WE dont see anything there. Thats almost laughable in all its arrogance.

Humans are great since we always want to understand and learn more, but one has to question if we have enough experience to draw any conclusions from what we are observing at this point in time. Odds are we are in for some very large surprises when it comes to the universe. Anyone who have looked into experimental physics knows that the 3D reality we live in most likely is a lot stranger than fiction.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Copernicus]

There is no "WE" with me in your above quote. I've always known there is no such thing as emptyness or space. I've always had this feeling inside, this desire to find out what it is so-called "WE" don't know about or are not AWARE about. All the so-called emptyness/space is compact full of atoms,neutrons,electrons,nucleaus,particles,energy,frequencies,vibrations etc.

Then it makes most wonder why the U.S government are so obsessed with Nuclear Atomic Energy?

The same as I wonder what is "wind" and what frequency is our weather on? What does "wind" consist of in energy terms? The same as "rain" which does fall to the ground because of our gravitational pull of 9.81g though if you can imagine INFINITE amounts of lines representing the gravitational pull for each rain drop falling from the skies above and imagine if you could see all these faint lines of energy of frequencies that we call gravity.

Have you ever wondered if you can visualise the above what would rain appear to look like falling from the skies above and falling to the ground when the poleshifts evetually change completly?

The same as sound vibrations and frequencies if you can imagine there are INFINITE layers/lines of frequencies all around us and "WE" pass through these whether we are walking or driving our vechicles etc.

Can you visualise tuning into a higher vibration/frequency because imagine now that you can visualise these lines/frequencies and now you can select which one to tune into. So lets say you chose to tune into a radio frequency from an airline above and happened to tune into a black funded operation and you found out their entire plan. Or whether you chose to tune into all the information being kept from the public/masses interests and you just happened to tune into this information/data.

Or what a lot of us would like if enough people would be AWARE to tune into their higher vibrations/frequencies and spread the AWARENESS through LOVE & LIGHT by sending this energy that you could recognise and spread it across the Earth on a global scale like that of the gravitational pull attracting the rain drops to the ground. Could you visualise tuning into your higher vibrations/frequencies and using gravity as your advantage to pull in the positive vibes to fall onto people so that it wakes up the masses. Well thats my vision and my goal and has always been a part of me working on helping the masses/herd wake up their Inner-Self/Awareness/Conscience etc.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

To me what you're touching on is the very nature of how humans can and must advance, through meditation, and grassroots (it would have to be everywhere and no where) psi, meditation workshops that we conduct ongoing amongst ourselves.

Love, giving, always giving, finding ways each day to be creative in how to give and think especially of the third world, and forgiving all, letting go of karma, all data, with everyone, every nation, and even ourselves. If we can forgive another and imagine all that goes into the traumas, programming and conditioning of antoher (example a young marine carrying out orders as if he is playing a video game, can we understand how that could happen, in addition, he could be our son!?) Well, when we let go, and really strive to see the light in all, we have to include ourselves. And the best help we can get for all of this is through our heart, to our HS.

So, release all karma, and strive to give to those in need everyday, and in addition, develop and push the limits on human consciousness, as taught by our schools, media, and religons, to see as you so wonderfully expressed, that its all about selecting channels and frequencies. The wave is not an atom, or any part of matter unless perceived, and instead behaves unperceived not only as a wave, but operates in the mode of endless possibilities!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is a long long thread, I haven't read in a while but did post frequently in the beginning. The whole message seems a bit lost on me. Correct me if I'm wrong but is the original message a load of rubbish and nothing will happen in Oct 2011?

I keep reading alot of what is time/doesn't exist/human understanding blah blah blah...

So if someone could cut to the chase (ideally et_man) and let me know if this global disaster is still supposed to be taking place in oct 2011 it would be much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

I really doubt that is the case, that nothing is going to happen in 2011. Everything that occurs cosmically and with help from our leaders, occurs by design, on purpose and usually on time, whatever that time precisely is. The Colorado International airport, which is very significant despite its relatively out of the way location, as the head of the CIA and Military is now stationed there. It depicts a eugenics style genocide directed against certain groups of people, in huge murals, and the building is "guarded" by an enormous apocalyptic black horse, from the cover of a well known Montaulk book, with red lit eyes. This paints a picture of many perishing, and a kind of harvest in TPTB's eyes.

Something is up.

If you read the rest of the thread, you'd see that there is so much more than this 3D matrix, and get a glimpse of who we are inside, how we're .0000000000000000001% of our Higher Selves, that this is a test with the most basic form of it being, noticing the inconsistencies with the world around us, the many holes in all the "official stories and institutions and religions even" and really searching for who you are, waking up, meditating or reaching inside to your Higher Self, in short: becoming your true self in the matrix.

From that position of awareness, the curtain slips and you also will recognize that you know everyone, they're brother and sister, Family of Light, on the other side, and make us yearn for Love and Equality, to end starvation, homelessness, wars, banking corporate slavery, and find other solutions that include everyone. From yearning and sending these signals out, we can start to take some actions and knock their socks off basically because they won't be in control any longer.

Don't know if this would end a disaster, if its truly a cycle, but it would transform this world, and mitigate things.

This thread is well worth reading, and you if do, don't read it with the filters on, your view points, but try to reach into your knowing, insight, heart, and read it from within.
Its a very good thread.

Edit to add: Also if you followed the entire thread ET_MAN states that 10.11.11. is a coding for something else and NOT specifically a date for events to occur. The main purpose of the thread is to bring awareness so people can keep their heads out of the sand and be aware and prepared for things if and when something should occur and not just earth changes but TPTB New World Order plans. Spiritual preparations should always be a top priority along with full awareness of the enemy, if someone is not aware of the enemy then how can they overcome the enemy when they strike. Fear should never be a problem for the people with awareness of their higher selves among the Designers/Creators that are always available to help them but they need to be aware of this and realize that when they pray or meditate for guidance and help it's the Family of Light and their higher selves on the other side answering.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Unity_99]

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join