It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson was assassinated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Here is a quote from Icke's site. It confirms my suspicions
LINK

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It seems to the extremely upper classes, those dealing with trillions of dollars and great power, life is cheap, and the life of celebrities or their well being is as cheap as distracting news space. If you are talking about Michael Jackson or OJ Simpson, you are not talking about some other issue thousands of times more important. For example in our contemporary reality Congress is about to pass bills that will profoundly affect our very way of life for many years ahead. The Global carbon tax bill will increase our utility bills, and add untold taxation to millions of Americans. It will create an energy enforcement army that will interfere in almost every area of our lives, basically a taxing and policing reality exceeding most totalitarians expectations historically. Other bills may add to this totalitarian and Orwellian nightmare for years to come.

In the minds of the controlling parties to this nightmare, what is the life of Michael Jackson anyway, compared to their plans for enslavement and extended eugenics? Sadly, life is too cheap when it comes to distracting news space. However Michael Jackson's health was deteriorating anyway, so his death as planned is also diminished in any immediate points of examination.

Nonetheless the motives are critically present.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Oh yes,Saints like michael certainly never die young because they are junkies.Ask Anna Nicole Smith.As for prescribed pain meds i was on pure morphine tabs for awhile for 3 broken vertabrae so i know how hard it is to kick.Reports say mj was taking demorol injections(injections seem radical to me),that being synthetic morphine.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just saw this,

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Michael Jackson's tour promoter AEG has angered fans by inviting them to keep their unusable concert tickets as a "memento" of the star rather than claim a refund.

The tour company are even suggesting people dont get a refund but keep the 'memento' unused ticket - sorta goes with my suggestion (which even i dont believe) that the conspiracy is by the record company who are worried about big losses.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I completly agree that he was killed. yes i have seen what has been played on the media but i should not have to tell anyone who reads ATS that you can't believe everythink you see on the news.

think about it, first he was really popular, helping a lot people, donating money to poor countires, and bring awarness of what is happening in the world.

then the first child sex charge was put againt him, that could be a way of shutting him up, telling him to be quiet.

And do you remember that song, "They don't really care about us"? that song was made just after the first child sex charge, do a google search for the lyrics and read it, here are a few things he says in this song:

I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate

I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came

so after the first child sex charge, he came back to the top, then what happened? more charges. after that we did not hear much from him. he was very quiet and everyone forgot about him. until his come back tour, and 2 weeks before that he dies! come on someone did not want him to rise back to the top, someone got pissed that he dose not just lay dead, so they did it for him.

stop listerning to whats on the news and what the doctors say, use your own mind and think about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well I for one believe he was bumped off. He was going to announce info about the dodgy flu vaccine. They've been trying to shut him up and discredit him for years. Anyway , here is what Ashtar (of the Galactic Federation) has to say about the subject: (June 30th 09)

"Now we wish to comment upon the passing of the one who seemed to have passed before his time just as though he were on the verge of a brilliant program. This one called Michael. He was in contract, even though he had some influences of drugs and even though he had some handlers and was mistreated as a young boy and so on, he still new something. He knew a lot. He wasn’t entirely human. He came from a place of love. He knew that love was the answer. He did great things in the name of love. He gifted his talents to the world and gave continuously of himself to help others and while he himself wanted nothing more than to be Peter Pan and never to grow up, he did ultimately achieve adulthood and some freedom from the confinements of his family and he was very free in his artistic expression and in that he left a legacy. If you have any doubts about th at, find some of his videos and watch them. Feel the wonder of the love that he forgets as he does his artistic performances.

Now as we said, he was in contract. Everybody has some degree of knowing what happened to him to some degree or other, be it conscious or not. The world is coming together in that high vibrational expression of consciousness and he knows that he was loved and he knows that he is still loved and is love. He is indeed dancing and singing just on the other side. There will be grand reunions as you beloved beings on planet earth make your ascension. Some of you may choose to get with him and do some dancing in the higher realm.

He had some inkling that his days were numbered. Not the feeling that he had health challenges. Read the accounts of his rehearsals and you’ll know that he couldn’t possibly be feeling any inkling of immortality. He had an inkling that something was going to happen. He was not only going to give voice to his artistic expression, but some informational kind of broadcasting. And so, those who have the technical capabilities to send a pulse - a wave - they were congratulating themselves. They are not congratulating themselves anymore.

The ships you heard about have been seen, an indication not just to the world but to those who brought about the dying of his body, that they are known. This latest crime will be brought out and aired, along with other things they have done, Iraqis, Afghanistan and Africa – they have tortured and killed, and individual ones who stand out such as assassinations of leaders of this country and others. And so the ships over the ranch, the dwelling place, the home were simply an indication – everyone knows what happened there. And there are lies put forth. You can believe, the truth was he was in contract so Sekhmet and the protectors stepped aside to allow this particular event to take place so the world could celebrate his life, mourn his passing and most of all the truth of the l ove he represented, and the truth of what really happened. And it will come forth. So we have dwelt on this in honor of this one who gave so much in tradition of those who passed before him."

Link www.welcomethelight.com...

So he WAS bumped by a pulse wave weapon, and all will be revealed!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by markarse21
I completly agree that he was killed. yes i have seen what has been played on the media but i should not have to tell anyone who reads ATS that you can't believe everythink you see on the news.

think about it, first he was really popular, helping a lot people, donating money to poor countires, and bring awarness of what is happening in the world.

then the first child sex charge was put againt him, that could be a way of shutting him up, telling him to be quiet.

And do you remember that song, "They don't really care about us"? that song was made just after the first child sex charge, do a google search for the lyrics and read it, here are a few things he says in this song:

I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate

I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came

so after the first child sex charge, he came back to the top, then what happened? more charges. after that we did not hear much from him. he was very quiet and everyone forgot about him. until his come back tour, and 2 weeks before that he dies! come on someone did not want him to rise back to the top, someone got pissed that he dose not just lay dead, so they did it for him.

stop listerning to whats on the news and what the doctors say, use your own mind and think about it.

MJ was in fact in good shape based on his concert rehearsals videos. I strongly believe MJ was murdered, probably perpetrated by people in high authority.

These people hated MJ and wanted to see MJ suffer terrible shame; like a slow death. But when MJ was found innocent in latest child court case, they were damn unhappy.

About 7 months after MJ converted to Muslim (Nov 21 2008), these people felt they're losing battle and took down MJ.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
He was a dancer and not capable of impeded blood flow? Wow...it has been a while since Medic school but I am pretty sure I remember the football player in my high school who had very low bad cholesterol, low body fat, ran miles a day and tuned his body for sprots beyond what most of us are capable of dying of a stroke due to an embolus that travelled to the brain

oh PS...he was 18 when this occured and refused to touch any food that wasn't pure or raw

These things do actually happen. Strokes, MI, CA, all of these things, though severely helped by being in poor condition can happen to even the healthiest of us

But yeah I am sure the drugs had nothing to do with it at all

Causes of cardiac arrest are listed as follows

CAD (Coronary Artery Disease) MJ probably didn't have this as you mentioned

Severe stress

Inherited disorders

Heart abnormalities

Low K+ and Mg levels in the blood which help to fire the heart's triggers

INTENSE PHYSICAL ACTIVITY (I like this one because it goes right along with the fact that he danced like mad to practice which you yourself mentioned as a reason he couldn't have had a CA)

Narcotics and anesthetics can cause hypotension (lowering of blood pressure) which can cause CA if severe enough

The list just goes on

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I will be glad when we don't hear about this freak of nature so much. I can't believe what kind of people this society worships. A doctor, nurse or your local fireman? No, some pedophile freak that can't live in his own skin.

The guy was a freak of nature that overdosed because he had a sense of immortality and that he could do and get away with anything he wanted.

He got what everyone gets when they think they are above the laws of probability where careless living is concerned. Yet, people still say he was an idol to be looked up to.

I don't get it... I say good riddance to the freak...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
AEG -- MJ Concert Insurance Covered Overdose

AEG took out a hefty insurance policy in case Michael Jackson's 50 London concerts fell through -- turns out the policy covered an MJ overdose.

AEG's chief executive Randy Phillips said the $17.5 million insurance policy from Lloyd's of London didn't cover a death from natural causes.

Phillips said the policy would still fall short of the money spent on Jackson's advance, producing the show, covering some of MJ's debts and paying his staff and rent -- which cost between $25 and $30 million.

Posted at TMZ

How often does one take out overdose insurance?

[edit on 123131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
AEG boss: Jackson insurance covers overdose
Insurance will cover loss on canceled concerts if death is not natural causes

www.msnbc.msn.com...

hmmm, well that's interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What does AEG stand for?

"I think he had a sense of timing that this was the time to do it," AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips said in an interview with ABC News' Chris Connelly.

"He, Jackson, was always negotiating and renegotiating. And he was a character. He was our character."

abcnews.go.com...

hmmmm if you want a conspiracy, who stands to benefit more?

Along with those two deals, AEG continued development of L.A. Live, the $2.5 billion city-within-a-city in Los Angeles. The Nokia Theater opened to join the well-established Staples Center, and, in June, ground was broken for a 54-story, $900 million hotel and condominium complex, a project that caused even the ever-confident Leiweke to wring his hands.

www.sportsbusinessjournal.com...

Staples center?

Isn't that where?

L.A.'s Staples Center to House Jackson Memorial

abcnews.go.com...

Michael Jackson funeral tickets are now on sale! The tickets cost $25 and it will take place on July 7h, 10:00AM at Staples Center. This place is the same place in which Michael rehearsed his show the night before he died, and there are 20,000 seats.

Weird

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Rumors are circulating that AEG could further mitigate its losses by creating a tribute show that uses Jackson’s elaborate stage production, and Phillips says AEG is already receiving calls from interested artists. “We have the most breathtaking production ever created for an arena, and it’s all Michael Jackson’s vision as directed and executed by Kenny Ortega,” he
says. “It would be some closure for fans who have nowhere to really express their emotion and are looking for a place.”

www.thisisrnb.com...

Maybe they faked his death because they knew he couldn't do 50 shows.

Janet and daddy Jackson don't seem grief stricken.

[edit on 123131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
“It would be some closure for fans who have nowhere to really express their emotion and are looking for a place.”

Closure? Here is some closure... How about get a life, a job and worry about something more substantial than a has been waste of a life freak show that was MJ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
“It would be some closure for fans who have nowhere to really express their emotion and are looking for a place.”

Closure? Here is some closure... How about get a life, a job and worry about something more substantial than a has been waste of a life freak show that was MJ?

Ouch

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
From TMZ

A spokesperson for Lloyd's of London tells us she's never heard of a case where her company has insured someone for a drug overdose.

AEG, the company that was promoting Jackson's London concerts, claimed yesterday the policy it took out from Lloyd's did not cover death from natural causes but did cover overdoses.

Louise Shield -- the head of communications for Lloyd's of London -- tells us such a policy is "odd" and that she's never heard the company insuring for drug overdoses.

What's more -- Shield says the company typically requires a "medical assessment" .... a physical before the policy is written.

As we first reported, Jackson's body had dozens of injection sites in various places. So the question -- how could a policy be issued with clear evidence of a problem?

Shield would not comment on the policy, and found it strange AEG discussed it publicly. She's not saying if overdoses were covered or not.

I am sorry but I think this is interesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for input - very interesting points. It seems that the core of conspiracy however spins around financial benefits of MJ being dead.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Michael Jackson assassinated? This is humorous. He was a sick # and should have died a long time ago. The freak was mentally unstable his whole life and was lucky to have lived as long as he did.

Personally, I think of all the children he can no longer molest. If he was assassinated, I would have to ask, "What took you so long?"

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Here is a quote from Icke's site. It confirms my suspicions
LINK

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.

People should keep in mind that what is going on is an all out spiritual war between the Muslims and the Merovingian. This is what they mean when they call the West the Devil. I doubt they are much better themselves but thats the crux of it. Sounds crazy but I am with you on Michael Jackson having Illuminati handlers. I think his programming broke down and they laid all kinds of bad stuff against him, converting to Islam being the last straw they offed him.

But even so all is not what it seems and I doubt that the guy at this press conference...

is Michael Jackson.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Don't know about that, but I did wonder what event may be getting covered up by his death and the massive profiteering that followed. It's always in the realm of possibilities that a list is maintained of disposable personalities to be killed when a distraction is needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join