It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thebluemoon

One question I have for you ATS MEMBERS is
why did it take them 1 hour to bring him back alive, I always thought that the body is dead after 15 mins, what where they doing for one hour? Where they using new techniques perhaps new technology?

Once a paramedic starts CPR they can’t stop it (legally) until the patient is in the hospital - and transferred into the care of the E.R physician.

While administering CPR you’re still getting oxygen and blood flow through the body - though not as well as normally of course.
Once in the hospital there’s a whole shelf of different drugs that can be administered to hopefully revive a patient (some can be administered on the ambulance but I have no idea the protocols for that area so I can’t say)...

It’s a lot more complicated than that, but as simple as that also.

It’s up to the doctor or the coroner to call a halt to life resuscitation attempts.

I’m sure with Michael they wanted to be *extra* sure.
Though everyone is supposedly equal when on the E.R table I’m still they went more than an extra mile.

peace

[edit on 27-6-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thebluemoon

i would go with option B, he was a severely rich man, with mental issues reguarding his childhood (being the lack of it) and his father, who did not want to be like. the phsyactric reports from the last accusations said that his mental state had regresed to that of a 10 year old, not a mental age of 10, but he likes to live as a 10 year old, it also said that this behavious is not the traits of a peadophile. now, take to fact he acted like a child, albeit a grown up child, i woudl imagine he was quite a niaeve person in a childlike way. also, he was doped up to the eye balls most of the time, and the combination of niaevity, being out of his face and being a severly rich man was enough to attract some nasty people ... like was said before, he was peobably the easiest of easy targets.

@silo13 - i read that when the paramedics got to mj, his doctor was administering cpr on scene, the paramedics wanted him to stop and call it a day at his propertie, but the dr refused and demanded they kept on with the cpr, even to the extent that in the hospital he was still trying to administer CPR after they had said enough is enough ... which also brings up the questioins.. was the dr trying to keep him alive as he was his best customer or was it linked to panic that he would get the blame... of course, maybe the dr just really wanted him to live.,

[edit on 27-6-2009 by boaby_phet]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

I think it was the best way for MJ to bow out. One final bang that the world responded to. No growing old buried in debt trying to relive the glory days. I just feel sorry for his kids (even if I doubt those were biologically his.)

If its officially determined that he died by opiate overdose then there was nothing honorable or respectable about it.
Its actually very tragic and preventable, even after the drug is administered.
If there is such a thing as a "good way to go" then for him it would have been while he was performing on stage or something like that

Hell, I really didnt like that guy all that much but for some reason the way he "apparently" died makes me feel a bit sad.

I was going to add that it was even it was especially preventable because there was a doctor already there but this doctor probably contributed to his death or is directly responsible.

A person can survive a fatal dose of opiates if there is someone there that knows what the hell they are doing and yes, i know this for a fact.

And yes, i realize that the actual cause of death is still pending but there is more evidence pointing to an OD than there is evidence pointing to anything else.
Plus, his doctor hastily sneaking away without his BMW makes that case even stronger.
If it comes out that he gave him an injection that ultimately led to his death, then he needs to charged with homicide or at least man-slaughter.

The charge ordinary citizens with murder if they even supply a drug to person that later dies from it, he should be no exception.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

I am a free thinking and also a master of many things that I say. However, none of the effort of doing so is worth expending upon Michael Jackson.

If doing so is not worth it, then why are you still commenting here? Go waste your time somewhere else because reading your constant whining is annoying.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

Was Michael Jackson Framed? by Mary A. Fisher GQ magazine 1994

How about the judge him for the police reports, and read the things these poor kids went through. Was he talented, yes, a musical genius, yes, a spiffy dresser... maybe .. but all these thing do not equate to even harming one child.

do your self a favor read the police reports. as I said earlier , if this wasn't MJ you would all vilify him, and for good reason

Do yourself a favor and stop pointing the finger if you can't back it up - or can you?

But be ready, I have 8 pages of info proving it was all for money.

Here’s just a snip of the whole article...

And what became of the massive investigation of Jackson?

After two grand juries questioned close to 200 witnesses, including 30 children who knew Jackson, not a single corroborating witness could be found.

In June 1994, still determined to find even one corroborating witness, three prosecutors and two police detectives flew to Australia to again question Wade Robson, the boy who had acknowledged that he'd slept in the same bed with Jackson. Once again, the boy said that nothing bad had happened.

The sole allegations leveled against Jackson, then, remain those made by one youth, and only after the boy had been give a potent hypnotic drug, leaving him susceptible to the power of suggestion.

So is it possible that Jackson committed no crime -- that he is what he has always purported to be, a protector and not a molester of children?

Attorney Michael Freeman thinks so:

"It's my feeling that Jackson did nothing wrong and these people [Chandler and Rothman] saw an opportunity and programmed it. I believe it was all about money."

R.I.P Michael

[edit on 27-6-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think this song say's it best www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thanks to Mary A. Fischer for allowing the reprint of her article in whole here on ATS!

Was Michael Jackson Framed? by Mary A. Fisher GQ magazine 1994

Thank you

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Michael Jackson wasn't breathing when the paramedics were called. I believe this whole he came back to life story was simply a hoax to keep some hope alive for his fans. Not breathing for 15 minutes before the ambulance got there ='s dead.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Michael Jackson wasn't breathing when the paramedics were called. I believe this whole he came back to life story was simply a hoax to keep some hope alive for his fans. Not breathing for 15 minutes before the ambulance got there ='s dead.

That, and give people a chance to prepare for the inevitable onslaught of people, reporters, the masses flocking to the hospital, etc.
Yes, there are other reasons for sure, some we may never know.

peace

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hopefully we'll know most of the reasons in due time. The media always has to blow every story out of proportion and milk any lead for ratings.

Also in reference to your other post, why would michael pay the family any money if he was truely innocent. I mean if I was accused of such a terrible crime as Pedophilia I would want my named cleared by an innocent plea ASAP, not a settlement that made me pay millions. My only problem with the whole Michael not being guilty, I'd like to know how this family could have blackmailed him with out any type of proof.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
I think people should get over Michael Jackson. Seriously. There's better real-world things to think about than one weird celebrity who died.

What about the soldiers out there fighting and dying for our civil liberties and protection? Where is the 12 page memorial in the papers for the fallen soldiers?

There isn't one, that's where. Just a brief mention on page 27 of The Sun (in the uk). It's a travesty if you ask me. If I was a soldier I would strike and see if Michael Jackson would save you from the terrorists.

So he sung some songs and made some music. Big Deal. If terrorists ever got their way nobody would make music ever again because we'd all be dead.

I was reading this blog that a friend of mine found which sums it up nicely:

darrindrader.blogspot.com...

We're are a society of mean spirited salacious idol worshiping hypocrites. The pressure that we exert continually drives our best and brightest to their early graves. Why do we bother crying over the deaths of people like Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith, Heath Ledger, and so many others when it was our prying interest in their personal lives that compounded their existing problems? Shouldn't we be happy that they finally reached the final conclusion that we steered them towards?

He was alive. Now he is dead and all of his fame and riches stand are no longer of use to him.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the fight for freedom continues for true heroes.

"fighting and dying for our civil liberties and protection"

Are you being ironic... because I had a belly laugh after I read that...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
something about his death just doesn't seem right i mean look at the list of dead ppl 4 so far that one chick Jackson,that other chick, mc something and now billy Mays has just died too. 4.

idk something's up man

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
reply to post by New Lanark Boy

Not to mention........ Good old Jeff Goldblum has passed today too, falling to his death in New Zealand this morning.

OMG! No way

and Billy Mays too

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

No, Jeff Goldblum isnt dead, that was just a rumor floating around but yea Billy Mayes was found dead at his home this morning, just a day after the plane he was on blew out some tires during take off or landing.
I guess that was really his time and Grim was sleeping or something so he rushed to his house and had him collapse in the middle of the room, for no apparent reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

I noticed that too, Everyone does seem to be hitting the graves lately.

But you can't stop death...It comes for everyone.

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This is disgusting really.... one of them around him should have helped him out.... not one of them did:

from the sun newspaper
THE horrifying state of pop superstar Michael Jackson in his final days can be revealed by The Sun today.
Harrowing leaked autopsy details show the singer was a virtual skeleton — barely eating and with only pills in his stomach at the time he died.

His hips, thighs and shoulders were riddled with needle wounds — believed to be the result of injections of narcotic painkillers, given three times a day for years.

And a mass of surgery scars were thought to be the legacy of at least 13 cosmetic operations.

Experts found the distressing evidence of Jacko’s physical decline while investigating his startling death in Los Angeles last week.

The examination showed the 5ft 10in star — once famed for his on-stage athleticism — had:

PLUNGED to a “severely emaciated” 8st 1oz. It is understood anorexic Jackson had been eating just one meagre meal a day.

Pathologists found his stomach empty aside from partially-dissolved pills he took before the painkiller injection which stopped his heart. Samples were sent for toxicology tests.

LOST virtually all his hair. The pop pin-up was wearing a wig when he died and pathologists said little more than “peach fuzz” covered his scalp.

A scarred section of skin above his left ear was entirely bald — apparently the result of a 1984 accident when his hair caught fire as he filmed an ad for Pepsi.

SUFFERED several broken ribs as frantic rescuers pumped his chest after he collapsed in cardiac arrest. Four injection sites were found above or near to Jacko’s heart.

All appeared to result from attempts to pump adrenaline directly into the organ in a failed bit to restart it.

Three of the injections had penetrated the heart wall — causing damage — but a fourth missed and hit one of the 50-year-old star’s ribs.

The autopsy also found unexplained BRUISING on Jackson’s knees and on the fronts of both shins. And there were CUTS on his back, indicating a recent fall.

The King of Pop’s once handsome face bore a network of plastic surgery scars, while the bridge to his nose had vanished and its right side had partially collapsed.

As inquiries into the tragedy last night focused on the star’s personal physician Dr Conrad Murray, a source close to the Jackson entourage said: “Michael’s family and fans will be horrified when they realise the appalling state he was in.

“He was skin and bone, his hair had fallen out and had been eating nothing but pills when he died. Injection marks all over his body and the disfigurement caused by years of plastic surgery show he’d been in terminal decline for years.

“His doctors and the hangers-on stood by as he self-destructed. Somebody is going to have to pay.”

Cardiologist Dr Murray was thought to have given Jackson the final injection of painkiller Demerol.

He is facing serious questions about his resuscitation attempts, which began when he started CPR as Jacko lay unconscious on a bed. Basic first aid guidance says patients must be face-up on a hard surface before compressions.

Experts yesterday expressed amazement that a trained cardiologist could have made such an error, potentially wasting vital minutes.

Additional damage was believed to have been caused by oxygen masks and tubing inserted during resuscitation attempts. But in an ironic twist, the probe found Jacko was recovering well from skin cancer — with an op to shave cells from his chest a total success.

A second autopsy demanded by the Jackson family was carried out at a secret location on Saturday after the first ruled out foul play.

Family friend Rev Jesse Jackson said the family were deeply suspicious about what caused his death.

Dr Murray was hired just 11 days ago by AEG Live — the firm masterminding Jacko’s 50-date residency at London’s O2 Arena, which was due to start next month.

Sources claimed the family were preparing a multi-million-dollar lawsuit against the cardiologist.

Detectives were unable to find the doctor at Jackson’s home and his car was taken away for analysis as police sought him for questioning. He surfaced late on Friday and was quizzed over the weekend.

The Sun told on Saturday how Jacko had developed stage fright for the first time and was terrified of performing the comeback gigs.

Aides claimed the ailing star even believed he would be KILLED if he pulled out on health grounds. We also revealed he was taking a potentially toxic cocktail of drugs.

Sources last night said prescriptions for drugs for patients other than Jacko were found at his home. Those patients were due to be quizzed.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sorry but a paramedic can stop CPR when they call the patients time of death, usually after 20 - 30 mins, I know this because I am a paramedic, after 10 mins has passed the patients chance of survival is only 50% and drops 10% every minute after that, CPR can extend this sometimes even double it... but rarely, once a patient has reached this point no amount of drugs can help them. We do carry a very limited amount of drugs on the ambulance but if your more than 15 mins from a hospital the chances of survival are very very slim

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

TMZ Story

According to TMZ the doctor is claiming that Jackson was 'warm' and 'had a pulse' but wasn't breathing when he started CPR.

Since when does someone start CPR on someone with a pulse?

Artificial respiration? YES.

CPR? I don't think so.

A long time ago when I had CPR traiining that's one of the first things they told us. If there was a pulse then you don't do compressions because that could stop the heart and you'd kill someone you were trying to help.

Combine that with the fact the 'doctor' did it on a bed instead of the floor where you were supposed to and you have a mess on your hands.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Speights

If you're a practicing Paramedic then you should know protocols vary from State to State. (And it's been a handful of years since I practiced in the States so I'm sure a few things have changed).

Regardless - I feel some sympathy for the Paramedics making the run to the Jackson home - then again that's just me but it surely isn't anything I'd want to be involved in - (because it's a high profile case not because of the patient in question)...

I wonder - as the details of Michaels health ‘come out’ who will be held ultimately responsible for his death - if anyone?

Now with the Sun report (I’ll hold my opinion on that until it’s verified by a more credible journalistic report) it looks like he was more than ready to die.

Should anyone else be responsible for ‘saving’ Michael from himself?

Once again - I don’t know - we’ll have to wait and see...

peace

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join