It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cfnyaami
Be careful that you don't smear a whole group of people based on what some individuals might/might not do. That smacks of hate-talk.

Good God Almighty! I will need to repeat what I posted earlier to banish any doubts that you may have.

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

By the way, I ain't anti Jewish or anti Israel, and Skyfloating seemed quite surprised that I had made out an 'Israeli bashing' post in spite of my 'pro-Israeli' leanings!

Well, the fact is that the truth cannot be brushed under the carpet. If my best friend murders someone, I won't hesitate to turn him in! Justice has to prevail whatever the circumstances.

No one is tarring the entire Jewish community with the same brush for Chrissake! I'm talking about the Jewish Mafia/Coterie.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I don't get this whole "Jewish people died on 9/11 therefore Israel could not have been involved" thinking.

I'm sure a few muslims died that day too. Does this exonerate Al Queda?

No, you obviously didn't get the gist of my post.

the argument often presented is that there was a worldwide conspiracy of Jews involved in 9/11, and no Jews or one Jew died in the attacks.

This is obviously a great untruth.

It does not mean that Israel was not involved in some capacity. It means that there were a lot of Jews who died that day, and that there is no big secret network amongst Jews of the world warning each other of nefarious deeds.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I agree with patent98310.

People really should park the word "jew" when it comes to 9/11...

"Israel", ding. "Israeli", ding. "Zionist", ding. "Jew", bzzzt, next contestant please.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ipsedixit]

Well...that's simplistic, too, as you might know not all Israelis agree on politics. It's a pretty even split with a lot of minor factions going in all directions. There IS a strong peace camp in Israel, so don't paint all Israelis with the same brush.

If you do...then you're just sounding like a simplistic idiot, akin to saying that all Americans supported George Bush, etc.

There are good folks and bad ones in any country...let's not over-generalize and sound like racist hacks.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

People with Jewish sounding names may NOT be Jewish at all! You said it yourself!

But as I said, one Jew or 10 Jews is a moot point. The issue is whodunit and why?

Cheers!

I said that there were several names I did not list because they could have been non-Jewish names, even though they could have equally been Jewish. The names that I actually listed in my post were as Jewish as the many O'Rileys, Sullivans, and Fagans were Irish names.

It's not a moot point. The fact is, that many Jews died on that day. Nobody warned them of impending doom.

Odigo warned it's employees. Odigo is Israel. Israeli does not always equal Jew. There are non-Jewish Israelis, and the majority of the world's Jewish population have no relationship with Israel. Thus, to claim "Jews" doing it is false.

I do agree that parts of the Israeli government were involved in 9/11, and their reasons are pretty clear. However, I do not believe in this nonsense of an evil international conspiracy of Jews plotting everything.

The Israelis played a part, but there were other players involved.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Just b/c someone is Jewish...doesn't mean it's a club where everyone agrees or makes plots or something. To insinuate that is crap and b.s. and anti-decency.

Where did you grow up and what's your problem with Jews? It's like saying all Catholics are bad or all Baptists are crazy...generalizations are just WRONG.

Use your brain and think!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have been growing increasingly concerned about where the 9/11 truth movement will ultimately lead. At this point, I think the evidence (and lack of) points to a need for a propoer reinvestigation of the attacks. The OP raises some disturbing points, that should be included in any such investigation. My concern comes from the fact that the evidence is pointing increasingly in the direction of Israel. There are many who are able to separate the Israeli agenda from Jews themselves, but many are not willing to make that distinction. This is what concerns me. I can tell you first hand that there is nothing naturally underhanded or devious about Jews. Some of the most remarkable souls I have ever encountred have been in Jewish bodies. It is increadibly important not let let religion or race enter into this. Those of you who feel a distrust of Jews brewing as a result of what they have learned about 9/11 please understand that such feelings, on a large scale, can potentially spark a massive backlash against Jews themselves, as a race. Another Holocaust is not impossible given enough rage and hatred. Let's not move from hating and fearing Mulims to hating a fearing Jews. Let's find the culprits and address the facts. Period.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

NYC medical examiner estimated that 20% of WTC victim were Jewish -
based on names and places where lived (with large Jewish population)

Now 20 % of the 2750 WTC victims is some 550 people

6 Jewish FDNY members died including Steve Belson who was climbing
South Tower stairs to join Chief Orio Palmer in 78th floor sky lobby

Glenn Winuk was a partner at Holland and Knight law firm up street from WTC - was also EMT and member of Jericho FD on Long Island. Raced
down to WTC to assist - when body was recovered March 2002 had FDNY
medical kit with him.

Richard Pearlman was only 18 - member of Forest Hills Ambulance Corps
he was messenger for law firm - went to WTC from Police Plaza Is
pictured in NEWSWEEK special edition

Now if Jews were warned how come so many died ?

Also Jews were killed RUNNING INTO WTC to assist - so if warned why were running into danger ?

Very good post. A star.

You added a couple more Jewish names to the list. As I said, there were alot of names that I was not certain if they were Jewish or not.

But yes, many Jews were killed that day. And according to your info about the coroner, 20% of the victims were Jewish. If anything, the Jewish death toll is higher per capita, since the Jews of New York constitute 12% of the population.

And yes, it seems unlikely had the city's Jews been warned, that jewish firefighters, cops, and rescue workers would go charging merrily to their deaths.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

as I mentioned when I first pointed out the sheer stupidty of the one dead jew claim, Doug Irgang, my friend, who went to hebrew school with one of my best friends in high school, who worked at the WTC, died that day. He's not on the list but the list is pointless as has been shown, repeatedly.

With regards to the advanced warning, that, too, has been debunked. The entire opening post is filled with false truths, exaggerations, lies etc. There might be some key points buried in there that are worth examining but the entire opening post is slanted with a hatred for Israel and using hatred as the foundation of your argument will never will.

Using facts tends to work better. To paraphrase Yoda, hate clouds the mind and leads to bad decisions.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
This is an attempt to pin 9/11 on the Jews, exonerating it's actual enemies, in the process. An ongoing disinformation campaign that finds support in Jew haters wherever they are.

Really?

I often find the official stories behind obvious conspiracies to be the biggest disinformation there is. (ie; Roswell)

Its funny how many people are labeling well respected ATS contributor mikesingh of being an anti-semite or spreading anti-semetic nonsense. When truth of the matter is mike is usually one of the defenders of Israel and I couldnt think of a more unbiased person than him to explore this issue.

I was once taught by a very wise person to always look at whom benefits most from any given event/ordeal. And in this case, almost all the circumstantial evidence points to a well planned intelligence operation carried out by extremist Zionists who undoubtedly relate to Mossad in conjuction with the CIA, otherwise and without help from the 'inside' (ie; inside job) nobody could have pulled this off, and that they/these parties are the ones whom benefit most.

Youre going to tell me that Arabs and/or Muslims have benefited anything whatsoever from this, Mike? I think not, quite the contrary actually. And from my knowledge of the middle east, I can tell you that they would never be able to pull off something like this in the first place, to be blunt, the Arab nations are incompetent and cant even get along with one another, which says a lot. But heck, thats just my opinion.

Whoever did this obviously couldnt care less about the lives of any of the three majority faiths, whether they be Christians, Jews, or Muslims. And this was by all means definitely a most tragic and horrific event that should have never happened.

But tell you what, I find the official story to be an ongoing disinformation campaign that finds support in Muslim/Arab haters just as you with the opposite. And I think That is just as equally anti-semetic!

Best regards,

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

heh , concidering that you know someone whos not on the list that died that day just points to sloppy work by the govermental side in solving this crime.

its even evidence

on a side note , you should watch dont mess with the zohan.
its a movie written pre 9/11 about an mossad agent who flees to NY to become a hairt stylist, but thats besides the point ,

main plot in movie contains rich buissnes man wants to demolish his building for a theem park shopping mall ,, dont want to spoil to much but ,. the movie was written but put on hold after 9/11 for some reason ,

the reason i think is because the movie in it self holds the elements of what happend on that day ,

rich buisnessmen with grand visions

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Doug Irgang is on the official WTC list. He wasn't listed in Skadi's list of jewish deaths.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

But as I said, one Jew or 10 Jews is a moot point.

On the contrary Mike, it's a major point. In the material you have excerpted from various sites, the one dead jew theory is used as a fact to back up the claim that Israel was behind 9/11. So, you are, in effect, now saying that Israel did it but you are no longer claiming one dead jew as part of the proof. How about the advanced warning that has been shown to be an exaggerated tale about a vague text that didn't specify location at all? can we now say that two of your facts used to back up your claim are, in fact, wrong?

When you put an idea out for people to believe, and you back your idea up with facts, you should know if the facts are, actually, correct.

They're wrong but you are using them as part of the argument.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
It is: YOUR READING COMPREHENSION!

Weedwacker said they didn't have the training to land "PROPERLY."

As in safely and softly moving paying customers from one location to another.

It was never their intention to do so.

That makes more sense.

Why would you want to make a stand on this point anyway?

I'm not making a stand on anything. I don't know what happened.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
To The OP - Don't be discouraged, Most of us understand what you are saying, some just want to jump up & down over the 2 proven hoaxes/debunks.

We all know many different people, not just Jews were involved, the more we focus properly on the facts & real evidence that is still coming to light, we will uncover many more of the who's & the hows.

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Slightly perturbed as to why this was moved to HOAX.
Who gets to decide such things on ATS, when the evidence is neither in favor of nor in denial of it being a hoax or not. Deny ignorance?

Not trying to start an argument, I'm just saying there appears to be a double standard.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It is interesting that you make fun of the millions who are employed by creating data mining software, by translating for intelligence agencies, by analysing and perhaps acting on the absolutely monumental bits of information collected from us.
Their budget is greater than most countries, or even blocks of countries, yet- you laugh.

I just wouldn't advise anyone to say or suggest or support the saying or suggesting of anything that a paranoid Psychotic might find threatening. In other words... try to avoid hate crimes, for your own sake.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Why was this moves to HOAX ? Read my post on p6.

This post nad OP would have done much better by letting people come to there own conclusions, IMHO. If this wasn't a 'bait' or straw man thread- then I'm afraid it wasn't properly thought out.

The people you accuse kill each other all the time- it is their religious duty to kill the infidel, stone the witch, etc.

Temples in S.America, E.Europe...Christ, the Sharia itself ! Sour figs always poison the sweet ones, if they can...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
I was once taught by a very wise person to always look at whom benefits most from any given event/ordeal. And in this case, almost all the circumstantial evidence points to a well planned intelligence operation carried out by extremist Zionists who undoubtedly relate to Mossad in conjuction with the CIA, otherwise and without help from the 'inside' (ie; inside job) nobody could have pulled this off, and that they/these parties are the ones whom benefit most.

Youre going to tell me that Arabs and/or Muslims have benefited anything whatsoever from this, Mike? I think not, quite the contrary actually. And from my knowledge of the middle east, I can tell you that they would never be able to pull off something like this in the first place, to be blunt, the Arab nations are incompetent and cant even get along with one another, which says a lot. But heck, thats just my opinion.

Whoever did this obviously couldnt care less about the lives of any of the three majority faiths, whether they be Christians, Jews, or Muslims. And this was by all means definitely a most tragic and horrific event that should have never happened.

But tell you what, I find the official story to be an ongoing disinformation campaign that finds support in Muslim/Arab haters just as you with the opposite. And I think That is just as equally anti-semetic!

The logic in this is so twisted it barely justifies comment.

First you state it must have been Jews who masterminded 9/11 because they benefited and the Muslim World didn't. Then go on how circumstantial evidence points to this, though there is overwhelming documentation, testimony, material evidence, confessions clearly showing the perpetrators were Muslim extremists.

Then you insult the people of the Middle East by stating they aren't smart enough to pull something off so elaborate, so it must be the Jews again.

And ignore the long history of self-declared Muslim World based terrorism, which included a bombing WTC building in the 90s. It's official story so it must be false.

There are people in the Muslim World who actively plan and execute mass murder and destruction for their own politically motivate reasons. They openly declare this, and the majority of Muslims in the world acknowledge it. But according to you Muslims are just fools, the fall guys that Jews take advantage of for their own gain.

This thesis of yours contradicts history, and is an insult to Muslims, Jews, and intelligence.

Mike

[edit on 26-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

If so, then I'm guilty of bringing out nothing but pure fiction and nonsense! This thread therefore may kindly be closed. Thanks!

Cheers!

Seriously now all joking aside....

Nothing should be presented as "Fact" unless we have absolute 100% proof for evidence otherwise it's just a theory or conjecture.

Fiction?

Maybe not.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Not only was this moved to Hoax unjustifiably, but I noticed that I had my stars removed from my post. Not that I give a rats * about stars and such, but I find it odd that someone might be able to remove stars from a post. Why would someone do that? WTF? Is this site bias or just a moderator?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join