It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Well, its just that many of the 9/11 conspiracies, at least to me, seem to tie the wrong parties into it, and make outrageous claims that are to me, just coincidental.

This thread is different in that it shows the facts, which are all related and not spread around much at all.

On top of my first statement, the vibe I get from many "truthers" is "THE U.S GOVERNMENT LET IT HAPPEN".

They did not "let it" happen (IMO)...but was poorly preventive and many people failed to do their job because they have been living in a bubble.

My view of leadership amongst the world is a simple one. There will always be secrets, always be war, whether violence of economically, and there will never be a utopian government that many of us seek. Unless aliens invade, take over, and install a 1 million year advanced type of institution/computer thingy...

Which is why it will never happen

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Jarrad.. I doubt could as he was the least experienced and only licenced to fly single engine aircraft.

See, this is my point. How in the heck does one become licensed as a pilot but yet still can't land a plane?

It's like giving someone a driver's license when they can't even turn on the turning signal.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Come on now Mike,
You have made better posts than this,Mossad is the Israeli secret service you should have said that in your original post.
The Jewish Mafia is like any other Mafia,you should have said that as well.Take out all the nine to fivers of any sect or religion or race and leave them alone, and that includes about 99.9% of the planet and you will end up with these evil people from all sects/ions of who simply want to control our lives,and so far have been very adroit in doing so,it's time to end the sectarian thing.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
On top of my first statement, the vibe I get from many "truthers" is "THE U.S GOVERNMENT LET IT HAPPEN".

Incorrect vibe. The U.S. government (specifically the CIA/MOSSAD, along with the neocons Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, et al) MADE IT HAPPEN. No doubt about it.

Controlled demolitions, enormous put options on UA/AA, 99-year leases signed 7 weeks before the attacks and five "dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11 while driving a van packed with "tons of explosives" suggest WAY more than "letting it happen."

BTW Capt. Weedwacker, I'm not sure what you're trying to say at the beginning of this thread, but it's time you stopped trying to defend the official story.

Like JFK and the totally ridiculous "Magic Bullet Theory", there's nothing left to defend.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Say Jewish Mafia, not Jews.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Were Jews Forewarned Of The Attacks?

Israeli instant messaging company, Odigo, admitted that two of its employees received instant messages warning of an impeding attack 2 hours prior to the first plane hitting.

Aside from the "dancing Israelis" this to me was always a small yet immensely damning piece of evidence that even a skeptic should take pause on. Its amazing that they have a search feature that always you to only forward a chain message a certain nationality.

There should be explainable way that this information was gathered and passed along without some foreknowledge of the event.

I feel that it's not only possible that Israel either facilitated or helped enable these attacks, but that our own US government helped cover for them while they did.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
wow, good research. Although the 'blame the jews thing' is kind of a touchy subject..... But what is behind our motivation to find the truth isn't racism so i hope no one actually sees it like that. Again, good post, S&F.

First this isnt research , it is simply reposting NeoNazi propaganda. And reposting Neo Nazi propoganda is racism. Everyone should see it that way.

So why would the Israelis use or pin the deed on 19 men from Saudia Arabia and Egypt? Neither country is a threat to Israel. Why not pin the deed on Iranians? They are the ones funding terrorism and building a Nuke.

American airline security was known world wide for decades as a joke and vulnerable to hijacking. The plot to attack the WTT was known for years before 9/11, at least since the first attack. American generals were told before 9/11 not to fly commercial jets. GB knew of the planned attack and did nothing because it was the perfect excuse for war, just like Pearl Harbor and the Bay of Tonkin events.

You have to connect real dots, not the spots floating around in your eyes.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Odigo has offices in New York, and in Herzliya, Israel. Herzliya happens to be the Head Quarters of Mossad. Go figure.

Its logic like this that makes it so easy for the media to portray "truthers" as total douchebags.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Jarrad.. I doubt could as he was the least experienced and only licenced to fly single engine aircraft.

See, this is my point. How in the heck does one become licensed as a pilot but yet still can't land a plane?

It's like giving someone a driver's license when they can't even turn on the turning signal.

He could land a single engine cessna, silly...probably not a 767 due to lack of multi engine flight experience. GET IT?

ALL of the flight trained Hijackers had taken off AND landed various aircraft. Some more than others , like Hani Hanjour, as he had his commercial pilots licence.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
GB knew of the planned attack and did nothing because it was the perfect excuse for war, just like Pearl Harbor and the Bay of Tonkin events.

Good analogies. Don't forget the Lusitania, USS Liberty and Operation Northwoods -- and remember that Pearl Harbor and Gulf of Tonkin were both 100% staged events (FDR's 7-step "McCollom Memo" that specifically provoked a Japanese attack proves this.) LBJ was later quoted in NSA archives as saying, "those Navy boys were shooting at a bunch of flying fish!"

The PNAC neocons called for a "New Pearl Harbor" and by God, they created one. Nothing "let it happen" here.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

ALL of the flight trained Hijackers had taken off AND landed various aircraft. Some more than others , like Hani Hanjour, as he had his commercial pilots licence.

So, then weedwhacker was incorrect when he stated that they weren't trained to land?

Which is it?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The ignorance shown on this thread is nothing short of amazing.

Some highlights

out of the 4000 Israeli Jews believed to work in the trade towers, only ONE died that day.

The names of 4,000 Israelis were listed by the Israeli government as having been in the area of Washington DC and New York. The list was complied from the calls of worried family members in Israel who had not heard from their family members. They were tourists, students, business etc...NOT WTC workers.

One theory has the 767’s involved in the WTC attacks––as coming from the USAF KC-767 tankers that were outfitted with remote-control electronics

First flight of a KC-767.....May 21, 2005....hmmm....

Alan D. Ratner’s Metals Management and the SIMS group. Ratner is Jewish. Over 50,000 tons of crime scene evidence steel to a Chinese company at $120 per ton; Ratner had obtained them for $70 per ton.

And to an Indian company, a couple American companies, a few other companies from other countries.......and your point is?

Former Italian PM says Mossad did 9/11.

HOLY CRAP!!! Proof positive that it WAS that Jews.....are you kidding me? A former Italian PM was "in" on it enough to know..give me a break.

a lot of facts and information

Information, yes...facts...no.

no passenger manifests

911myths.com...

Funny, I have no problem finding them.

hand-picked 9/11 commission

How would you pick the commission? Have an election?

Here is an idea, do some HONEST research rather than posting anti-Israel drivel.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

OK....for the nitpickers...they did not have the training required IN THAT EQUIPMENT to understand and know the procedures.

Now....given their experience, and had they not been suicidal, there would have been plenty of support from people on the ground who could have instructed over the radio what to do, and when. Aispeeds, configuration changes (flaps, gear, etc) and how to program the AutoPilot for an AutoLand.

THIS is for "Nutter", what I said earlier.

Perhaps I should have an attorney re-phrase it for me so it's just right, and satisfies everybody?

Maybe if I expand...the 'perps' did not bother to focus on what is required to land a B757 or B767. Speeds, configurations, (as in when to select flap positions) and Vref for the final approach and landing speed. Although, all of that information is available in the Flight Management Computer, if you know how to access it. Max airspeeds for each flap setting are printed on the instrument panel. Max speed for gear extension, retraction, and extended are on the instrument panel.

My point was, and is, those guys were on a suicide mission. Period. They gave a tinkers' damn about landings.

This was the first time in the history of airliner hijackings where the pilots were killed, or taken out in some way. Hijackers traditionally relied on the pilots, since they (hijackers) usually didn't know squat about airplanes, they just had varying agendas...Political and Extortion being primary.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Warning ! Some members on this thread are flirting with criminal charges in the not too distant future !
All of this is saved somewhere, and absolutely none of us are anonymous unless we have taken the most extreme measures... like NEVER having a cell phone we have spoken on, on our person at that library or coffeeshop
computer. Think I'm kidding... or just paranoid ?
The 'J' word will only get you recorded, and possibly prosecuted at some point!
Never use the 'Z' word unless you want your own case- worker assigned.
Instead of the 'I' word- just say, ' one of those wierd extremist middle eastern terrorist countries ' or something.
Just a little friendly advice.
By the way, aren't the mods following closely ? Why?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
9/11 was a result of greed and a handful of powerful individuals who think they can get away with killing 3000 people on 9/11 and 1.5million middle easterners.

However, due to the stupidity of the general public, these criminals are getting away with genocide and terrorism.

It may be 50 years till we finally have enough evidence to prove this conspiracy theory, but for now, the evidence is already compelling.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
List of jewish Names of 9/11 victims list: (Going by jewish or very Jewish Sounding last names)

William F. Abrahamson
Daniel D. Bergstein
William Bernstein
Joshua David Birnbaum
Balewa Albert Blackman
Florence Cohen
Kevin Sanford Cohen
Caleb Arron Dack
Lisa Caren Weinstein Ehrlich
Eric Adam Eisenberg
Valerie Silver Ellis
Peter Feidelberg
Alan D. Feinberg
Lucy Fishman
Brett O. Freiman
Tamitha Freemen
Lt. Peter L. Freund
Andrew K. Friedman
James M. Gartenberg
Steven Paul Geller
Marina R. Gertsberg
Barry H. Glick
Steven Lawrence Glick
William (Bill) Robert Godshalk
Brian Fredric Goldberg
Jeffrey Grant Goldflam
Michelle Herman Goldstein
Monica Goldstein
Steven Goldstein
Elaine Myra Greenberg
Eileen Marsha Greenstein
Stephen G. Hoffman
Marcia Hoffman
Frederick J. Hoffmann
Michele L. Hoffmann
Aaron Horwitz
Deborah H. Kaplan
Peter Rodney Kellerman
Mary Jo Kimelman
Peter A. Klein
Alan D. Kleinberg
Karen J. Klitzman
Amarnauth Lachhman
Lt. Joseph Gerard Leavey
Neil Leavy
Stephen Lefkowitz
Jeffrey Earle LeVeen
John D. Levi
Alisha Caren Levin
Neil D. Levin
Robert Levine
Robert M. Levine
Daniel L. Maher
Richard Allen Pearlman
Frank B. Reisman
Mark H. Rosen
Linda Rosenbaum
Brooke David Rosenbaum
Sheryl Lynn Rosenbaum
Lloyd D. Rosenberg
Mark Louis Rosenberg
Andrew I. Rosenblum
Joshua M. Rosenblum
Joshua A. Rosenthal
Richard David Rosenthal
Michael Craig Rothberg
Donna Marie Rothenberg
Ronald J. Ruben
Wayne John Saloman
Nolbert Salomon
Herman Sandler
Angela Susan Scheinberg
Kathryn Anne Shatzoff
David Silver
Craig A. Silverstein
Barry Simowitz
Naomi Leah Solomon
William V. Steckman
Alexander Robbins Steinman
Andrew Stern
Gabriela Waisman
Gabriela Waisman
Steven Weinberg
Scott Jeffrey Weingard
Steven Weinstein
Mary Lenz Wieman
Alison Marie Wildman
Abraham J. Zelmanowitz
Igor Zukelman
Myra Aronson
Paul Friedman
Lisa Fenn Gordenstein
Robin Kaplan
Daniel C. Lewin
Philip M. Rosenzweig
Jessica Sachs
Todd Reuben
Robert Speisman
Jeremy Glick
Mark Rothenberg

Now, what's this crap about no or maybe one or two Jews dying on 9/11? Well, if that's the case, will someone please go tell that to these people's families? They are missing loved ones and would be happy to know they are alive.

There are many names that I possibly missed, and alot that could have belonged to non-Jewish as well as Jewish people.

Yeah, Odigo might have warned a few employees, but if they have some top secret Jew to Jew netowrk, they obviously forgot to tell alot of people.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I don't get this whole "Jewish people died on 9/11 therefore Israel could not have been involved" thinking.

I'm sure a few muslims died that day too. Does this exonerate Al Queda?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

So, then weedwhacker was incorrect when he stated that they weren't trained to land?

Which is it?

It is: YOUR READING COMPREHENSION!

Weedwacker said they didn't have the training to land "PROPERLY."

As in safely and softly moving paying customers from one location to another.

It was never their intention to do so.

Why would you want to make a stand on this point anyway?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
hey, OP, way to COMPLETELY PLAGIARIZE someone else's work and try to pass it off as your own.

All of that post was copied verbatim from zioncrimefactory.wordpress.com... , then as one of your "references" (should of said "plagurizations") you put some other sites that ripped off the same material.

How about giving some credit where credit is due?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berens
I guess Silverstein, being very wealthy and also elderly at this point, has better things to do than to sue all the Internet posters who accuse him of being a mass murderer or at least an accomplice to mass murder.

Or there is another possibility...

...he won't sue because he would have to prove that he didn't in court, and he doesn't want to stir that pot

just saying

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join