It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by lee anoma

I don't know about 'Odigo', but in mike's OP he suggests that only ONE person of Jewish faith died in the WTC that day, with the innuendo that text messages might have been sent to more than just two people in ISRAEL!

As I understand it, this has been shown to be demonstrably false,

You misunderstand because you initially misread and continue to misrepresent the OP's post. He never said only one Jew died in the WTC towers -- he said only one Israeli died. That is correct.

According to this article 130 died or are presumed dead.

Foreign Nationals Add to List of Missing in Terror Attack

By ABCNEWS.com

Citizens of 80 countries were among those lost in the World Trade Center tragedy. As the international community compiles names of suspected victims, the number of those missing has risen from 5,422 to 6,333.

Citizens of 80 countries were missing and presumed dead in the disaster, Bush said in his address to Congress on Thursday night. More than 130 were Israeli citizens and more than 250 were citizens of India, he said. dailynews.yahoo.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Yahoo News

Do you have some information to the contrary?

P.S. MODS, do you know why aren't the codes working as usual?

- Lee

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

'Urban Moving Systems' wasn't really a moving company -- it was an Mossad intelligence operation! I love how you spin every bit of information (according to your beloved 9/11 Myths government disinfo website) and conveniently forget the initial news reports and taped NYPD transmissions concerning the "tons of explosives" being found, not to mention what New Jersey police detectives at the scene said:

However, sources close to the investigation said they found other evidence linking the men to the bombing plot. "There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted," the source said. "It looked like they're hooked in with this [9/11 attacks]. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Was U.S. Army Radio, CBS News and the Jerusalem Post all perpetrating 9/11 hoaxes?

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported.

Let me ask you this: Do you actually believe anyone would set up as a moving company, for whatever reason, operate out of valuable real estate, have signage, trucks and personnel, and not do any moving? Let me guess - they just moved explosives? For sure.

Not so easy to get a handle on this. The Web seems to have hundreds of sites and blogs, let alone forums, wanting to show direct Mossad involvement and explosives found, and maybe a dozen places trying to separate actual information from disinformation.

Google is the Truthers friend.

I've excerpted something on this below from a 9/11 conspiracy blog which at least attempts to clarify the confusion that exists with the blending of reports on two different incidents.

crimesofthestate.blogspot.com...

... there were two vans. That much is proven beyond any reasonable doubt. The first van -- stopped near Giants Stadium -- did not contain explosives. That much is true, although bomb sniffing dogs reacted to this van as if it did, as reported in the Bergen Record story (FIVE MEN DETAINED AS SUSPECTED CONSPIRATORS, BERGEN RECORD (New Jersey) Wednesday, September 12, 2001).

The second van, stopped at the George Washington Bridge, is in question.
Kerik's confirmation of "three men" correlates to the George Washington Bridge van, as opposed to the five suspects in the other van who were stopped seven hours previously near Giants Stadium, and driven away "in a procession of state police cars around 5pm." (Bergen Record)

The timing of Kerik's announcement, 11:30pm, correlates to the later arrests. Kerik makes no mention of multiple vans.

Here's the quote:

BERNARD KERIK, NEW YORK CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER: I just got a confirmation from the Chief of Detectives, he's reach out to the FBI. They have confirmed that someone has been stopped in New Jersey, three men in a van. However, there was no explosives in the van. All right. They're being held for questioning.

Kerik really stresses the talking point. No one had mentioned "explosives" at the press conference up until that moment. The questioner did ask about "resources," a vague term that Kerik apparently interpreted as "explosives." (CNN, New York City Officials Address Day's Devastation, Aired September 11, 2001 - 23:30 ET)

[...]

The FBI "Be On Look Out" or BOLO alert sent out to local police stations at 3:31pm on September 11th:

"Vehicle possibly related to New York terrorist attack. White, 2000 Chevrolet van with New Jersey registration with 'Urban Moving Systems' sign on back seen at Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ, at the time of first impact of jetliner into World Trade Center.

"Three individuals with van were seen celebrating after initial impact and subsequent explosion. FBI Newark Field Office requests that, if the van is located, hold for prints and detain individuals." (Bergen Record)

M

[edit on 28-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
MOSSAD/CIA different flea of the same same dog!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Has this sinking ship been deserted?

Still confused on the issue of the "9/11 Myths" link that instead of proving the Odigo lead is a hoax actually leads to information on antibiotics, but if there aren't going to be any follow-ups I suppose I'll follow suit.

What is happening to ATS of late?

- Lee

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Still confused on the issue of the "9/11 Myths" link that instead of proving the Odigo lead is a hoax actually leads to information on antibiotics, but if there aren't going to be any follow-ups I suppose I'll follow suit.

CIA and MOSSAD have been observing and see some people have come too close to the Truth. So a major disinformation campaign has been launched to bury the real facts.

This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds.

M

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Since the OP is 'apparently' under post ban at this time I suppose that might indicate some subjects tend to cause 'irritation'

Would be nice to get an official word on Mike's status

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

'Urban Moving Systems' wasn't really a moving company -- it was an Mossad intelligence operation! I love how you spin every bit of information (according to your beloved 9/11 Myths government disinfo website) and conveniently forget the initial news reports and taped NYPD transmissions concerning the "tons of explosives" being found, not to mention what New Jersey police detectives at the scene said:

However, sources close to the investigation said they found other evidence linking the men to the bombing plot. "There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted," the source said. "It looked like they're hooked in with this [9/11 attacks]. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

Was U.S. Army Radio, CBS News and the Jerusalem Post all perpetrating 9/11 hoaxes?

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported.

Let me ask you this: Do you actually believe anyone would set up as a moving company, for whatever reason, operate out of valuable real estate, have signage, trucks and personnel, and not do any moving? Let me guess - they just moved explosives? For sure.

Oh, I see. Instead of responding to a plethora of overwhelming MSM evidence that contradicts everything you say, your response is to naively express doubts that moving companies have ever been used as cover for intelligence operations? Well, it so happens that you couldn't be more wrong... again.

Intelligence agencies commonly use moving companies as cover. Matter of fact, it's a very common cover. When Urban Moving Systems' Dominick Suter quickly booked to Israel after leaving cell phones, computers and half-eaten sandwiches in his offices, he all but admitted that his phony moving company was a Mossad front. This is well documented in case you haven't researched that far.

I forgot, tell us again why you (as a Canadian journalist?) have decided to spend your life defending the ridiculous 'official story' lies of the U.S. government. Ever hear of the false-flag sinking of the Lusitania? FDR's provocation of Japan and complete foreknowledge of every detail of the attack on Pearl Harbor? The Gulf of Tonkin? Israel's attempted sinking of the USS Liberty? Operation Northwoods? Nero's burning of Rome? The Reichstag Fire?

What makes you think 9/11 is any different?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
BTW, when ATS quickly declares information to be a "hoax" without cause and when it's really not, it looks a lot like censorship.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I forgot, tell us again why you (as a Canadian journalist?) have decided to spend your life defending the ridiculous 'official story' lies of the U.S. government. Ever hear of the false-flag sinking of the Lusitania? FDR's provocation of Japan and complete foreknowledge of every detail of the attack on Pearl Harbor? The Gulf of Tonkin? Israel's attempted sinking of the USS Liberty? Operation Northwoods? Nero's burning of Rome? The Reichstag Fire?

Check you calendar. It's the mid-point of 2009.

Hard to believe there have been events that weren't conspiracies.

You are so convince every d*mned event in history is a conspiracy it has compromised your ability to comment on anything objectively.

You haven't looked far enough back for Chosen People conspiracies.

Noah's Flood was genocide. Noah did not inform others of the impending disaster. Millions of innocent children could have been saved in other arks. It was a planned land and resource grab by Noah and his sons.

The Exodus, where Moses set up the Egyptians so that they were ravaged with plagues, their first born died, their army drowned in the Red Sea, just so those monotheistic Zionists could grab that strip of real estate in the Sinai. Of course the inhabitants had to be removed.

And you've outed me -

I am a paid disinformation agent. A cog in a US/CIA Israel/Mossad operation to deflect from our newest and most evil scheme.

9/11 was Phase One. We did it. It was thermite. Damned expensive having to tear apart the buildings to get at those steel beams. Drilling through concrete, removing aluminum coverings Just so we'd have a dramatic climactic finale after those remote controlled planes hit them.

You won't believe what's next.

Dick Cheney will be running the US branch plant after Obama's birth certificate is revealed. The Area 51 technology retro-engineered from Roswell will finally be put to use. Debts are being repaid with checks post-dated 2013.

Everything is a false-flag. Nothing reported ever really happened that way. MSM lies about everything - even the weather forecasts.

North is really South. East is really West.

We thought we had you fooled. Only the diligent and hard Google investigating conspiracists have been able to uncover the Truth.

Mike

[edit on 29-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is in the Hoax forum? Odigo confirmed the message had been sent but wasn't able to elaborate on the source of the original message, I hope that wasn't the reason this is in the Hoax section.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

actually, the one dead jew thing was the primary hoax but the odigo exaggeration was a factor as well:

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Check you calendar. It's the mid-point of 2009.

Hard to believe there have been events that weren't conspiracies.

You are so convince every d*mned event in history is a conspiracy it has compromised your ability to comment on anything objectively.

You haven't looked far enough back for Chosen People conspiracies.

Noah's Flood was genocide. Noah did not inform others of the impending disaster. Millions of innocent children could have been saved in other arks. It was a planned land and resource grab by Noah and his sons.

The Exodus, where Moses set up the Egyptians so that they were ravaged with plagues, their first born died, their army drowned in the Red Sea, just so those monotheistic Zionists could grab that strip of real estate in the Sinai. Of course the inhabitants had to be removed.

And you've outed me -

I am a paid disinformation agent. A cog in a US/CIA Israel/Mossad operation to deflect from our newest and most evil scheme.

9/11 was Phase One. We did it. It was thermite. Damned expensive having to tear apart the buildings to get at those steel beams. Drilling through concrete, removing aluminum coverings Just so we'd have a dramatic climactic finale after those remote controlled planes hit them.

You won't believe what's next.

Dick Cheney will be running the US branch plant after Obama's birth certificate is revealed. The Area 51 technology retro-engineered from Roswell will finally be put to use. Debts are being repaid with checks post-dated 2013.

Everything is a false-flag. Nothing reported ever really happened that way. MSM lies about everything - even the weather forecasts.

North is really South. East is really West.

We thought we had you fooled. Only the diligent and hard Google investigating conspiracists have been able to uncover the Truth.

Mike

I would love to see you start a thread stating why (with proof of course) you believe the offical story of 911. The "Offical Story" has more holes in it than a cheese grater!
Whats your understanding of all the crazy coincidences that happened that day? And what proof did you gather to come about this understanding.... Oh Enlightened One please tell me the truth about 911.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion

I would love to see you start a thread stating why (with proof of course) you believe the offical story of 911. The "Offical Story" has more holes in it than a cheese grater!

Whats your understanding of all the crazy coincidences that happened that day? And what proof did you gather to come about this understanding.... Oh Enlightened One please tell me the truth about 911.

I am not an advocate of the Official Story. In fact don't think such a thing actually exists except in the mind of those who are looking for a conspiracy.

Most of the supposedly crazy coincidences I've seen turn out to be investigoogler disinformation. There is a tacky sub-industry on picking holes in the reporting of events. And there are also some real dirty deeds as well.

I've typed it over again till my fingers bleed. Things going on in the background that are still not discussed. But it's not the Kiddie Konspiracy stuff of controlled demolition and CIA/Mossad plots to create a reason to go into Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm not enlightened so much as demanding of analytical depth and the ability to complex international interactions involved.

An undeclared war among US intelligence agencies is a primary issue. Unwritten agreements between certain countries, complicity of the Bush admin, Russian revenge, Pakistan's hope to slap the US in the face, Saudis who resent the US, and on and on.

This weeks NYTimes leaked story on the suppressed Saudi funding of 9/11 should be a bombshell, but the 'Jews did it' 'magic thermite' delusional crowd wont get it.

niqnaq.wordpress.com...

NYT article on the leaked saudi 9/11 docs

Documents Back Saudi Link to Extremists
Eric Lichtblau, NYT, Jun 23 2009

Documents gathered by lawyers for the families of 9/11 victims provide new evidence of extensive financial support for al Qaeda and other extremist groups by members of the Saudi royal family, but the material may never find its way into court because of legal and diplomatic obstacles. A German intelligence report described bank transfers made in the early 1990s by Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz and other members of the Saudi royal family to a charity that was suspected of financing militants’ activities in Pakistan and Bosnia. The case has put the Obama administration in the middle of a political and legal dispute, with the Justice Department siding with the Saudis in court last month in seeking to kill further legal action. Adding to the intrigue, classified US intelligence documents related to Saudi finances were leaked anonymously to lawyers for the families. The Justice Department had the lawyers’ copies destroyed and now wants to prevent a judge from even looking at the material.

The Saudis and their defenders in Washington have long denied links to terrorists, and they have mounted an aggressive and so far successful campaign to beat back the allegations in federal court, based on a claim of sovereign immunity. Allegations of Saudi links to terrorism have been the subject of years of government investigations and furious debate. Critics have said that some members of the Saudi ruling class pay off terrorist groups in part to keep them from being more active in their own country. The thousands of pages of previously undisclosed documents compiled by lawyers for the 9/11 families and their insurers represent an unusually detailed look at some of the evidence. Internal Treasury Department documents obtained by the lawyers under the FOIA, for instance, say that a prominent Saudi charity, the International Islamic Relief Organization, heavily supported by members of the Saudi royal family, showed “support for terrorist organizations” at least through 2006.

As I've said a million times - the US gets attacked on it's own soil and Americans start looking for the bombs their government and Mossad planted. Rebellious teenagers, even in their 50s, don't make for good political analysts.

Mike

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
How could this NOT have been pre-meditated!?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yep. You've pretty much nailed it. There's no denying Israels and our own governments involvement. There's also no need for any "official" figures to come out to confirm this. This truth has been there since day one. Fox news even ran a piece about the Israeli involvement with 9/11 back in November 2001. It aired once and then never again, fox news buried the story shortly after.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
Fox news even ran a piece about the Israeli involvement with 9/11 back in November 2001. It aired once and then never again, fox news buried the story shortly after.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by thereaintnospoon]

you mean, this FOX piece:

yep... funny thing how quickly this thread was made a hoax

probably because it is very close to the truth

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
actually, the one dead jew thing was the primary hoax but the odigo exaggeration was a factor as well:

www.911myths.com...

9/11 Myths is your source?! Doesn't get much more biased and government/official story than that!

BTW, no one mentioned "one dead Jew." It was one Israeli. Some say 5 for all of 9/11. Whatever, it sure wasn't 130 like Bush said.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

This makes the most sense out of anything I've read or heard yet. No argument , no persuasion , just simple facts laid out in consecutive order and no opinion offered really.

Just out there in the open for us to observe and form our own opinion.

My question is : Once presented with these facts, How can anyone think the Zionist Jews had nothing to do with this , and that this was not an inside job ?

There are way too many connections....

Follow the connections.....Follow the money.......Follow the technology.......

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join