It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

When I first saw the movie "The Pelican Brief" it was a nail-bighter. Now I'd have to laugh. All that trouble to go after a bit of evidence about a Supreme Court Judge or something.

As if, you could have some evidence, and spout it from the rooftops, and expose the crooks and something would happen.

What judge, what congressman, and what Senator is going to DO anything?

There are a few good people, who have a spine, but not enough spines and not enough good guys to make a difference in Washington. The only "conflict" is the competing interests of all the thousands of lobbyists and how fast they can get to the pig trough.

Big Energy, Big Pharma, Big War, Big Banking and a host of others, have billions in "investments" that put all our politicos in office -- and they get what they pay for.

I'm quite sure that MOST of the key players -- even in the Obama administration, are aware that 9/11 is an inside job. They are also aware, that the previous administration committed war crimes and tortured people -- many more than we are told, and killed them. Many more are in other countries or on boats, having their lives and sanity ripped away. Some of these were kids, molested for the thrill of it, in front of their parents -- when they KNEW that many were innocent.

The Banking surprise in November, required lots of banking regulations to go away. Hank Paulson, from Goldman Sachs, knew it was coming. AIG was gambling Private Mortgage Insurance that should have covered defaults and left banks in he black.

You think the banks didn't know when they made the loans who would default? They were too busy playing in derivatives.

The financial institutions, became banks to protect their assets, a week before default.

There were no surprises -- just lots of talking heads on the media freaking out on cue. Allan Greenspan was shocked that wealthy people might take advantage of a system with no oversight.

The Fed, cannot account for $9 Trillion lately -- and yet the tea-baggers are all upset about the $2 Trillion in stimulus. Apparently, just allowing money to go "poof" is a better use than roads and infrastructure projects.

>> The people who could do something about the 9/11 truth or these video tapes, probably are sitting on Billions of dollars in private bank accounts, or have skin in the game and wouldn't let it out. Plenty of people were compromised after the fact, and tricked -- all the information was compartmentalized in the Bush admin. Nancy Pelosi, took impeachment off the table, probably because she didn't want to deal with the CIA accusing her of allowing the torture program -- or likely, she's just a spineless opportunist like the rest.

Obama is trying to stave off a total collapse of our system. HE thinks by playing ball with these crooks, he can deal with the bigger problem. He is wrong -- the Constitution and the Rule of Law come first or America won't function -- it isn't functioning.

9/11 was less death than we put up with from health insurance companies dropping patients. The people who die from coal use. The people who accidentally get shot while police are going after drug dealers.

>> The only thing that matters, is if the public at large, learns of "the big lie." If these tapes are for real -- he should just put it on YouTube and anywhere else it can play. Then maybe I don't have to argue this nonsense anymore.

>> The BIG LIE, is that we don't have justice in this country. Only punishment for the poor and non-connected. George Bush and Dick Cheney won't be held accountable, or something will get broken. Too many other people are busy covering their rears to want any accountability at all.

They think that we can pass a few regulations and move on. That our problems are cyclical, and they will pass. I'm not so sure about that.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted by Soloist

I would believe nothing of what this guy says, sounds to me like he is simply repeating a lot of the old and tired "truther" mantras in an attempt to distract from him being wanted for killing his wife.

He's hoping people will flock to him for a cause, even if it's completely bunk. And people will, of course because they WANT to believe, not because this wanted murderer has any actual evidence.

People like this should hang.

posted by ATH911

If 9/11 turns out to be an inside job, should those hired by the government to help squash 9/11 conspiracy theories hang too?

Oh yes. Those traitors who knowingly and deceptively defend the 9-11 perps even though they should know better, should hang right alongside the planners and perpetrators and profiteers of 9-11.

That is called JUSTICE.

Soloist; are you just a teensey bit upset that your precious 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is self-destructing faster than you can keep up, and there is nothing you can do about it?

Try actually reading the article for a change and try to get the facts straight.

9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

So, if he is the official photographer, why did he not hand over the tapes. I call Shenanigans. Of course what he saw was disturbing, as well as the other people working down there. Body parts, personal affects....it was harrowing for a lot of people.

What's disturbing to me is that they claim to have found body parts, undamaged passports etc....but a whole Boeing and the building inclusive the steal core pulverized.

The steal core melted because of the immense heat but a paper passport and body parts didn't?

[edit on 23-6-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Soloist
9/11 Videographer Re-Charged For Wife's Shooting Death

I would believe nothing of what this guy says, sounds to me like he is simply repeating a lot of the old and tired "truther" mantras in an attempt to distract from him being wanted for killing his wife.

He's hoping people will flock to him for a cause, even if it's completely bunk. And people will, of course because they WANT to believe, not because this wanted murderer has any actual evidence.

The death occured in 2002. I don't see why he would need a distraction 7 years later?! I love to call for hangings, but I like to have the whole story first!

Wow. Did you not read the article? 9/11 Videographer Re-Charged For Wife's Shooting Death.

Here's some more :
Source

New charges were filed in 2004, however, after two Denver jail inmates came forward to say Sonnenfeld had confessed to them during his time in custody. By then, Sonnenfeld had remarried and was living in Argentina.

He has been fighting extradition ever since, describing the warrants against him as “a false pretext for other darker motives.”

That drew a sharp rebuke Tuesday from Chief Denver District Attorney Michelle Amico.

“I have heard that nonsense from him . . . but then he has nothing to back it up,” she said.

An Argentine judge refused to extradite Sonnenfeld in 2005 because of concerns that he could face the death penalty.

Interesting that his claims of the big bad boogey men out to get him for what he "saw" on 9/11 come out AFTER all of this, not before. Was he talking about sharing his "evidence" with the world before he murdered his wife? I have seen no proof of that.

Oh and according to this article - portland.indymedia.org... he is *NOT* the only videographer on the scene :

The man speaking to the Herald in a bar in Barracas, on the south side of Buenos Aires, is US citizen Kurt Sonnenfeld, 42, one of only two videographers allowed to record rescue work at New York’s Ground Zero site after the terror attacks of September 11, 2001.

I wonder if the other one murdered anyone or is being hunted down by the government for what he "saw" on 9/11? There's one for the google sleuths, can't wait to see what you find.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And Alienj's wasn't? Comparing me, a truther, to Brunn is what Beck did and now he is being sued for defamation by truther Greg Hoover. So,the personal attack was on me first. Don't under estimate the power of the 9/11 truth movement, it's bigger than you'll ever imagine and we aint going away!
And on the plane hitting the first tower, I am referring to key officials and media witnesses who were claiming they thought it as a pilot error involving a small plane or a commuter plane. Besides, I just posted the video of Bush saying the same thing.

The bottom line, deploying FEMA that quickly is uncharacteristic of FEMA and especially after what people first thought. But it's not surprising considering 9/11 involves so many coincidences and anomalies that when you connect them with all the hardcore factual evidence as I mentioned (with hundreds more I didn't mention in my last post)....then a 2 y/o could figure out that 9/11 is the biggest coverup in WORLD history and alot of people will most likely get away with murder. And those people are made up of U.S. Government offficials at the highest levels.

Originally posted by IranRevolutionary

Originally posted by madtruth09

You're a Government shill and a stupid moron who sounds like that lying piece of crap Beck. EVERYONE thought it was a small plane and pilot error.
You don't remember "you're doing a heck of a job Brownie" statement by Bush that caused a huge stir? Brownie's FEMA took their sweet time getting to Louisiana and you know that.Everyone knows that!

This would seem to be a personal attack wouldn't it?

In actuality, YOU are wrong. EVERYONE did not think it was a small plane. there were mixed reports across various news sources but the govt knew rather quickly that it was a commercial jet. As for pilot error, again, some thought that might be the case but others wondered how that could be on a crystal clear day.

As for FEMAs response to Katrina, you really should do some research. They were mobilized before the storm hit. They moved in quickly. There were mistakes in judgement made at the Federal and Local level but it wasn't because FEMA was too late on the scene.

And finally, a person who doesn't follow your line of thinking isn't necessarily, a federal agent.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted by esdad71

He should be persecuted if he has not given them the tapes. There could be evidence on there that could have come to light years ago...I am sure he knows what You Tube is. Put them one there....

Apparently Kurt Sonnenfeld has been persecuted and the Argentinian judicial system has stood up to the tyrannical US run torture system and protected him and the Argentinian government has refused to turn him over to the 9-11 perps.

Apparently there is a lot of evidence in his possession which might one day be used to prosecute and hang your heroes; but you want him to turn it over to the 9-11 perps so it can be destroyed and so it can be hidden from the American people and justice.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by slylee
Not seen this posted anywhere and tried a search, so thought id share it.

As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!"

Source

Anyone managed to read his book ?

I didn't see much new in this article. I've pretty much disbelieved the 9/11 Bomb theories, although I'm open to new evidence that would suggest otherwise, but there was none here. There's nothing for example to prove that there was a bomb in the tower, nothing to prove that every video of the collapse had its audio edited to remove what would be VERY obvious "boom" noises, and so on... if he has videos though that show something damning, like bomb being put in there, or something like that then I want to see those videos. Until then, there's no reason to accept this over any of the other stuff. Don't just swallow everything you're told blindly, be it from governments and media or conspiracy websites.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by mike3]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Bush was obviously set up by "someone". They showed him the first crash and told him it was an accident.

Bush had no idea it was a false flag operation.

Maybe his father knew, but this junior most probably didn't.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Your less than cogent but very transparent offering on the day that you have registered on ATS clearly indicates trolling or disinformation agent status.

Hang it all. ATS'rs hope to deny ignorance. We see you.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Soloist, your article on recharging Sonnenfeld was dated 5 years ago (2004) and an Argentinian Federal judge rejected a US extradition request 4 years ago (2005) and the Argentinian Supreme Court rejected the US appeal two years ago (2007) and the US filed another appeal last year (2008).

It seems that the Argentinian justice system is much better than ours and has figured out that the testimonies of easily bought jail inmates is worthless as evidence of anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I concur.. I am abridged to the political reality functioning under the US democratic facade, indeed the rot is endemic, and those with any real knowledge have been bought or convinced they have too much to lose to bring anything to light. Sh!t sticks, and regardless if you're innocent or not, guilt by association is sadly assumed in US culture.

If anything, this just enthuses my zeal in investigating Ponerology further. THere must be a psychological/cultural phenomenon at the heart of this profound retreat from core humanity...

In case your curious...Just some more food for thought:
www.ponerology.com...

Interesting line of thinking...

peace.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Trunkeight]

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another Vodka
Your less than cogent but very transparent offering on the day that you have registered on ATS clearly indicates trolling or disinformation agent status.

Hang it all. ATS'rs hope to deny ignorance. We see you.

Are you serious? Please look at when I registered again then feel free to retract your ridiculous claim against me.

Surely you can follow your own words, no? Can you deny your own ignorance? Looks like I joined 2 days after you did, 2 YEARS ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted by esdad71

So, if he is the official photographer, why did he not hand over the tapes. I call Shenanigans. Of course what he saw was disturbing, as well as the other people working down there. Body parts, personal affects....it was harrowing for a lot of people.

If you were that official photographer and you figured out that 9-11 was an INSIDE JOB, would you hand over the taped evidence that you collected to those whom you realized were the 9-11 perps?

Well maybe you would; but not I.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Whoa! When I read the response to you, I looked at your date and it said 23-6-2009! Now it doesn't! I look at your profile and it has plenty of stuff in it, so now I am really confused!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
reply to post by Soloist

Soloist, your article on recharging Sonnenfeld was dated 5 years ago (2004) and an Argentinian Federal judge rejected a US extradition request 4 years ago (2005) and the Argentinian Supreme Court rejected the US appeal two years ago (2007) and the US filed another appeal last year (2008).

It seems that the Argentinian justice system is much better than ours and has figured out that the testimonies of easily bought jail inmates is worthless as evidence of anything.

The question is, when did his "evidence" claims about 9/11 come out? After he was on the run for murder, but what he claims is for what he "saw" on 9/11? What about the other videographer? Is he being "setup" by the government too for what he "saw"? Still waiting on that one.

Is there ANY proof of that? If not, this thread and this guy are bunk.

Sorry to everyone jumping on this train, perhaps it's better to look at the big picture instead of blindly believing a wanted murderer.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
reply to post by slylee

This sounds so cynical but will we be reading the obituary of Kurt Sonnenfeld very soon?
If all this is true ... then he has the power to destroy some very powerful people.

Why does that name sound so familiar? Has he published anything else?

Maybe you are thinking of Kurt Vonnegut (Slaughterhouse-Five a.o.)?

And hurah for Mr. Sonnenfeld!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Why are you so ready to condemn a man to death. Innocent until proven guilty. You're right he could be lying. No one will know for sure until a full investigation is made. But, it would be hard to judge whether or not that investigation is without extreme prejudice based on his claims.

Another news story says they reopened the case only after two inmates in the jail he was held in after his initial arrest claimed he confessed the murder to them.

First of all, why would anyone claiming innocence confess their guilt to a complete stranger they have no reason to trust. Second, it's very easy for any member of the government to offer leniency on a sentence or even freedom if they do what they tell them and blame a (possible) innocent man for murder.

The only apparent evidence they have is the testimony of two people in jail with him and a distraught family who may not want to believe that she killed herself.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted by Soloist
What about the other videographer? Is he being "setup" by the government too for what he "saw"? Still waiting on that one.

Perhaps the other videographer was a faithful 'government loyalist' perfectly willing to look the other way. ATS is half-filled with such faithful fanatics.

Or perhaps the other videographer and his wife and daughters are already dead; successfully silenced forever by the 9-11 perps. You do see how simple it would be for the CIA or FBI or some other government entity to murder a guy's wife and successfully frame him for it, don't you?

Or are you one of those supporters convinced that our government is completely righteous; filled only with honest politicians and agents who would never be tempted by ill-gotten gains?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by slylee

Ugh, "unreleased" and common opinion. yet Stars galore and 32 more.

Proves that no rational logic is applied to this debate.

I do I even bother looking at these threads..........

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by Soloist
What about the other videographer? Is he being "setup" by the government too for what he "saw"? Still waiting on that one.

Perhaps the other videographer was a faithful 'government loyalist' perfectly willing to look the other way. ATS is half-filled with such faithful fanatics.

Or perhaps the other videographer and his wife and daughters are already dead; successfully silenced forever by the 9-11 perps. You do see how simple it would be for the CIA or FBI or some other government entity to murder a guy's wife and successfully frame him for it, don't you?

Or are you one of those supporters convinced that our government is completely righteous; filled only with honest politicians and agents who would never be tempted by ill-gotten gains?

Wow. More "perhaps" from you, guess I shouldn't be surprised. I asked for proof, maybe come back when you have some? Otherwise this is going nowhere.

People said he was the only one there, clearly that is not the case. Surely someone can find that person to verify this other nuts story, no? It would certainly look better than the words of one wanted guy who fled the country rather conveniently afterwards. I'm willing to bet he's the only one accused of murder that ran to another country however and is now using 9/11 as an excuse for his behavior and to distract from it.

When did he start telling everyone about his 9/11 "evidence" and what he "saw"? Was it after he was accused of killing his wife? People, use common sense instead of blind faith.

And *THAT* is why he should be hung. These kind of people make me sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join