It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

page: 3
172
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 

I'd PayPal you $50.Andwhat is with these detractors anyway?"Crazy"theories?Y'all sound so shrill and lost.I'd lose sleep if I was defending the indefensable and worse yet a bunch of possible traitorous murderers.Friendly fires brought those buildings down,esp#7.How much is your soul worth anyway?$5 a post?




posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember
 


Agreed, his name should be placed on another thread I started, called Death Pool!

I'll do that right now!



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
9/11 Videographer Re-Charged For Wife's Shooting Death

I would believe nothing of what this guy says, sounds to me like he is simply repeating a lot of the old and tired "truther" mantras in an attempt to distract from him being wanted for killing his wife.

He's hoping people will flock to him for a cause, even if it's completely bunk. And people will, of course because they WANT to believe, not because this wanted murderer has any actual evidence.


People like this should hang.


Someone just got done quoting that he IS NOT wanted for the murder of his wife, and yet you cite that as the reason and get 3 stars. Its obvious that many people are biased to the point of ignorance.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawgator406
some people asked why don't he just put out the tapes and be done with it .
evidently somebody didn't read the whole story he has twin daughter that he is trying to protect too and keep out of harms way.
it is bad to lose your wife but to lose yours daughters too. i think he is just waiting for the right time and place.


In this day and age, I would think a viral video is the best insurance policy you could have. If my life were threatened, I would post that fact along with everything I had to every internet site possible, and send a FedEx package to multiple "small" news outlets where it would get some play for awhile!

No way they could harm him or his daughters with an incriminating video going viral!



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
9/11 Videographer Re-Charged For Wife's Shooting Death

I would believe nothing of what this guy says, sounds to me like he is simply repeating a lot of the old and tired "truther" mantras in an attempt to distract from him being wanted for killing his wife.

He's hoping people will flock to him for a cause, even if it's completely bunk. And people will, of course because they WANT to believe, not because this wanted murderer has any actual evidence.


People like this should hang.




and this you base off of your feelings?

It's incredible how you can come to those conclusions, everyone with soem interesting evidence is a hoaxer that needs attention, very easy to dismiss anything and everything that crosses your path and very unwise.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crawgator406
 


Name one Truther that has gotten hurt or harmed by peddling their trash on blogs and internet sites. Zero, so the "I am afraid to get hurt" line is a waste of time.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by madtruth09

Bush is recorded on tv as saying he thought the first plane was "just a terrible accident",

actually what he said was"i saw the first plane hit the tower, and thought,
man what a terrible pilot".



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


Please provide proof of your your statement as to what "Bush" said. I love how people read something off a blog and then recall it as fact. I dont recall Bush saying that but if you have proof I am willing to watch it and please let it be from a reputable source, not a "TRuther Blog"



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj
 


Bush didn't see the planes hit at all. He was reading to school children when it happened. An aid brought the message to him in a classroom, and he chose to finish the story he was reading. It was several minutes before he got up and exited the room. He was quoted as saying that he did not want to frighten the children, but he is criticized by the Truthers who claim he wanted to let everything unfold before addressing it!

I think everyone thought it was a terrible accident at first, so I don't doubt that he said that. He may have even said it was a terrible pilot in the context of an accident, but he didn't see or know anything immediately. Cheney probably did give him the details!!


[edit on 23-6-2009 by getreadyalready]



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
wow, so the vaults were empty?

and the cia building in building six somehow recovered their evidence and plaques without damage to tapes? i thought the heat was soooooo much that nothing could withstand it, even steel?


Yet somehow the C.I.A managed to recover the "terrorists" passports along with a bandana in tact with no burns



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IranRevolutionary

Originally posted by Abbby
reply to post by alienj
 


I remember early live news reports stating they believed it was a small plane. I recall some of the witnesses on the ground being interviewed also said they thought it was a small plane.

l
Yes some news outlets reported incorrectly that a small plane had hit but the government knew within minutes that it was a commercial jet. And if ole Kurt was dispatched by the Govt, they would have known enough not to ID it as a small plane.

This is worth keeping an eye on but there is much about his account that doesn't sound right...


>> How very arbitrary.

This guy is supposed to have perfect knowledge on the ground, when the President himself was saying he thought it was a small plane?

Let's not forget, that NORAD tapes showed their agents asking; "Is it live? Is this for real?" Because they were running 3 different war games that included planes flying into buildings. Really, Allah must be on Bin Laden's side if he is this lucky to hit the US on the one day Cheney was involved in war games.

In fact, it was the ONLY day Cheney had ANYTHING to do with terrorism in a meeting, in planning, or as a drill.

>> Don't forget, that the Firefighters on the ground, told people to go back into the building, because they believed it was safe.

There was no conduit of communication between emergency services -- if anyone else here remembers the "findings" of the 9/11 Commission. They recommended having everyone use the same frequencies to be able to communicate.

I'm sure Dick Cheney knew -- maybe even CNN knew it wasn't a small plane. But how did FEMA know to show up? You don't deploy in an hour...

If FEMA was this on the ball on 9/11, and then suddenly got so bad that they couldn't find New Orleans with 10 days, a map, and a clue. Maybe we also need to talk about criminal negligence and our other conspiracy theory that the people in New Orleans were left to rot, so that Bush's contractor buddies could conduct their gentrification and profit program.

We have amazing super-human foresight to explain one thing, and a "these things happen" shrug, to explain gross incompetence that any sane person would say was intentional.

>> I'll go on the record and say that for MOST of the Bush administration's plots, they did exactly what they wanted.

Demolitions teams probably set the charges and were dressed as WTC security guards every night for two weeks. The security company that got the job was owned by Marvin Bush and the man who hired them was probably old Silverstein himself, who made Billions of dollars for the 9 months he owned the complex. He would have had to spend billions more than he paid for the contract, to get rid of asbestos -- so the buildings were worth more demolished than they were standing. What a happy coincidence for him! His only motivation was $7 Billion in Insurance dollar on a building that cost him less than $200 Million.

>> Here is the quick overview of Bush Crime Family success:
The PNAC group said they'd need a "Pearl Harbor" event to make the changes in this country they wanted (get rid of our middle class, for one). They stated that we needed to invade Iraq. Lot's of oil was found there -- more than in Saudi Arabia.

9/11 happens, after lots of warnings, and immediately, these guys are experts on who did it. There are puddles of molten steel weeks later -- but the passports were found in a billion tons of rubble unharmed. There wasn't even so much as an intact phone in the shards of the WTC -- but we are lucky, eh?

Cheney has is secret Energy Task Force Meeting, inviting Big Energy groups to the White House. This is where they divided up Iraq, and got everyone to anti up what they would do for Bush in return for what they would get in plunder.

Afghanistan offers to give us Bin Laden if we have him go to a third country for trial.

Bush invades anyway, and our special forces withdraw just before catching him, and let what amounts to a local crime gang with paramilitary training try to catch him -- he escapes into Pakistan.

I'm sure Bush and the Bin Laden family are still friends -- because he whisked them out of the country on 9/12/2001 and forced the FBI not to track any financial transactions with the credit cards used to buy the hijacker plane tickets.

Likely, he was already dead December of 2001 -- all the video/audio tapes of him since then were complete frauds.

The Downing Street Memos show that the Bush/Cheney regime, were asking for them to manufacture their support for war -- one way or another, we were invading.

Saddam offers to go into exile, offers the inspectors full access. No weapons of mass anything are found. The country is pretty much defenseless.

The war moves ahead.
Massive bombing helps to ensure more hatred of the US -- completing the butchery that started when we massacred 200,000 Iraqi troops as they were retreating from Kuwait. The first Gulf War was also a setup and a fraud -- but I don't have time to go into that..

The bombing destroys the infrastructure -- of a country we could almost walk in and invade. They had no anti-aircraft to speak of that could hit our planes from a high altitude. The only things left undamaged were the Oil fields.

The company, Kellog Brown and Root, pocketed a $7 Billion retainer they were given for putting out fires with the Oil Fields. What a great contract: get cash money in case you have to work and then you don't!

>> The invasion is flawless -- it's what the military does best.

The Iraqi troops were not detained as they normally would in a time of war. They are sent home with their weapons and no jobs. It would take a bit more convincing, however, for them to actually start mounting a resistance movement.

Weapons depots were left intact, with chains and locks on them -- things you'd use to secure a bicycle in the city, if you didn't much care that the naughty kids were going to steal it.

>> CONTINUED >>>



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sadly, right now the best (worst) of the IC agents will spare no expense to hunt these tapes down if they indeed exist, and destroy them along with Herr Sonnenfeld.

Smartest thing to do?

Duplicate thousands of copies of said tapes and distribute them across the planet, and digitally vault them in servers everywhere. Failing this, he is sadly doomed to failure. But I'm sure he realizes this, or he is indeed a colossal fool.


At least he should arrange for some copies to reach Dr. Neils Harrit for example, (Legitimately exposed the presence of nano-thermite in the WTC wreckage) and other trained non-partisan professionals who can empirically engage in analysis of this information.

SO again, we have someone emerging potentialy with evidence of contra-information to the 'official' conspiracy theory emanating out of washington. Interesting time to propagate more 9/11 questions, as their outcome either way seems to only strengthen the apparent invincibility of US government; Sick and evil enough to do it, therefor unchallangable or planting more fantasy theories to dilute the legitimacy of questioning the events of that day... like that remarkably feeble "No planes hit the towers" drivel...

I'd like to believe this, and I will watch as this unfolds; I just hope Herr Sonnenfeld has
had the forsight to cover his ass AND he's information, which incidentally, can easily be compressed and uploaded to you tube...

peace.


[edit on 23-6-2009 by Trunkeight]



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This image is almost comical. Someone needs to find the clerk who stocked these shelves and let him know that he did a real fine job. The store sits inside the ruble and the chips are still on the shelf. Incredible really considering the collapse shook Building 7 enough to cause it to implode.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted by kadugen
Great article! Here's my favorite quote from the interview:


"Sometimes it seems to me that the “nuts” are those who hold to what they’ve been told with an almost religious fervor despite all of the evidence to the contrary — the ones who won’t even consider that there was a conspiracy. There are so many anomalies to the “official” investigation that you can’t blame it on oversight or incompetence. I am familiar with the scientists and qualified professionals to whom you refer, and their findings are convincing, credible, and presented according to scientific protocol — in stark contrast to the findings of the “official” investigation. In addition, numerous intelligence agents and government officials have now come forward with their very informed opinions that the 911 Commission was a farce at best or a cover-up at worst."

www.voltairenet.org...



Yes indeed; and we have excellent evidence of these nuts with their fanatical religious fervor here on ATS don't we?


Voltaire Network: In 2005, the U.S. Government lodged a request to have you extradited, which was turned down by a Federal Judge. Then, in 2007, the Argentinean Supreme Court – in a show of integrity and independence - turned down the U.S. appeal, but your Government persisted. Can you shed some light on the situation ?

Kurt Sonnenfeld: In 2008, the US government appealed again, this time with absolutely no legal foundation, to the Supreme Court, which will surely uphold the two already unassailable rulings made by the Federal Judge.

In one of those rulings, it was also noted that there were too many “sombras”, or shadows, surrounding my case. There were many, many obvious fabrications in the extradition order sent here by US authorities, and, thankfully, we were able prove that. The fact that there were so many fabrications has actually served to support my request for asylum. We were also able to show that we had been subject to a prolonged campaign of harassment and intimidation from US intelligence services. As a result, since my family has been assigned round-the-clock police protection. As one senator has noted about my case: “It is their behavior that belies their true motivations”.



But the sustained incarceration even AFTER it was indicated that I was to be freed was what proved to me that something was happening under the surface. I was held in jail for FOUR MONTHS after my lawyers were informed that the case was to be dismissed and was finally released in June 2002. During that time, an amazing series of strange events began to occur. While still being held, I had a telephone conversation with FEMA officials in an effort to resolve the issue, but I realized that I was considered “compromised”. I was told it had been agreed that “the agency had to be protected”, especially in light of the upheaval that was threatening with the implementation of the “Patriot Act” and the expected usurpation that would come with the new Department of Homeland Security. After all the dangers I had risked, all hardship and difficulties I had endured for them for almost 10 years, I felt betrayed. It left a void in my soul.

www.voltairenet.org...


Fortunately there are still some world nations willing to stand up to the US Fascist New World Order war mongers.

The 9-11 perps and their treasonous and unpatriotic defenders really need this guy dead and silenced don't they?



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
 


AS soon as the Bush administration could, however, they filled all the administrative jobs with people smart enough to become Pioneer level donators to the Bush election campaign. Heritage Foundation golden boys descended on the hapless country, and instituted their free market reform ideas in a war torn country. Massive unemployment and homelessness and then a civil war were all but guaranteed.

But it wasn't enough. So they had 4 brits in arab garb try to blow up a mosque -- they got caught and escaped. But it informs us, that civil unrest was a goal.

The government was structured to separate the non-religious government into Shia and Sunni, and to treat the Bathists as war criminals (the people who were trained to actually get things done).

Fallujah was toasted with White Phosphorous in a massacre to keep things hot.

While there were some earnest people doing there best, it appears there were dedicated plans to make sure that peace would not break out. Every day, means more debt for taxpayers, and more money for contractors loyal to BushCo. More spoils for the war profiteers -- as if they needed a reason to engage in war.

>> WE are told the story that the Bush administration was so incompetent. When Bush couldn't be bothered to deal with the Katrina event, that same week they closed 144 Public schools in New Orleans and pushed through a supreme court justice whose main credentials were protesting the recount in Florida's 2000 election. Then, instead of FEMA or some agency looking for survivors and bodies -- a Mortuary company with a long track record of corruption and campaign shenanigans with the Bush family, is given the job of clean up. We are told casualties are low, but 5,000 people are missing.


>> I don't think these guys made mistakes where it counted.

I don't need people agreeing with me, to know what my eyes see and my mind can figure out.

There are pages of corrupt stories and "happy accidents" most of us can call up. The point is; if the Bush administration was guilty as hell on 1/10th of what we know to be true -- they are traitors.

Let's look at who we are claiming as innocent...
The 9/11 incident, didn't kill as many people as Dick Cheney's asbestos companies did. After Haliburton acquired two companies with a combined number of lawsuits of over 200,000 workers afflicted with horrible lung diseases, the supreme court passed a ruling that limited damages. The average pay-out now, is about $200 dollars for people who are going to die from asbestos related diseases and the company's knew it for years.

Dick Cheney first made bank on the first Gulf War. He then made even bigger bucks, selling Saddam's oil during the embargo. Then, he profited on a company, making the lions share of money on a war he pushed for. Something like 475,000 shares were put in a blind trust. Conflict of interest? And I'm not even getting warmed up on this ghoul.

They are guilty and evil without a "false flag." It's just, proving the Big Lie, will help us with the even Bigger Lies, like their pretense at surprise when the banks collapsed in November.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
Wouldn't common sense tell people that there was probably a mention of an attack before it happened. Maybe that is why they were setting up before hand......... Why's it always have to be (in some people's minds) this crazy conspiracy?


Because of the nature of the particular attack. It's not exactly difficult to keep a couple of jumbo jets from flying into the twin towers. Not when you have the worlds most advanced air defense systems.

Re-read the official story, and look at the evidence that the official story provides, and then reevaluate which is the crazy conspiracy.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   


s official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since.


So, if he is the official photographer, why did he not hand over the tapes. I call Shenanigans. Of course what he saw was disturbing, as well as the other people working down there. Body parts, personal affects....it was harrowing for a lot of people.

He should be persecuted if he has not given them the tapes. There could be evidence on there that could have come to light years ago...I am sure he knows what You Tube is. Put them one there....

Sorry, but this smells of bunk. I am waiting for the real deal one day and then you can all laugh at me...



Also, he is hiding because he killed his wife just a few weeks after she filed for seperation. The suicide note was found behind a picture of him...
link to articles


[edit on 23-6-2009 by esdad71]



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by madtruth09

You're a Government shill and a stupid moron who sounds like that lying piece of crap Beck. EVERYONE thought it was a small plane and pilot error.
You don't remember "you're doing a heck of a job Brownie" statement by Bush that caused a huge stir? Brownie's FEMA took their sweet time getting to Louisiana and you know that.Everyone knows that!



This would seem to be a personal attack wouldn't it?

In actuality, YOU are wrong. EVERYONE did not think it was a small plane. there were mixed reports across various news sources but the govt knew rather quickly that it was a commercial jet. As for pilot error, again, some thought that might be the case but others wondered how that could be on a crystal clear day.

As for FEMAs response to Katrina, you really should do some research. They were mobilized before the storm hit. They moved in quickly. There were mistakes in judgement made at the Federal and Local level but it wasn't because FEMA was too late on the scene.

And finally, a person who doesn't follow your line of thinking isn't necessarily, a federal agent.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"El Perseguido" is the name of the book?

I will have to look for it. Thanks stylee.




top topics



 
172
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join