It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing News about Swine Flu

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I don't understand whats so top secret about my dad using the furnaces if the original operators cant? He was told that they "could" expect deaths. Some members are going over the top, im not saying the council has secret knowlodge that thousands will die. Im starting to wish i didn't post anything.

It's common to speak out when something weighs heavily on you heart. Some of these longer threads have a think tank type quality to them, or like a brainstorming session.

If we are confused by all this, then I think our respected governments are too.
I don't feel that there is one central clearing house where anyone knows what is going to happen. Even the CIA and M15 are probably scratching their heads.

One thing seems certain though, a hastily prepared vaccine can be useless or dangerous. Before being given to humans it should be animal tested on a batch by batch basis, even if this involves delay.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Thanks. I think some people think the meeting took place in a vault 500ft beneath the earth and my dad had to swear secrecy to MI6, as far as i know it was just a plain old meeting.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
None of it would really surprise me. There really is something happening, and it wont be pretty when it all goes down.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

I've seen a few posts on how this isn't swine flu. The parts you list are incorrect. Its one part avian, five part swine, and two part human flu. That makes the majority swine. This was known months ago. Why are people still confused on this??

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My brother who works in the immunization clinic, said he was at meetings in the past two weeks where the were deciding who and how to give the "vent. rooms" to, since most large cities only have a 3-4 dozen rooms equiped. These rooms will be needed to contain and treat the infected. They will have to decide who fits the critiera to save (age, job and pre-existing conditions).

He said that they are planning on using refrigerated semi trailers for the bodies until they burn or put them in mass isolated graves.

The estimates he was given were 2.0-2.5 mortality rates.

He also mentioned that at the clinic he is at they only report the h1n1 cases if they are in "outbreak swarms" of cases that are related (schools, nursing homes, business campuses...).

//

He thinks it will be BIG late summer, fall and Winter of 2009-2010.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wow, this kinda makes the FEMA coffins an interesting topic again huh?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

You hit the nail on the head.

Is burning dead bodies that could help prevent the spread of infection a bad idea? Is it worse than a war going on currently?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I would think that if someone dies in a house, the occupants would be expected to drag the body outside on the lawn. Then I guess they would just drive around and pick up the bodies in the early morning on a big truck.

Here's a tip for all of you. From now on and going forward, I am withdrawing all my deposited checks from the bank at the top of the month in case a bank holiday is declared.

If there is martial law and quarantines I am not going to pay the idiot credit card companies one more cent.

I think that trial by jury will be suspended. The defendants will not even see the judge I think. It will be done by remote video hook ups.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I would think that if someone dies in a house, the occupants would be expected to drag the body outside on the lawn. Then I guess they would just drive around and pick up the bodies in the early morning on a big truck.

Here's a tip for all of you. From now on and going forward, I am withdrawing all my deposited checks from the bank at the top of the month in case a bank holiday is declared.

If there is martial law and quarantines I am not going to pay the idiot credit card companies one more cent.

I think that trial by jury will be suspended. The defendants will not even see the judge I think. It will be done by remote video hook ups.
What does this have to do with fema coffins?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

They would put the accumulated bodies in the coffins, if the coffins were available.

Makes sense, to me anyway.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Someone mentioned about a possible breach of Official Secrets Act. This seems unlikely to me, most people working in local government don't have to sign that. Usually it's reserved for people involved in investigations like Social Services, or liaisons with Police/Courts who would get information about investigations. Some civil contingency things may fall under OSA, such as the location of emergency centers, but even in a case like that, where we have such a center in my town, everyone knows about it anyway.

The OPs father is said to be a park keeper, this to me seems a position that would be highly unlikely to require signing OSA upon hiring, so if this information was restricted, he would have been asked to sign it before receiving it. This would mean it would be fresh in his mind, and I think he would have told the OP not to pass the information on.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Can't be bothered!

[edit on 21-6-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Can't be bothered!

[edit on 21-6-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Actually many people who work in civil government here in the UK sign the official secrets act - its -part of the job. My mum did as a secretary in a hospital. My dad signed as a contractor on government work , my wife as a civil servant. I did but as a supplier with a government contract.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk

Actually many people who work in civil government here in the UK sign the official secrets act - its -part of the job. My mum did as a secretary in a hospital. My dad signed as a contractor on government work , my wife as a civil servant. I did but as a supplier with a government contract.

I wouldnt bother mate.

They obviously don't have a clue about how any of it works, governement, local or central, in the real world, just want to believe their imaginations and the others on forums etc, they don't like things lke reality get in the way of what they want to believe,
Point out a simple fact to them and it doesn't fit so they just take he proverbial and wind people up.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

Fair play - its like the BLackjack stuff going on - my lord the Torygraph is now a channel for the NWO to tell us how its going to be HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I think the US could do with a big dose of "Have I got news for you" - but they just wouldn't get Ian Hislop

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaPan

Originally posted by Silk

I wouldnt bother mate.

They obviously don't have a clue about how any of it works, governement, local or central, in the real world, just want to believe their imaginations and the others on forums etc, they don't like things lke reality get in the way of what they want to believe,
Point out a simple fact to them and it doesn't fit so they just take he proverbial and wind people up.

I worked in Local Government myself for many years, I do actually have a bit of a clue thanks. I've signed the OSA twice myself, once for EEV, and once again for Local Government. I worked with many departments, and very very few people had to sign it. I only had to sign it there because I dealt with tenders, the police, the courts, and social services.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Everybody in Alberta is expected to get Swine Flu shots by the Fall season. I have to say.... Yeah goodluck with that....

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Shrukin89]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I don't understand whats so top secret about my dad using the furnaces if the original operators cant? He was told that they "could" expect deaths. Some members are going over the top, im not saying the council has secret knowlodge that thousands will die. Im starting to wish i didn't post anything.

It's common to speak out when something weighs heavily on you heart. Some of these longer threads have a think tank type quality to them, or like a brainstorming session.

If we are confused by all this, then I think our respected governments are too.
I don't feel that there is one central clearing house where anyone knows what is going to happen. Even the CIA and M15 are probably scratching their heads.

One thing seems certain though, a hastily prepared vaccine can be useless or dangerous. Before being given to humans it should be animal tested on a batch by batch basis, even if this involves delay.
The problem is that 99% of those people in the "think tank" have NO CLUE about how the subject works. I dont on MANY things which is why I dont chime in much. I DO have extensive knowledge on this subject and it is crap. Even if thousands die its not going to back up any crematories. People will still have funerals, it wont be mass death of any sort unless we are talking about a NEW more deadly flu virus. The Swine Flu is pathetic.

This is just some guy that has no secret inside info and is going off of what another person with no real connections told him. I cannot believe it made it this far. If there were a sliver of truth to this crematories would be the LAST thing they would worry about. You can dig a mass grave in a few hours with heavy equipment if necessary.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by shug7272]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Of the 1000 or so who have contracted 'swine flu' in the UK so far, 29 are reported to have died. Most of these people way well have died without the swine flu. The majority of those who have suffered from it, report nothing more serious than standard flu-like symptoms.

I am not suggesting that this young chap is lying - Probably more a case of Chinese Whispers.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join