It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing News about Swine Flu

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

Interesting comments. In some of this, especially in my creative ramblings(rantings) do you see the slightest hint or flavor of clairvoyance? Or is it just some well fashioned insanity or intellectual weakness.

Would you feel "icky' if I said that I asked in the name of Jesus Christ, I had asked dear Father to reveal the future to me? Are such things even possible?

I don't find your skepticism offensive, but surprising. If something walks like a duck and looks like a duck and quacks like one, too, then what leap of faith does it take to assume that it is a duck?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
if true, that's some scary stuff.

if not true, that's kinda messed up of your dad to scare you like that, well enless of course your making that part up to,

however i like to give people the benefit of the doubt, so i fully believe your father told you this, now its just a question of whether or not the truth is being bent.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Thanks for the info, S&F for you.
projectcamelot.org...
Heres an interview of Dr Bill Deagle who has spent years researching flu virus's for the government. He's certain the swine flu is ginetically modified and believes that it could get much worse when it mutates and will be particularly bad in the winter.

This guy sounds like a total nutjob, and at the very least he was extremely rude and talked over the host virtually every time she tried to say anything. That was a truly horrible interview!

edit to say: I don't believe he is a nut, and I believe most of what he is saying, but I dislike the way he presents it and his extreme rudeness.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by maus80]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Im a believer kiddo....dont let the skeptics grind ya down...

They obviously dont know the british mindset either...
Its a possibility the manager was acting on his own, but i would think that there is some kind of "O group "working on preparadness there in old blighty...
The British are not ones to be caught unprepared for the worst case scenario...and they have had some heavy animal infectious diseases to date that required the culling (read Killing) of many cattle sheep and other stock .
The goverment health officials may be trying to get the jump on this one, and actually have the works en situ as it were, to deal with the worst case.
As far as danger pay, well, the brits are probebly expecting that theyll volunteer to do it without pay if nessessary....its the English way,
God save the Queen...
stirling

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No a great idea to pinpoint your identity and your fathers in a post like this. I would suggest people not try to justify their posts in this way. People with the right awareness will perceive the legitimacy of a valid post most of the time. You don't really have to try and prove your legitimacy. Your father may end up in trouble for this.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well I am still undecided as to whether or not this flu is going to be the real deal or not but regardless I am most concerned about what vaccines their going to push down our throats... I feel that there is numerous options out there for us to use alternatively but are they going to give us that option!? I posted on another thread the other day info about this herb called Lomatium Dissectum. You can get the extract for only around 7 dollars...

www.naturalnews.com...

(NaturalNews) A powerful antiviral plant used by Native Americans to survive the 1918 influenza epidemic may prove to be a strong modern-day cold and flu remedy, according to a report from the University of California. The root -- called Lomatium Dissectum, Biscuit Root or Indian Consumption Plant -- was eaten by the Washoe Indians to battle viral illnesses such as influenza. During the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, not a single Washoe tribe member died from influenza or its complications. However, other tribes living in Nevada in areas where the plant did not grow experienced a number of deaths, according to Dr. Ernst T. Krebs, a Nevada physician writing in the Bulletin of the Nevada State Board of Health. The plant, a member of the parsley family, is wildcrafted, and grows in dry, sandy climates. Krebs says it acts as a bronchial, intestinal and urinary antiseptic, and is also a diaphoretic (causes perspiration) and diuretic. It is usually prepared by cutting up the root and boiling it in water, then skimming off the top and consuming large doses of the broth to treat cold, flu and even pneumonia.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
[edit on 21-6-2009 by total newbie]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There are clues and this is a mystery. The flu is in Australia now and New Zealand. It is their winter season, so far. What is the mortality rate? Low.

The vaccines have not been released yet. Another clue. Hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

To be fair, Australia has extremely mild winters, I hardly think that is relevant - but I could be wrong...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

This is a really big game. A few correct decisions could save some lives. If I lived and I just save one life, then my life, I feel, would have been quite important.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Great info OP! I believe what you said and it is definitely frightening. Does anyone else in the UK especially in the midlands have similar experiences?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

New to this great site so hope i get it right! We all need to be right,Right?
I can not quote chapter & verse but, In the Bible it does warn of one of the deadly Plauges will come fron the fouls of the air!
What better platform for our great God to propigate HIS Will than this one? Through mutation, of this is just his way of confusing the minds of the "Intellegent" people!
Onother Bible verese comes to mind!..Talking of the will the Lord has for our lives .At the Point Of Conception,.." Concider the fouls of the air, they neither toil nor lay up in store houses & yet The Lord provides for them.
How much more for you? The lord takes care of his Children & the faithfull! Even Unto death!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

Why does the winter have a direct cultural effect on the breeding prosses anyway? Forgive the Dumb silly question!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Warrior Soul

I hear what your are saying regarding the mutation but to be honest, I feel that if it doesn't do it naturally, TPTB will release a deadlier strain and say that its the same one but its mutated..... just to make sure all goes to plan. Thats why my family and I will be staying away from any supposed vaccine or that Tamiflu crap. I would rather let my own body do the work needed than ingest some unknown chemicals to do it for me.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Well you folks out there on the coast were Birds come & go seasonaly have built up a natural imunity! Much the sme as My Grandmother & Mother & father did Growing up on the Farm!
The old & weak & small children will be the first victoms!! What do you think will happen to all these over weight couch potatoes Playing video games instead of Playing in the Neighbors Mud Puddles for fun??
we have become lazy fat & weak here in this great land & will Pay the price!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

That's why the flu strains are soooo the right format to have a global spread of a pandemic! I Know when i got the flu I was down for two weeks! My Girlfriend & i kept passing it back & forth for close to a mOnth!
That's the way the flu works! We had the same one But, It Mutated & become something different & so on & so on & so on!!!!!!
The Power of a flu virus Continually mutateing is a perfect self destuctive
endless circle!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Warrior Soul

Yeah, your God wants us all to die of the flu
Your spelling and sentence structure are waaaay out there, I'm not even sure what else you are trying to say - you might try writing your posts in notepad, rereading and correcting, then posting.

I think you should quit trying to blame God for our problems, mutated flu viruses have nothing to do with ancient religious texts.

As far as your question about seasons - the incubation and spread of viruses is heavily influenced by air temperature and moisture content; also, human susceptibility is influenced by body temperature.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by maus80]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I'm not sure I see the logic. The virus can not remain viable in a dead body.

Not true. It was common practice during The Middle Ages to fling corpses of people who had died of the plague over the walls of a fortress, often with devastating results.

Wikipedia: Biological warfare

In fact, it is all but certain that in 1997 a medical team, lead by Dr. Johan Hultin, from the State University of Iowa, successfully extracted genetic material from the corpse of a woman who died in 1918 of the Spanish Flu from an Alaskan cemetery. They had tried on at least one prior occasion to retrieve samples of this virus, but were unsuccessful because the bodies were sealed under several feet of permafrost. With the rise in global temperatures due to global warming, the ice is gone, leaving these graves open to anyone looking for a sample. For more information and one very frightening Aha moment read the entire article.

The history of the synthetic H1N1 flu virus and a not-so-rosy future

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Oooh I wonder if they've tripled the amount of people taking up the Flu vaccine this year that have to pay for it!
Mr Relenza-Tamiflu Rumsfeld must be rubbing his hands together!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Don't believe it. Can we drop this "Swine Flu is going to kill everyone!! OMG!!!"?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join