It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone who brags about being an indigo is either lying or suicidal.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Part of the problems seems to be the need to label.
Why do so many people need to label and categorise everyone?

Why can we all just be citizens of planet earth?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

That would be hilarious. Death by overactive imagination.

What is so funny about people been murdered?
No wonder this world is so messed up.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

What is wrong with having a sense of humor?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild

What is so funny about people been murdered?

What makes this world so messed up is that people have to invent things like, "indigo people," in order to either feel special or spice up a horrendously boring life.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I hope a money making cult doesn't start out of this indigo stuff...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I would like to compare behaviors, characters interests awareness and purpose of these two types of women. The polarities.

This is the type of person bullies like to bash, and invalidate A Crystal Child

And this is your everyday normal consumer

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

So what is the big difference, they both suffer from mental illness. One is a delusional narcissist and the other is just a narcissist.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I honestly hope that poor girl gets the psychological help she so obviously needs. That was one of the saddest and most frightening video I have seen in some time. If she wasn't a hired actress then she is being horribly exploited and something should be done about it.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
some people have ten bucks and brag about it, telling everyone else how cool and rich they are.
What they don't know is, everyone has ten bucks.
The people who brag about it look like idiots, for good reason.

What pisses me off are these adults going around feeding this crap in to these impressionable minds here on ats.
I wonder how these adults would all handle confrontations in real life.

I highly doubt they would use mind tricks.

I must say I TOTALLY agree with you there...and those lableing etc, are kinda embarrassing.....

The thing is, though the "bratty" egotistical ones are full of it, ESPECIALLY their parents, I do believe there are some very empathetic people out there who are almost the opposite of the egomaniacs, and ARE making a positive impact on a lot of areas in this world.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

that is my friend Jessica, we had worked in the movie inducstry to gether for over 12 years.

She is a GREAT person, and NOTHING is wrong with her. She is one of the most functional people you will meet.

She is not some bum or mooch, she provides well for herself, and her mother and family and friends...

She pays all her bills..

She manages to travel all over the world year round....'

She woulkd never LIE, CHEAT, or STEAL....

So WHAT is the problem some people have with her????

She is not the bratty stereo type screaming on the mall over an x-box game...

She is NOT the eogtypical sterotype this lable unfortunalty applies too...

She is one of the most quiet humble people you will ever meet...

AND fun, funny, normal, sense of humour, you name it......

and the "real" ones here to help, one thing in common, is they look wayyyyy younger than everyone else their age, if you want a common denominator for any who are GENUINE, that is it...

She is close to my age.... I am close to 40....we still get ID'd daily etc...look at my youtube channel and you can see my "test" video, I do not look or sound 40.

SHe is not some "little girl" being exploited, she is afull grown ADULT.
that is one common factor in those who are genuine.

My friend Jeanie is in her 70's and looks 30 at the OLDEST, because of her outdated wardrobe and hairstyel.... if someone gave her a makeover she would probly get ID'd too....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

LOL, so now the special people dont age like the rest of us. Wow the fantastical claims are never ending.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

LOL, so now the special people dont age like the rest of us. Wow the fantastical claims are never ending.

they don't... but the bratty egotistical people claiming to be something they are not, and making a mockery out of these people who are basically no differnt besides their love for the environment, nature and peace, they are definatly aging....

Seriously, there are so many fakers that they make them look bad...

I have seen a group of about 20, from say 30-80, who all look like they are from 18-22, without exception.....

that is one way to tell, they are YOUNG looking inspite of their age or lifestyle etc...

and you can be sure the kid screaming in the mall who's mother said 'he is just acting out because he is crystal" is NOT crystal.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yes they definately are.....Human!!!
super nice people are just that..super nice people!!!
There are a lot of aholes out there too. still people tho!
I believe if you have a lot of empathy, shut up and work!!!
like, empathize without telling people that you're doing it cause you're better!! Defeats the purpose!!!

Loud noises!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

They are just extremley intellegent emotioanally as well as intellectually....NO threat at all.....in fact inline somewhat with a "all is one" or one religion agenda....no government threat.

I would *love* to have a chat with one so I can laugh at this assertion.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

Yes they definately are.....Human!!!
super nice people are just that..super nice people!!!
There are a lot of aholes out there too. still people tho!
I believe if you have a lot of empathy, shut up and work!!!
like, empathize without telling people that you're doing it cause you're better!! Defeats the purpose!!!

Loud noises!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

They ARE HUMAN!

they came here and were incarnated into a human body just lke everyone else!

I mean technically if anyone believes in reincarnation, we are basically probly ALL from somewhere else before!

So ALL "star children" in some way.....even the religious have to admit they came from"heaven" or "somewhere" before they were born here...

Good friggin point man.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It is amazing how abusive some of you are, and you do not even recognize yourselves.

You refuse to admit that some people may be more evolved than you. I admit alot of people are more accomplished and knowledgeable than I am, actually I am thankful for all their experience, it makes me grow.

Besides the obvious misogynist, these hate threads( that's what they really are) seem to attract alot of 5 sensory people. It is good to know the ratio of the ones being constructive the ones being destructive.

I truly believe everyone I have met was extremely special, unique. Everyone one this thread is gifted with his/her specialty. Most go unfulfilled and wasted potential, results in stress and self destruction, and often destruction of others.

There are forces at work some known and some invisible, they are always working at breaking the spirit of accomplishment.
Some people are here to keep this spirit alive, to celebrate the beauty and respect for life.

I was trying to situate the posters personal references to Indigos ect. Just trying to understand what exactly you perceive as bratty.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You are lucky to know this beautiful being! I love her vibes, I think the release and communication amongst respectful human beings is freeing us from bondage. I know that watching this video inspired me to continue devoting my time on the right thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
It is amazing how abusive some of you are, and you do not even recognize yourselves.

You refuse to admit that some people may be more evolved than you. I admit alot of people are more accomplished and knowledgeable than I am, actually I am thankful for all their experience, it makes me grow.

Oh cmon. Saying you are more evolved than others is like an underhanded shot to get by the mods.

Let me take a stab at it myself.

You refuse to admit that some people may be more sane than you. I admit alot of people are more accomplished and balanced than I am, actually I am thankful for all their experience, it makes me grow.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I KNOW there are people WAYYYYY more evolved than me...

WAYYYYY more intelligent than me...

sane, well that one is in the eyes of the beholder unless you are a threat to yourself or others, or trying to do the same thing over and over again expecting different results...lol

I am also GLAD to be in the middle of the totem pole, and to have things to work towards and strive tooo

It dosen't hurt my ego to know I "need improvement" .... I embrace change and growth in every form.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
I would like to compare behaviors, characters interests awareness and purpose of these two types of women. The polarities.

This is the type of person bullies like to bash, and invalidate A Crystal Child

And this is your everyday normal consumer

The woman in the video is wearing a "ringing cedars" cedar necklace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join