It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone who brags about being an indigo is either lying or suicidal.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Serious info ahead!

Most of the people on ATS have heard about the "indigo phenomenon." while most of us still want concrete proof of this that we can see in a lab environment, there does seem to be some evidence if you believe in any sort of spiritualism. We believe that there are conspiracies involving people being singled out by the government and huge databases of lists of people who will be rounded up first when shtf. Now, suppose there was no truth behind this, yet tptb felt threatened by the "indigo phenomenon." Is it not possible that some secret part of the government has been making a list of known "indigo children" and will do something bad to these people out of paranoia?

This premise leads me into my first point. No matter how outlandish the "indigo children" phenomenon is, if tptb felt threatened, it would not be outlandish to believe that some could do these individuals harm.

To get onto this list of individuals might not be hard, and the profiling to weed out these people might be very well thought out. I believe in most cases of people bragging about being indigo, they either meet part of the profile or not at all. I could go into detail about some might try to persuade others to believe that they are something special, but that is not in the scope of writing this. If genuine cases of people who meet the criteria for being "indigo" are bragging or in some cases even mentioning what is different about them, there must be something wrong.

I have seen people mentioning that they are indigo in website profiles, screen names, talking to friends, even a bumper sticker. If there is even the most remote chance that some want to do harm to these people, why are they bragging about it?
For the cases that could likely be real "indigo" if such a thing exists I can narrow things down to two possibilities. One possibility for flaunting is that some simply don't know any better, perhaps someone gave them that label and said they were special. Possibly such a title made some arrogant. This is to say in a nutshell, "they don't know any better."

The only other explanation for real "indigos" to be putting their safety in jeopardy is that they are willfully putting their neck on the line further down the road. If this educated assumption is correct, I can only pity these individuals for losing faith in the bigger picture of what they were supposed to accomplish.

Now, things get darker from here on out, the question of what you can and possibly should be doing.

For those of you who believe that you meet the profile of "indigo." Guard you title like a superhero hides his identity, you may be on the receiving end of a witch hunt in the near future.

Those of you who already have let the cat out of the bag, knock it off, tell people you were lying, joking, didn't understand, become your own disinfo agent. Even if this indigo phenomenon is all a lie or hoax, you do not want to be cough in the dragnet.

perhaps there are a few of you who think that they can take on anything that will come after them. Anyone who thinks this is insane/naieve/livingunderarock/suicidal.

Lastly to those of you who may just want to see whoever may start such a witch hunt to end their existence swiftly and get things over with, I pity you.

My last paragraph is for those who do not believe this phenomenon. I put every term used to describe these people in a parenthesis. I neither believe or do not believe in this phenomenon, I simply believe that a portion of our society may soon be facing a proverbial witch hunt that could lead to the loss of life and limb.

Stay safe kids!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

OK, firstly, Indigos do not brag.

Secondly, what do you make of the rainbow children, and the crystal children?

These children are part of the ongoing development of our planet, like it or not.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

OK, firstly, Indigos do not brag.

Secondly, what do you make of the rainbow children, and the crystal children?

These children are part of the ongoing development of our planet, like it or not.

I have seen some people bragging about being "indigo"

Second point you make, I see these other two groups as a threat to the current powers that be regardless of them being truly special.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
They are not bragging, they are trying to find each other for much needed support

have you talked to any on a regualr basis???

They are just extremley intellegent emotioanally as well as intellectually....NO threat at all.....in fact inline somewhat with a "all is one" or one religion agenda....no government threat.

IF everyone was like them we would all be self sustaining, animals would be tame mostly by now, there would be no pollution, and there would be no egoic nonsense causing wars and conflicts....

They will be fine..... no threat what so ever.....trust me, they are protected, not hunted down.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

YES!

YES!

And YES!

Mod Edit Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The people who brag about being Indigo are not Indigo.

People who are in this awareness do not brag.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Very true, they actually hate the title, but are thankful for it to know how to find each other easier.

Also, you are probly right about the fakers.....they won't neccessarily have that same protection...

[edit on 20-6-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well Jews and Christians and Muslims and atheists will be so busy killing each other off, lets not forget browns and blacks against whites. Poor against rich. I do not think a few self proclaimed Indigos will be specifically targeted in a witch hunt or any more in danger than the rest of us. They have the right to connect like all the above groups, life is being made short and soon will be made unbearable for must of us, anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Yes, which is unbelievable, we have horrible wars. Yes, we allow starvation - can you actually believe that the millionaires in this world allow starvation???? I just cannot believe how evil they are.

If you have all that money, please feed people.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

reply to post by HulaAnglers

Yes, which is unbelievable, we have horrible wars. Yes, we allow starvation - can you actually believe that the millionaires in this world allow starvation???? I just cannot believe how evil they are.

If you have all that money, please feed people.

Also, teach a man to fish...give them seeds and land and permaculture tips and hay, and the whole world could be fixed in a few days...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Sadly, I think it is too late.

I have loved your posts - thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Thank you as well..... while I do see a lot of upheavle first still, this will happen eventually.

Through permaculture everyone can susatain themselves..the PTB the monopolies, are all collapsing in front of the entire world right now...

Some people are panicked by this because they depend on these monopoloies.....

Once they learn to depend on themselves instead, they are free.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I think that we will have Armaggeddon.

Unfortunately, we need it, because of the greed and selfishness in the world.

Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by spellbound

Some people are panicked by this because they depend on these monopoloies.....

Once they learn to depend on themselves instead, they are free.

The monopolies are not failing, merely merging.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Indigo children is a lot of hippy BS nonsense. Look where it comes from...Nancy Ann Tappe. Or should that be...'multi-millionaire Nancy Ann Tappe?' Next time you see a brattish little kid being given what they want to stop them whining...think Indigo Child. Poor little kid can't help being unpleasant and lacking social skills because...they just feel too much for the Earth and her people.

Are anti-social children the product of bad parenting? Heck no! Nothing wrong with the parents...society just isn't ready to accept the 'higher level' their cute little children represent. Telling your naught kid that they are more special than other kids is guaranteed to produce well-rounded individuals!

Whenever I see someone claiming to be indigo, crystal or whatever else, I feel sorry for them...it's my higher functioning empathy levels
Interacting with them usually changes my opinion to 'needy, self-serving, attention seeker.'

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I think that we will have Armaggeddon.

Unfortunately, we need it, because of the greed and selfishness in the world.

Good Luck!

I agree, but this will weed out the problems fortunatly.....it is sad that it has to come to this, but such a relief for the planet and those wanting to heal her afterwards.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Indigos are precious beings, I can't stand anyone who mistreats them. Next race here on earth

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
Indigos are precious beings, I can't stand anyone who mistreats them. Next race here on earth

Race? We cant even clearly define this phenomenon yet. We can define the difference between a black man and a Jew, a white guy and an Asian.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Indigo children is a lot of hippy BS nonsense. Look where it comes from...Nancy Ann Tappe. Or should that be...'multi-millionaire Nancy Ann Tappe?' Next time you see a brattish little kid being given what they want to stop them whining...think Indigo Child. Poor little kid can't help being unpleasant and lacking social skills because...they just feel too much for the Earth and her people.

Are anti-social children the product of bad parenting? Heck no! Nothing wrong with the parents...society just isn't ready to accept the 'higher level' their cute little children represent. Telling your naught kid that they are more special than other kids is guaranteed to produce well-rounded individuals!

Whenever I see someone claiming to be indigo, crystal or whatever else, I feel sorry for them...it's my higher functioning empathy levels
Interacting with them usually changes my opinion to 'needy, self-serving, attention seeker.'

I disagree with those paramaters entirely though....

Some bratty kid is not indigo or crystal....it is the polite, funny ones who are like a wise little old man in a childs body...

The rest are just hoping a lable will hide their embarrasment of raising their irresponsibly in raising their kids properly...

I have seen kids bahaving worse than ever in my 20 years of childcare...

If someone tried to tell me their rude kids sputtering out potty words was indigo or crystal, I would tear them off a strip and tell them to spend more time with their child and be a better example, because with kids it is "monkey see, monkey do".

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I think if the government really wanted to weed out special people they would have went after all the psychics along time ago. Except if they wanted sometthing to do with them i think more then likely they would be used to crack top secret government information. That is my likely guess what these special people will be used for.

But there is not one special group of people we all have inherent gifts that we simply do not understand or cannot use due to our conditioning through the history. Much is mentioned in 'Anastasia and the ringing cedars collection'. Free reading below:

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join