It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone who brags about being an indigo is either lying or suicidal.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Where do you get your authority to take an idea and make it an either/or proposition? Lying or suicidal were the only two choices you could imagine? I think you need to get out of the house more.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Actually there is a term used by psychologists, simply called

"Magical THinking".

There is no psychosis involved, or any disorder, or anything of that nature.
It is just generally found in younger, immature girls, who are somewhat "disappointed" with their lives. They think they are psychic, is the most common presentation, or they think they can predict the future, etc.

It generally passes upon maturity.

Now mind you, I'm not saying this about the Indigo children. If they do, in fact, exist, and I hope they really do, and are not just engaging in "magical thinking", then i think that would be really a cool thing.

I did, however, watch an interview on Project Camelot with a female "cystal child", and it seemed to me she was actually somewhat behind her peer-age group in her maturity and intellectual development.
Of course, maybe this particular girl wasn't a "real one". Who knows?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, let's look at it from a practicle angle then shall we???

the RL people that fit as "spiritual" yet NOT "religious" casting aside the indigo lable because that lable is a mockery and an embarrasment to spirituality..... anything New Agey gets my goat...

BUT back on track.... all the supposed "indigo" people I know in real life (not on net follower wanna be's), are the ONLY... and I mean ONLY people I know who aren't the following...

hippie's (hipocrates)
Bitter
Liars
Mooches
freeloaders
druggies
crackheads
alcoholics
scammers
theives
cheaters
betrayers
bullies
manipulators
narcisistic

SOOOOOO the fact that they don't fall into any of the things on the list RIGHT there shows they are different, and frigging AWESOME if you ask me....

Find me another group, religious or not, that is like that. I can tell you I have tried out pretty much every religion, and the new agers being the worst, the majority are at least one, but mostly ALL of those things...

Rember I am talking REAL LIFE not internet wanna be's..

Then everyone calls them weirdos for being too nice, etc...give me a break!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I think that we will have Armaggeddon. Unfortunately, we need it, because of the greed and selfishness in the world.

So you advocate killing the patient in order to cure the ailment? I suppose perhaps you could make the analogy of chemotherapy, which brings the patient to death's door in order to kill the cancer. Yet this is a HORRIBLE therapy - and millions of dollars are being poured into research in multiple different fields to advance the technology of prevention and the removal of cancer with minimal effects to the patient. Advancements such as specialized dyes that target cancer cells - allowing surgeons to not only highlight the boundaries of tissue and tumor, but to follow the course of where the cancer is spreading, so we can remove that as well - rather than waiting until it re-emerged before knowing if the surgery was successful. Creating advanced surgical robotics which can bend in flex in almost any direction - spidering out from a single insertion tube, to give the surgeon real-time mid-surgery re-positioning options to move around and work on new areas without requiring lengthy and expensive realignments... giving the surgeon 3D views of the inside of the body, as well as a microscope view to scrape the cancer away from individual cell layers - without damaging vital nerves.

That's the difference here. Chemotherapy is still used, but it's abhored - by doctor and patient... and we're working on fixing the problem so that we can leave to the annals of medical history, when things were a little more barbaric. These researchers don't just throw their hands up and say, well... that's just the way it has to be.

Greed and Conflict are integral components of life on this Earth, ultimately helping to promote diversity and ensure the survival of life. Natural Selection is not a friendly or gentle process... and we are not removed from it. We express it, and are expressions of it. To tear these out of humanity would be crippling to our species, and a radical departure from who we are - in all aspects.

This doesn't mean that greed or conflict should be promoted or endorsed. They will manifest well enough on their own, and rather than simply give up on humanity - perhaps we should look towards finding ways to promote and endorse altruism amongst each other... because while natural selection (even in this new environment called society) is currently necessary, they are still evil to us. Disease, predation, deformation, greed... conflict, etc. We can use our altruistic nature with an understanding mind to effect the result of selection, without the horrible pressure of selection. Medicine, free and open communication, charity, public education...

The struggle of humanity to escape the harshness of selection is as much a force for the development of our societies as that selection itself. It's a continual cycle, as the environment (society) continually changes - calling for new adaptations... but life is getting better, despite the pitfalls. We live freer and healthier than those in Paleolithic times... than those in the Hellenistic Era... than those in the Dark Ages or the Industrial Revolution.

I'm just sorry you cannot see that. You cannot simply give up and pray to gods or aliens... or welcome death for the species. It's a struggle, and it takes hard work and dedication... but it can be accomplished, and ultimately, I believe it will be accomplished.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by HulaAnglers

The sad thing about humans is that they always treat their saviours badly.

Their first Saviour was Jesus - and they crucified Him.

Then they got Indigos.

Then they got Crystals and Stars.

People are so stupid I could scream.

Does humanity just want to ignore all these chances - it is like we are so dumb we keep getting clues and we keep ignoring them.

I'd love to know how you came to this conclusion that "indigos" and "Crystals" and "stars" are our saviours. When was the announcement made worldwide of such an event? Who are these said "saviours"? What criteria do they have to meet to be labelled our saviours? Tell us what clues and chances we mere mortals have missed and ignored from these saviours? Where can I offer my penance to them? How do I even find one?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
They will have free energy and a caring disposition. There will be no need for police or military or agencies. The Natural Human, 6th race, it is written.

I humbly ask, how do you know this to be true? Also, where is it written? Can you provide some sort of validation for your claims?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Awsome thread. If I may, I still have never recieved an answer to my question here. There seems to be alot of Indigos replying to this thread and I was hoping that one would have the courage to answer a very simple question. A question that I have asked several times in several threads and have yet to recieve a straightforward answer to.

A question that would take 10 seconds to type up and send.A question that I want answered ONLY by an Indigo. But alas I will have to keep waiting. It seems that for all of the answers the indigos have about humanity therre is one answer they either don't have or are afraid to answer because it will shine the light of truth on this whole affair.

Q: From whom did you get the title "Indigo"?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
All people born from about 1959 would be what is called Indigo, although most have not taken the steps to clear themselves from the Indoctrinated Cultural Dream and therefore do not know this about themselves, yet.

Indigo is a nice little new-agey term, that only infers each of you have the ability to awaken yourselves in higher awareness. It only takes some effort on your own behalf to do so.

Lastly, why would anyone want to shrink themselves in order to be safe? "It is better to die standing up than to live on your knees."

Better then to be what you are, to be your-Self in the world today than to play a limiting and "safe" role. Given that death is only a release from our physical vehicle, and a natural part of life in the world, why would any of us be afraid?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
if anybody calls me indigo i'll track your ip and cut your tung off

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

hmm
let me reiterate what i said on a difff thread about this.
from - www.abovetopsecret.com...

what happens when you realize that you just decided to think of yourself as an indigo, not that you actually were one?

what happens when in the later stages of the red blue and clear fibers in morgellons sufferers completely enshroud them and convert their bodies to an indigo hue, and they start flying and moving things with their minds...
....and you're still sitting there with your awesome human powers like chewing, complaining and farting.

what happens when all the stuck up snobby indigo wanna be's realize that these people who have been suffering the past 6-9 years with horrible metamorphosis pain and crushing emotional anguish from being outcast and mocked....

what happens when you realize that THEY''RE the real indigos.. because.. um.. their bodies are literally changing into an indigo's body.. LITERALLY.. red and blue = purple.
ask a morgellons patient if they feel a throbbing between their eyes.. (third eye) or a needle through the top top of their head (crown chakra)
ask them if they are super electrical.
ask them if they can literally feel the electrical sensation of being around another person who has morgellons.

and you're like um gosh maybe i was kind of like.. delusional and juvinile in suspecting i was something more than human when i saw no proof of being anything other than that.

real indigos.. with indigo /mother of pearl skin ... morgellons people.. are gonna be runnin for their lives from psycho religious people who think they're the anti-christ or demons.
theyre gonna hunt them down like mutants in the x-men.
you're not gonna wanna be an indigo when the real indigos start showing themselves.

and since the decade of the white horse chemtrails is a few days away from ending..
logic stands to show that the government CREATED the indigos..
spraying the christening byssus hyphae on the population.. the 144k respond by starting to evolve.. they're rounded up the day before or day after a huge attack.
then after they're gone.. the PTB go hardcore on the population.
no more white horse planes...
probably change to pale planes.. blue/green planes.

the 144k (real indigos .. you know.. the suffering kind..not these little snob kids that want to be one so badly) are taken away to be nurtured to evolve.

-

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Barak Obama Is an Indigo We have nothing to fear by coming out into the open.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There is no true indigo it indeed is a label.

All humans no matter how big or small are all inherent with gifts already bestowed to them. It is mentioned in the "ringing cedars". All natural power like abilities that are inherent in humans are explained in these books and how to do them.
The woman in the video is a ringing cedars pendant wearer. Much of what she speaks is in those books.
There is no reason these people need to be in the spotlight. We are all awakening to the new energies being bestowed upon earth.
Indigos, crystals whatever are not our saviours they are an example of being our own saviours. A push however you will to wake up, as its time.

The real reason all humans are here on earth at this time to share in the dream is because we will create a heaven on earth and when we all realise we are one and the same in light of the body, mind, and spirit connection then we will build upon and recognise who we are and how our thoughts will change us. Most of us are already awakening alot quicker then others. And with this will occur mind to mind connection and sim ilar thoughts on a quicker level till the rest of the human race catches up. The new kids being born now are already born with their inherent gifts which all humans have. its s push in that direction. There is no indigo, crystal, rainbow children. We are all manifestations of those abilities. It is who we all are and who we all can be.

How do you recognise you are awakening.

You will share similar thoughts with those whom you never met, may come into contact with etc.

You will have a desire to only eat from nature in its whole food state. As this is the basis of the awakening and this is the basis in helping your mind distinguish who you really are.

You will have a desire to regreen the earth. For we are the ones who let it go to destruction. Therefore we will be the ones to envision & create paradise.

We will shift form negative thinking that has been going through millenia and we will realise this is not who we are. This is the collective conciousness of the masses at the moment. As you can see by the similar mindsets we have with fighting, lust, anger, hatred etc. Once you embody those parts of yourself with more and more love you will realise there was no fight to be fought.

With what i have written above you will see that it is all simple human conditioning that we can all change.

Things such as communication with God, sixth sense, telepathy, teleporting, astral travelling. Is already apart of who we are. But is not understood. It can be done through collective conciousness as a whole. But will not be needed as will we be content with who we are as we walk with God in creating the future.

In writing this may all seem daunting and apart of us gets scared with oh but what about sex i love it, or what about my car this and that. You will realise these are all just illuisions of the lower carnal minds. When you body, mind and spirit connect as a whole then the potential to be who we are is there also.

We naturally fear what we dont know, see and hear with regards who we can come into being. So it seems daunting. Like it did for me. But i grew to understand the bigger picture. It is to come into our true being. Dont be afraid for it will be splendid.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hey...I know lots of Indigo children. Where I'm from we just use the short-form of "jerk".

I'm assuming what I've heard about Indigo's is true. That they fit a set of characteristics that basically anyone could. I've heard some common traits include lack of patience, lack of discipline, rage issues...but somehow these are positive traits in order to save the world.

PS: I think I might be an Indigo child.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nickmare
Hey...I know lots of Indigo children. Where I'm from we just use the short-form of "jerk".

I'm assuming what I've heard about Indigo's is true. That they fit a set of characteristics that basically anyone could. I've heard some common traits include lack of patience, lack of discipline, rage issues...but somehow these are positive traits in order to save the world.

You are right there is alot of them. Its the majority of the human race. The reason being that most of us are in this type of mindset is conditioning which created our negative collective(human thinking as a whole) conciousness. Through collective conciousness we have allowed only that which we feel comfortable to do and say as seen as the norm. Some say this is our "ego" self. Far from it, it is our carnal self. For millenia people like Jesus, Buddha etc were trying to show people the way to"love conciousness" who we already are.

The funny thing is we see those people who do chnage to the love conciousness as Saints. Mother Theresa for example. But to be Mother Theresa is mere human and we are all capable of being Mother Theresa. But not all of us want to or accept it as we set limits for ourselves or are too afraid of being looked down upon as weak. Your heart is strong the more strong your heart the more strong your spirit the more you are coming into being.

Indigos(label/polarity of conciousness as whole at norm) who possess those abilities(lack of patience, rage etc) are the manifestation of majority of who people are as a whole now.(They are then shown this is not who they really are but they can be more then just that, its all humans really who can change) We do not have to feel special about it. It is apart of ourselves that we take in on a daily basis through conditioning or passed down to us though lack of perceiving who we really are. We dont push love onto ourselves we have to be it just like we comfortable be our negative, stressful selves with the majority of the masses.

Not one person simply became more negative parts of themselves overnight. im not saying all negative situations in ourselves are bad. We learn alot from our mistakes. So to embody the love we already have in us is to be that love. To surround ourselves in more loving situation just as we have surrounded ourselves in negative situations. It clicks to the human mind that is it conditioned and it can be changed. It's simple logic. Yet we can all wake up to it and change our ways. There is nothing mystical about it. Then once we have changed our ways we can come into being of who we trully are. This awakening will take alot longer for some then others. Most are afraid to step outside their comfort box but once they do they will look back and laught at how silly it all was to not understand themselves.

LIke i said we are our own saviours. Once that clicks we go "Ah" what was i waiting for some ball of light. No we will come into out being and chnage our selves, restore earth and create with God. All the things we thought were mystical or science cant explain will come into the picture more and more when we all realise we are all one. The same spark of light from God inherent in all of us.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Awsome thread. If I may, I still have never recieved an answer to my question here. There seems to be alot of Indigos replying to this thread and I was hoping that one would have the courage to answer a very simple question. A question that I have asked several times in several threads and have yet to recieve a straightforward answer to.

A question that would take 10 seconds to type up and send.A question that I want answered ONLY by an Indigo. But alas I will have to keep waiting. It seems that for all of the answers the indigos have about humanity therre is one answer they either don't have or are afraid to answer because it will shine the light of truth on this whole affair.

Q: From whom did you get the title "Indigo"?

indigo title, which stinks, is just because all of these people have an "indigo" coloured aura, as opposed to a "crystal" aura which is more sparkly and multicouloured, clearish coloured etc....

The only way to test this I would think, would be to see several different people who claim to see "auras" with a few different people, and see what matches there are... If all say, indigo for you, and orange for your friend, and red for your mom, then I would pretty much trust them, but just taking ONE persons ipinion on it with only YOU visiting, wouldn't be convincing enough for me etc..

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
All people born from about 1959 would be what is called Indigo, although most have not taken the steps to clear themselves from the Indoctrinated Cultural Dream and therefore do not know this about themselves, yet.

Indigo is a nice little new-agey term, that only infers each of you have the ability to awaken yourselves in higher awareness. It only takes some effort on your own behalf to do so.

Lastly, why would anyone want to shrink themselves in order to be safe? "It is better to die standing up than to live on your knees."

Better then to be what you are, to be your-Self in the world today than to play a limiting and "safe" role. Given that death is only a release from our physical vehicle, and a natural part of life in the world, why would any of us be afraid?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Tayesin]

very nice... I like your style. I am allways trying to tell people we are all equal on the inside, it is just belief systems that limit peoples abilities.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I think all that stuff is disinfo New age baloney though....

The people I know have NO rage, NO anger, TOTALLY patient, and very silly, giggly and positive....

I may be more into the crystal crowd though, lol.. :p

[edit on 21-6-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

I think all that stuff is disinfo New age baloney though....

The people I know have NO rage, NO anger, TOTALLY patient, and very silly, giggly and positive....

I amy be more into the crystal crowd though, lol.. :p

This is what i love about this. When we all are in similar mindsets. We all have thas knowing of who we are but come away with different answers that still equal the same knowing.

Haha if that makes sense!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

I KNOW.. it is sweet, enduring, AND funny in a fun way at the same time...... since everyone has been finding each other, flaming just dosen't work, there is too much unity there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join