It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anyone who brags about being an indigo is either lying or suicidal.

page: 6
6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges
 


Exellent post..paradise is right.....it is so clear..the hardest part is almost over....

Quelching peoples fear enough to help them see, and start participating...

They can't yet see, that all these "problems" are pointing them in the right direction...

Growing thier own food out of neccesity at first, will eventually turn the earth back into a paradise....

People will detoxify from all the chemical additives in food etc....become healthy, strong, and energetic again etc....

These are the end days, so all our job is right now is to try to help people see the big picture..... things WILL be okay and BETTER than EVER very soon... we just have to work at it, and calm them down enough to take the power back in their lives and work at it too...

It is spreading like wildfire...

there aere already poorer communities taking over plots of land and making community gardens to feed everyone etc..

The gardening has brought them closer together etc... so something bad, like poverty, turned good when they said "screw it! We'll take care of ourselves then"

They are actually having a surplus of food and selling it now.


I will search for the vid..


[edit on 22-6-2009 by mellisamouse]




posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet
 


I don't know about bragging, but I will stand proud in the fact that I believe myself to be an Indigo, regardless of what people think or the repercussions of it.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
These are the end days, so all our job is right now is to try to help people see the big picture..... things WILL be okay and BETTER than EVER very soon... we just have to work at it, and calm them down enough to take the power back in their lives and work at it too..
[edit on 22-6-2009 by mellisamouse]


This sounds really creepy and completely out of touch with reality. These aren't the end of days, just the days we get. Every generation has had their crazies that were just sure the world would end in their lifetime. They were all wrong, most likely you are too.

Were you trying to sound like one of those cultists who drank poisonous koolaid?



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges
 


I'm all for love, peace & respect to my fellow humans, but in that video they sing about coming together under one God. "Come together under one god. Who decides or has decided there's only one God and who is this God? Sounds like a advert for the New world Order to me or just another Christian propaganda video.
What this world really needs is tolerance & respect for other cultures & their God given right to believe whatever they want to believe, as long as they are not harming anyone. The truth comes from within.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What I see here, is that some people object to the inference of a polarization when they read about Indigos or similar labels. I can understand that, although it doesn't effect me that way. My initial compulsion with the "Some of you are alien" and Indigo threads was to challenge their statements. Once I challeged myself to identify my goals, that compulsion evaporated.

I think most of us on this site and others come here as part of our lifelong quest for truth and understanding; I've not yet gone wrong by reading things that sit outside of my own "truths", as long as I also employ a bit of internal filtering to try to separate the things that resonate.

I've seen a few of the self-proclaimed indigo folk appear -- at least to me -- as believing their skills make them superior to those that don't subscribe to it. I don't see that in the majority, at least here. I do believe that the majority of the indigo/crystal/starseed folk profess to a philosophy that seems beneficial to the enligtenment and survival of the human species. People who feel a strong desire to help, to improve, to create something beneficial are the best of who we are.

If the message is valid, I'm less concerned with who the source is. I don't think it's the intention of indigos as a whole to discard the rest of humanity as a function of being unworthy.

It's also been somewhat heartening to see people in this thread striving for a commonality, rather than amplifying their differences. Our individuality is unique, and important, and in that sense, contributes a diversity that might be part of the key to the positive evolution of our species.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Applesandoranges
 


Exellent post..paradise is right.....it is so clear..the hardest part is almost over....

Quelching peoples fear enough to help them see, and start participating...

They can't yet see, that all these "problems" are pointing them in the right direction...

Growing thier own food out of neccesity at first, will eventually turn the earth back into a paradise....

People will detoxify from all the chemical additives in food etc....become healthy, strong, and energetic again etc....

These are the end days, so all our job is right now is to try to help people see the big picture..... things WILL be okay and BETTER than EVER very soon... we just have to work at it, and calm them down enough to take the power back in their lives and work at it too...

It is spreading like wildfire...

there aere already poorer communities taking over plots of land and making community gardens to feed everyone etc..

The gardening has brought them closer together etc... so something bad, like poverty, turned good when they said "screw it! We'll take care of ourselves then"

They are actually having a surplus of food and selling it now.


I will search for the vid..


[edit on 22-6-2009 by mellisamouse]



Totally im seeing that more and more myself lately. Unity and coming together trully loving their neighbours.

OOoh i would really love to see that vid if you dont mind.



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by Applesandoranges
 


I'm all for love, peace & respect to my fellow humans, but in that video they sing about coming together under one God. "Come together under one god. Who decides or has decided there's only one God and who is this God? Sounds like a advert for the New world Order to me or just another Christian propaganda video.
What this world really needs is tolerance & respect for other cultures & their God given right to believe whatever they want to believe, as long as they are not harming anyone. The truth comes from within.


I agree. Maybe this interview will Peace of Mind. God source. Creator.

vids.myspace.com...

They sing at raw food festivals. Trying to get their voice into mainstream.

At the moment their song will be only available on itunes. Hardly a precursor for worldwide subliminal NWO tactics and still an unknown talent group.




[edit on 22-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I beleive the only reason the govt would fear the indigo revolution is because peace is what they offer and a govt cant make money off of peace.



posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
I beleive the only reason the govt would fear the indigo revolution is because peace is what they offer and a govt cant make money off of peace.


Pardon my offense, but I've seen more promise in things I leave as offerings to the Great Porcelian Gods.

*edit to amend spelling error

[edit on 6/23/09 by GENERAL EYES]



posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't see the Indigoes as a revolution!!!

I see us as a particular selection of people with unique gifts/abilities. Not supernatural or paranormal or anything, but enough to be classed as different to the average sheep.

On the other hand, there are plenty of different "classes" of people in the world.



posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ppl who proclaim themselves to be "Indigo" are lacking in social skills and the title of Indigo is merely a tool to make accepting their socially defective life more bearable. If I were a social misfit that no one understood then perhaps I would look to other explanations which don't include me being weird. It is far easier and better to be special then it is to be weird. That is the bottom line on Indigo ppl. Has the entire planet gone batty? Some people are weird. Everyone is different. Why is it that when emo teenagers nowadays feel isolated that they must be indigo? What the hell ever happened to being the weird kid? We're so PC now that we can't call the weird kids weird anymore? We have to call them Indigo because they decided that they're more enlightened than us? Give me a break. Who is feeding ppl this garbage? There is no such thing as an Indigo. I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but it's an invented tool to ease the suffering of weird ppl. Just because you don't fit in and you care about the environment, and you know when ppl are lying it does not make you an enlightened alien soul Indigo. It makes you a person with good intuition and good intentions. The only people who believe in Indigos are those who say they are one, or their parents. Having a definition on Wikipedia doesn't add credence to the idea. It only shows how the internet destroys young minds by leading them to believe that Indigos are real.



posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen
 

what exactly are your special gifts and ability's?



posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You are very uneducated about the indigo children. I think I am one and yet im not suicidal and im not lying. You'll probably say that i wouldnt tell you if i was lying. But i am one not by choice i recently developed empathy never practiced it and never even tried anything like it. I just one day was looking at a person and i all the sudden felt like i didnt know them and then i felt all these feelings and thoughts rush into my head about that person. i felt their emotion and true intentions. Believe it or not i dont care but you shouldnt call something suicidal or a liar when you havent experienced what they have.



posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lycanlance
 


You recently developed empathy. OK, so you are growing up. That doesn't mean you're an alien. Please don't make yourself believe that you are more than human. I have every attribute of an Indigo only Im human. Im comfortable in my own skin which is why I don't need to use the tool of Indigo to explain who I am. I'd strongly suggest you do the same. As appealing as it may seem to be an alien, it just isn't true. You should seek the truth and not internet propoganda. You are a human.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain
 


i know im not an alien lol i was just saying i developed this without attempting anything like it.



posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I've never met a self-identified Indigo outside of ATS (I don't know about Crystal Children or Rainbow children or any of those other terms) but without naming any names, I've seen a few here that to me seem like total jerks. (nobody that I recall seeing in this thread, though, or anywhere recently, for that matter; maybe they got banned :p)

Personally, I'm not really sure what to think. I don't think that Indigos are here 'to save the world'. I'm not even certain that they are real, though I did look at the list of characteristics of Indigos once, and apparently I would be one, since I fit most of them.

There are definitely people that are different than the norm, and have different strengths and weaknesses, like for example heightened intelligence but lousy social skills, but I don't see them as any better (or worse) than anybody else. I suppose Indigo could be a legitimate term to describe a certain personality type, but I don't think there is anything supernatural, paranormal, or spiritually significant by being labeled as such.

Another issue I had with the Indigo label and characteristics was that 1) they were quite vague, and applied to almost anyone, and 2) a lot of them were characteristics that I wanted to apply to myself, even if they weren't, such as intelligence, independence, nonconformity, and so on. Who doesn't want to be a prodigy or want to be special, or want to be better than others? Probably everybody.

Just my two cents. This thread does want to make me read up on them again, just to see what they're about. My curiosity has been aroused again; beware! :p



posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne
 


They're vague because they're making it all up. They don't have powers and when they can't show you their powers beware of the "oh I had coffee this morning so my powers are down" excuse.



posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I hate that people keep saying powers. There is nothing powerful about it. It is a gift and a curse all in one. You would never know unles you had to go through it your selves. A true Indigo is not proud but humbled to be chosen by God to have such amazing gifts and abilities, or at least they should be. Instead of bragging about being an Indigo they should be quietly using there abilities to change the lives of the people around them and making the world a bettter place not bragging on here about what they can or can't do. Don't just talk about it, use it to make a difference in the world. Give what you have and do it joyfully.



posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23
 


Abilities, powers, mumbo jumbo. Its psychological and nothing more.



posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   




[edit on 23-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]




top topics



 
6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join