It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone who brags about being an indigo is either lying or suicidal.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seasick

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
They will have free energy and a caring disposition. There will be no need for police or military or agencies. The Natural Human, 6th race, it is written.

I humbly ask, how do you know this to be true? Also, where is it written? Can you provide some sort of validation for your claims?

Let me answer this one.

The new race (6th or if you prefer, Aquarian age) has already started. A new form of planetary regency will take place to handle world affairs. This new race will have a very strong understanding of all the mysteries that mankind has faced since the beginning of life on this planet. Domination and influences will be things of the past. People will live in the present of their conscience without interference from invisible realms that have dominated mankind for thousands of years.

This understanding can be found in the book called Beyond the mind (Bernard de Montreal), IBIS publishing, 1998 and in another book by the same author, "La genese du reel", Editions science integrale (in French).

Also, some of us just "know".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0578231e79a1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
nice daydreaming.
seriously...folks should not take it to the extreme of "New World Oder" et al.

There are kids who are prodigys. thats a fact. But whether a prodigy will be successful in what he/she does when they grow up is another thing to consider.

There are children who are special, with IQ. But that doesnt mean there is a superior race waiting to be born or already born and waiting to take the reigns of the planet. thats pure wishing/day dreaming.

Lumping prodigies with brats whose parents have an exucse like "indigo child" for their unruly behaviour is utter idiocy.

The only persons who have gained something from this Indigo child business are those who popularized the term, wrote books on it, run classes for developing the Indigo-eness of children. they make the money.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Mellisamouse i think you will enjoy this video
i hope others do too. Enjoy everyone! Its time we are awakening and we wont be stopped. Again dont be afraid its starts with each and every one of us.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Actualy applesandoranges I beg to differ with you, there is only 1 thing since the beginning of recorded history that has remained unchanged, that there is 1 supreme being above everything, all other beliefs, religion, and ideas have come and gone throughout history. God has remained no matter how hard anyone has tried to deny or change. I would venture to say that Indigo's will come and go just like the rest. I especialy think that as the founder seems to be trying to profit from her books and has basicaly repeated a one world order in which Indigo's will rule. She should try running that by God first and see if he would like to step down in her stead.

and yes I have watched her vids and read 1 of her books, I reserve the right to say BS to teh Indigo movement and stick with the 1 true God as he has outlasted all other belief systems.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pappa_Bear
Actualy applesandoranges I beg to differ with you, there is only 1 thing since the beginning of recorded history that has remained unchanged, that there is 1 supreme being above everything, all other beliefs, religion, and ideas have come and gone throughout history. God has remained no matter how hard anyone has tried to deny or change. I would venture to say that Indigo's will come and go just like the rest. I especialy think that as the founder seems to be trying to profit from her books and has basicaly repeated a one world order in which Indigo's will rule. She should try running that by God first and see if he would like to step down in her stead.

and yes I have watched her vids and read 1 of her books, I reserve the right to say BS to teh Indigo movement and stick with the 1 true God as he has outlasted all other belief systems.

Hey can you quote me as i have no idea who or what you are on about sorry as none of ti is consistant with what i wrote. Just want to clarify that you did not mistake me for someone else.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
Its time we are awakening and we wont be stopped. Again dont be afraid its starts with each and every one of us.

this was the statement I was refering to, Most importantly"we wont be stopped" I apologize for not referencing the quote

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
Its time we are awakening and we wont be stopped. Again dont be afraid its starts with each and every one of us.

this was the statement I was refering to, Most importantly"we wont be stopped" I apologize for not referencing the quote

Oh ok which book were you referring to. If ringing cedars the author is a he. Vladimir Megre.

As for we wont be stopped. The collective conciousness of the whole is awakening.

The awakening refers to each and every person changing themselves to be love and light of God.

No one will show us the way, not even the NWO. We will know who we all are when we awaken. Not through brainwashing but through mind and heart connection.

I already awakened to those things mentioned in the books before i read them. That is why i love quoting it. I awakened when i begged God to spare my life. I came across raw fruit and veggies. Everything God mentioned we should eat in the bible. It saved my life. I from then on felt and knew God (my awareness and perspective changed, inner knowing). This is my experience.

But all those awakening with the same mindset cannot be wrong. I did not read to awaken i awoke. Unfortunately i just wish others do not need to. As Jesus already showed how to love.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The e-book ringing cedars on scribd.
Funny how so much of the NWO conspiracy matches up to Indigo type thinking, a little tweak here and there to make it sound better is all. Or has the Indigo movement been taken over by nutjobs from the NWO to discredit the Indigo movement?

I am a firm believer in the Bible, I do not prescribe to any religion as I have found they all attempt to interpret the bible and tell other how to live, usually not in accordance with the bible. As in the bible it has been said that in the end time many will try to place themselves in the seat of God or above God. This is why I feel that the Indigo movement is just another attempt to take over .

Just letting you know my belief and position so you can understand how I may see things.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Funny how so much of the NWO conspiracy matches up to Indigo type thinking, a little tweak here and there to make it sound better is all. Or has the Indigo movement been taken over by nutjobs from the NWO to discredit the Indigo movement?

I am a firm believer in the Bible, I do not prescribe to any religion as I have found they all attempt to interpret the bible and tell other how to live, usually not in accordance with the bible. As in the bible it has been said that in the end time many will try to place themselves in the seat of God or above God. This is why I feel that the Indigo movement is just another attempt to take over .

Just letting you know my belief and position so you can understand how I may see things.

Can you please read back to my other pages. I did not agree with the indigo label. Infact i have a whole different answer and perspective to them.

What is your interpretation of seat of God and above God?

I do neither. For i subscribe to knowing who i'am, God's child. Spark of light of God who created me. Therefore i create with him to be love, to forgive, spread peace.

I feel sorry for the fear mongering that has gone on with bible revelations for millenia that has led up to who we are now. The genocide it has caused throughout millenia to help the information spread.

I will leave you to your views and i to mine. As there is no fight to be fought and no position to be highlighted.

As for the NWO no i do not see any similarities. As at the moment its all hot air as to what they want to do with the people. Mainly spread by revelation whether people will subscribe to Earth worship, alien worship or pope taking over. If we all subscribe to the belief of the apocalypse then im sorry to say that the NWO has won.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
By seat of God and above God is to place yourself as if you are God or even greater than God.

I misunderstood then and thought that you were ascribing to the title Indigo, otherwise you views seem to be more along the lines of mine hopefully we can discuss our beliefs in more depth at another time, I am always interested in learning, but never at the expense of attempting to make my self superior than anyone else.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

By seat of God and above God is to place yourself as if you are God or even greater than God.

I misunderstood then and thought that you were ascribing to the title Indigo, otherwise you views seem to be more along the lines of mine hopefully we can discuss our beliefs in more depth at another time, I am always interested in learning, but never at the expense of attempting to make my self superior than anyone else.

Its ok. It usually is misunderstandings like this that cause people to fight and go to wars with eachother. Clarity is needed where it is sought. Peace and blessings to you.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
nice daydreaming.
seriously...folks should not take it to the extreme of "New World Oder" et al.

There are kids who are prodigys. thats a fact. But whether a prodigy will be successful in what he/she does when they grow up is another thing to consider.

There are children who are special, with IQ. But that doesnt mean there is a superior race waiting to be born or already born and waiting to take the reigns of the planet. thats pure wishing/day dreaming.

Lumping prodigies with brats whose parents have an exucse like "indigo child" for their unruly behaviour is utter idiocy.

The only persons who have gained something from this Indigo child business are those who popularized the term, wrote books on it, run classes for developing the Indigo-eness of children. they make the money.

That's an awesome way to put it. In reality, parents have failed at making the most of their gifted children so they must find an excuse in this "easy way out" society for their semming lack of guidance.
What better way than to just claim that their kids are just plain better and stupid people don't understand? That way, they can sleep better at night!!

Goooo parents!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
To Melissamouse:

I clicked on your you-tube site and found it absolutely uplifting.

It got me to thinking:

If there is a group of people, who are intelligent, and energetic, and wish to use that intelligence and energy to uplift and encourage others.....

Then what in the world could possibly be wrong with that?

"Indigo Children" or not. It's a fine thing. A philosophy of living, almost. I like it very much, even though the analytical part of me will likely settle on this as a philosophy, rather than a "power".

But what difference does it make? It's a good thing any way you look at it.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thank you very much for watching my videos!

Yeah, I don't really like the whole indigo lable thing because it is attatched to a personality disorder as well that has nothing to do with spirituality...

BUT I wish more people could watch a few of my videos before they knock me, because they will see that it is THEM and UNITY that we are here for...

Every religion is just a little off track, and a LOT on track, but they are missing a few key elements that wouldn't be reviled to "the last days" anyways... such as the frequencies, and DNA activation, and There are no CHOSEN ones just CHOOSING etc.....

Thanks again for watching!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Isn't it cool! Most people these days around 23 and under have the extra DNA strands activated, and there are barley any of them who don't "get it"... it is amaizing...

It is a lot of the teenagers and young adults these days leading the way in example these days, except for the poor souls that get put on medication, that really screws them up and blocks them etc...

As for the "bratty" association? That has nothing to do with the "true" spiritual ones, and I think was done on purpose to make people irritated by anyone with that lable etc...... I bet the "bratty" ones do not have an indigo aura, and do NOT have the extra strands of DNA activated etc....

All they DO have is neglectful parents who have been a bad example, using some lable to cover up their own bad parenting and trying to look "trendy".. ugg! lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Isn't it cool! Most people these days around 23 and under have the extra DNA strands activated, and there are barley any of them who don't "get it"... it is amaizing...

It is a lot of the teenagers and young adults these days leading the way in example these days, except for the poor souls that get put on medication, that really screws them up and blocks them etc...

As for the "bratty" association? That has nothing to do with the "true" spiritual ones, and I think was done on purpose to make people irritated by anyone with that lable etc...... I bet the "bratty" ones do not have an indigo aura, and do NOT have the extra strands of DNA activated etc....

All they DO have is neglectful parents who have been a bad example, using some lable to cover up their own bad parenting and trying to look "trendy".. ugg! lol.

People keep telling me that when i turn 30 in 2012 that it will be an important time for me. 2 people have said this to me with similar replies. At the time i was still coming into being open minded and that started happening at the age of 23. I'm not at all suprised that some teenagers will not wake up till they might reach a certain age. I have met young teenagers who have trully already been awake. Others are still falling into societies ills rampant on drugs and sex and i want to reach out to them but then i let them be because it is them who will learn from their own devices soon enough. I know alot of them will wake up.
My eyes meet with those who have awoken. I feel them. Nothing at all seems to be a coincidence as i felt it all my life. We are going back to our true nature. I somettimes think i was born early as my mind feels so young but not young in a sense like a teen but young as in i dont change. Just like in the enigma song we're returning to innocence. My minds in this dimension and another dimension at the same time but they are interlapping. The dimension we are to be in is calling us back. Paradise.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Happyfeet

OK, firstly, Indigos do not brag.

Secondly, what do you make of the rainbow children, and the crystal children?

These children are part of the ongoing development of our planet, like it or not.
Opinions aren't fact. Could you maybe show some facts on this before assuming everyone should believe it?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

It has nothing to do with her - it is a fact - Indigo children are real, nothing to do with anyone on this earth.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I agree completely.
Nice to meet ya.... I have nothing to add because that was said so well. :p

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join