It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nasa Trying to Bomb the Alien Bases on the Moon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
There is considerable evidence to support structures on the moon or atleast a conspiracy about them. With the recent news about nasa trying to blow up the moon makes me wonder, what are you hiding from us nasa? How can you test for water samples if you end up blowing up the moon?

Nasas half brained theory makes no sense at all. They claim they want to kick up dust with an explosion to test for water... give me a break, Im no scientist. but thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Here is an example of what could be ruins or a alien base of somekind on the moon.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f647c792d45.jpg[/atsimg]

Unless there is a threat to earth, I see no reason why nasa should start blowing up the moon, and this worries me because I like the moon!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

i am deeply disturbed that NASA and these other countries are supposedly crashing spacecraft into the Moon. i think it should be a crime.

what if they are destroying something worth studying ?

fyi...your picture is from a Disney movie

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Nasa seems Bassackwards sometimes. "lets look for life on mars by BURNING raw elements" and, more recently, "lets look for water on the moon by droppin a bomb!".

SERIOUSLY!!!

is this the crux of the information age?

maybe if education wasnt mostly affordable to the elite then MAYBE, just MAYBE, we could have some people with common sense over there...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hmm...was wondering when a thread like this would pop up. Structures on the moon?..I've seen the pictures that people use as evidence, all I have to say is this...you need a great imagination to see what they say are there.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
Here is an example of what could be ruins or a alien base of somekind on the moon.

PSSST Hey Chovy... ummm hate to be the one to tell ya, but um that Moon Base is a Disney production. The Disney TV logo is in bottom right corner

Disney made a film about a Moon Base with von Braun to cover up the real one should it leak out

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
BTW there is already a thread on this

Nasa prepares to bomb the moon
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by drsmooth23
maybe if education wasnt mostly affordable to the elite then MAYBE, just MAYBE, we could have some people with common sense over there...

They hear ya, but nobody is home.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I don't think there blowing things up on the moon. I mean who can go and confirm whatever is or is not there? There is no reason to blow anything up (if there is anything there). If there was a private/public or government (who has not already been) that would disclose something there that was on the way soon then maybe... Maybe then there would be a motive to destroy evidence. No one is going to the moon that has not already been. No private company's are going any time soon.. so why blow something up? They would study it... and keep studying it till they felt a threat of being uncovered. Even then they could always shoot down or sabotage a private probe sent on its way to the moon and no one would know.

So there probably just doing what they say... the impact would throw stuff in the air and let them analyze it's compounds. There could be Hydrogen and/or water there.. both there interested in. Then if there is water there it would be a good site to send robots to land. These robots would confirm and get a better idea of how much frozen(?) water is there. Then they can send supply's and eventually humans to build a base... to do whatever they want to do there. With water they can build a long term base. I assume they plan on looking for the H3 or whatever maybe artifacts if there is any.

But from what I hear these mars and moon missions are on hold so this just will at best be getting info for when/if it starts up again... because this mission was already mostly ready before the cuts. They could also go back or plan dark missions, if they find what they want. There is more to it but that's pretty much the simple answer.

I seriously doubt there blowing up artifacts and asking amateur astronomers to watch.. I and many others will see the impact area before and after.. The area is planned to be in daylight as much as possible, as a possible landing site that means it will be visible a lot.. they want a area to land where solar energy will not be interrupted. So should be on the south pole and on the light side of the moon. IF it hits on the dark side then maybe they were up to something but as I said above I have no idea why they feel it to be a threat and announce the impact area ahead of time, months in advance.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It's a valid scientific mission and will hopefully provide stronger evidence of water ice at the Moon's south pole. Instead of spending billions sending a small rover to take samples that could be too deep to recover, we crash into it. The impact wont be any more damaging than the quiet and steady barrage of small meteorites and occasional larger impacts. The moon is a well known crater festival

The shepherding spacecraft will watch the plume of gas and dust rise about 3.7 miles high (6 km), "shaped kind of like an upside-down lampshade," Colaprete said. Matter could even be knocked up 30 miles (50 km) or more, he added, and the flash might be visible through amateur-class telescopes with apertures as small as 10 to 12 inches.

The shepherding spacecraft will then fly through the plume the Centaur kicks up, using its five cameras and three spectrometers working in the visible, near-infrared, and mid-infrared wavelengths to scan for water or other compounds. An onboard photometer will also very quickly and precisely measure the faint flash of the impact itself, which in a few hundred milliseconds can reveal how far the rocket penetrated, how strong the lunar matter was, and even if water escaped.
Crash & Splash: NASA Probes to Dash Toward Moon

That's damn good science if they can pull it off. At the same time Hubble and terrestrial observatories will be watching too. Maybe it's an idea to have the guys that screwed up the Mars sampler ride bareback on the SS as a lesson to other scientists to think things through

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think NASA should perhaps carefully explore the moon rather than firing anything upon the surface. For all we know our moon is perhaps a celestial burial ground. I would urge NASA to treat the moon like someone else owns it.

Regards,

-map

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretUsername
I seriously doubt there blowing up artifacts and asking amateur astronomers to watch..

That happened when they launched MISTY from the shuttle... they blew it up, but it was a fake 'accident' to hide it, except that amateurs spotted it after the explosion... So much for a stealth satellite

IF it hits on the dark side then maybe they were up to something but as

Heck you were doing fine till then... there IS NO DARK SIDE of the moon

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There is always a dark side.. the side the sun is not on. The point is to have telescopes able to view the impact as it happens. This is not possible if the impact is on the dark side. That is the reason for that statement.. I am really interested in what is up there. I'm pretty sure there is something on that rock, but I just don't think this mission is blowing that something up. If it happens on the dark side (not observable) then I might think there up to something.. as that goes against whole mission plan. I'm not saying NASA does not cover things up.. there well known for that unfortunately

[edit on 20-6-2009 by SecretUsername]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This is so typical of humans, especialy America and Nassa... They think everything is theirs to blow up and destroy....all in the name of research. Sometimes I am embarrased to be a part of this species! And why does the majoraty not have a say in this? Oh, wait, we dont have a say because we are not worthy of being told the full story of anything!! Why does everything have to be a bloody conspiracy or secret?! I think the human race is getting bored!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Well before blaming Americans you should inform yourself. We are not the only ones who else crash stuff into the moon. This time it just happens to be the mission... But many probes from other country's have ended in the same fate. If this mission is what they say then hopefully it's helps us build a base and learn from that experience to then build a base on mars. You can't just jump to mars and build a base without prior experience... this is one of the steps.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
A "Black Project" Team have been secretly working on a device that is effective against these so called Aliens whose existence has been know of for over 60 years. Many half lies and half truths have been disseminated to the general public and the reason they cannot tell us about their existence is very scary indeed....its not about hording the tech for themselves.

These beings are not so much staying out of the public eye and hiding as they are more coming into focal length. The biggest misconception out in the general public is that they are travelling to Earth to visit us.....wrong.

They have been seen before in previous era's and recorded in things such as Paintings and ancient documents and when you understand that its actually us Humans falling toward them in a dimensional shift as our society crumbles and turns toward Violence, murder, rape and destruction you can see the picture clearly.

Times before when they were seen ( as we nearly merged into their lower Plane of existence ) were in periods of abject darkness in human history like the Inquisitions, Christian Persecutions and the second World War. The Jewish, Russian and Polish deaths with all the other War casualties in World War 2 saw us couple like a pair of atoms in a bond ( Peanut Shaped ) were we can see them and them us.

Society is now in an accelerated vibrational decline which can no longer be prevented but only delayed and the plans have been set so that we coincide on the same Plane of existence as them. There are people who are complicit with this agenda and I it will become more obvious as we get closer to 2012.

2012 is also ingrained into the Human consciousness because its pivotal for these Beings to augment the final merging of our 2 worlds so they can abuse our energies and defeat us finally because we have evaded them for thousands of years.

They are the Demonic Horde lead by the Prince of Darkness who is also in the Human Consciousness with stories and tales that have been spun ever since the first writings of man. Lies and half truths have been passed down about this information with Religions designed to feather Human Kind down a path of enlightenment and enrichment of good so as to escape this event from ever happening.

The game is nearly up, all they need to get us is a World War and the Galactic plane in alignment with the Earth so its energy is taken from us like an endothermic reaction dropping us down into a literal pit of hell and coexistence with this horde.

They have managed to inhabit the souls of many of the worlds most powerful men through satanic cults like the Bilderberg Group, CFR and Trilateral Commission and the countdown for the coordination of War is about to begin.

Our only hope is a Messiah who can deliver us from evil intent and from ourselves....but it has been said he has given up on us as a lost hope and that our spot in this plane already has a new tenant waiting to fill the spot.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretUsername

Sure i can understand your point, what im saying is why cant there ever just be a straight story from nassa? Is all the secrecy really necisary with everything they do.. Sure Americans arent the only ones but they always want to be the first in line..and sticking their noses where it doesnt belong.. thats the impression I get anyway but its Just my oppinion. Sometimes even doing basic research on subjects gets so complicated because theres all this unnecisary bs inbetween. Almost as if to throw you off track.
Thanks for your reply though its much appreciated, being quite new to ATS and all...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Sure i can understand your point, what im saying is why cant there ever just be a straight story from nassa? Is all the secrecy really necisary with everything they do.. Sure Americans arent the only ones but they always want to be the first in line..and sticking their noses where it doesnt belong.. thats the impression I get anyway but its Just my oppinion. Sometimes even doing basic research on subjects gets so complicated because theres all this unnecisary bs inbetween. Almost as if to throw you off track.
Thanks for your reply though its much appreciated, being quite new to ATS and all...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Ok, I uderstand what youre saying. All I mean Is that with Nasa you never get a straight answer and America always wants to push their way to the front of the line. Even doing researchon the simplest of topics becomes so confusing with all the bs inbetween almost to throw you off track.

Thanks for your reply though, its good to be corrected every now and this is how we learn after all. And thanks for being nice about it!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Apologies for the tripple reply-my internet connection seems to be weather dependant and screwing up the pages. sorry.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I'm no scientist either, but I can see the logic in the experiment. I don't think that we have the capability to drill farther than a rocket could penetrate so if they are looking for elements buried under the lunar surface, this seems like a feasible way. Besides...

Assuming there was an alien presence on the moon and we were going to "bomb" them, telling the public in advance that it was an elemental experiment would warrant the same type of response as North Korea saying it was planning to send a missile into Mt. Fuji to test for high altitude detonation. I'm sure Japan, in this case the Aliens, would figure the jig was up and react.

My sister's boyfriend has a Ph.d in combustionable chemistry so I'll run it by him this weekend and post his opinion on the matter

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is this the only option NASA has for detecting and descovering the elements? I have said this before, and I say it again. I find it verry strange that the moon is not crawling with all sorts of robotic and scientific machinery. If we are able to send probes to Mars, it must be ten times easyer to put something on the moon.

Besides, signals only have about one second delay, so you could run allmost real-time commands, instructions and coordinates in to those machines. It would virtually be like walking there yourself. There must probably hundreds of reasons why it would be easyer, less expensive and just as important as going to Mars.

We live in an age where a bilionaire could choose to do something like that using private funds. I even thought of a way to make it lucrative. If I had the means to put a robot probe on the moon, I'd rent it out to anyone who would like to drive around on the moon and explore it. I would rather do that, then fly in one of Richard Branson's brainchilds. Come to think of it, why didn't he think of it!?

Now I am just a nobody, and if I can think of something like this, surely some government geek, Nasa or some bored bilionaire could come up with something similar. The total lack of initiatives like these, tell me that is at least a little bit suspicious.

Has blowing # up, become humanity's second nature, and answer to everything she does not understand?

<<   2 >>

join