It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah: Death to the treacherous UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I can't even be bothered to discuss Iran anymore. Half want the rest of the world's help, the other half are imbeciles living in the stone age and honestly think their problems somehow stem from other countries wanting to help their population get a fair vote.

I say this, suck my proudly British wang

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Have you got no pride in the fact you're British? The reason why we used to control half the planet was cos we had the ability to do so and were simply the first ones to do it. If we hadn't taken control another nation would have done it in our place, and we'd all be speaking swaheli or something.

Different times, different measures

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It sort of reminds me why Iran should not possess nukes! I suppose we can just hope that the current problems in Iran result in change which moderates this type of behaviour.

Regards

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Partily colonial rhetoric, Iran has never forgiven us for the coup in the 1970's nor the Anglo-Persian War 1850's - and the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran in 1941.

We occupied the oil fields.

Throughout the 19th Century, Persia was occupied and influenced by the British Empire - Tehran literally had no power over their own nation.

Persia [Iran] was always a victim of British Jingoism.

Iranians despise Britain more than America and Israel. We are the devil...apparently

Kidnapping British soldiers, was a strategy to create a war, but neither Britain nor America paid attention to war warmongering. The Iranian President, and religious council, believe their nation must start a war in order for the Messiah to return. If it was not for the religious zealots and their Armageddon doctrine, we'd probably would've marched through Tehran by now....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
USA! USA! USA! USA!

Wait a tic....the UK is the most treacherous???????

CRAP!

GO UK! GO UK! GO UK! GO UK! GO UK!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I kind of see it this way.. look at the spot he's found himself in.

He's got an election that many in his country see as huge fraud. This has led to mass protests, riots, and even deaths.

He is the supreme power in the country - but his people are not happy at with his choice candidate and are rising up in outrage. This is a direct challenge not only to the election - but to his very power - and we all know he doesn't want to give that up or even have it questioned.

His solution - shift the blame from himself and onto the traditional enemy.

"Its not me or the election results you should be angry at!! Its the evil UK/USA/Isreal you should be angry at. THEY are the ones causing this!!!"

Its attempt to shift the anger away from him and keep his power. Basically he's looking to give the people an enemy other than their current government.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

The crowd were completely immersed in this and it kind of reminded me of some of Hitler's speeches and the crowd reactions.

Thats what I said to person in same room as I watched it, very simalar.

Only so long before action Id say

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
USA! USA! USA! USA!

CRAP!

haha that made me laugh soo much
tears in my eyes i must be in one of those moods ahhh.

No matter how crap and corrupt our country is

i am proud to say i am from the UK and England

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Explain to me how mc cain singing, bomb bomb bomb iran, in the elction campaign, is any different.

The ayatollah is right, uk, usa, and israel should keep there noses out.

The hypocrites in uk, and usa should look at themseves before shouting foul over iran. Iran is not going to war with anyone.

America is still the only country to have used nuclear weapons, so they can hardly tell anyone what to do.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I think you will find these people screaming death to the UK are simply Ayatollah Ali Khamenei & Ahmadinejad supporters... which is to be expected. They are poor people with little to no education.

Sounds like the Iranian equivalent of the U.S.A.'s fake-churchy NASCAR trash, illiterate mongrels screaming for Arab blood because their government has instructed them to do so.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Many, many Indians rue the demise of The Raj and look at how some African countries have deteriorated into chaos and despotism since independance.

Which ones aren't worse? I can't think of a sub-Saharan country that is, what I would consider, stable and trustworthy. Honestly, Zimbabwe having famines is a joke. We left them with a booming agricultural system; it fed our African territories.

Originally posted by FreebornI do not advocate a return to a British Empire and I do not deny that some artrocities occurred in it's name.

Undoubtably, but we put a stop to many things, such as female genital mutilation, exposure of infant girls (I think this was mainly in India, but I'm certain it happened in parts of Africa too), etc. These things strike me as greater goods.

Originally posted by FreebornBut it was not all bad and was a product of it's time and should be judged on the values and morals of the day.

Agreed.

I don't think we should return to empire because of the sheer headaches it would cause in the overtly-PC environment we have lovingly crafted to screw ourselves with. Even though the people might need a strong, compassionate hand to restore order to their nations, they wanted the mess they have created, so I say let them wallow in it. Eventually, they'll figure out that corruption, despotism and war is not conductive to a happy society.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

...these people are behind this guy 100 percent...

not true - looking in on one scene on TV will never tell you the whole story

whether or not the people you were watching - however enthralled they may have appeared to be - were really 100 percent behind the man - you can be sure there are many, many others you don't see who or not behind him - at all

some of them were just recently killed - protesting

so - we watch these sorts of clips and the West thinks it's looking at a united front - and feels it has to meet them head on

it's only part of the story - and foreign policy is always being made based on this part of the story - the angry mob

just so you know - I'm not a complete idiot - many people in the Islamic nations of this world really aren't that crazy about us

but our buying into this idea that it's all of them - that they're some single-minded, hive-minded irrational army hell bent on our destruction - it just creates more of the same

In Iran protest, online world is watching, acting
By Doug Gross CNN

In Chicago in 1968, anti-war protesters at the Democratic National Convention chanted "The Whole World Is Watching."

World news events of the past had few reporting electronically, but hundreds are in Iran. World news events of the past had few reporting electronically, but hundreds are in Iran. They were talking about television cameras that showed police beatings on the evening news.

More than 40 years later, with a massive movement aimed at reversing election results and possibly even toppling a regime in Iran, online networking is instantly sharing protesters' actions. And the whole world is watching.

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 6/19/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

but our buying into this idea that it's all of them - that they're some single-minded, hive-minded irrational army hell bent on our destruction - it just creates more of the same

Wait a minute, what?! They're a single-minded, hive-minded irrational army, hell-bent on our destruction?! Bomb Iran, now!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
USA! USA! USA! USA!

CRAP!

Never trust a man comin at you with a moustache, cup of tea and umbrella! LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by colonpee

The cheek!!

Some of us have beards too lol. Although I could do with a new bowler hat.

On a serious note does anyone think being with the rise of grief towards Americans recently that this would give a good reason for us (the UK) to lead the next incursion into the Middle-East?

The Americans won't get the blame but obviously will back us up if we went in so it's the same situation as us guys following you into Iraq but without the worldwide 'We're sick of America doing what they want' kinda thing?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And we are supposed to care...why? Doesn't this idiot have better things to do, like, oh, the rising violence and corruption in his own government?

Oh wait, yeah, that's exactly it. So instead of doing something about it, they turn the people's attention to quasi boogeymen outside the country to turn their attention from the boogeymen within.

Yep, they sure have learned alot from the Western media, haven't they?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Iran is not going to war with anyone.

Really? The Iranian President is associated to a religious sect, that the Ayatollah tried to outlaw, based on a doctrine designed to orchestrate Armageddon.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
First time warbler:

In my own words as a sovereign of Great Britain, I will agree with the Ayatollahs quote on one part. Death to the "UK". I cannot provide evidence as such but I can tell you that the UK Corporation, registered in D&B (Unfortunately I cannot remember where this information come from) is starving this country of its rights and freedoms and drowning its citizens in Admiralty law.

I have a question related to the UK specifically, but my perception stems from the US, namely the FED. As the majority of Americans know the FED is not Federal at all and is wholly owned by private individuals. Who owns it I cannot truly figure out.

So my question, please feel free to throw me to the lions. If all things in this country that are of the Crown, Royal Mail, Royal Air force, Royal yada yada yada, then how is HMRC (As 'Her Majesties' Revenue and Customs) associated with the Royal family? Surely it would be the Royal Revenue and Customs. Royal Justice Service (as I see it the Crown Court is Royal court, the Magistrates are subject to business laws, or government laws).
Are we in the UK (mine is GB) in the same boat as America, have our Laws and Justice, Taxes been stripped of there sovereignty and been replaced with a 'shadow' majestic business???

I may have thrown myself into the wrong thread. I will learn quickly.

If anyone has any information regarding this I am more than willing to research it myself and pass information on.

A quick thank you to ATS and its members for the incredibly diverse subjects and opinions. I look forward to seeing an ATS TV station
) if only hey.

G.

"We can do anything by working with each other" The Garbage Pail kids.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Yea I watched the last part of this live on TV, and it made me realize that our propaganda machines are nothing compared to this. These people were hanging onto every single word that this guy was spilling out, and it made me realize that it doesnt matter who wins or loses the elections, these people are behind this guy 100 percent, and if he says to do something, the people will do it, with honor. At the end of the whole speech, rows, and rows, and rows of men were just crying their eyes out for this man, it made the Obamanites in those youtube videos look like nothing in comparisson. I dont think the riots are going to continue, and if they do, I will be very suprised because these people look like they were beingmesmorized into stop fighting each other, but fighting the 'real' enemy, us. He made it really clear who their enemies were, The US and Britain(but mostly towards the US and Obama-even Clinton).
I wont be suprised if a war starts out here real soon because of this, there was a lot of name calling and fear mongering comming from this man, and while some of it may have been true to some degree, most of it in my opinion was straight up propaganda. I dont think its going to get any "better" in any sense, at anytime in the near future.

You are fooled by that same propaganda matey. The rows of crying people are regime officials, and the majority of his supporters are arabs from Lebanon. Of course there are a few Iranian's thugs who support him, but the majority of the Iranian's want him gone! The regime crowds were photoshopped, yet he only managed 20,000. Compare that with the 3 million plus crowds for the opposition!

This is spreading to all out civil war and millions will likely die in Iran. I don't see Khamenei giving up now, he wants to take the world with him it seems.

The Iranian people do not think "death to American, death to Britain, death to Israel". This is just the psychopaths in the regime. A major fact that gets left out too often!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Explain to me how mc cain singing, bomb bomb bomb iran, in the elction campaign, is any different.

The ayatollah is right, uk, usa, and israel should keep there noses out.

The hypocrites in uk, and usa should look at themseves before shouting foul over iran. Iran is not going to war with anyone.

America is still the only country to have used nuclear weapons, so they can hardly tell anyone what to do.

I am sick of such blind fools like you. Do you not see the difference between responsible democratic government having nukes already to psychopathic regimes who want to murder all Jews, and other non-Muslims obtaining these nukes??!!!!

The Ayatollah is deluded! He thinks all his people protesting and those Iranians protesting abroad are Western government agents. These are his own people that want him Khamenei got rid of. If so many Iranians support him as he claims and that they voted Ahmadinejad, why do so many show anger towards Khamenei?! Answer that question why don't you!

Khamenei is so deluded he makes contradiction after contradiction in each speech. He has lost the plot, actually no... he lost the plot years ago.

The West is keeping out of this business, but if things get out of hand and there's massacres it's our responsibily as civilised human beings to control non-civilised human beings on our planet!

[edit on 19-6-2009 by john124]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join