It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0ntract0r

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by Reneau

Who's TT?

Ill take YOU for 100 alex....?

Have no idea, what makes you ask?

Wait wait wait... are you suggesting I created jackblack13.info? (Forgive me if I'm way off; I'm tired lol.)

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hello people! did anyone get the othello code figured out. you know the code below the new york pic?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

jackblack.14.info has a new set of binery codes has anyone decifered them? I have not been on here all day so can someone fill me in?

The binary code translates to "humour is very side tracking". I don't think I'm wasting any more time on JB14.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahf26
IMPORTANT DISCOVERY!

Hey guys I been following your forum for a while and think the justin-williams.com website might be part of this game. I went in and notice the link to go timeline requires a password. His password and username is hidden the webcalendar-all.vcs file link. I noticed in the mess of junk their was a line that said justinhp=dragon32.

I typed justinhp as username and dragon32 as PW. And I logged into his PW protected calender.

In his calender it says June 21st, 2:21am, war breaks out. But the year is 2008 not 2009. Maybe typed wrong year by accident? Log in and check it out

The justin-williams.com website has a link to blackjack12.

I'm 100% convinced now....THIS IS ENTIRELY JUSTIN WILLIAMS!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

77. I was alluding to the Justin Williams site, not the one with all the links but the one with only four. they had a semi-code a mixture of letters and numbers where the nums are translated into letters. on the pages 7=T. I was not in any way saying it was you, sorry if you though that way.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Reneau

Ooooh, I get it. I wasn't offended by it or anything, I was just a little surprised lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
@MOFreemason

Sure it is..And I would be certain that he is in this thread..What a peice of #..lol

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
@MOFreemason

Sure it is..And I would be certain that he is in this thread..What a peice of #..lol

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Redpillblues]

Follow an early posters instructions at justin-williams.com for log-in information.

I was actually hoping that Justin Williams had nothing to do with the Operation Blackjack slideshow, even though he is asst. editor of the section...but now there is absolutely no denying. I'm kinda disappointed, also kinda relieved.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by MOFreemason]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
if we are truely going to figure this out what are the "facts" (if they can be called so)

The codes, JB12, JB13, JB14, JB14wetpaint, williams site1, williams site2, telegraph, williams himself. what are the pseudo facts. who is the lurker.

to put an end to this we need to compile what we know

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Sure, jackblack12 is a link, but the page is under construction. That doesn't prove anything.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by MOFreemason

Sure, jackblack12 is a link, but the page is under construction. That doesn't prove anything.

The question all along has been, who authorized/created the Telegraph's Operation Blackjack comic strip? Well, now we know....it's Justin Williams. His website is indexed and includes the graphics and links. The other sites are just plain b.s. from others trying to get in on the "game."

At least we know the certain originator.
www.justin-williams.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Also, if you click on "skarff/" on Justin's page, it takes you to Joomla. Joomla does the web tools for the jackblack12.info site.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack
Also, if you click on "skarff/" on Justin's page, it takes you to Joomla. Joomla does the web tools for the jackblack12.info site.

Phew! At least I'm not the only one here who was able to see/find all this.

Well, this has been a fun game. But, I'm not able to carry-on like I have been the last two days. I also feel so much better knowing 100% this is not linked to any evil, true threat to any nation. I'll probably be limiting my time in this thread for sure.

It's been a great time...thank you to EVERYBODY for their valiant efforts and awesome skills to break/crack things. I feel like we have an awesome ATS community here.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's definitely just a presentation on jw's part, too many connections..

but what is the punchline...

is he gonna write a big article slandering the internet, declaring how the crazies almost mobbed?

He will most definitely end up in CYOA mode I'd say...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahf26
IMPORTANT DISCOVERY!

Hey guys I been following your forum for a while and think the justin-williams.com website might be part of this game. I went in and notice the link to go timeline requires a password. His password and username is hidden the ..snip.. file link. I noticed in the mess of junk their was a line that said ..snip..

I typed ..snip.. as username and ..snip.. as PW. And I logged into his PW protected calender.

In his calender it says June 21st, 2:21am, war breaks out. But the year is 2008 not 2009. Maybe typed wrong year by accident? Log in and check it out

I saw the justin-williams site, but left it alone myself, it looked like it had been hacked, so I'm not sure fooling around with it is wise. Perhaps it is part of the game, but I don't want to take the risk in case it's not, and logging in like that might not be a good idea.

edit to remove details

[edit on 20-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0ntract0r
It's definitely just a presentation on jw's part, too many connections..

but what is the punchline...

is he gonna write a big article slandering the internet, declaring how the crazies almost mobbed?

He will most definitely end up in CYOA mode I'd say...

You bring up an excellent point. What the heck is his ultimate goal here?

If this is in fact all his doing, he is an asst. editor of a MAJOR mainstream newspaper that has created a terrorist comic strip, "entertaining" the masses about what could unfold. It stays online at the Telegraph for months. Nothing about the author.

All of a sudden, some stupid JB12 website surfaces and people start looking into it. He gives clues that would allude such credence could be given to the comic strip. All the while, he sits back and laughs at everybody for actually believing danger is imminent. I mean, we even had people contact the MI5.

So what's his point? What the heck was he out to prove?

He's not just some web designer guy. HE'S AN ASST. EDITOR AT A LEADING METROPOLITAN NEWSPAPER FROM LONDON.

Is this really what their staff should be doing? Could it really be him? Could it be just one guy?

So, so, so odd.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Originally posted by StaringBack

Phew! At least I'm not the only one here who was able to see/find all this.

Well, this has been a fun game. But, I'm not able to carry-on like I have been the last two days. I also feel so much better knowing 100% this is not linked to any evil, true threat to any nation. I'll probably be limiting my time in this thread for sure.

It's been a great time...thank you to EVERYBODY for their valiant efforts and awesome skills to break/crack things. I feel like we have an awesome ATS community here.

I've been on that boat all day! There's a lot of irrational people here though that refuse to see the evidence that this is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

sorry but I'm calling you out on the JB14 site..

anyone else beleive it to be?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I guess the other question we have to raise is this:
Is Justin Williams truly behind all this, or has he been used as a scapegoat?

An earlier poster mentioned his site may have been hacked. What if he has been played for a fool this entire time? What if these sites are made to look as though he has given authorization, or is doing this on his own time, only to be entirely set-up?

Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
"Let no man deceive you yeshua is lordThe End"

this is what JB14 is now saying

new binary code

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join