It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
new thing on jb14

a devil head next to the I am watching you

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
has anyone contacted Justin Williams????

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

I said that or the letters highlighted in blue

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
thanks well im out, i will be checking back later. thanks for plugging my username jackblack14.info.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Guys, gals and everyone else,

This is a game. I'm pretty convinced now that this is not some sort of hoax, or warning to the plebs by those in the Illuminati. It is an alternate reality game.

Check out this wikipedia entry:

en.wikipedia.org...

I have seen similar "games" like this. For instance (i've not read all the posts in this thread ... 70 pages!!! ... nope don't think so
) if you go to jackblack12.info ... and "hilight" the page you will find that there is some sort of encrypted message which goes, "

VGhlIHR5cmFudCBjdXN0b20sIG1vc3QgZ3JhdmUgc2VuYXRvcnMsCkhhdGggbWFkZSB0aGUgZmxpbnR5IGFuZCBzdGVlbCBjb3VjaCBvZiB3YXIKTXkgdGhyaWNlLWRyaXZlbiBiZWQgb2YgZG93bg ==

The name of the picture on the page is this:

You have to decrypt these to get (maybe) a clue to go somewhere else or to tell you something is going to happen at a certain time or date or even grid reference.

I believe some games have even utilized the sounds that an ordinary dial-up modem makes to give clues to a particular puzzle/answer.

So there really is nothing else to it. It is just an incredibly clever and creative puzzle. No need to break out the radiation suits yet.

Of course now I've said this ... arrghhhhhhhh

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I want to play explosive bingo @ jackblack14.info

At first I was afraid...I was petrified...kept thinking I could never live without you by my side lalalala

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Whyhi]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by atsschtick

But why was it mentioned in the London Telegraph? And if it is an ARG, there really aren't any actual clues. So far this whole thing's been hinging on updates from a small, simple website. Usually an ARG is more involved. There are other sites about it, but these are fake.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reneau
new thing on jb14

a devil head next to the I am watching you

Cool,got a link?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
someone doesnt have any idea

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Rofl, woot, he got the rest of my lyrics, SING ALONG TIME

jackblack14.info...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
awww he is singing to us!!!!

*sings along*

www.jackblack14.info...

tbh it sounds like something someone from /b/ would do on 4chan

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
it is now a hypnotized smily face and some lyrics of some sort

it says to sing along with it

www.jackblack14.info...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by atsschtick

I have played ARGs for Halo 2, Cloverfield, and some for no products at all. None of them drew reference to real world events. None of them used a professional news outlet to begin. None of them made a threat of a nuclear holocaust and claimed that it was "more than simply entertainment". What aren't people getting about this?

The fact is, this could be a game, yes, but I truly hope the creators know what they are liable for here. This is mass panic and hysteria inducing, with a hint of terrorist threats involved. This isn't giving any sort of clues or anything, it is referencing to an event that we were already told about happening, and is now counting down to.

I don't care who made the thing. I don't care who continues to update it. All I care about is that BOTH sides of the equation are wrong. The side that take this as a fun joke and pass it off, are wrong, because they have no evidence. The person who created it, is wrong, because it is a horrible act with little to no purpose. And lastly, in the eyes of the others, those that fear that this could be a warning, are wrong, simply because we have "WWIII fantasies" and what not.

I know I certainly dream about mine and my family's lives being caste into an utter shell of oblivion, so honestly, this must be what EVERYONE dreams of. Their greatest fantasy.

Obviously, jackblack14 is a complete joke made by someone over here who obviously gets his jolies off of seeing us go mad over this. He doesn't have any proof that it isn't a joke and I'm sure he/she would feel absolutely epic if something does happen and they realized they made a complete and utter mockery of it, while some of us tried to at least find the truth.

The fact of the matter is this. No official outlet has made an announcement as to what this is. Not the original site, not jackblack12, NO ONE. In short I am sick of people assuming based on pure conformity. Just because some people feel like this is a completely impossible scenario (even though erie similar scenarios have presented themselves in the past) does not mean that it is. It should be taken seriously until something of substantial value comes to the table and proves otherwise.

I know when some stranger calls up my house, tells me someone is going to kill my family, and say "don't worry just kidding" but then calls up saying "no, seriously guys" I'm not going to pass it off as a joke.

Come Monday morning we shall see where this goes and in the end, people can just shut up and stop making their assumptions based on nothing but "through the grapevine" comments, loose speculation, and coincidental events.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Reneau

I started singing I will survive abit up this page, he caught on because he's good like that

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
www.servage.net...

these people are great hosts..

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I wonder if the guy @ jackblack14 has an account here, should u2u me...nudge nudge

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by Reneau

I started singing I will survive abit up this page, he caught on because he's good like that

or its you

majestic was an ARG,,,there is a poster tat says majic 12 and majestic 12 is another name for majic 12...

Majestic was a science fiction thriller based on a Majestic 12 shadow government conspiracy theory. As an ARG, the game was played by phone, email, AOL Instant Messenger, fax, and by visiting special websites. Gameplay frequently involved the player receiving clues that they would use to solve puzzles and unravel the story. All the messages were automated, with limited dialogue options, but AIM provided some interactive conversations. As an option to warn unsuspecting members in the same house you could enable a warning at the beginning of each phone call, and a small message on the top of all faxes. When this option was enabled, each phone call would begin with a woman saying "This is a phone call from the video game Majestic", before the regular, prerecorded message.

wiki

[edit on 20-6-2009 by double_frick]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Like 2 people earlier in the thread already thought I was the one doing this

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a youtube vid (i think) at bottom of jb14

replaced lyrics still says sing along

ok the vid is very strange it rather inapropriate (spelling) its subject matter. Yogi and his girlfriend

[edit on 6/20/2009 by Reneau]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

And no it's not me Double_frick
V2hhdCB3b3VsZCB5b3UgZG8gZm9yIGEga2xvbmRpa2UgYmFyPw
NCB0aGEgbHVsej8hPyE/IQ

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Whyhi]

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join