It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think we should all take a step back and close all of the tabs/windows that don't have jackblack12.info and some kind of converter. Regardless of what all of this means the further we get away from that site the less verifiable these claims become, the more things get out of hand, and the more we start chasing shadows.

It doesn't really matter why this is happening (we can still debate but we should bring it back down to Earth), but it's happening and we just need to focus on the information and the absolutely verifiable stuff, which we'll only find on jackblack12.info.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Othelo has been up all day, they are waiting for moltovo or something of the like

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Isn't Toronto the only city left to be featured?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by astrij

Yes.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I hope you will all forgive me for not having read every comment on every page of this thread before chiming in, but there is a lot of information and possible disinformation to pool through. I wanted to give my perspective on a couple of things I do know about this however:

The number 47 as related to the 47th state of the Union being New Mexico has ties to New York as both states names when calculated using base 6 gematria have a value equivalent to 666. Jackblack14 makes reference to Jesus Christ (Yeshua) and it appears to me that if 12, 13 and 14 are related, this phenomenon could be attributed to a radical Christian sect or a lone nutter attempting to tie New Mexico as the next target due to it's name being equal to 666. This may or may not make it irrelevant. Whether or not you personally believe in numerology and/or Christianity, there are plenty of people in the world that do and a substantial enough portion of individuals willing to do bizarre things to coincide with numerological events. I hope this ends up putting this scenario to bed as the worst type of conspiranoia, but sadly this thing is getting quite big and has gotten to the point where an event could occur on the 22nd simply because the mind(s) behind this riddle have tripped a trigger in someone's brain to make it happen.

With any luck it's just a manipulative, unethical, conspiracy theorist church ministry outreach program.

Very troublesome, whatever the case.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
the "yeshua is lord" binary on the jb14 site is strange, things get stranger. I had a strong feeling that bj12-14 were connected. less then 2 days. never been this intruiged before then on this topic.

it does seem like some kinda viral marketing / data mining op though, more and more. I am starting to get worried about peoples safety though, mostly those behind this.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by ats__fan039]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

what about "48"

47 was changed to 48 on the JB13 site

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i cant get the jb13 site, is it up?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ats__fan039

yes it is still up

www.jackblack13.info...

here is a link, been a couple changes since earlier

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
48th state is Arizona. Look up freedomsphoenix, may be relevant.
I'm thinking internal homeland security suspicionless border checkpoints.

On a strange note, the cartoonish imagery on the blackjack telegraph page illicits a sort of 700 Club type of feeling. Or better yet (and I may be way off base) Jack Van Impe ministries has a very anti-new world order slant to it. Could this be an anti-NWO christian ministry?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaringBack

Originally posted by Totakeke
Is it possible that that website doesn't even belong to Mr. Williams?

Very.

Please explain to me StaringBack why it is "very" possible? Did you notice the 'bethany' link on the justin-williams site? It sends you to bethany-williams.com, a blog with one post written in august 2008. Instead of spamming the thread and proclaiming your subjective hoax theory as objective, maybe you could start by finding out if justin has a wife/sister/daughter named bethany? If the site doesn't belong to JW, explain the link to that site. If it does belong to a Justin Williams but it's a different JW, why would he have blackjack info on the site?

Looking over you previous posts, the last 20 or so have been one liners that are just repeating your opinion of disbelief. It's easy to blindly argue against something, but if you're going to continue at least back it up with reasonable evidence. I think everyone who's been following this thread knows that you think it's a hoax by now, so don't worry, you'll have more than enough proof to say 'i told you so'.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by astrij

Yes.
Second line.

Thanks for the response, Totakeke. This whole thing has been very addictive. I've spent the better part of my day reading this thread and trying to use my amateurish sleuthing skills. Haha. Certainly fun, anyway.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by astrij]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

doubt it unless they hacked Williams files. All the stuff for some of the other pages can be found on one of his personaly files. calenders, images, alkinds of stuff. Who ever is doing it got stuff from Williams who works at the telegraph. this points to Williams himself, but why?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Like I mentioned at the top of this page I really don't think we should even be giving jb13 and jb14 the time of day. They're validity is questionable at best and downright wrong at worst. The only website we can trust is jackblack12.info.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ok, if you goto jackblack13.info and click (feed four) on servare. Then click on operation blackjack it says

"- Operation Blackjack
Thursday, January 01, 1970 13:00:00
Operation Blackjack. Eight days and counting ...

Also this is the picture I saw on jackblack14.info lol
balls
and this from the top of the page
jackblack bingo

[edit on 21-6-2009 by paddz420]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by paddz420]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

While that may be true, the paragraph at the bottom of jackblack13 says the following:
Always promulgate the conspiracy. The conspiracy is useful. To half of the population it discredits our activities, making us seem as make-believe, things of movies, comic books, and folk-lore. To the other half it makes us appear as god-men, as they attribute random events to our agenda that no human or group of humans could possibly orchestrate. The conspiracy divides the population against itself over the validity of our control, leaving us free to carry on with our purpose. There is no need to hide the conspiracy. Talk about it plainly, some will believe you are insane and dismiss you, the others will know you speak the truth, and they will be seen as insane and dismissed. Either way you will be left to continue your work.

This is describing the marginal state as described in the following video which actually does offer possible answers.

[edit on 6/21/2009 by thoughtplacebo]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Your video link seems to be broken.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a lot of military presence around LA 6/19
ardent sentry isnt scheduled for LA
hope this vid works...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link