It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
OK im calling BS on JB14

purposfuly getting stranger everytime

since you are watching JB14 how about we play some bingo if it is a real bingo site

[edit on 6/20/2009 by Reneau]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Reneau

NCB0aGEgbHVsej8hPyE/I

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Does "thrice" mean WWIII?

I'm pretty scared

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Reneau

Wow. Only calling BS now?

Honestly does everyone have ADD or something? I mean does all it take to distract people is someone dangling a cookie over to the side? This topic has died ever since jackblack14 was announced, and it has always, CLEARLY been a hoax.

Is anyone actually still on the subject? You know, Operation Blackjack, nuclear explosions, countdowns, that sort of thing... or are we all just "playing bingo" or "singing along" now?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I'm still watching the website. There's one picture left and I'd like to see what it is.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
[edit on 20-6-2009 by C0ntract0r]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

I'm still watching the website. There's one picture left and I'd like to see what it is.

Next picture should be Toronto and Malvolio IIRC

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by C0ntract0r

That's not from jackblack12.info; it's fake.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

now because it is not relative to anything. songs and vids. they are playing with us now, so let us play with them. hows about some of this bingo lets play

and as I said before I do not know how to decode, i tried. so Whyhi what did you say

[edit on 6/20/2009 by Reneau]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Reneau

jackblack14 is playing with you, yes... because it is some disgruntled ats member who obviously doesn't believe blackjack to be at all interesting, or he likes to see everyone swarm like little flies.

Now jackblack12 on the other hand, the original source... I have yet to see it "play with us" so to speak.

I guess I might as well take my videogame forum, add some kind of fake code that makes reference to blackjack, and I will have hits out the wazoo, because if anything, you are only inflating someones ego who is obviously making a joke and mockery out of something some people feel strongly in.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whitetower
Does "thrice" mean WWIII?

I'm pretty scared

Thrice means 3 times. Thrice is also an amazing band

Anything new? I saw the guy changing the website and everything.

We probably won't see anything until tomorrow, and then 30 more pages will show up here haha.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
yay Othello is up

10:50pm

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf46585e6bfa.jpg[/atsimg]

VGhlIHR5cmFudCBjdXN0b20sIG1vc3QgZ3JhdmUgc 2VuYXRvcnMsCkhhdGggbWFkZSB0aGUgZmxpbnR5I GFuZCBzdGVlbCBjb3VjaCBvZiB3YXIKTXkgdGhyaWN lLWRyaXZlbiBiZWQgb2YgZG93bg==

The tyrant custom, most grave senators,
Hath made the flinty and steel couch of war
My thrice-driven bed of down

and the site hit counter code is back..hmm

[edit on 20-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Oh hey! Hate to break it to you, but Othello's been up all day.
But that's good news for you because Malvolio's probably right around the corner (assuming the webmaster doesn't sleep or the site's automatic lol).

link   
bingo sounds great or a word game jumble..

atkoetek

link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by Reneau

jackblack14 is playing with you, yes... because it is some disgruntled ats member who obviously doesn't believe blackjack to be at all interesting, or he likes to see everyone swarm like little flies.

Now jackblack12 on the other hand, the original source... I have yet to see it "play with us" so to speak.

I guess I might as well take my videogame forum, add some kind of fake code that makes reference to blackjack, and I will have hits out the wazoo, because if anything, you are only inflating someones ego who is obviously making a joke and mockery out of something some people feel strongly in.

I'm not sure why anyone would still "feel strongly" about jackblack12. Interested: yes.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Regardless, I will try to get some sleep now. At 72 pages as of now, I shall try to catch up with the 30 more that will probably be up by tomorrow

I guess we shall see if the threat levels rises in about 10 hours eh?

Best of luck to all.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
reply to post by warrenb

Oh hey! Hate to break it to you, but Othello's been up all day.
But that's good news for you because Malvolio's probably right around the corner (assuming the webmaster doesn't sleep or the site's automatic lol).

oh snap

that's cool busy painting all day, totaly out of the loop

thats wicked though

re: new copycats, too lame

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I've been following along the last few days on this blackjack site and clueless what to think. not sure what to think of this either.

black13.info

also what is 47 and when you click on it, it sends you to a google search

all have sinned

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
does that mean we can end this talk untill something else happens? im tired. i dont wanna wake up tomorrow having to read 19 pages from all you europeans.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
I've been following along the last few days on this blackjack site and clueless what to think. not sure what to think of this either.

black13.info

also what is 47 and when you click on it, it sends you to a google search

all have sinned

Yeah was thinking about the all have sinned reference, as the next name is Malvolio who "is defined as a "kind of" Puritan. He despises all manner of fun and games, and wishes his world to be completely free of human sin"

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join