It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Thanks! Lol I can't stop hitting refresh either. I'll go do something, come back, and hit refresh only to find that nothing's changed.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Touché lol.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I just woke up after successfully getting my 8 hours of sleep!

I was hoping to return to so many more clues cracked and leads found, but looks as though we're as far as we were when I left for bed last night.

The only clarification is that the train derailment near Chicago is absolutely unrelated to the Ardent Sentry military exercises happening in various states around the US.

The nation's midwest has been water-logged with ongoing rain consistently since April/May. Yesterday, Chicago received a deluge of rain...over 3-6 inches of rain in some areas. My parents had a few trees on their block that had fallen over, not from winds, but from saturated soil.

My absolute feeling about the train derailment is pure natural accident from flooded train tracks.

Great job keeping this thread alive everybody! Cant' wait to see what today brings us all!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
read this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

explains what may be going on

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hey guys, I'm new to ATS as of this morning, but I've been popping in and out for months now as an observer. I have a question to pose however...

So if this WAS an ARG or marketing campaign, after being updated every 30 mins - hourly for a few straight days, it just all stops suddenly? I don't think anyone who put this much effort into creating this game or whatever people are calling it, only to leave us in limbo or just shut it down. That would mean the campaign has failed right?

Also, I forgot how I ended up here, but via the jackblack13.info site I wandered to a "defense contractor" website and started poking around. I clicked on their "prodcuts" and "information svcs" and this is what I got:

Error 501 - Security Clearance Required

***WARNING***

You have attempted to access a portion of
the site that is not available with your
current security clearance.

Network Operations and Corporate Security have been notified of this attempted violation of network protocols and breach of security.

Your IP address has been reported as

Remain where you are and await interrogation by
DecepTech Industries security personnel.

If you have any further questions,
please contact [email protected]

Anyone else see that one?

link   
reply to post by warrenb

Warren, whats up dude. Was wondering if you could share how you found out the second bar code translated to the blogspot page.

Your Post

I stll haven't seen where anyone cracked th second bar code.

Thanks

link   
reply to post by LestatG

I said the same earlier those of us who are aware could be rounded up by the NWO as all the sites are tracking I.P's... thus with no one awake and aware the sheep will have no leadership when the time comes...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

you missed the post that explains i found it on godlikeproductions forums

too many people going over the same facts when it's all post in the thread
not complaining but IMHO this thread could be like 1/2 the size

hehe

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

That's what I'm thinking, only it won't just be just the conspiracy theorists, it'll be the Christians, the Constitutionalists, etc. Pretty much anyone whom they deem a threat or whom they think wouldn't comply with a NWO. We could definitely be the scapegoat and so could this website. In fact, this website might be set up by the government itself.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As nothing new has come to light I think that I have hit 'analysis paralysis'. For example, on the photo on the jackblack12 page. On the building we can see the word Taix painted in a large font on the wall.
It looked a bit odd and I did not know what the word means or what the product is.
So I typed it into google and it does not mean much. However looking for anything I came up with the Taix lounge and their calender, on Monday 22nd the have two bands playing, The Tyrants in Therapy and The Surrenders. It made me chuckle, you can find anything in something sometimes....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace1026

that sounds fake anyway...
i have never heard of that organisation and it isn't
www.d-9.com related as that film is totally different (cool website and virals for that film though)

thing is if this is a Viral campign why put it on an unknown website that only about 5-7000 people know off....not much publicity

link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks, I did miss your post explaining, sorry. Just wanted to make sure there was no Direct link from JB12 to the blog sites.

link   
I'm going to quote myself from the David Icke forums lol.

Hmm... I wonder why the site hasn't updated in a while. Maybe we have to figure something out with the current picture? I mean, blackjack12.info only started changing after someone found the first code on the ID card (At least I think that's what happened; I never saw the site before a few days ago. Does anyone know if jackblack12.info changed regularly before we started discovering codes?). Alright, I'll give it a whirl. Does anyone know why people are driving on the left in this picture? Is this some kind of one-way divided highway with, mysteriously, no one on the other side lol?

Update: someone just replied to the above post I made.

i wondered if it was trying to show everyone leaving town..

So maybe it's telling people to leave their towns or something lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So, when the current threat level doesn't get heightened to "critical" tomorrow, we know this is all a hoax, right?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Yes that is odd, maybe its home time on a Friday! In all sincerity though could there be more clues in the pic itself? It looks a bit strange to me but it is an old photo, is there something there that shouldn't be? Maybe what is in that location now in the present has some significance. Well I have nothing better to do today so ill keep surfin and searchin.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
As I wrote yesterday, in the Anthony picture the City Hall has one blue window. In the middle of the building on the left, there is clearly a blue window. Does that mean anything?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by 2008111]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

Not necessarily, but if they do raise the threat level it'll certainly add a lot of credibility to the story.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
go to to http : // www. jackblack13. info/

[link to www.jackblack13.info]

and you get an odd page with this on it!

Always propulgate the conspiracy. The conspiracy is useful. To half of the population it discredits our activities, making us seem as make-believe, things of movies, comic books, and folk-lore. To the other half it makes us appear as god-men, as they attribute random events to our agenda that no human or group of humans could possibly orchestrate. The conspiracy divides the population against itself over the validity of our control, leaving us free to carry on with our purpose. There is no need to hide the conspiracy. Talk about it plainly, some will believe you are insane and dismiss you, the others will know you speak the truth, and they will be seen as insane and dismissed. Either way you will be left to continue your work.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

I saw that, too. Maybe it's a reflection? There must be a reason why they chose this picture. There certainly aren't any white semis with sun icons lol (not sure if everyone knows this but the picture from Mexico, with the semi on the highway, was fake).

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
reply to post by Totakeke

Yes that is odd, maybe its home time on a Friday! In all sincerity though could there be more clues in the pic itself? It looks a bit strange to me but it is an old photo, is there something there that shouldn't be? Maybe what is in that location now in the present has some significance. Well I have nothing better to do today so ill keep surfin and searchin.

I posted about 10 pages back that the postcard was taken circa 1961, of the Los Angeles Civic Center...said to be one of the largest governmental centers in the entire world. It contains a plethora of a federal/state government agencies and buildings.

I'm not sure if the JB12 image has much more to read into than that, considering it was literally created over 45 years ago and has been uploaded to the internet by LMU.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join