It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Seems homeland security aren't taking it seriously. Now the real question is if that's a good thing, or a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
This has got me intriqued beyond normal...
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is Interested in Operation Blackjack...

A U.S. Department of Homeland Security user (host: bcp3.cbp.dhs.gov, ip: 63.167.255.153) conducted the following Google search: operation blackjack.

The DHS user visited Operation Blackjack: The Story of Terrorist Nuclear Attacks on Major Western Cities. Twice.

I’ve avoided following the Blackjack/Jackblack developments too closely on here because I’m pretty sure that the point is to study the people who are paying attention to it. And yes, I’m up to speed on all the latest nonsense. There’s no need to send me any more story suggestions or emails about it, UNLESS you know who is behind it.

Next week, we have record U.S. Treasury debt offerings that might not go so well. There’s also Ardent Sentry 2009 underway now, and running into next week. And… Wait for it: The Summer/Winter solstice.

The fact that these events play out at the same time as the Blackjack/Jackblack game/viral marketing/social experiment is probably just a coincidence. In fact, I wasn’t planning on mentioning this at all because whoever is behind the Blackjack/Jackblack thing is probably getting off on watching all the activity on the message boards.

But then Boeing took a look.

And now DHS is sniffing around.

Personally, I don’t think it’s viral marketing. I can’t imagine that there are more than a couple of thousand people on the planet even paying attention to this ridiculous stunt. I also seriously doubt that it has anything to do with any sort of pre-attack planning. I mean, come on you guys, snap out of it… My best guess is that it’s a sociology project and that the topics involved with it finally attracted the attention of DHS and others.

Who’s behind it? I have no idea, but I bet DHS is going to find out.

source

Already posted like 5 pages back.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by StaringBack

Yep...sorry, I will just have to say pardon me like kosmicjack!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If all this started back in January on the Telegraph how did Justin Williams know about the Ardent operation that was only just recently announced? Was it public knowlege that long ago and I've just had my head elsewhere? If it was only recently announced and I was MI5 or anyone else I would be asking Mr. Williams a few pointed questions. Where I live there is still a law on the books which you can be charged with dealing with creating public mischief. Artistic licence is nice but I remember being sressed over the nukes in Cuba.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but is the sun icon on the semi's supposed to be:

Obama Logo

I can not find it,, but awhile back I seen that logo in a animation form I guess. The circle was spinning without the sun thing and as it spun the light/sun grew.. To me it looked like a bomb going off..

That ties into all the othe stuff being talked of here...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Its "wisleyb" or "wisleybear" on the other sites not "warrenb"...Very sorry warrenb, your name IS very close and that tom clancy site was crap? just like wisleyb on the other sites? Its late and Im tired! send me an email and i will send you a beer!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WwUdNoW

have you seen the sun from the blackjack comics?
seriously?
they look nothing alike.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
how does the top thread system work?
i mean, this thread has 35 pages and 66 flags...but isn't on any of the top or hot thread lists....
why?
jw

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
okay, at the bottom of the majic-12.com website there is a symbol that says, "information awareness office"
i know that that website seems a bit unrelated...but considering the poster from the blackjack comic that says "majic 12"
here is a link for the information awareness office which is associated with DARPA IAO

could this really mean they are monitoring "us"?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Okay,
Flagged and set as a favorite.
I literally never do this.
I lurk.
I am a skeptic.
But I'm never this interested in a thread!
LOL.
Nearing the end of my bottle of wine.
Now I'll do some real digging...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Some one on here was taking credit for it at one time..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think he is still omong us..Playing the part,pointting us in directions

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
*pokes thread with stick*

*taps mic*
.....is this thing on??

*crickets*

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Seeing as you guys are into this, I see that the site that's linked to Blackjack - jackblack12.info - has a new image on it. A sneak preview of the fifth episode:

he posted that 2/12!!!!!
here

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It's kind of funny that there were all those Hamlet references and the movie is on Encore right now

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by michial
If all this started back in January on the Telegraph how did Justin Williams know about the Ardent operation that was only just recently announced? Was it public knowlege that long ago and I've just had my head elsewhere? If it was only recently announced and I was MI5 or anyone else I would be asking Mr. Williams a few pointed questions. Where I live there is still a law on the books which you can be charged with dealing with creating public mischief. Artistic licence is nice but I remember being sressed over the nukes in Cuba.

The slide that mentioned Ardent Sentry was put in after its announcement on 8 June. But that still leaves some questions unanswered, like why the guy claiming to be behind this whole thing kept updating the slideshow with codes that pointed to a secret website.
It would actually make more sense for it to be there from the beginning than for it to be put in later, especially because this Blackjack slideshow has been out for a while. The stuff that's been changed around the slideshow the past few days was definitely not meant to be noticed by the general public, that's for sure.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Wow I go and come back into even more information, just good job guys this is really something we got here.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It's 8:30 in London right now; we should be getting an update very soon.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Thanks Totakeke. Clarification is a good thing. I'm finding this whole thing very interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
unrelated maybe...but train derailment outside of chicago just before midnight...evacuations due to explosions and fire...
beware ardent sentry?

also
did it say this before??

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
hey yeah the lockdown disclaimer is new.

also check this out

www.norad.mil...

Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska National Guard units will respond to multiple events in Iowa and Kansas including simulated train derailments and foreign animal disease. (Media interested in covering events in Iowa should contact LTC Greg Hapgood at 515-971-6385; for events in Kansas, contact Sharon Watson at 785-274-1192)

train derailment:

www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2009/06/19/national/a203507D08.DTL

[edit on 20-6-2009 by ats__fan039]

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join