It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That Ardent Sentry 09 reference, (number 9, number 9) was supposedly coming from

Ok after going from GodLikeProductions reference back to www.northcom.mil... Which is the US Northern Command describes the venues as follows:

* NORAD’s AMALGAM DART exercise involving air defense activities at Camp Rilea, Oregon; * The National Guard’s VIGILANT GUARD exercise focused on civil support with major activities in Des Moines, Iowa and Topeka, Kansas; and, * A Nuclear Weapons Incident exercise (NUWAIX) with a U.S. Air Force response near Cheyenne, Wyoming;

Now follow me on this.... AMALGAM is used in dentistry... The DART of a dentist is N20 (Nitrous Oxide). Dont worry you won't feel a thing. Yeah right. It is known that N20 brings about REM state quicker to get into dream mode.

The reference the Nuke exercise at Cheyenne, Wy. Is probably a reference to a Stargate.... "Blowing Up the Stargate" Else, how could Earth defend herself against the System Lords or whatever.

There was a episode of Futurama that describes God as being a energy gas. So I would only assume that the AMALGUM DART is God. This is kinda like pulling back the curtain on Oz.

Life imitates art??

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i sometimes had the count down showing up with the letter L instead of all of the numbers - im not sure if thats been spoke about i have read the whole discussion but my memory is useless

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think some of you have missed quite a lot, and there's a lot to catch up on, I doubt I know half of it and I've been following it closely.

There is a link to Jericho, as mentioned, with Valente. The author of the Blackjack series signed up to ATS a while ago, and posted under that name. When challenged, he changed one of the images on the Telegraph to prove it was him. You can read his posts here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Valente

He is also believed to have posted on the David Icke forums as "WisleyBear"

I would really recommend to go back and read the old threads about Blackjack on ATS, and also on the David Icke forum, and the big thread on godlikeproductions.

Page 65 is especially useful, as someone in that page did a fairly good recap of the codes and changes to the website jackblack12.info so far.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

So much has happened I couldn't even think of summing it all up in one post myself, but that post there has quite a lot of the more recent stuff with the codes.

I reread the whole of the Blackjack series again yesterday, and it was a good refresher on why the "teardrop/glasseye", the first date, and the cities involved, and other parts.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Some things seem to be red herrings. The Odegard/Clancy stuff appears to have been started by just one guy, and no-one else I've seen can corroborate that it is linked to the Blackjack at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
kudos to that guy who called MI5, and I hope they don't mess with him for trying to do a good thing.... but seriously kind of dangerous... it's kind of like calling them up and saying "hello, please put me on the red list, thanks"

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WuzThatAnAlien?

exactly! >.< she didnt seem much bothered but at 6:29 you hear a second man behind her say OK!

and 7+ mins is more than enough to trace him...

this might be the catalyst for the comic....because at start of Part I it says "after a tip off i think"

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

well, there you have it! the author of the comic himself being here, proving he is really him and saying it's all fund and games and fiction and nothing more but a comic strip! so why are we still talking about this as if it had something to do with reality? then again, why is he doing this whole jackblack12 thing? this message from the author himself should have cleared it all up but somehow it didn't. why? anyone any idea? what could be his agenda? or is it simply the best evidence for syncomysticism and the truth told by the public unconscious mind? that is, if sth should happen

[edit on 19-6-2009 by mulderscully]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

That's right it does! The more I think about it the more creeped out I get...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mulderscully

exactly, why is he continuing to update it all when he has already stated that he is behind it...
something fishy going on and the author has no life he sits there day in day out imagining this scenario, and all the detailed hints.. meh even if nothing happens was fun talking about it

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
is the counter on that page only showing 0's 1's and 2's to everyone else? all the other numbers are represented as blocks except when they become a 0, 1 or 2.

That's been happening to me, too, along with 503 errors. This is just because too many people are connecting to the website at one time. Nothing ominous.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by mulderscully

exactly, why is he continuing to update it all when he has already stated that he is behind it...
something fishy going on and the author has no life he sits there day in day out imagining this scenario, and all the detailed hints.. meh even if nothing happens was fun talking about it

I haven't read any of those threads, but has this guy offered any proof that he's updating the site?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Being a car nut, I can tell you that the picture was probably taken in 1956. The first billboard, as a previous poster mentioned, is for the Taix French Restaurant on West Sunset Blvd. This is about 2 miles from City Hall, and a little over a mile from Dodger Stadium. I guess this would be a discrete place to park a white van.

The second billboard is hard to make out. I enlarged the photo and there is a long undecipherable line with what appears to be the date "1956" underneath it. There is a smiling woman in the lower left corner.

I really don't know what to make of all this. I'm starting to wonder if this is just some modern version of the 1938 "War of the Worlds" broadcast. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

I've followed this on icke's site... and gdl since the beginning... I have yet to see anything solid. He just says he's that guy and it's a big joke. I don't believe it at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you clicked on the first link that jimmycricket provided, on page 15 you'll see that "prevenge" did challenge "Valente" to change the slides, and he proved it.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Don't any of you notice the white hearse? BOTTOM right hand corner. The picture is from an old postcard. I collect old postcards and noticed it first thing.
Mabye just mabye
he is giving us a hint as to where the incident will happen in LA.
Or mabye yet, this person is observing all of us and when enough people guess right this person will change the pic.

Cadwal is another shakespeare refrence by the way

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
No disrespect to the people who made it, but why would someone who had a big budget for a film with a following. Make the comic look so crappy? I can understand if it's a build up. But why the telegraph, surely they had enough hits with their MP scandals?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
By the way that is the 101 freeway they are showing

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The white building in the photo has a green spot on the fifth floor between two windows. There traffic is LEAVING the city OR it is following the Ghostbusters.

I dunno, I'm starting to think this is a big hoax.... just when I started to get into posting about it too

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

Yes, my money is on Jericho Movie. CBS ran a Tom Tooman arg in 2007. I played and was involved in a grassroots ARG in past 6 months. Somehow there was some "mysterious" help and here is the end product.

comlink1.synthasite.com...

There is a counter counting down to 6-24-2010! Rampant speculation with some subtle hints this is the targeted release date of the Jericho Movie.

The Comic release this Fall is a means to promote said Movie and hook new audience and if this ARG is Jericho - they have gotten mega buzz in this community. This clearly is Jericho ARG or a Jericho ripoff stunt.......

Too many similarities and subtle inferences in the storyline. Watch Jericho Pilot and last episode of Season 2......

www.fancast.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
so

Phase 1: 2 days 8 hours 25 mins 30 secs

Phase 2: 83 days 13 hours 9 mins 8 secs

still stuck on antony....this is good fun if it just viral marketing but the phases are kind freaky... if it was a hoax it would only have 1 counter not two when "the rick roll" starts to play

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

In the final episode of Jericho - They were sneaking the bomb out, you got it in a Ambulance.............

Initial 23 Bombs were all size of garbage cans and were deployed in White semi trucks....

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join