It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ID on "Operation Blackjack" has a secret message

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NorsU

only 7 attacks in this comic..with UK being one of them
never watched Jericho but i don't think it's about the NWO...and doesnt involve London

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by coincidence_theorist

Jericho Fandom caught up on this 2 days ago.....

Check out the slide show I thought I caught a map with 19 Bomb hits......

Phase 1 and Phase 2.......????

Remember, 9-11 Had a phase 2 scheduled for LA that was thwarted as we "tortured" waterboarded the masterminds. A fact the Obama regime won't release - lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Maybe someone's being payed to step up and say it's related when it's clearly not, since when was Jericho about the NWO and North American Union. . . Ive been following this darned thing for the past couple days and its very riveting.
But seriously this is either getting deeper and deeper or we are just digging it deeper and deeper.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

i always felt that Jericho was cancelled because it was leaning too much on an actual scenario or plan. or because it depicted an army general turning on his superiors.

edit: spell

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphim_amon

Jericho Movie is released 6-24-2010.... They have a year to work ARG and likely if there was a Movie deal it like happened just NOW.... They were planting a low $ seed that the conspiracy community ran with. NOW it appears they are kicking in a professional budget ARG that a Comic this fall could not afford - JMO

I am 99% sure thats what this is. Jon Turtletaub did the National Treasure movies and all these symbols and historical stuff his mark - JMO. He is involved in the Comic project but his forte is making MOVIES!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You know this smells alot like a mind control tactic by the UK and US Govt. A pretty weak attempt at that.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just building on previous thoughts, say this is a warning of some sort. . . Who would it be from? Someone inside intelligence? Terrorists themselves? If it was the powers that be there surely would be disinfo agents left right and center trying to make others accountable for this game.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NorsU

I see what you are saying but...

As posted earlier, the guy claiming to be part of it in another thread who proved it by changing one of the slides precisely when he said he would change it, already stated this has nothing to do with Jericho at all.

I have to side with a person who in some way is hands on with the "project" rather than just best guesses.

I really don't think this has anything to do with jericho in any fashion, other than being nuke related.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

It has finally been solved! The Ghostbusters videogame is out (or almost out) what an odd way to advertise a Ghostbusters videogame lol.

Ok, so, we have some dude claiming to be the mastermind behind the whole thing, and he claims it has no connection to Jericho (other than stealing stuff from it) and claims he is thinking of doing a blackjack part 2.

Why? Why would you come out and tell people you are behind this, stop updating it and then say you might do a part two. Why not post that on the actual site, why come here and say that? Who the heck wants to read a part two of this, so they can go through all of this again, when they know it's some Telgraph editor? It ruins everything, it would be no fun. It is only "fun" because it is a mystery, so why out yourself -before- making the part two? Atleast out yourself on jackblack12.info and thank everyone for playing along.

I mean, people are talking about leaving town, whether you think they are stupid for doing so is irrelevant. If you think it is getting out of hand then tell people it's over.

I do not like the idea of a newspaper website telling people to beware of a real life military exercise and some how linking it to the detonation of nuclear devices and a future war against the middle east as well as western citizens.

what would the government think of this? it's one thing having a conspiracy website believe that military exercises are suspicious but to have a mainstream newspaper website suggest this idea, whether it's a work of fiction or not, seems like a dangerous precedent. It seems like bad PR that they would not take kindly too, do they want people freaking out every time they have an exercise? I think the newspaper has a duty to reiterate that it is a work of fiction, they are aware of it, and they want people to solve the puzzle. People are snapping and shoooting eachother at an alarming rate, are they not afraid that this could have the same results? All it takes is one person to believe this fully and completely, decide they have done nothing with their life and go out in public with a rifle, thinking that the world will end when the timer runs out.

Once again, I am aware that they are not responsible for the actions of these people, but would they really want to deal with the backlash?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have a theory. I think the website is more of a scapegoat; others think this, too. Perhaps this website will be blamed as the terrorist threat. Then the nukes go off and these "people", whom don't really exist, "succeed" in their "terrorist plot".

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I thought the JFK and obama comic picture was odd. I read of a hearse picture are they harkening back to 1960's incident?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
so what if it changed about the time he said that? Now, if he had said "i'm going to change it to... whatever" and then it actually did... I'd believe it.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WuzThatAnAlien?

Exactly. And I've read the last three pages of that thread; there's absolutely no mention of the website, the countdown, the Shakespearean quotes, etc.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

He changed it at the exact time not "around the time"... and put the character name that was also his screen-name on ATS.

Wether you believe it or not, he came through at the exact time he stated he would. Notice the thread pretty much ended there. It was enough proof for everyone on the thread at the time.

-edit- He did say what he was changing it too.. something the ATS crowd would get... his screen name from the forums. Hard to misconstrue that message.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Perhaps the internet forums such as these will take the blame. With an automatic shutdown of all internet activity and communications and an instated marshall law. They could work their magic and plant the faulty evidence on the forums. All evidence erased. Unless that is we could save all this information in a little packet to keep on your computer or even on a separate hard drive like i have. Maybe we could be the ones to blame. . .

They would have total control of everything then.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

yeh, i understand what you're saying. I just think it would of been concrete if he had said what he would change it to. It just really doesn't make any sense for whoever went through all that trouble to just pop up on a board and say..."it's me". Someone going through this much trouble for any other reason then warning us of an impending attack wants some recognition... i guarantee it.

I mean has anyone really looked at the time in between the photos... how often they are changed? He could of and realized they changed every couple hours or whatever and just timed it right for a fake debunk.... that's all i'm saying..

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coincidence_theorist
reply to post by RenDMC

It has finally been solved! The Ghostbusters videogame is out (or almost out) what an odd way to advertise a Ghostbusters videogame lol.

You Sir win some internets!

I doubt they'd do this for a videogame, why not just show off at E3?? Trust me, ANYTHING that uses stuff like this, usually fails. Cloverfield for example, everyone was like OMG IM GONNA SEE IT!!, then when they seen it, it was meh.

I really don't know what to think about this anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

And he just guessed that his name was going to be added to the picture?

That's one great guess. Sorry, I know we all WANT it to be more... but you have to look logically at what you have been given.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

In the comic it states that all independant chat boards are to be banned and users rounded up as terrorist collaborators, well we are all screwed then lol!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

didn't realize he called his name being on there... hmm, you may be right then

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join