It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexual behaviour widespread in animals according to new study

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercuryae

Yes, lets do it that way

Ill just ask those two 'bear' gay guys I am friends with to beat the living *peep* out of you, just like a wild animal would hmm?

that would make sense if he thought the "animal kingdom" reference had relevance to humans, but he doesn't so either

a) would suppport prosecuting those "bear" gay guys if they attacked him

b) would defend himself against said bear gay guys

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
When a thread like this goes 30+ pages I'm not even going to bother reading it. I will say this.......animals do a lot of things that aren't natural. They eat their own poop. So what's the point?

There is as much a psychological phenomena behind homosexuality as there is a genetic one. I've known many gay males in my life and ALL of them have had some underlying psychological issue from their past. I.e. molested, no father figure, terrible relation ship with their mother, enabling/babying mothers etc. Combine this with whatever genetic predisposition one might have and boom you've got homosexuality. I'm not even going to mention lesbians as they are so riddled with psychological and manhating issues. Some people deal with psycholgoical issues through drugs and alcohol. Others deal with them through sex and identity.

3/4 of the gay males that I've known in my life were all molested by someone in their family. I think sexual abuse plays a very big part in homosexuality.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ok, so its alright then.

lol

The justifications just keep comming.
If it was right then why the need to constantly having to justify it? Surely after all of these so called gazzilion years we would surely see it as normal by now you think?

You know in your heart what is right and what isnt, and you dont have to justify it........

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Being homosexual is a choice and nothing else.

For everyone that argues that there's a gay gene, then show some solid proof. As of today, there's no ACTUAL proof that says there's a gay gene.

Animals can do whatever they want because it's not important.

Humans being gay on the other hand is simply a choice, and it's their lifestyle, so it's NOT natural.

If you aren't gay then just let it go.

Obviously people wouldn't be gay if it were a choice.

Why would they choose to be constantly persecuted by people like you?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzillaIf you aren't gay then just let it go.

Obviously people wouldn't be gay if it were a choice.

Why would they choose to be constantly persecuted by people like you?

Everything is a choice, we are not robots

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

What are you going to do? Outlaw homosexuality? I mean seriously? Is that really what we need is more laws? More paternalism in our society? If two men want to screw each other and love each other or two women WHO CARES? We as a country and a society have a hell of a lot of more important things to worry about. And it's not like heterosexual couples have the best track record for loving relationships and raising healthy and happy kids.

I think it will be clearly evident if homosexuality is nurtured or "natured" so to speak. If homosexuality is in fact nurtured than all these gay couples having kids means their kids are going to grow up gay right? I'd like to see the stats on this? Are gay couple kids more likely to be gay than straight couple kids? If I had to guess I'd say probably not.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If is right then you dont have to justify it, if its wrong you do.

You can justify something until you are blue in the face, the fact is that not everyone accepts this, if it was natural, it would be like breathing in and out, but it aint.

So what does that say?

You can change much... Human nature that is real you cant....

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
If is right then you dont have to justify it, if its wrong you do.

so how do you justify sticking your nose into someone else's business?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
They had to do a new study to figure this out? What was wrong with the old study?

What was wrong with good ole common sense being used to figure it out?

Personal observation?

I'm curious how much money was involved in these "studies." Because it should not have cost a dime, seriously.

Animals, like people, have been gay/bi forever.

Back to the days of the first San Francisco, Sodom. And very likely, a million years before.

I'm not a big supporter of the gay movement but I'm not out to put the gays down either.

Surely there has to be something more important to research then gay animals. But I am sure there is some sort of sociological benefit to it.

Whatever. Leave the poor animals alone.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

To be honest i think that a childs mind is like a sponge that will assimulate all the information given. And yes, i think they are more likely to turn out homosexual, but if thats ok why should we argue huh?
The reason is that choice has been taken. Between a man and a woman their children turn gay, that is a choice that hasnt been enforced, the oppporsite has.
Sometimes creativity has been confused for homosexuality. A friend was openly gay and charicteristically flambouyent which attracted that kind of person, howver the truth is even he slept with men, was successful, he was not happy untill he broke free and married a woman, had kids and is now fulfilled.

In evolutionary human development this would be ok, but it isnt.

[edit on 113131p://f12Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Human sexuality only becomes someone elses business in the process of procrreation in terms of family, you know, normal stuff.

Gays cannot procreate by definition. Not NATURALLY anyway.

Btw i aint a gay hater, my bro is a tranny and i love him, but i will never accept that someone who HAS to justfy thier lifestyle is natural, because if it was, it would be.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

LOL Wow I had to laugh. Sorry to hear about your brother. Transexuality is a whole'nother can of worms. Something I find harder to understand than homosexuality. Anyways, I agree with much of what you said. Im torn on the homosexuality issue as much as I'm torn on the abortion issue. It's such a gray area in my opinion.

Here's one thing I don't understand about homosexual men. There is nothing manly about many gay males. They have much more in common with women i.e. act like women with their flamboyant, flaming personalities. So how can gay men claim to be so attracted to "men" when what they are attracted to is so antithetical to being male. When I'm attracted to a woman it's that physical attraction yes but it's so much more than that. It's the way a woman carries herself, the way she laughs, the way she walks, her feminine aura. There is not a hint of masculine aura in many gay males. I know not all gay men are flamboyant flamers BUT many are and there is usually one of the two that is the "female". I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
i will never accept that someone who HAS to justfy thier lifestyle is natural, because if it was, it would be.

a natural lifestyle? unless your naked in a forest living on twigs and berries then you won't convince me you're living a natural lifestyle. you might be living a socially mainstream lifestyle but that's largely irrelevant.

perhaps gay people wouldn't have to justify their sexuality if people like you didn't feel the irrepressible need to tell them their sexuality was unnatural even though it's none of your damn business.

[edit on 5/10/09 by pieman]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
To Zo:

But you view it from a heterosexual male point of view, so how can you possibly understand the feeling?

I guess its partially physical and mental. Homosexual people also tend to be more openminded about gender and sex than heterosexuals, which is no surprise ^^

( My only close male friend is homosexual - I am a femme straight "male"- ...hes a lot more interesting and fun than those dull straight ones, sorry ^^.I wouldnt like to give up that friendship )

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Mercuryae]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

To be honest i think that a childs mind is like a sponge that will assimulate all the information given. And yes, i think they are more likely to turn out homosexual, but if thats ok why should we argue huh?

Well, if a child’s mind is like a sponge explain why when bombarded with heterosexual imagery and conditioning 24/7 from the day a homosexual is born, why don’t they become heterosexual. Why, against all the odds, against all societal hate from the truly ignorant, and against all that conditioning and brainwashing do they remain homosexual? I will let you think about that……yay…it’s because homosexuality is their natural sexuality.
A little research would actually show you that gay couples do not produce any greater proportion of gay children. And not only that, but they do not force their sexuality on their children…unlike heterosexuals.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Just coz someone acts like a woman doesnt make them one with all of the side issues of periods and cramps, and the "pure joy" of child birth! Only a genetic woman can appreciate that, thats natural, taking drugs isnt.

It just makes you chemically a woman without a womb.

As a salesman, lol, i studied physics for 30 years, geology too, theology. and the truth! I can speak hebrew, greek and aramaic. And can even decpipher some phoniecian.

But so what!!! You know whats right and wrong... I do not need a gazzilion degrees in that!
In fact the only thing that blotts me out is that we know the truth, we wont accept it, coz everything is permissable with Jesus.
Jesus is a greek construct, His Name is Yeshua which means I AM Salvation! Yeshua!
Fact is its about love; love God and each other, thats it.

Its your turn x

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Hetrosexuality is normal, the procreation of the species, better than people who wouldnt.
Procreation is more natuaral than denying it. So you want the human race to die? Coz it will with homosexuality.

Is that normal? No!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

How much serious research do you have?

In the end of the day, there is a lttle gay in us all, truth is, and i ask this blatentley, which would you prefer?
Wanna pass your genes on?

I am not against, gay, transgender people, and as someone who is personally invoved, then enough is enough!

You aint ever going to have your own kid, but there are childrern who need a loving parent like you x The world is a big place x

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Being homosexual is a choice and nothing else.

Being homosexual is not a choice. The only thing you can choose if you are homosexual is to live as one, or to live a lie.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Homosexuality is definetly not a choice. What about all the gays that are afraid to come out of the closet?? If it was a choice they wouldn't care of being afraid to come out of the closet. Wasn't there an article saying how people who are 100% homosexual have the same brain structure as a women's??

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join